Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....
They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:16:17 PM

They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.

Exactly people got piles of BCY just to have an account in game and answered on Facebook pool. They did not even need to play the game.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

yeah one day this should go vert again,
but some usage for BCY ingame would be a gamechanger imo.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:34:50 PM

yeah one day this should go vert again,
but some usage for BCY ingame would be a gamechanger imo.

That's not allowed by the app stores.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Get your BTCCCOINCARD to mark the end of an era in blockchain history!

BTCC, a  Shanghai-based bitcoin exchange has announced recently it will be ceasing
its China-facing trading operations by the end ofthis month, closing one chapter in
blockchain history.

To mark the end of this era, Everdreamsoft is offering 100 units of the "Coin
Maker" blockchain card from their own reserve
. Seize this exceptional opportunity
and get your BTCCCOINCARD for 40 BCY only!

The BTCCCOINCARD, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units, will be available at the
Premium Merchant's from Wednesday, Sep 20, 9am CEST.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:09:35 PM

The game is getting better at each release. Still struggling to finish all levels so it will keep me busy for a while.

It's very fun to play and it can only get better and better.

clearthinkingwhale

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

TLDR: watch in-game burn trend line, if it can start an upward trend for 2-3 months, then buy, if it doubles two months in a row, buy everything.

This is exactly what I am waiting for. Daily active users is really high for the simplicity of the game mechanics. If they can figure out the next step towards more PvP battles, then I assume this increase should be happening.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

TLDR: watch in-game burn trend line, if it can start an upward trend for 2-3 months, then buy, if it doubles two months in a row, buy everything.

This is exactly what I am waiting for. Daily active users is really high for the simplicity of the game mechanics. If they can figure out the next step towards more PvP battles, then I assume this increase should be happening.

Now it is easy with monthly leader board. In first 25 days of September we could see.
2132 players tried game and bothered to register.
1000 players played at least some time. Or few hours on a roll or loged another day.
500 players are playing the game now and then.
200 players plays it daily.
50 players dont miss a stamina.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

200 active player for a sevent month old game after 18 month of develloppement after having a ICO that generated ton of btc..... WHAT a fail for all those who invested and waited for this game to become something..what a RIP off

AND the dev going places to present the game to 15 ppl and lose more investor money...They really should be ashamed by their work

PPl asking for about a year to integrate element to the game and they are telling they dont want to do a rock-paper-scissor.. lol they clearly are not gamer and have thus have no skill progamming a good game... like if its was the only option about element lmao...what abvout a 1% chance to freeze to every type by a ice card and 2,5% on a fire card (creating a change in status  element infliction versus other weak element to that previous element) what about a burning chance that deal 1 dmg every turn a regen ? ... Once again they clearly have no skill in gaming... their programmer team is slow as fuck ad they do mistake they arent even able to fix (raid x2 dmg Wink)  and they also have a very bad marketing whatsoever strategy (i could almost say not)

hey guys whats all 4 is doing ?? they dont deserve to be aanouced in the starting video

this is just one of a lot of shit in this project ...they have nothing to impress anyone ...even more in the crypto sphere lol... ppl look at this coin as shit...there is no volume..... even scamcoin has more volume lol

All the answer they gave me in more than a year was unsatifying..there is not a single notable change since the launch ....no roadmap even if one was promise month ago....

Could eds please prove me wrong ? cuz all i see is that you have ripped us investor and are making a living with it...How can you sleep at night guys... you really go to bed telling ...yup i have made good work today ?? damnn....

this geneva photoshot looks soooo bad... 3 childs trying Sog...no crowd.... no ppl... nothing to make ppl look like this is good lol... and photo about stuff that dont even concern SoG since their project dosent deserve to be mentionned...srx this is your marketing strategy ??

every day passing by... more and more ppl a dropping the game loll 200 ACTIVE USER and you think your compagny market cap is worth 10  LMAO

BCY = SCAM (yess living three year with your investor money is also a steal u know) even tho you didnt scam directly its as the same...its even worst... at least scam dont give you hope ..you get scam...you are like a beautifully disguised SLOW CANCER scam in a video game
sutefyzz

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:22:28 AM

Deleting negative comment on their forum because they are not able to respond to those crying point investor are adressing since february....first they closed slack...now they delete coment in their forum...they are makeup-ing this as much as they to not look as bad as they are ..

even tho there is fud.....you are supposed to respond to those fud because after months that a lot of ppl are complaining about very important point of a TCG ...ITS NOT FUD ITS become REALLITY after months... if you are not able to answer critical pont such as ..coding error... no pvp even tho its was promised!!! no blockchainisation ( more than 5 month later after the day you were suppose to release it)...no marketing or very poor attemp

no enriching gameplay...no element integration....no real purpose of building a deck.... more challenge that this non stop ridiculus griding the same stage shit ...ppl buying bck card to realise they are shit (paying more than 20$ buck for useless card lolz) they must be drinking champagne with this money as good as stolen lol

in coulod go on a lot more lol .....EDS once again you should be ashamed as an industry who had an ICO and asked US to make you projecy something only to be deceived ...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US (at least 95%)
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

Everdreamsoft (http://everdreamsoft.com/) has enjoyed money from the original sale of bitcrystals in 2015 and a steady stream of money from the weekly cardsales. These money have totally funded the company expenses for salaries to the employees, cost for an office and other development costs. Thanks to bitcrystals buyers and card buyers. Now after the game release they seem to expect new users to buy their overpriced cards and the loyal old card buyers to continue to buy cards. They also expect new users to buy in game currency in the app game. The money has gone to bank accounts, cars and domestic housing. Thanks to investors. Please continue to donate by buying cards? And new users could you please possibly donate money by buying cards? There are new games springing up (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0) that have adopted the successful model of releasing "valuable" digital cards "cheap".

Star Citizen, from a $5 million game to a $143 million game, thanks(?) to investors.
"And with all this going on, and knowing full well that they i) can’t develop and deliver the game as promised back in 2012 ii) are now intending to release the game as a Minimum Viable Product, rather than with all the promised features; they are still selling concept images (JPEGs) of ships that are neither built, let alone in the game. In the past month, they have sold the Buccaneer and the Dragonfly (a space bike – seriously)."
http://dereksmart.com/2016/06/star-citizen-fidelity-of-failure/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMAP0fg-AKScI3S3VjrDW3OaLO4zgBA1RSYoQOQoNSI/htmlview#
Star Citizen stretch goals
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals
"200 Imaginary Spaceships Sold For a Real $250,000 in Star Citizen 24-hour Livestream Event"
http://www.gameskinny.com/mdrty/200-imaginary-spaceships-sold-for-a-real-250000-in-star-citizen-24-hour-livestream-event
"Star Citizen made $1.3 million this weekend by selling spaceships"
https://www.vg247.com/2014/08/18/star-citizen-made-1-3-million-dollars-this-weekend/
"Would you spend $275 on a spaceship in a game that doesn't even exist yet?"
"In some ways this sort of support it is akin to putting money in a church collection plate, a belief that the money will be used to make good things happen, things that you approve of. Some people put in more than others, in the belief that more money will make more good things happen, and that sense of supporting the greater good can feel like a reward in itself."
http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2014/01/would-you-spend-275-spaceship-game-doesnt-even-exist-yet
"Meet a fan who has spent $30,000 on Star Citizen ships"
http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-a-fan-who-has-spent-30000-on-star-citizen-ships/

More information about Star Citizen.
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/tag/inside-star-citizen/
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/09/23/inside-the-troubled-development-of-star-citizen

Read about the development of the game Star Citizen. They fund a company directly by selling future virtual products to people. From their perspective they can continue development as long as they can sell future virtual products.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:56:25 AM

what FB contest do you talking about?
Can you provide some more info?
Is it for existing players?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

what FB contest do you talking about?
Can you provide some more info?
Is it for existing players?

Just check on Spells of Genesis Facebook. Unless you check things you will always miss events. I dont use facebook much but friends alerted me.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

My first ingame Legendary card fully fussed and upgraded. I was super lucky that got 4 of those with 7 Legendary overall. Really relay lucky. Is great card, but I have plenties allready Tongue  Hardly wait for blockanization
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

My first ingame Legendary card fully fussed and upgraded. I was super lucky that got 4 of those with 7 Legendary overall. Really relay lucky. Is great card, but I have plenties allready Tongue  Hardly wait for blockanization

Wow how long did that take?

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
sutefyzz

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:56:16 PM

https://image.prntscr.com/image/fNCkKS6kSTOtbV5k8l_7-w.png

I'm sorry FEBOI but even if you are able to blockchainise this card..you realize that you wont be able to sell it ?? or you will sell it for something like 20$ wich is clearly not worth all the time you spend to acheive this card (and you were lucky) imagine unlucky players lolz...

There is 200 daily player and they probably already have legendary too they wont buy your

Since the daily player number is DROPPING SINCE the big lunch....dont expect it to change sonner or later..

I'm sorry but you have lost your time creating this unique gaming digital asset ownership because nobody will buy it to you or at a ridiculus price

and if your lucky enough to get let say 200$ for it...do you reallly think that all your gaming time is worth that ?? lol

EDS is screwing eveyone as investor and since this is a blockchain project and that it need investor to live and or A INCREASING GAMING COMMUNITY...Clearly investor are all out since this shitty launch and this shitty NON-pvp and this 5 month delay in blockchainisation...Now gamer are going out ...From 500 active user to 200 from april...

You are losing your time as much as we lost our money

Shaban and he's team payroll is created by us and its a shame...... he should declare this project for what it is a total uncomplete, fun for 1 week game, non pvp no deck building (4 card isnt a deck) TCG 

suggestion for element integration are mentionned for months!! and in months.... the only statement they could think of is we dont want to do rock/paper/scissor ...like if this is ALL you can do with element...SHAME for their team and their gamer core....

This ganme is clearly not overlooked by full fledged gamer..or just experienced one lol...and IS also CRYPTO currency project that could be cool in its core, But shaban and his team ruined it BECAUSE THE GAME IS NOT AT ALL WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

So Good luck to sell this card you took months to create and shit

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

My first ingame Legendary card fully fussed and upgraded. I was super lucky that got 4 of those with 7 Legendary overall. Really relay lucky. Is great card, but I have plenties already Tongue  Hardly wait for blockanization

Wow how long did that take?

Form start i dont really remember how long game is alive. You could check past of this thread to see when game started. I was lucky. This card is super good. Many played way more then me and for sure some, but not that many.

@sutefyzz

I have zero intentions to sell this card. It will be mine forever.

I told you several times that i dont understand why you bother with a game you dislike. You dislike it for like a year and all that anyone did was bad on your opinion. Are there no other games or projects you could monitor and more enjoy in them?

I really have no ideas who did this to you to show so much hate. You should get help and they will find reasons.  I just hope you live in country where medical help is free.  Just take time and read your post here and all previous here and on SoG forum and you will realize what I am talking about.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

Deleting negative comment on their forum because they are not able to respond to those crying point investor are adressing since february....first they closed slack...now they delete coment in their forum...they are makeup-ing this as much as they to not look as bad as they are ..

even tho there is fud.....you are supposed to respond to those fud because after months that a lot of ppl are complaining about very important point of a TCG ...ITS NOT FUD ITS become REALLITY after months... if you are not able to answer critical pont such as ..coding error... no pvp even tho its was promised!!! no blockchainisation ( more than 5 month later after the day you were suppose to release it)...no marketing or very poor attemp

no enriching gameplay...no element integration....no real purpose of building a deck.... more challenge that this non stop ridiculus griding the same stage shit ...ppl buying bck card to realise they are shit (paying more than 20$ buck for useless card lolz) they must be drinking champagne with this money as good as stolen lol

in coulod go on a lot more lol .....EDS once again you should be ashamed as an industry who had an ICO and asked US to make you projecy something only to be deceived ...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US (at least 95%)

I agree with Febo. You don't like this game, you said this 3 times already on this this thread, so just stop playing and following this project instead creating FUD about whole project.
I am following this project from the release of the game for andriod. I'm not saying they are perfect. Game really can become boring after a while. But still this is game which is still developing and far from completely done yet. Maybe one day number of players will increase significantly. And cards will become more valuable then they are now. But you won't be part of it, because you didn't believe in game now, when times are bad. (similar to supporters of cryptos who had to wait till 2017 and now time ''invested'' in it is paid off).
And by the way there are infinite number of games where you chance of winning any money is 0%. So if you can earn 1 dollar with game is a lot more then nothing.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
winkom

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

almost a whale

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

I have had a chance to play for a while and I can say that this game is really interesting - i mean i like the engine staying behind and chances to get paid xD It has even bigger potential than NXC and I don't know why it is under water now but should bounce back - time will tell. Keep playing guys and good luck earning crystals!

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: