Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:53:19 PM

Bull shit so everyone else buying and selling and by the time we get our phase 1 coins what guarantee are you giving us that the price is going to still be high. I Was lied to I dont care if you and your team thought it was a good idea because it will jump the price. The goal here is long term why is your goal short term? seem fishy to me.

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

How am I trolling, Because I invested into something this I was giving dates about releases. I have miners and also have a life and job. I was not made aware of the early release by email and expected it to happen on it specific date. Due to the fact a couple people see they can make the price higher they change what they told there initial investors there for they lied. I want a guarantee. I do not want to be lied to. You stick to your guns all I see is them going after short term here higher the price better for them.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

Bull shit so everyone else buying and selling and by the time we get our phase 1 coins what guarantee are you giving us that the price is going to still be high. I Was lied to I dont care if you and your team thought it was a good idea because it will jump the price. The goal here is long term why is your goal short term? seem fishy to me.

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

How am I trolling, Because I invested into something this I was giving dates about releases. I have miners and also have a life and job. I was not made aware of the early release by email and expected it to happen on it specific date. Due to the fact a couple people see they can make the price higher they change what they told there initial investors there for they lied. I want a guarantee. I do not want to be lied to. You stick to your guns all I see is them going after short term here higher the price better for them.

NOTHING ever said you would get your coins right after phase I is complete, if you actually thought you would, which makes NO sense, I would say that's your fault for assuming and not asking up front.
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:56:56 PM

NOTHING ever said you would get your coins right after phase I is complete, if you actually thought you would, which makes NO sense, I would say that's your fault for assuming and not asking up front.

Stick up for them all you want, the fact of the matter is they gave there investors there word that this was how things was going to go and because they lied and decided to change things it is costing me to loose out there for I am upset. They made the decision to benefit them not us.

Cryptophile

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:06:27 AM

Stick up for them all you want, the fact of the matter is they gave there investors there word that this was how things was going to go and because they lied and decided to change things it is costing me to loose out there for I am upset. They made the decision to benefit them not us.

Oh well.  Too bad, so sad.
xx3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:12:08 AM

I still have an unanswered question :

Will those 10mil coins that MTR management hold be stacked or not ??

The price on any market means very little when someone has 10mil coins and everybody else 110k Smiley), but everybody knew about those coins so this is not really a complaint, just an observation. Smiley)
Cryptophile

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:16:05 AM

The price on any market means very little when someone has 10mil coins and everybody else 110k Smiley), but everybody knew about those coins so this is not really a complaint, just an observation. Smiley)

Stacked?  Are you referring to staking?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:20:05 AM

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

You were NOT lied too robmob, stating this is simply false!

The way I worded things doesn't strictly state any 1,2,3 steps processes.

Key words in my Note were "spanning" & "concluding" .

Rounds I - II - III will account for the release of 100K MTR & 10K POW Period Coins = 110K Coins

Phase 1 investors made a great choice and decided to invest. Certainly will make money on your investment robmob.

You seem to be upset because you didn't receive your coins after phase 1, and NOT because we started POW.

We never said you would get your coins distributed right after round 1? That doesn't make any sense.

You will get your coins after accounting period- just like any crowdfunding works.

We wanted to test blockchain & wallets before MTR was released, verifying there were zero issues. That's very important.

Not only were we protecting your investment by testing the wallets and source, but we assured everyone of our developmental abilities moving forward.

We're sorry you are upset that you don't have your phase one coins right now.

If we were to release them now, that would screw up Phase 2 Crowdfunding efforts.

Any other questions or concerns feel free to email us - contact@toshidesk.co

Cheers,
MasterTrader777

Stacked?  Are you referring to staking?

No these coins will not be staked.

Thanks for your question.

Cheers
MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
contact@mastertradercoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:33:18 AM

I am not upset due to not receiving my coins after phase 1 ended. I am upset because we were told mining was not going to start until phase 2 ended and I have miners. I would of had my miners ready to go if I knew it was going to be before the phase two ended but we were told otherwise. This is why I am upset.

Cryptophile

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:34:20 AM

I am not upset due to not receiving my coins after phase 1 ended. I am upset because we were told mining was not going to start until phase 2 ended and I have miners. I would of had my miners ready to go if I knew it was going to be before the phase two ended but we were told otherwise. This is why I am upset.

Well, there is still over 80% of the PoW mining period left.  I still don't see any validity to your complaint.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:42:53 AM

Well, there is still over 80% of the PoW mining period left.  I still don't see any validity to your complaint.

This is true!

Not to mention its only 1 coin per block robmob...

MTR administration did not structure the block rewards to favor the early miner.

You mining now, or mining 3 mins after source hit the thread would result no difference!

This is because there was a 0 block reward until block 100 hit. ( Fair Launch )

The difficulty was 304.40 earlier so it would have been harder to mine from the start anyway.

With the difficulty at 63 now, mining now would be more profitable.

Cheers,
MasterTrader777
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:49:47 AM

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

In my eyes the mining is not going to create too many coins (10K) the reward is only 1 coin per block. From my ICO coins alone is over 10% of whats going to be mined, im not too concerned with it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Every coin adds up I do not care if it was 3 coins I missed out on, regardless of the amount I still missed out and it is my right to be upset about it. I like doing things my way as dose everyone else. One thing I like doing is mining a coin from the start as I planed on doing with this one. I know it is not a big deal to most and I will not post about it again. Have a good day/night

cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:24:49 AM

Plain and simple it was an Unfair launch in the communities eyes. Proper announcement goes a long way in this community. Sometimes shyt happens but in this case it was a decision that was made on the fly and no one saw the pow phase coming.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:45:22 AM

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

Thanks for the explanation dev.

IMO I still think management made a mistake by launching POW as there are more things to consider than the short term value of phase 1 or the size of phase 2. If it was a deliberation by management with a voting process etc. then management probably weighed up the these 2 aspects with the negatives from the decision and found that these 2 outweighed the rest. Nothing can be done about it now except to take a wait and see approach.

With the original launch schedule it was fine for ICO investors to wait for their coins to the end of phase 2. With the ninja launch of POW, it becomes a problem to allow only certain coins to be traded. Releasing phase 1 coins now would definitely impact phase 2 negatively, but that is one of the negatives that management had to weigh up to get to the decision that starting POW early was a good idea according to management. Anyways, I hope for ICO investor's sake and that of the coin that the price goes up over the next week and not down. All the best to the A-team that have to stand next to field while watching the game from the sidelines.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:07:12 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 04:48:56 AM by mastertrader777

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

Thanks for the explanation dev.

IMO I still think management made a mistake by launching POW as there are more things to consider than the short term value of phase 1 or the size of phase 2. If it was a deliberation by management with a voting process etc. then management probably weighed up the these 2 aspects with the negatives from the decision and found that these 2 outweighed the rest. Nothing can be done about it now except to take a wait and see approach.

With the original launch schedule it was fine for ICO investors to wait for their coins to the end of phase 2. With the ninja launch of POW, it becomes a problem to allow only certain coins to be traded. Releasing phase 1 coins now would definitely impact phase 2 negatively, but that is one of the negatives that management had to weigh up to get to the decision that starting POW early was a good idea according to management. Anyways, I hope for ICO investor's sake and that of the coin that the price goes up over the next week and not down. All the best to the A-team that have to stand next to field while watching the game from the sidelines.

Right now the mining price is about 300K sats to mine (1) single MTR.

Phase 1 investors paid 31K per MTR.

Phase 1 investors 10X their investment in less than 3 days when looking at how hard and expensive it is to mind.

I have the coins best interest in mind. I have ToshiDesk and the developers that helped me put this all together in mine. Last but not least, I have the investors in mind. The investors of Phase 1 are making out clean right now.

I get that MTR isn't a cliche style coin launch, but I will NOT let, MTR end and die like the rest.

Coin ideas, that are constantly being pushed out ( good or bad ) get washed out, because the devs don't have the money to pay to complete. I have developers on a deferred compensation plan. Not to mention my bills to make this all happen are through the roof. If only you knew how much of my own money I put into this project and how much time my devs and I have into this.

MTR and ToshiDesk need exposure, and the more people that get involved the better for everyone.

Launching POW wasn't done to "piss anyone off" - I don't believe it was unfair either.

I spoke with CintronDigital Please See here- Let me know what you can take from this. I got back to him in 20 mins, and was even more responsive then him.

I spoke to everyone in this manor when the questions were received.

I care about every investor that decided to invest and have been very transparent from the start.

Things are structured to succeed here at MTR administration, and we won't let things be a waste of time for anyone.

I hope you understand we are trying to bring something truly great to the crypto community, and market share is 100% important for any company to prosper and grow stronger. More users, more exposure, more market share capitalization- I use this phase often, and I stand by it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:18:06 AM

I care about every investor that decided to invest and have been as transparent as possible.

Things are structured to succeed here at MTR administration, and we won't let things be a waste of time for anyone.

I hope you understand we are trying to bring something truly great to the crypto community, and market share is 100% important for any company to prosper and grow stronger. More users, more exposure, more market share capitalization- I use this phase often, and I stand by it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Well I hope your plan works out and that the risk you took for the early launch pays off. In future do not post one thing and do another because in real life for investment to be stable people judge management by how they stick to their plans and promises.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:23:00 AM

Well put mastertrader777, not worried about the POW phase. Infact i think it's better to get it out of the way. . . Most ICOs with a POW phase have POW after ICO and miners dump hard on the initial investors. Having the miners spending so much to mine and set the price high will benefit the ICO holders this way.

I invested in you, your project, energy and vision.

Good decision
Crazy

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:33:17 AM

Well put mastertrader777, not worried about the POW phase. Infact i think it's better to get it out of the way. . . Most ICOs with a POW phase have POW after ICO and miners dump hard on the initial investors. Having the miners spending so much to mine and set the price high will benefit the ICO holders this way.

Good decision
Crazy

Hello Crazywack,

You hit the nail right on the head.

"Most ICOs with a POW phase have POW after ICO and miners dump hard on the initial investors. Having the miners spending so much to mine and set the price high will benefit the ICO holders this way".

That's the formula to having a happy and truly supportive community.

It gets rid of huge price fluctuations which is something I clearly stood behind in the MTR whitepaper. I know altcoins aren't "stable", but I bet you I can do my best to make MTR's true price projection clearer in the short comings, and try to prevent miners from dumping on the initial supporters.

Blame me for doing things differently then everyone else, or blame everyone else for not doing things differently?

I'm glad to have your support behind our decision, and thank you for posting your thoughts. - Everyone deserves to be heard, hence why I went with the UN-MODERATED option when creating the thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Twitter: @ MTRDevelopers
Email: contact@mastertradercoin.com

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:10:18 AM

Good decision
Crazy

Hello Crazywack,

You hit the nail right on the head.

"Most ICOs with a POW phase have POW after ICO and miners dump hard on the initial investors. Having the miners spending so much to mine and set the price high will benefit the ICO holders this way".

That's the formula to having a happy and truly supportive community.

It gets rid of huge price fluctuations which is something I clearly stood behind in the MTR whitepaper. I know altcoins aren't "stable", but I bet you I can do my best to make MTR's true price projection clearer in the short comings, and try to prevent miners from dumping on the initial supporters.

Blame me for doing things differently then everyone else, or blame everyone else for not doing things differently?

I'm glad to have your support behind our decision, and thank you for posting your thoughts. - Everyone deserves to be heard, hence why I went with the UN-MODERATED option when creating the thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Twitter: @ MTRDevelopers
Email: contact@mastertradercoin.com

Agree here. Looks like coins will be very spread out. This is very good for coin. I did well on my investment, happy to be here dev. Thank you and keep pushing.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124

K-ing®

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:44:11 AM

dev,

for MTR marketcap...

there will be 10110000 coins on market or just 110000?

IOTA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: