Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲  (Read 111287 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:32:11 PM

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.
No but it does mean that the value wont drop lower than the value of gold. By not tying the value to the gold it does give it a bit more room for profits.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss. And a crash in gold prices could also hurt the value.

As I see it the main value of this coin is storage of wealth. For long term investments this coin would most likely yield a decent profit. For short term investments I think there are better options out there.

I think there is no need for a "No but" Smiley, I just said that melting a XAU is not profitable as the price of XAU is greater than the price of its gold value (the one corresponding to the amount of gold received when a XAU is melted). That's actually a fact Smiley.

Can you please elaborate more on why you think selling XAU quickly after purchasing would result in a small loss?

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:40:33 PM

Just wanted to point out that up until now, XAU price never went under its gold base value, so there doesn't seem to be any good reason (economically speaking) to exchange XAU for gold.
No but it does mean that the value wont drop lower than the value of gold. By not tying the value to the gold it does give it a bit more room for profits.
The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss. And a crash in gold prices could also hurt the value.

As I see it the main value of this coin is storage of wealth. For long term investments this coin would most likely yield a decent profit. For short term investments I think there are better options out there.

I think there is no need for a "No but" Smiley, I just said that melting a XAU is not profitable as the price of XAU is greater than the price of its gold value (the one corresponding to the amount of gold received when a XAU is melted). That's actually a fact Smiley.

Can you please elaborate more on why you think selling XAU quickly after purchasing would result in a small loss?
As you said you are buying them for more than the gold price. So it is possible for the value to drop without hitting the gold value floor. So maybe the correct word would be possibly instead of likely. By holding them long term you will have better chances of a profit as I see it.

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:26:55 PM

Some additional information on the RICO:

We ask all old Xaurum users to use the rico.xaurum.org page to exchange the old Xaurum for the new. The new funds, that will be used for minting, will be collected and minted on 3 days (first mint will be Thursday, 21th of July at around 12.00 CET).
Could you please give a more detailed explanation about how to swap my XAU to XAUR?

I am holding my funds on CCex and registered on rico.xaurum.org. However, when I log in, neither does it show me a deposit address for my XAU (it just shows a deposit adress for Lisk), nor do I see any "swap feature" on the site.

Thanks a lot!

kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:31:18 PM

The only downside is that selling your coins quickly after the purchase would likely result in a small loss

As you said you are buying them for more than the gold price. So it is possible for the value to drop without hitting the gold value floor. So maybe the correct word would be possibly instead of likely. By holding them long term you will have better chances of a profit as I see it.

Indeed if you replace likely by possibly, it's more accurate Wink cuz I did understand it as probably and I wondered why ...

Well you never know what the market holds for the future, XAUR could plummet, gold could plummet (that's very unlikely, but you never know as this is controlled by forces far beyond our reach ...).

kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

We ask all old Xaurum users to use the rico.xaurum.org page to exchange the old Xaurum for the new. The new funds, that will be used for minting, will be collected and minted on 3 days (first mint will be Thursday, 21th of July at around 12.00 CET).
Could you please give a more detailed explanation about how to swap my XAU to XAUR?

I am holding my funds on CCex and registered on rico.xaurum.org. However, when I log in, neither does it show me a deposit address for my XAU (it just shows a deposit adress for Lisk), nor do I see any "swap feature" on the site.

Thanks a lot!

Well that's very odd, when I login, I see four deposit addresses: XAU, BTC, ETH and LISK; and four fiat balances: USD, EUR, RUB and GBP.

As I understand it, you just have to deposit your XAU on your address on http://rico.xaurum.org.

That might be hard if you don't see a XAU deposit address ...

Maybe try using another browser, emptying your cache and/or removing your cookies.

Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:30:47 AM

Posting tweet of @Xaurum official:

"XAURUM RICO first 4 hours FIAT score!!!
241.974,42 USD invested (sum of USD, EUR, GBP, RUB)

Next FIAT score announcement in few hours.
P.S.: FIAT currencies will be accounted for at every mint. We will announce intermediate scores in all channels."
m4nki

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:36:24 AM

Thanks a lot!

Well that's very odd, when I login, I see four deposit addresses: XAU, BTC, ETH and LISK; and four fiat balances: USD, EUR, RUB and GBP.

As I understand it, you just have to deposit your XAU on your address on http://rico.xaurum.org.

That might be hard if you don't see a XAU deposit address ...

Maybe try using another browser, emptying your cache and/or removing your cookies.

Thanks a lot. Turned out that it was a problem with the registration, as I also did not receive a confirmation email. I now signed up with a different email address, received a confirmation and it showed up an address, so everything worked well.

One just has to transfer the XAU funds to that address and they automatically are being converted into XAUR.

Thank you!

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:07:19 PM

Posting tweet of @Xaurum official:

"XAURUM RICO first 4 hours FIAT score!!!
241.974,42 USD invested (sum of USD, EUR, GBP, RUB)

Next FIAT score announcement in few hours.
P.S.: FIAT currencies will be accounted for at every mint. We will announce intermediate scores in all channels."

in the RICO main page pnly USD has an amount > 0. is that correct - or other there are other amount invested in FIAT currencies not yet accounted for?
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:20:36 PM

I missed the train of Xau at the beginn but now imin with Xaur Grin

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:27:07 PM

We're processing RICO Mint I.

The funds collected for the first mint:

Fiat: 511,763.24 USD
Bitcoin: 125.01095652 BTC
Ethereum: 721.31485884 ETH
Lisk: 7788.57652511 LISK

all the received funds from now on, will be processed at RICO Mint II.

The results of the minting will be published in a few hours.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
Xaramumburu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

HI Help Me. I Sent  the C-CEX XAU and BTC on RICO. BTC come.
XAU did not come. Written in support of the C-CEX. While silence.
 I sent in the first hour of the beginning of the RICO.
kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

HI Help Me. I Sent  the C-CEX XAU and BTC on RICO. BTC come.
XAU did not come. Written in support of the C-CEX. While silence.
 I sent in the first hour of the beginning of the RICO.

Can you a attach a screen shot of your Xaurum dashboard ?

Normally any sent XAU will be directly converted to XAUR (it will appear in your XAUR balance).

peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:55:15 PM

1 million xau regular mine+ico

9 million xau in guardian nodes

so this is 90% pre-mine. correct?
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:40:04 PM

Guardian nodes were a solution for the PoS, they will be gone in the new Xaurum implementation, so 0% premine.

m4nki

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:30:37 PM

Guardian nodes were a solution for the PoS, they will be gone in the new Xaurum implementation, so 0% premine.

Interesting!

Will there also be a new website? I think an overworked design might be great.

menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:35 PM

We're processing RICO Mint I.

The funds collected for the first mint:

Fiat: 511,763.24 USD
Bitcoin: 125.01095652 BTC
Ethereum: 721.31485884 ETH
Lisk: 7788.57652511 LISK

all the received funds from now on, will be processed at RICO Mint II.

The results of the minting will be published in a few hours.

Is the FIAT currency amount reset back to 0? I see calculation for the BTC & USD, but what the rate for 1 ETH or 1 LISK to XAUR in Mint 1?

Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:57:21 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 12:28:03 AM by Aurum Project

Xaurum RICO Mint I:

Minting value: 606111.1 $
Xaurum issued: 15889475.91 XAUR
Gold increased: 11060.42126 g

Total Xaurum money supply: 75882671.85 XAUR
Total Xaurum gold reserves: 28026.65539 g

1 XAUR = 0.000369342 g
1 XAUR cost 0.038145442 $ to mint.

Newly minted xaurum funded with crypto-currencies are already visible in balances, and the ones funded with fiat will be visible tomorrow.

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:01:35 AM

I had 0.34 xau when hackers got me I was very proud of that and worked hard and long to get that much. It is sad how hackers can take in minutes what you worked so long and hard for

kaicrypzen

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:35:05 AM

Is the FIAT currency amount reset back to 0? I see calculation for the BTC & USD, but what the rate for 1 ETH or 1 LISK to XAUR in Mint 1?

Maybe it is just 0 for now and it will be updated soon ... We'll see about that soon enough.

What do you mean by "calculation for the BTC & USD"? I don't see communication about the rates used to convert crypto to dollars, maybe they used coinmarketcap ... It seems to me that at the end, to buy gold, everything is converted to dollars.

Try posting in the RICO thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279, it seems more active, you may have more answers there.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:30:43 PM

I recieved my XAUR from the MintI  Grin

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: