Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:42:43 AM

I just checked Bittrex and the wallet is not staking (NOT disabled). Im not being a nag, but it appears Bittrex failed, and it sounds like Spots is not able to find the problem.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:43:54 AM

E-Money-Dev - do not let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch---- just because there a few assholes on here remember there are a lot more that appreciate the work and honesty from you---

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:44:41 AM

VegasGuy-- are you capable of fixing it?

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:46:18 AM

No, I have no knowledge of coding. My expertise is in hardware repair. I would have certainly jumped in hours ago if I knew code. Let me be clear, Im not trying to give anyone a hard time, Im simply letting everyone know that Bittrex is NOT staking the wallet, and Spots admitted he cant find the fault. Im simply saying we need to look at other options, Im not complaining, please dont misunderstand. I was even starting to write to tranz of bottlecaps/Hobonickels. I am here to help, and do ANYTHING I can. We are WAYY past blame. Im looking for solutions.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:48:45 AM

I think the idea of keeping the original Dev is a necessity and it would be a good idea to have him collaborate with a coder that desires to work on it... IGotSpots may not want to continue because of the coding flaws, if he does Great.  

Spots what about cleaning up the code the best you can and lowering the POS difficulty and releasing a new beta wallet? Also bittrex is not staking the coin anymore. Wasnt the plan supposed to be Bittrex to massive stake the coin to get the chain going again?

Some ideas..

1. Starting pow again? Will this help?
2. A coin swap into one of your base clones?

Vegas

1) I already have 1.1.1 done that restarts PoW for no reward, just so people can move coins for a swap if I do it
2) Yes, that is essential so I have a familiar base to work with that I am comfortable with in case any issues come up later
2a) I would rather work with something that we have already molded into what we need. I don't feel like rummaging through someone else's work

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:50:02 AM

No, I have no knowledge of coding. My expertise is in hardware repair. I would have certainly jumped in hours ago if I knew code. Let me be clear, Im not trying to give anyone a hard time, Im simply letting everyone know that Bittrex is NOT staking the wallet, and Spots admitted he cant find the fault. Im simply saying we need to look at other options, Im not complaining, please dont misunderstand.

Vegas

No, not at all-- I know you have a significant amount of knowledge from your site (which i also like) - and just thought you may know how to code..

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:51:04 AM

No, I have no knowledge of coding. My expertise is in hardware repair. I would have certainly jumped in hours ago if I knew code. Let me be clear, Im not trying to give anyone a hard time, Im simply letting everyone know that Bittrex is NOT staking the wallet, and Spots admitted he cant find the fault. Im simply saying we need to look at other options, Im not complaining, please dont misunderstand.

Vegas

No, not at all-- I know you have a significant amount of knowledge from your site (which i also like) - and just thought you may know how to code..

This doesn't really have anything to do with knowing how to code. It's more knowing how to follow clues to lead you to a problem. The breadcrumbs have been picked up by crows, apparently, as they are leading me to dead ends

I'm convinced that it's either stake modifiers or difficulty, but leaning towards the former after this much time has passed

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:51:32 AM

I think the idea of keeping the original Dev is a necessity and it would be a good idea to have him collaborate with a coder that desires to work on it... IGotSpots may not want to continue because of the coding flaws, if he does Great.  

Spots what about cleaning up the code the best you can and lowering the POS difficulty and releasing a new beta wallet? Also bittrex is not staking the coin anymore. Wasnt the plan supposed to be Bittrex to massive stake the coin to get the chain going again?

Some ideas..

Vegas

1) I already have 1.1.1 done that restarts PoW for no reward, just so people can move coins for a swap if I do it
2) Yes, that is essential so I have a familiar base to work with that I am comfortable with in case any issues come up later
2a) I would rather work with something that we have already molded into what we need. I don't feel like rummaging through someone else's work

Spectacular---

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:52:48 AM

Vegas

This doesn't really have anything to do with knowing how to code. It's more knowing how to follow clues to lead you to a problem. The breadcrumbs have been picked up by crows, apparently, as they are leading me to dead ends

Well Bittrex are done staking as now their wallet is back online. So I think it is safe to say we are all ears to you now. So whatever it takes , we need you to lead, and if that involves using one of your coins as a clone and a new chain and a coin swap, then thats what it is. Thank you again for being awesome.

Vegas

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:53:21 AM

Some ideas..

Vegas

Spectacular---

At this point, it's really up to the exchanges what will happen. I've already said what I need to do in order to feel comfortable enough putting my name on it and adding it to GorillaStake, spending time long term, etc. Three simple conditions, really, and are as follows:

• A new chain. This one can be fixed, but it's really fucked up and I don't feel like wasting time searching for bullshit
  • Premine destroyed. Whatever the premine was, the new chain would generate the current money supply minus premine amount. Community donations and bounties are fine, but premines are not
  • Same genesis as MMXIV so I can group it into my merged shit later if I decide to, same as BALLS and 10k are (works fine if you know how to do it)

This would require two updates. First to get the old chain moving again (extend PoW for 0 reward), then an update to the new chain (which would generate current money supply minus premine for the swap). You would need to convince Richie and Bittrex to update twice and escrow the swap so nobody has to trust me to hold their money

Or you could just wait it out, it'll probably stake eventually. I think it's messing with stake modifiers, which is what fucked BALLS up (maturity at 24 hours but wouldn't stake until 8.8 days) but I can't find the switch time so it's really hard to tell what bullshit is actually going on

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:54:33 AM

good pnd. just dont get on it late

ive already made money

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:56:03 AM

I vote "Yes" Spots

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:56:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:07:31 AM by vegasguy

Some ideas..

Vegas

Spectacular---

At this point, it's really up to the exchanges what will happen. I've already said what I need to do in order to feel comfortable enough putting my name on it and adding it to GorillaStake, spending time long term, etc. Three simple conditions, really, and are as follows:

• A new chain. This one can be fixed, but it's really fucked up and I don't feel like wasting time searching for bullshit
  • Premine destroyed. Whatever the premine was, the new chain would generate the current money supply minus premine amount. Community donations and bounties are fine, but premines are not
  • Same genesis as MMXIV so I can group it into my merged shit later if I decide to, same as BALLS and 10k are (works fine if you know how to do it)

This would require two updates. First to get the old chain moving again (extend PoW for 0 reward), then an update to the new chain (which would generate current money supply minus premine for the swap). You would need to convince Richie and Bittrex to update twice and escrow the swap so nobody has to trust me to hold their money

Or you could just wait it out, it'll probably stake eventually. I think it's messing with stake modifiers, which is what fucked BALLS up (maturity at 24 hours but wouldn't stake until 8.8 days) but I can't find the switch time so it's really hard to tell what bullshit is actually going on

Well then I will contact Richie again, as E-money Dev has stated that he grants you full permission to control this coin. Ill stay in touch.

Update: just PMed Richie and informed him that E-money dev has given permission in writing on this thread for Igotspots to takeover coin. I asked him to contact Igotspots to arrange the takeover.

Vegas

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:58:32 AM

Well then I will contact Richie again, as E-money Dev has stated that he grants you full permission to control this coin. Ill stay in touch.

Vegas

I mean, it's really no rush for me. I know you guys don't feel the same, but I have no stake in it, I'm very easy to get ahold of, and I really don't want Richie to hate me for this hassle lol I work hard to store up my cool points for respect, I like using them up when I make my own errors  Wink

But it's whatever. I'm cool either way, I'll keep following this thread but won't start working on a the new chain until I know it's a go for sure. The new client to restart mining is ready whenever

glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Vegas

I mean, it's really no rush for me. I know you guys don't feel the same, but I have no stake in it, I'm very easy to get ahold of, and I really don't want Richie to hate me for this hassle lol I work hard to store up my cool points for respect, I like using them up when I make my own errors  Wink

But it's whatever. I'm cool either way, I'll keep following this thread but won't start working on a the new chain until I know it's a go for sure. The new client to restart mining is ready whenever

I'm also vote "YES" to Spots
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:10:07 AM

Vegas

I dont know why we are still having this discussion... the dev has already laid out a plan to see if the chain moves in the next 24-48 hours... let's revisit then.

richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:13:54 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:33:19 AM by vegasguy

Richie we are having this discussion because it does not matter if the chain moves or not. The code is VERY dirty and even if it moves, it will fail AGAIN, and all the things that I am talking about such as coin swap and new chain, will have to be done, now or later, so why not now? Please if you have the time, read the thread and you will see the coin already stopped working once, and had to be forked. So, while we are waiting for the bittrex wallet to stake the price is DROPPING and DROPPING, THAT is why we need your help now. Please and thank you.

Also , why are so many people afraid to ask you to do your job? I keep seeing this on too many threads, and its concerning. I am your client, and I am asking in a respectful manner to please assist us. I will NEVER be afraid to ask you to do your job, NOT EVER. Thank you in advance. Letting the coins try to stake for 2 days, IS the easiest thing for you, AND the most costly to us.

Vegas

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:17:01 AM

Vegas

I dont know why we are still having this discussion... the dev has already laid out a plan to see if the chain moves in the next 24-48 hours... let's revisit then.

richie

I'm talking to him in PM, as well. I'm not trying to rush anything at all. I only brought you in the conversation early on so you knew what would happen if I had to do it. I just wanted to have all bases covered in case of catastrophic circumstances

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:56:28 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:18:08 AM by jc12345

Richie we are having this discussion because it does not matter if the chain moves or not. The code is VERY dirty and even if it moves, it will fail AGAIN, and all the things that I am talking about such as coin swap and new chain, will have to be done, now or later, so why not now? Please if you have the time, read the thread and you will see the coin already stopped working once, and had to be forked. So, while we are waiting for the bittrex wallet to stake the price is DROPPING and DROPPING, THAT is why we need your help now. Please and thank you.

Also , why are so many people afraid to ask you to do your job? I keep seeing this on too many threads, and its concerning. I am your client, and I am asking in a respectful manner to please assist us. I will NEVER be afraid to ask you to do your job, NOT EVER. Thank you in advance. Letting the coins try to stake for 2 days, IS the easiest thing for you, AND the most costly to us.

Vegas

There is no real rush. Even if it is so in the end that the new chain has to be created and the coin swop done, let the current dev's plan be given a chance (some might see it as just a formality). The price is irrelevant now because if the new chain is eventually implemented, the price will move upwards because the specs that Spots suggested looks exciting and still broadly in line with the current dev's vision. It is a matter of giving the current dev a chance. If the current dev does however rather decide to keep the current code, then the coin has a high probability of dying down rapidly.

I agree with Richie, give the coin 24-48 hours and the situation can be re-assessed then with the benefit of adding an actual outcome to the decision process.
bitxor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:30:49 AM

Maybe I'm the unluckiest person here - or is this normal: I did withdraw from Bittrex maybe just a moment when the PoW-POS switching happened. I saw that transaction on my wallet right away, but it stays with 0 confirmations forever. If I search the transaction ID from block explorer, it will not find it. Anyone else with that same situation?

And what will happen to these "unconfirmed" state transactions if we move to new blockchain?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: