Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:15:57 AM

i keep mine this coin, like mtr update dev very good communication,please tell me if im in beta sign up i send email.

thank you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8btc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:47:26 AM

Hi
MASTERTRADERCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=90565&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!

We are looking for some really nice coins,Tell me if you want a further promotion on : http://8btc.com   The most famous Bitcoin and altcoin community in China!Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:43:52 AM

dev, can you write something about 3 months plan with 10000000 coins?

IOTA
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:03:25 AM

Couple questions:

1) Based on the whitepaper...coins will be distributed to ICO investors in early April?  Is that about the same time goal for the coin to be added to other various exchanges?

2) Are there any major differences between Phase II as opposed to Phase I with regards to what the investor will be receiving?

BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:38:18 PM

Hey dev. your attitude toward your fellow community members and this project as a whole is ... refreshing. I fear if you turn out to be just a clever electronic social engineer that might be it for me and any measure of confidence I have/will have had in the crypto space not ultimately rotting from the inside out.

No pressure or anything though dude..

Cool BTCBTC Cool
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:17:54 PM

Great to see the dev so active, i have been putting my lil rig to mine this since the begining of pow.
i might end up picking up some from phase 2.

Loving the toshidesk updates.

Hello,

Glad to see you supporting MTR! There has been a few others like yourself mining from the start, nothing short of a good move.

I feel like the last 20 hours will be the most interesting as it was also the same case for Phase 1 final hours.

With Phase 2 ending soon and mining prices WAY higher than Phase 1 we should see some activity.

Either way I'm glad to have your support in this venture.

i keep mine this coin, like mtr update dev very good communication,please tell me if im in beta sign up i send email.

Thanks for your kind words, your Beta sign up has been received. Currently working on the automatic reply for that right now as we speak. It should be working tonight, if not tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.

Hi
MASTERTRADERCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=90565&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!

Hello ,

Wow, that is great news! Chinese Translation should be done soon! Got French done, and currently have Portuguese/Brazilian getting worked on too!

Thanks for the support.

dev, can you write something about 3 months plan with 10000000 coins?

Hello Mladen00,

If I can kindly ask that you have a look at the whitepaper? I have mentioned what our plans are with the 10M coins several times there.

If you don't mind going through the thread, you aren't the first person to ask. I given answers that should explain to you the answer you are looking for.

I'm sorry, I just don't have the time to type for 30 mins, as I have committed time previously to answer these questions, not to mention it took weeks on weeks to write the whitepaper.

Whitepaper is in the OP. If you have any other questions, let me know.

I already answered your question before actually,

@ DEV

How long will 10 000 000  MTR coins will be in escrowed address?

(how long will 110000 MTR+POS will be only coins on market)

Hey Mladen00,

Thanks for your questions and support.

MTR administration will not release any of the 10M MTR to market without, that release representing and providing equity to a product or service developed by MTR administration. These will be ASSETS that will strengthen the MasterNET core and add value, not   take away core value.

I have mentioned before that there will be a community wide announcement when we plan to release any ASSETS to the market.

Proper documentation of said ASSET will be available and a community vote will be taken to gauge acceptance of the ASSET.

MTR plans to release its first ASSET within the net few months, and I will keep the community updated on a daily basis.

Thanks for your questions,

MasterTrader777

Thanks

Couple questions:

1) Based on the whitepaper...coins will be distributed to ICO investors in early April?  Is that about the same time goal for the coin to be added to other various exchanges?

2) Are there any major differences between Phase II as opposed to Phase I with regards to what the investor will be receiving?

1) Coins will be distributed after Phase 2 Crowdfunding  round is complete.

2) Please see previously answered question :

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hey dev. your attitude toward your fellow community members and this project as a whole is ... refreshing. I fear if you turn out to be just a clever electronic social engineer that might be it for me and any measure of confidence I have/will have had in the crypto space not ultimately rotting from the inside out.

No pressure or anything though dude..

Cool BTCBTC Cool

Thanks for stopping by the thread. I assure you I'm not just some "clever electronic social engineer" . I respect your words, and don't wish to have anyone quit crypto because of all the junk coins coming and going. I have done my best to give you some insight about myself, and you can read up about me on Cointelegraph Experts Page.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113527/steven-thomas

If you wish to talk further, give me a call...contact number on the OP.

Thanks for all the support MTR community.

MasterTrader777
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:17:24 PM

Alright, I'm in.  Just messaged OgNasty regarding my investment. 
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

guys spread any hash on our pool
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:57:44 AM

I'm missing MTR addresses for about 1/2 of the buyers so far.  Please send me your MTR address if you haven't already.

Yes, ALL investors please send your MTR Wallet Addresses to OgNasty please.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:05:06 AM

Alright, I'm in.  Just messaged OgNasty regarding my investment. 

Sounds good,

Thanks for your support!

You will receive a investor follow up email after the accounting period.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:01:45 AM

Can anyone explain me how the price of MTR in ICO is calculated?  In the first ICO phase the price was 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC, In the second phase it is 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC. So if I invest now in second ICO, will I get the coins for 8722 SATs?  I'm sorry if my question is explained somewhere in the thread, I don't have time to read it all again.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:07:42 AM

Can anyone explain me how the price of MTR in ICO is calculated?  In the first ICO phase the price was 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC, In the second phase it is 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC. So if I invest now in second ICO, will I get the coins for 8722 SATs?  I'm sorry if my question is explained somewhere in the thread, I don't have time to read it all again.

it depends on how much btc they get, btc/coins on offer
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:33:01 AM

Hello SimkoMiner,

Let me break it down.

Right now there is 4.36310828 BTC raised in Phase 2.

Take that ( 4.36310828 BTC ) and ( / ) by 50,000 MTR = 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC.

When performing on a calculator ( 4.363 / 50,000 ) works best . Putting in all the extra numbers after the decimal will give you a long confusing calculator response, breaking it down makes it more simple.

To wrap it up...breaking down Phase 1 - 15.81605172 BTC was raised for the first batch of 50,000 MTR. Using the formula I mentioned above would give you a Phase 1 price of 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

Hope this helps.

it depends on how much btc they get, btc/coins on offer

That is correct,

We break it down in the whitepaper, and I believe it's worth a read.

https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

Thanks for the support in answering the question!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:42:21 AM

Thanks Mastertrader. And now comes another question. People who bought in ICO Round 1 have already got their coins? Or you wait till also ICO Round 2 ends and then you will average the MTR price and sell to all ICO investors for the same price? Otherwise it would be unfair to sell to first ICO investors for much higher price then to investors in second round.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:49:21 AM

Thanks Mastertrader. And now comes another question. People who bought in ICO Round 1 have already got their coins? Or you wait till also ICO Round 2 ends and then you will average the MTR price and sell to all ICO investors for the same price? Otherwise it would be unfair to sell to first ICO investors for much higher price then to investors in second round.

Hello,

Thanks for asking good questions. My pleasure to answer them.

If you don't mind, can you have a look at the answer I responded to another individual with? ( It's just a lot of typing, and my eyes are burnt for the day )

Phase 1 investors have already received their investor follow up emails, displaying the accounted MTR in reference to their personal investments.

"The early bird gets the worm", as it's always said.

Hope you understand.

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:57:39 AM

It's a very interesting and promising project but money is tight right now. Did you hit your minimum needed to go forward?
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:58:50 AM

Any differences between phase 1 and 2? Any added incentives?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:13:29 AM

It's a very interesting and promising project but money is tight right now. Did you hit your minimum needed to go forward?

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words, allow me to answer your question.

Yes we are moving forward regardless of what the end amount raised would equal.

I mentioned the detailed answer as to why in the post above.

Hitting our "goal" would still be nice, because it would help steam line everything...either way you can count on continued development as money doesn't signify anything on our pursuit to bring you all ToshiDesk.

The CMS is getting built as we speak.

Thanks for your question,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:23:23 AM

Greetings,

Thanks for your question. My pleasure to answer this for you.

Please read part of the response I gave to another MTR community member above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is far as incentives.

Yes ALL MTR Phase 1 & 2 crowdfund investors will receive early BETA access to ToshiDesk, and get to comment and suggest things that they feel necessary to voice. We will listen to these concerns and make ToshiDesk better for the community.

The Community Counts.

Please remember ToshiDesk will be ran as a business, not a coin. Professionalism and delivery are going to be our prioritized focal points.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: contact@mastertradercoin.com
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:45:26 PM

Greetings,

Thanks for your question. My pleasure to answer this for you.

Please read part of the response I gave to another MTR community member above.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: contact@mastertradercoin.com

I asked this question weeks ago, and got exhaustive answer from you. However it is becoming more popular now. Thats good, it means the coin is getting more exposure.

You have genuine patience Smiley. Answering to the same question again and again, resisting the temptation to tell "RTFM" or "read what is posted few hours ago"  Grin. Be polite regardless of anything - I suppose this comes from this: "Millersville University , Political & Government Affairs" and from work in finance Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: