Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

This doesnt need any of that. Spots will lead the way, and make it fantastic. All you need to know now is BUY, once everything is working 100%, the price will fly.

Of course Spots will add this to Gorillastake, that will be where it ends.  He has previously said it is up to the community to take it to the next step and promote it or do something with it and he will not be involved with that part of it.  The only ones that will likely buy this are the ones that are already involved with one of the other coins. So yes, it is possible price will go up for this reason alone.

Only a unique type of investor will buy into something like this with 0 utility in actual use of the coin. Yes, this goes the same for many of the 500 alts out there.  He is taking advantage of an opportunity to save this coin so his effort of time will be rewarded.......should it have been saved at all.......no.  (if the original plan of ad integration could be kept the answer would be yes)

Ad integration doesn't mean anything without mass adoption, there have been million dollar ICO scams based on that. If you read about Igotspots coins they are honest well made staking coins, which makes them better than most alts that offer nothing but misleading people at best, and not even working and being totally abandoned at worst. There are coins with high marketcaps and no promotion that do nothing. This is an easy sell, and I already have an article planned with a hook. If you have a lot of the coin, give some to some hyper marketer types and get them involved - I have a couple people in mind. This is all for the future after the coin swap though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberjnky

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:15:21 PM

My 1.1.2 wallet won´t sync.. are there any addnotes there yet ?
I had the same problem.  I had to delete all in the roaming file.  Be sure to back up your wallet.  Re-install 1.1.2 and I had to open and close the wallets about five times for the whole chain to download.  Then I replaced the wallet and it worked fine.  I was able to move my coins to Trex.
kiddi822

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

My 1.1.2 wallet won´t sync.. are there any addnotes there yet ?
I had the same problem.  I had to delete all in the roaming file.  Be sure to back up your wallet.  Re-install 1.1.2 and I had to open and close the wallets about five times for the whole chain to download.  Then I replaced the wallet and it worked fine.  I was able to move my coins to Trex.

okey thanks Cheesy i will try it again.. i did delete all in the roaming file 20 mins ago but not the whole file.. i left walet.dat in the folder, i will try to delete the emoney file from roaming  and install it again Cheesy

*edit* it did work Cheesy thanks..
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:47:14 PM

Keep the transactions moving guys. 1900 blocks to go

New chain is ready and waiting for you at block 10,000

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

so any one have any ideas to make this coin desireable again beyond the gorillastake and iGotSpots new wallet, chain and code? i really believe that we need to come up with a plan for once this thing has moved past the swap and joined gorillastake. we need to have some type of hook since the advertising plan by the original dev and, it looks like, the original dev is gone. im thinking relaunch, new ANN and since it is a community coin now we make a list of community suggestions, poll for the majority vote, then implement it.  Now if the original dev still wants to be a part of this, implement his plans, etc we should discuss this too. this should all be a priority since the new wallet and chain are all ready and a swap at block 10k is about a day or 2 away.

Do we want this coin to be associated with gambling?

Because there is a market for that and that will keep the buyers at the door as well as those traders who wants to sake, if we want that we could try set a bounty for a dice site or some of us can look into getting it on a already trusted sites.

Not sure but we need ideas come on people

Yes we do.

do we want it associated with gambling, thats better than being associated with nothing. the advert plan may have worked but we will never know. im sure the gorillastake plan will make it rise to a certain point but we need something to take it further. if that something is gambling, so be it.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:51:41 PM

This coin will be VERY VERY FAST once staking kicks in. Gaming sites are a good idea, but I cannot be involved with the running of one due to local laws

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:13:56 PM

This coin will be VERY VERY FAST once staking kicks in. Gaming sites are a good idea, but I cannot be involved with the running of one due to local laws

thats cool. yeah fast transactions should be a big  selling point for gambling sites. hell fast transactions should be a big deal for most things, arbitration between trading sites, gambling, would be great to have a market place as well at some point

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:21:20 PM

Keep the transactions moving guys. 1900 blocks to go

New chain is ready and waiting for you at block 10,000

I am @block 8197 are you receiving my transactions?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:30:12 PM

Yes, thanks. About to pass block 8200

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

I´ll try to help, but i sent 100 coins 9 hours ago from bittrex to my pc wallet and never arrived, thank God i dont send more.
Cant wait for new chain and start staking that coins Smiley
Block 8202
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:55:34 PM

so any one have any ideas to make this coin desireable again beyond the gorillastake and iGotSpots new wallet, chain and code? i really believe that we need to come up with a plan for once this thing has moved past the swap and joined gorillastake. we need to have some type of hook since the advertising plan by the original dev and, it looks like, the original dev is gone. im thinking relaunch, new ANN and since it is a community coin now we make a list of community suggestions, poll for the majority vote, then implement it.  Now if the original dev still wants to be a part of this, implement his plans, etc we should discuss this too. this should all be a priority since the new wallet and chain are all ready and a swap at block 10k is about a day or 2 away.

Do we want this coin to be associated with gambling?

Because there is a market for that and that will keep the buyers at the door as well as those traders who wants to sake, if we want that we could try set a bounty for a dice site or some of us can look into getting it on a already trusted sites.

Not sure but we need ideas come on people

Yes we do.

do we want it associated with gambling, thats better than being associated with nothing. the advert plan may have worked but we will never know. im sure the gorillastake plan will make it rise to a certain point but we need something to take it further. if that something is gambling, so be it.

The advert plan would have never worked, no offense, without a means to bring people in you have no base large enough to market to. If you want to get into hypotheticals, if there was some reason to check the wallet and E-MONEY becomes a super popular staking coin, and millions around the world used it sort of like a lottery, then sure, then some advertising would work at that point and we are all rich. The original plan might have been well intentioned, but the reality is the staking coin part of it was the most appealing element, the 8% daily for a limited duration, creating more demand with a very limited supply. Now we have a realistic goal for the coin after the 21 days, no lies, just 21 days to build up your coins, and then a new way to stake it. No need to BS people, staking coins are *very* popular and Igotspots is the best at it. Even if it is not his coin, since he is remaking it, it will have the same level of top notch quality in the end. His other coins had a marketcap of 60k-200k at the peak, so don't underestimate the value he brings by helping, just spread the word!

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:16:35 PM

Do we have a working block explorer with new codebase?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:18:23 PM

dasource can make one like what we have for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k - I think he charges like .6 BTC, but it comes with a rich list, and you can do a paper wallet and shit too. I can also iframe it into ecash.gorillastake.com or something so it's an easy url to remember

I'll link this thread to him, but since it's not my coin, you guys can figure out a deal with him  Wink

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:29:20 PM

dasource can make one like what we have for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k - I think he charges like .6 BTC, but it comes with a rich list, and you can do a paper wallet and shit too. I can also iframe it into ecash.gorillastake.com or something so it's an easy url to remember

I'll link this thread to him, but since it's not my coin, you guys can figure out a deal with him  Wink

Well it's not my coin either and 0.6 btc for a block explorer is insane, and while it may not be your coin, you did step up to take care of it, and forking is an issue at the time, that's the reason a block explorer is needed now.

As of this moment, each pool and bittrex are on different block heights, the wallet even shows as "blocked" on bittrex atm. https://bittrex.com/Status

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:36:17 PM

Well it's not my coin either and 0.6 btc for a block explorer is insane, and while it may not be your coin, you did step up to take care of it, and forking is an issue at the time, that's the reason a block explorer is needed now.

As of this moment, each pool and bittrex are on different block heights, the wallet even shows as "blocked" on bittrex atm. https://bittrex.com/Status

Working on it

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:51:45 PM

The advert plan would have never worked, no offense, without a means to bring people in you have no base large enough to market to. If you want to get into hypotheticals, if there was some reason to check the wallet and E-MONEY becomes a super popular staking coin, and millions around the world used it sort of like a lottery, then sure, then some advertising would work at that point and we are all rich. The original plan might have been well intentioned, but the reality is the staking coin part of it was the most appealing element, the 8% daily for a limited duration, creating more demand with a very limited supply. Now we have a realistic goal for the coin after the 21 days, no lies, just 21 days to build up your coins, and then a new way to stake it. No need to BS people, staking coins are *very* popular and Igotspots is the best at it. Even if it is not his coin, since he is remaking it, it will have the same level of top notch quality in the end. His other coins had a marketcap of 60k-200k at the peak, so don't underestimate the value he brings by helping, just spread the word!

Im not underestimating anything iGotSpots is bringing to this coin. i also never said the advert plan would work, i said it may have. no one knows what the original dev had planned or had already lined up. I just know that iGotSpots is fixing this cluster fuck, btw thanks again for that. he has said promotion and future development is left to us. without either of those, emoney wont go that far. but hey, if you guys think the fixed wallet, chain, staking and gorillastake alone will carry this coin to heights like no other, so be it. just remember we have no dev, no plan past all the un-fucking that iGotSpots is doing, and quite possibly a mediocre future with this coin at best. it is going to take a ton of work to bring the peeps back to it, lets not forget new users, after all the shit that has occurred so far.    

Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:09:28 PM

Why the price is so low?
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:19:34 PM

Im not underestimating anything iGotSpots is bringing to this coin. i also never said the advert plan would work, i said it may have. no one knows what the original dev had planned or had already lined up. I just know that iGotSpots is fixing this cluster fuck, btw thanks again for that. he has said promotion and future development is left to us. without either of those, emoney wont go that far. but hey, if you guys think the fixed wallet, chain, staking and gorillastake alone will carry this coin to heights like no other, so be it. just remember we have no dev, no plan past all the un-fucking that iGotSpots is doing, and quite possibly a mediocre future with this coin at best. it is going to take a ton of work to bring the peeps back to it, lets not forget new users, after all the shit that has occurred so far.    

I have no idea how one would go about it, but could we start looking for a new dev to take over the coin once iGotSpots has completed his fix and the new code is fully up and running. That way, new investors will at least see a future in the coin.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:47:59 PM

A new dev, after it's fixed? Methinks you have lost the plot. There is money to be made here, curb your delusions.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:52:59 PM

A new dev, after it's fixed? Methinks you have lost the plot. There is money to be made here, curb your delusions.

lol good luck yall

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: