Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:49:55 AM

Mr Dev... i must say i am still impressed with you guys hanging in there through thick and thin... i am definitely going to get in on Phase 2 but kinda waiting till we get closer to the end to see how things sit and how much to invest...cheers

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:11:49 AM

@ mastertrader777

POW between ICO phases is best move ever in cryptoworld

respect 4 that

IOTA
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:47:06 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 07:24:03 AM by mastertrader777

dev,

for MTR marketcap...

there will be 10110000 coins on market or just 110000?

The Marketcap will represent total supply of coins ( 10,100,000) + (POW MTR) (X) (MTR PRICE PER COIN)

Right now is somewhere around $800,000 Marketcap.

Mr Dev... i must say i am still impressed with you guys hanging in there through thick and thin... i am definitely going to get in on Phase 2 but kinda waiting till we get closer to the end to see how things sit and how much to invest...cheers

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Phase 1 investors seem to be happy with their investments. Phase 2 investors slowly moving in. Everyone seems to wait towards the end. Keep in mind mining cost around 300K satoshis to mine (1) single MTR. The price should adjust accordingly for Phase 2, we shall see.  

@ mastertrader777

respect 4 that

Thanks for posting, Launching POW during Crowdfunding is a new approach to things, that I think will soon catch on.

It saves the initial investors from initial POW dump- and allows miners, to see that its not worth dumping on initial investors for a loss.

I have thought this formula for success through for months.

Beta ScreenShots are coming shortly.

Building the backend is almost there, of course its a work in progress that will certainly get continuous updates day in and day out. The point is, the BETA is soon to release, and I can't wait for the day to announce it.

All Crowdfunding Investors will get early access to the BETA for testing before the general public does.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for all the support.

~2-24-15~
MTR IRC CHANNEL CREATED!
MTR IRC CHANNEL

https://kiwiirc.com/client/channel/#MasterTraderCoin

People starting to join pretty quickly.

Come and ask questions.

Support MTR - Add MTR Signature - 1 Lucky User with The Signature,  Will WIN 5 MTR after CrowdFunding is over! - User Must make (20 or more) post with it to qualify!

█║║MasterTraderCoin║║█
█║║MasterTraderCoinFeaturing the Ground-Breaking Professional Social Trading Platform ToshiDesk║║█
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:28:19 AM

Im glad to see the MTR DEV stand up for their decision on POW, Diff is not bad at the moment for those who got a small miner at home of got a gpu, distribution with in the wallets is looking good by looking at the rich list.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:31:03 AM

@ mastertrader777

respect 4 that

Complete with you on this, with pow more ppl did join the community.

respect to the mtr dev
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:36:34 AM

@ mastertrader777

respect 4 that

Complete with you on this, with pow more ppl did join the community.

respect to the mtr dev

With crypto and Bitcointalk is easier for users to become critics to this type of projects which is not a BAD thing it helps on community growth and proves the value of the project and after this by looking at their responses the have gain more of my respect to a solid and strong administration.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124

K-ing®

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

@ DEV

How long will 10 000 000  MTR coins will be in escrowed address?

(how long will 110000 MTR+POS will be only coins on market)

IOTA
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:26:18 PM

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

Thanks for the explanation dev.

IMO I still think management made a mistake by launching POW as there are more things to consider than the short term value of phase 1 or the size of phase 2. If it was a deliberation by management with a voting process etc. then management probably weighed up the these 2 aspects with the negatives from the decision and found that these 2 outweighed the rest. Nothing can be done about it now except to take a wait and see approach.

With the original launch schedule it was fine for ICO investors to wait for their coins to the end of phase 2. With the ninja launch of POW, it becomes a problem to allow only certain coins to be traded. Releasing phase 1 coins now would definitely impact phase 2 negatively, but that is one of the negatives that management had to weigh up to get to the decision that starting POW early was a good idea according to management. Anyways, I hope for ICO investor's sake and that of the coin that the price goes up over the next week and not down. All the best to the A-team that have to stand next to field while watching the game from the sidelines.

Right now the mining price is about 300K sats to mine (1) single MTR.

Phase 1 investors paid 31K per MTR.

Phase 1 investors 10X their investment in less than 3 days when looking at how hard and expensive it is to mind.

I have the coins best interest in mind. I have ToshiDesk and the developers that helped me put this all together in mine. Last but not least, I have the investors in mind. The investors of Phase 1 are making out clean right now.

I get that MTR isn't a cliche style coin launch, but I will NOT let, MTR end and die like the rest.

Coin ideas, that are constantly being pushed out ( good or bad ) get washed out, because the devs don't have the money to pay to complete. I have developers on a deferred compensation plan. Not to mention my bills to make this all happen are through the roof. If only you knew how much of my own money I put into this project and how much time my devs and I have into this.

MTR and ToshiDesk need exposure, and the more people that get involved the better for everyone.

Launching POW wasn't done to "piss anyone off" - I don't believe it was unfair either.

I spoke with CintronDigital Please See here- Let me know what you can take from this. I got back to him in 20 mins, and was even more responsive then him.

I spoke to everyone in this manor when the questions were received.

I care about every investor that decided to invest and have been very transparent from the start.

Things are structured to succeed here at MTR administration, and we won't let things be a waste of time for anyone.

I hope you understand we are trying to bring something truly great to the crypto community, and market share is 100% important for any company to prosper and grow stronger. More users, more exposure, more market share capitalization- I use this phase often, and I stand by it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Phase 1 bought for 31k and can put a order in right now and can buy for 40 or cheaper qand save the hassle of mining , How are you so sure were going to 10x are money when the coins are released. you have no clue what the market is going to be like in a few days let alone a week. All I see here is short term short term I get into coins for the long term. Good luck with everything though.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:39:11 PM

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

Thanks for the explanation dev.

IMO I still think management made a mistake by launching POW as there are more things to consider than the short term value of phase 1 or the size of phase 2. If it was a deliberation by management with a voting process etc. then management probably weighed up the these 2 aspects with the negatives from the decision and found that these 2 outweighed the rest. Nothing can be done about it now except to take a wait and see approach.

With the original launch schedule it was fine for ICO investors to wait for their coins to the end of phase 2. With the ninja launch of POW, it becomes a problem to allow only certain coins to be traded. Releasing phase 1 coins now would definitely impact phase 2 negatively, but that is one of the negatives that management had to weigh up to get to the decision that starting POW early was a good idea according to management. Anyways, I hope for ICO investor's sake and that of the coin that the price goes up over the next week and not down. All the best to the A-team that have to stand next to field while watching the game from the sidelines.

Right now the mining price is about 300K sats to mine (1) single MTR.

Phase 1 investors paid 31K per MTR.

Phase 1 investors 10X their investment in less than 3 days when looking at how hard and expensive it is to mind.

I have the coins best interest in mind. I have ToshiDesk and the developers that helped me put this all together in mine. Last but not least, I have the investors in mind. The investors of Phase 1 are making out clean right now.

I get that MTR isn't a cliche style coin launch, but I will NOT let, MTR end and die like the rest.

Coin ideas, that are constantly being pushed out ( good or bad ) get washed out, because the devs don't have the money to pay to complete. I have developers on a deferred compensation plan. Not to mention my bills to make this all happen are through the roof. If only you knew how much of my own money I put into this project and how much time my devs and I have into this.

MTR and ToshiDesk need exposure, and the more people that get involved the better for everyone.

Launching POW wasn't done to "piss anyone off" - I don't believe it was unfair either.

I spoke with CintronDigital Please See here- Let me know what you can take from this. I got back to him in 20 mins, and was even more responsive then him.

I spoke to everyone in this manor when the questions were received.

I care about every investor that decided to invest and have been very transparent from the start.

Things are structured to succeed here at MTR administration, and we won't let things be a waste of time for anyone.

I hope you understand we are trying to bring something truly great to the crypto community, and market share is 100% important for any company to prosper and grow stronger. More users, more exposure, more market share capitalization- I use this phase often, and I stand by it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Good luck with everything though.

Ok, buh bye.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:29:20 PM

Good luck with everything though.

Ok, buh bye.

Yea, didn't you already say you were going to drop it because your points are moot?
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:40:42 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 03:55:05 AM by chesthing

Excellent net hash at 27g, cost of mining way above phase 1 cost. I think this is going very well.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:47:25 PM

Excellent net hash at 27g, cost of mining way above phase 1 cost. I think this is going very well.

What is current cost of mining?
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:48:15 PM

What is current cost of mining?
Go rent on nicehash and report back. I'm guessing well north of 100k sats.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:12:59 AM

@ DEV

How long will 10 000 000  MTR coins will be in escrowed address?

(how long will 110000 MTR+POS will be only coins on market)

Hey Mladen00,

Thanks for your questions and support.

MTR administration will not release any of the 10M MTR to market without, that release representing and providing equity to a product or service developed by MTR administration. These will be ASSETS that will strengthen the MasterNET core and add value, not   take away core value.

I have mentioned before that there will be a community wide announcement when we plan to release any ASSETS to the market.

Proper documentation of said ASSET will be available and a community vote will be taken to gauge acceptance of the ASSET.

MTR plans to release its first ASSET within the net few months, and I will keep the community updated on a daily basis.

Thanks for your questions,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:47:48 AM

Hello Community,

Would you guys like me to post some progress updates everyday showcasing the real work that's getting put into ToshiDesk?

The source will be closed sourced, but I can still show you guys where we're at.

Thought I would ask, so let me know MTR community.

Mining update: Right now with difficulty at 30.00 - Cost of mining is about 90K. We have seen cost of mining spike to 300K + some parts of the day.

MTR administration has submitted our application for Swarm 2nd "Class" Funding.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113541/swarms-accepting-submissions-for-second-class-investments-and-announces-legal-framework-for-dcos

Just a small update, might have another one later tonight.

MasterrTrader777
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:34:15 AM

WTB PM
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:59:58 AM

Thanks for the update Mastertrader. It's always nice to check BTT and see the DEV has made a post Smiley

I think you have posted more in the short life of this thread then many of my other "portfolio" coins that have been around 6, 8, 12, months. It's refreshing to be involved in this project. Grin

Sergeant1999

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:39:41 AM

Invested some 0.BTC yesterday to enter Phase 2. Not much but something to start from. Very interesting coin on my opinion.
Voted on Cryptsy as well Smiley
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:14:29 AM

Hello Community,

Would you guys like me to post some progress updates everyday showcasing the real work that's getting put into ToshiDesk?

The source will be closed sourced, but I can still show you guys where we're at.

Mining update: Right now with difficulty at 30.00 - Cost of mining is about 90K. We have seen cost of mining spike to 300K + some parts of the day.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113541/swarms-accepting-submissions-for-second-class-investments-and-announces-legal-framework-for-dcos

MasterrTrader777

Yeah I would be interested in seeing progress updates.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:18:44 PM

Thanks for the update Mastertrader. It's always nice to check BTT and see the DEV has made a post Smiley

I think you have posted more in the short life of this thread then many of my other "portfolio" coins that have been around 6, 8, 12, months. It's refreshing to be involved in this project. Grin

Hey Crazywack,

Thanks for the kind words. It's definitely refreshing to see all the support.

You can count on this nature of updates daily. I will do my best to never miss a day.

It's sad seeing coins, with a community that's not maintained.

As I said many times, its important to me to keep the community up to date on everything. Good or Bad, the community is part of the MTR team, and will be treated as such.

Invested some 0.BTC yesterday to enter Phase 2. Not much but something to start from. Very interesting coin on my opinion.
Voted on Cryptsy as well Smiley

Hello Sergeant1999,

Thanks for your support, your investment has been recorded and you will receive a investment summary report to your email, once the account period is over for Phase 2.

We believe many people in Phase 1 thought it was a nice touch as it displayed their investment amounts - investment times- TXid on file for them - along with the accounted distribution of MTR for their investments.

Don't worry so much about the investment being a "big or small" amount of BTC. We appreciate the support more than anything.

Hello Community,

MasterrTrader777

Yeah I would be interested in seeing progress updates.

Hello claycoins, thanks for checking back every few days. Glad to see you interest in seeing some progress updates.

We will post an update later tonight when I get back to the office, about what we have developed so far inside the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform.

My GUI/UI dev is on the front end already. More work has gone into the backend than anything, we wanted to get the charting mechanics working correctly, and we have...more to tell you on that note later on tonight.

I will also post some screen shots for you as well.

Thanks for all the real support MTR community,

MasterTrader777

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: