Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:14:19 AM

Are hand historys in PokerStars or in some other network handhistory format? So can we waiting there are coming in near future support for hem2/pt4...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:26:30 AM

I believe the 3x Krill bonus is now in effect for ring games, and for tournaments in the morning.

#KrillWeek is on... Engage #KrillingSpree

@Sealswithclubs, how far are we out on a rudimentary client for non-windows?  I wanna get in on the krilling!

I know, it sucks that you're not able to be here for this... but I imagine they will run some more cool promos when a non-windows version launches to make up for everyone that missed this one.

Are hand historys in PokerStars or in some other network handhistory format? So can we waiting there are coming in near future support for hem2/pt4...

No, the HH's aren't in any other site's format so they wouldn't work yet.  I believe they've said before they might work on the HH format sometime later after the more important stuff is done.  There was someone that wrote their own converter to make them usable in HEM, so I guess that's possible if you can do it.

Wow, been a long time since I logged into my SWC account. Gonna be like stepping back in time. This will be interesting ... hope all the same fish are still hanging around!

That was pretty fun.  Decent turnout with some older accounts coming back.

If anyone missed it there's another 5k and a 20k Krillroll this Sunday.

jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:03:00 AM

I know, it sucks that you're not able to be here for this... but I imagine they will run some more cool promos when a non-windows version launches to make up for everyone that missed this one.

No, the HH's aren't in any other site's format so they wouldn't work yet.  I believe they've said before they might work on the HH format sometime later after the more important stuff is done.  There was someone that wrote their own converter to make them usable in HEM, so I guess that's possible if you can do it.

Can someone link hand convertor. I can find only old SwC 1 hand converter.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:14:20 AM

Can someone link hand convertor. I can find only old SwC 1 hand converter.

I haven't used the hand histories or any other poker aide software, but I'm pretty good at slicing and dicing on text files.  If you give me a description of the two formats (or link me to it it), and a dataset to play with, I'd be happy to script you up a converter (for tips!). Smiley
WearsMyLiberty

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:32:22 PM

In case anyone missed it on the last page:

I just can't take it anymore.The time is now. The place is here. The visceral feelings in my soul can no longer be contained. Krill, after krill, after krill. I'm going on a.....

Tens of Bitcoins will be spew from the wounds of my wallet. Hands will flop before me. ST7's elite Thrill Krill Militia has declared a ruthless pounding of Freerolls into the hearts of the people. We shall not relent until every man, woman, and child among you has been krilled. Unlike mere Krillrolls past, there is now a grand variety of free entry tournaments along with high-guarantee tournaments for those who have accumulated a buildup of Krill.

We start off this wanton slaughter of Satoshis with the KRILL WEEK.

As part of this unprecedented giveaway of chips, representing portions of the glorious virtual currency bitcoin, SwCPoker.eu is going to award 3X Krill on all cash games and tournaments from July 1 to July 7. We are introducing 5k, 20k, 75k, and 150k Krill Freerolls (which run weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, and tri-monthly, and pay 1, 2, 3, and 5 Bitcoins payout a piece, respectively). There will be a special 5K Krill freeroll on Wednesday night, and an additional, mind boggling 20K Krill freeroll on Sunday night.

In addition to the krill freerolls, we have the OVERKRILL. These are tiny buy-in tournaments with huge guaranteed overlays. 5 chips, 500 GTD, for any user that has accumulated 1250 krill or more.

In totality this is over 21 Bitcoins of giveaways we just put on the schedule from SwC. This week it's krill or be krilled for all you Seals!

It's #KrillWeek through the 7th.

Earn TRIPLE Krill while playing... plus freerolls, tournaments with guaranteed overlay money added, and Krillrolls on Sunday.

donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:51:00 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 06:02:39 AM by donk4u

no rhyme or reason for shutting out 50k krillers untilt 75k krill. Nice to have 75 k krillers have a tiny field along with the 150k krillroll though. Good job with that and thanks for the screwing. Hope you enjoy your double print money access while shutting out loayal players. Thanks. Hope mgmt types and mgmt playing in the 75k  and 150kkrill enjoy their  15 player fields while I get to play 20k krills with 100 plus runners  and if you didn't   realize what a scumbag move that was letting you know.
SwC_Poker

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:32:48 PM

no rhyme or reason for shutting out 50k krillers untilt 75k krill. Nice to have 75 k krillers have a tiny field along with the 150k krillroll though. Good job with that and thanks for the screwing. Hope you enjoy your double print money access while shutting out loayal players. Thanks. Hope mgmt types and mgmt playing in the 75k  and 150kkrill enjoy their  15 player fields while I get to play 20k krills with 100 plus runners  and if you didn't   realize what a scumbag move that was letting you know.

We unfortunately can't offer all of the events that old Seals did. We aren't trying to shut out anyone. We'd love to offer 50k krillrolls-- we just can't. We are turning on 3x krill bonuses regularly (one is on right now) to help you grind up to 75k, and if traffic goes up 50k freerolls are on the to-do list. So either grind away or bring a lot of your friends. I'm sorry you consider giving away tens of Bitcoins a "scumbag move" lol.

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:36:17 PM

For anyone with 1250 krill or more, in five and a half hours (18:10 UTC) we have a PLO Overkrill tournament-- 5 chip buyin, 500 GTD.

If you don't have 1250 krill yet, you can easily grind it up now because we have a 3x krill earned bonus going!

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:46:28 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 02:53:38 PM by donk4u

We unfortunately can't offer all of the events that old Seals did. We aren't trying to shut out anyone. We'd love to offer 50k krillrolls-- we just can't. We are turning on 3x krill bonuses regularly (one is on right now) to help you grind up to 75k, and if traffic goes up 50k freerolls are on the to-do list. So either grind away or bring a lot of your friends. I'm sorry you consider giving away tens of Bitcoins a "scumbag move" lol.

Can you pleae explain why you can't offer 50k krillrolls and can offer 75k krillones? I appreciate the 3x krillroll. I played only games available  yesterday which where .5 .10 plo and sat at multiple tables for hours without getting any action. 3x krillrolls are great except when there isn't traffic even when you try and create games. When goes back down to regular krill will take forever to krill up. Could have made it 60 or 65k krill if you wanted to make it fair. Im lumped in with people 40k below my krill level.   Once .50 plo ran I played that. Played about 500 hands at .10 plo  only game available  which resulted in 500 krill along with 50 plo will take me half a year to get to 75k krill.  Now after krilling to 50k I am stuck at 20k krillrolls  having to deal with 100 plus people fields while you play 20 man fields? Doesn't seem fair.

Scumbag move comment  was harsh I was drunk now hungover.  Anyway I would like your reasoning as to why you cannot as you said provide 50k krill or lower it to something fair like 65k krill but you can provide 75k krill. My 50k krill status is now counterfitted in terms of the krill roll ladder. Why do people with 75k krill get to play 20 man fields while people with 50k krill get to play with 20k krill and 100 plus fields?  50k krill fields would have about 60 to 80 based on old seals. I have krill up 5 accounts to color  3 to up to 1200 krill. I created other accounts as people have huds and know my style and tendencies putting me in the position of having to krill under a known stats account also.
skeletonbit

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:17:27 PM

I was at a table and got disconnected any reason Huh
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:58:17 PM

Can you pleae explain why you can't offer 50k krillrolls and can offer 75k krillones? I appreciate the 3x krillroll. I played only games available  yesterday which where .5 .10 plo and sat at multiple tables for hours without getting any action. 3x krillrolls are great except when there isn't traffic even when you try and create games. When goes back down to regular krill will take forever to krill up. Could have made it 60 or 65k krill if you wanted to make it fair. Im lumped in with people 40k below my krill level.   Once .50 plo ran I played that. Played about 500 hands at .10 plo  only game available  which resulted in 500 krill along with 50 plo will take me half a year to get to 75k krill.  Now after krilling to 50k I am stuck at 20k krillrolls  having to deal with 100 plus people fields while you play 20 man fields? Doesn't seem fair.

Scumbag move comment  was harsh I was drunk now hungover.  Anyway I would like your reasoning as to why you cannot as you said provide 50k krill or lower it to something fair like 65k krill but you can provide 75k krill. My 50k krill status is now counterfitted in terms of the krill roll ladder. Why do people with 75k krill get to play 20 man fields while people with 50k krill get to play with 20k krill and 100 plus fields?  50k krill fields would have about 60 to 80 based on old seals. I have krill up 5 accounts to color  3 to up to 1200 krill. I created other accounts as people have huds and know my style and tendencies putting me in the position of having to krill under a known stats account also.

Zecko, go post ur shit on 2+2.

Be happy a dying site is offering anything
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:50:31 PM

yeah were lucky they even put them back up i didnt think it was gonna happen
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:35:05 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 08:29:30 PM by donk4u

played the plo overkrill 500 ghuaranteed it was nine people and still 2 tables wtf? Wasnt six handed or anything hello? rofl didn't realize 8 seaters all this time haha
WearsMyLiberty

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:04:25 PM

played the plo overkrill 500 ghuaranteed it was nine people and still 2 tables wtf? Wasnt six handed or anything hello?

It was an 8 handed game...

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:29:50 PM

someone told me ty lol dumb me
SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:14:11 PM

Can you pleae explain why you can't offer 50k krillrolls and can offer 75k krillones?

If everyone who ground to 50k on old Seals and stopped (lots of people) just want to be on the new site for freerolls, then I will have to eat a diet consisting entirely of ramen forever. Have you ever been in that position where you wanted to eat a meal that wasn't noodles? Where the thought of another meal of ramen makes you retch but you force it down anyways? Don't condemn me to that bro. It shouldn't take you half a year to reach 75k. I see people playing 2-3 tables stacking a thousand krill on the site in a few hours, easy, while this 3x bonus is on. You can too.

Alternatively, try to put in a good word for us. You obviously enjoy the site and play the hell out of it. Tons of people didn't come back from old Seals. A huge number of others seem to have gone now that Micon submitted to charges. I see this reflected in the numbers. Maybe some people think that we're going to shut our doors because Micon got a bracelet. Well, you can let them know that isn't going to happen. SwC is going to keep running no matter what. I will eat ramen noodles for a goddamned decade if need be to keep its doors open. You know why? Because a bunch of fucking thugs at the command of Sheldon Adelson in Vegas think that they can take away the dream of some good men by pointing guns in their faces. I don't think that's right, and that's why I pour countless hours into this site. Every day we keep the doors open is like pissing in the eye of that asshole Adelson and his private fucking force of thugs he calls the gaming review board. I will fucking see the day when all these piece of shit traitors to the Constitution with badges and billions are hung from lampposts where they fucking belong. So please, perhaps tell all your friends from Old Seals that we are not going away and we are going to keep this motherfucker running until that glorious day comes, when perhaps SwC's ST7 will commandeer the Sands at gunpoint as compensation for the indignities that it has been put through by the seditious violence of Adelson's thugs. If enough people come back we can offer 50k krill rolls.

Thanks and ILU <3 <3 <3

Thatstinks

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:30:17 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 02:01:46 PM by Thatstinks

Can you pleae explain why you can't offer 50k krillrolls and can offer 75k krillones?

If everyone who ground to 50k on old Seals and stopped (lots of people) just want to be on the new site for freerolls, then I will have to eat a diet consisting entirely of ramen forever. Have you ever been in that position where you wanted to eat a meal that wasn't noodles? Where the thought of another meal of ramen makes you retch but you force it down anyways? Don't condemn me to that bro. It shouldn't take you half a year to reach 75k. I see people playing 2-3 tables stacking a thousand krill on the site in a few hours, easy, while this 3x bonus is on. You can too.

Alternatively, try to put in a good word for us. You obviously enjoy the site and play the hell out of it. Tons of people didn't come back from old Seals. A huge number of others seem to have gone now that Micon submitted to charges. I see this reflected in the numbers. Maybe some people think that we're going to shut our doors because Micon got a bracelet. Well, you can let them know that isn't going to happen. SwC is going to keep running no matter what. I will eat ramen noodles for a goddamned decade if need be to keep its doors open. You know why? Because a bunch of fucking thugs at the command of Sheldon Adelson in Vegas think that they can take away the dream of some good men by pointing guns in their faces. I don't think that's right, and that's why I pour countless hours into this site. Every day we keep the doors open is like pissing in the eye of that asshole Adelson and his private fucking force of thugs he calls the gaming review board. I will fucking see the day when all these piece of shit traitors to the Constitution with badges and billions are hung from lampposts where they fucking belong. So please, perhaps tell all your friends from Old Seals that we are not going away and we are going to keep this motherfucker running until that glorious day comes, when perhaps SwC's ST7 will commandeer the Sands at gunpoint as compensation for the indignities that it has been put through by the seditious violence of Adelson's thugs. If enough people come back we can offer 50k krill rolls.

Thanks and ILU <3 <3 <3

That's great!
WearsMyLiberty

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:34:24 PM

It shouldn't take you half a year to reach 75k. I see people playing 2-3 tables stacking a thousand krill on the site in a few hours, easy, while this 3x bonus is on. You can too.

Yes, the Krill really stacks up right now with the 3x rate. 

I've made about 1k in a handful of hours playing 10nl thru 100nl so far... and that's just holdem.  You can earn even faster at other games if you want to.

Also, remember that SwC never even had an obligation to carry over Krill and bonuses that were earned at a previous site.

SwC is going to keep running no matter what. I will eat ramen noodles for a goddamned decade if need be to keep its doors open. You know why? Because a bunch of fucking thugs at the command of Sheldon Adelson in Vegas think that by pointing guns in people's fucking faces they can take away the dream of some good men by pointing guns in their faces. I don't think that's right, and that's why I pour countless hours into this site. Every day we keep the doors open is like pissing in the eye of that Zionist asshole Adelson and his private fucking force of thugs he calls the gaming review board. I will fucking see the day when all these piece of shit traitors to the Constitution with badges and billions are hung from lampposts where they fucking belong. So please, perhaps tell all your friends from Old Seals that we are not going away and we are going to keep this motherfucker running until that glorious day comes, when perhaps SwC's ST7 will commandeer the Sands at gunpoint as compensation for the indignities that it has been put through by the seditious violence of Adelson's thugs. If enough people come back we can offer 50k krill rolls.

Thanks and ILU <3 <3 <3

So much <3

There's no way that SwC is going anywhere... I would go to SwC headquarters and work for bowls of noodles with you before that happens.  SwC is only just getting started.

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:59:58 PM

That's great can you comment on the rumor going around that swcpoker was maybe sold or the owner is also another guy?

Can you confirm 100% Micon was the only owner and is still the only owner of swcpoker.eu? I think we deserve to know who exactly is trusted with our btc.

As far as I can tell, this is like saying "we need to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is". No we don't. We use Bitcoin even though there is a risk of Satoshi lowering the value by selling off all of his. The record of SwC is just as good as Satoshi's. Play has kept going, withdrawals and deposits continue to be processed. You know why Satoshi is anonymous? Because if he wasn't, he'd end up just like the guy that started e-gold. He'd be in prison or dead.

SwC stands by its record of timely processing of payments and its ethical delivery of its product and service. We do not understand your insistence at painting a target on another guy's head and turning him into a martyr. Adelson's thugs already had a SWAT team point guns at a toddler. How many replications of this scenario will you people need until you are satisfied? SwC is more secure without a face attached to it, not less so. Micon never had control over the deposits at old Seals, not for one single second, and the same goes for the new Seals. Do you want the guy who holds the deposits to be publicly identifiable, so that the cops can point a gun at him and steal your money? Had it been that way at old Seals, everyone would have been fucked. It wasn't. The deposits were held in a manner that no act of violence could have disrupted them, so that the site was able to wind down in an orderly fashion and deliver everyone's money to them. We're not changing a formula that works, and frankly, we aren't putting another good guy and his little girl at risk so that a bunch of thugs can have someone to point a gun at. We couldn't live with ourselves if we had to hear of yet another person screaming "please don't shoot my baby" to a bunch of violent criminals. You dig?

The doors will stay open. Your deposits are safe. We stand by our record. We stand by our product. On our record, on our word, on our honor: your BTC is safe with us.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:06:38 AM

I look forward to the linux client.

Same.  I tried to run the Windows client using WINE and did not have success. Sad

Browser-based would also work.  I think I'd prefer in the browser actually.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: