Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin  (Read 6171 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:21:47 PM

what is the tax rate already in Russia?
http://www.worldwide-tax.com/russia/russia_tax.asp
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:29:31 PM

I know don't worry it was rhetorical Cheesy. and lvl of debt? power of canceling foreign landlords? lol sovereign, like I like it:).

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

What a joke.... now of course he get killed because "Charlie Hebdo" ... so you will explain me that old Army man...and an ex old cop in the police of Kadirov, decorated ...... and none of the secret service in Russia was aware about this murder ....

So at least we know one thing now ... in Russia anybody can kill someone in Governement whithout fear to get busted by secret service before .... strange because when we read the famous RT/novosty or any stupid pro Kremlin ... secret service in Russia is so strong and dangerous ...  Who lie ? RT/propaganda ? or Kremlin ?

Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:13:41 PM

http://gordonua.com/news/worldnews/Mat-podozrevaemogo-v-ubiystve-Nemcova-Dadaeva-schitaet-chto-ee-syn-ne-prichasten-k-prestupleniyu-70222.html

Of course they lie  Grin

But more interesting is here ...

http://cars-drive.livejournal.com/866598.html

BitMos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:14:45 PM

Only God and your heart/soul don't lie, will you be able to listen? I don't think I was/am/will be but will try, who knows Smiley, but God. ofc it's easier to get along than follow this path... who said... anyway, or you get it now, or you are forevermore lost. so why shall I care? but watch the decay and transition? tell me...

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:18:46 PM

God ... ? How do you know that he do not lie ... first show me proof that it exists !

Why i would like to lie ... ? You mix ... personnal post and propaganda Cheesy ...

But perhpas this message is full of lie too

Come one ... not everybody is pro russian and like "mother land" Cheesy just because they have "patriotic rulez" and do not try to understand the fact !

Thus we see an interesting situation: the arrests of the murderers and press leaks narrow the room for moving for Putin.

What should he do for Delimkhanov, and .. Kadyrov? If it's really that killed Dadaïev Nemtsov, this means that there is serious opposition forces in the entourage of the master of the Kremlin.
BitMos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:27:31 PM

God ... ? How do you know that he do not lie ... first show me proof that it exists !

Why i would like to lie ... ? You mix ... personnal post and propaganda Cheesy ...

But perhpas this message is full of lie too

Come one ... not everybody is pro russian and like "mother land" Cheesy just because they have "patriotic rulez" and do not try to understand the fact !

Thus we see an interesting situation: the arrests of the murderers and press leaks narrow the room for moving for Putin.

What should he do for Delimkhanov, and .. Kadyrov? If it's really that killed Dadaïev Nemtsov, this means that there is serious opposition forces in the entourage of the master of the Kremlin.

miscreant, apostolate (of the void), what ever you say is filth, I don't care, retro satanas, what ever... like h2o vaper next to a star, vaporized your ideology is. piker. and you will bow... ohhh yeah, but I will not be there. you alone, and low... very.

so your litmus test is successful? if you believe so it's because you can only see a few futures... not all... I don't cares. you understand that? you are has been. failed, betrayed, I tried it all, but you don't want to move on... you stick to your shit (not guns, it' a myth, everyone has them, but real warfare like, not toys against the police... pikers, dream on)

sorry.

Snake beat elephants difficultly... Dragon swope it all, cut it, cook it, burn it, prepare it, serve it, and you never saw one single move, but you taste snake elephant meat... the duck... Cheesy piker, so little, so poor, they didn't invented paper, how could they understand, little thieves.

edit: As many mens way more courageous than both of us said, I fear nothing but God, understand that He is the most loving.... (52+) but remember I fear nothing but God.... (and the Combat AIs agreed).

typical between a religious of one of the western sect and some one who knows his place in the universe... curiously not thaught at universities... go figure Cheesy.

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:41:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYlqQ0U6GQ

I like the propaganda on TV russia, after all .. this is the first Russian TV ( pro kremlin ) ... for sure we can see who & where are the faschist...

"Burried heart of gay" "reduce USA in powder with atomic weapons" ..

Russia send troop in border of Russia, kill politic oposant, press ... send troop , lie to all the World about Crimea...

And what on TV / press Russia => Europe is Faschist ... LoL what a joke... really.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:51:29 PM

http://rt.com/news/238945-nemtsov-murder-motive-islam/

Prime suspect says Nemtsov killed over 'negative comments on Muslims'.

Zaur Dadaev, who had reportedly confessed involvement in Nemtsov’s murder, said he organized the crime in revenge for the opposition leader’s “negative comments on Muslims and Islam,” according to Rosbalt’s source in law enforcement.

<...>

In January 2015, the suspect allegedly “learnt that Boris Nemtsov more than once allowed himself negative comments on Muslims living in Russia, prophet Mohammed and Islam,” according to the news agency.

<...>

The president of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, earlier said he knew Zaur Dadaev “as a patriot of Russia,” who used to serve as deputy regiment commander in one of the Chechen Republic’s interior ministry units.

“Everyone who knows Zaur says that he is a profoundly religious man and that he, as all Muslims, was shocked by what Charlie did and by comments in support of the cartoons,” Kadyrov wrote on Instagram.

Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:48:11 PM

Yes ..... but perhaps you can translate what Dadaev wrote in January ...  Grin

If 65% wanted to post ... why killing ? Ho yes bettter to make silly propagande now to clear kremlin ...

Kadirov is just the puppet of poutine ... 2 murders .... Who get lately promotion by Poutine... lol

take a bet ... the day that Poutine will be kicked out ... how much time do youthink Kadirov will stay??
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:53:28 PM

I somehow knew they'll find suspects from one of the republics (even without the info about white car). It seems like a custom in that part of the world  Shocked

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:09:45 PM

Yes ..... but perhaps you can translate what Dadaev wrote in January ...  Grin

If 65% wanted to post ... why killing ? Ho yes bettter to make silly propagande now to clear kremlin ...

Kadirov is just the puppet of poutine ... 2 murders .... Who get lately promotion by Poutine... lol

take a bet ... the day that Poutine will be kicked out ... how much time do youthink Kadirov will stay??

I think it's your propaganda that is a fail. Here is a translation (with retained punctuation and orthography), and it can be read as a convoluted radical message:

IMPORTANT! [Something in Chechen?], brothers and sisters.After they attacked in France the offices of Charlie Hebdo.who printed caricatures on our prophet Muhammed(peace to him and Allah's praising),on the site of Echo of Moscow they made a poll site. ..If publications should print caricatures on prophet Muhammed in response to the shooting of the office of Charlie Hebdo and 65% voted that caricatures should be published on out Prophet Muhammed(peace to him and Allah's praising) Let Allah vilify them in this world and the next and only 31% against. There are very many of us Muslims, I ask you don't remain indifferent [something in Chechen?] follow this link spread

Souldream, did you even understand the gibberish about 65% that you referred to?

And some comic relief. Accusation, the Souldream troll-style:

Nemcov killed by Obama. Hoofprints of Obomber's murdering traces all over the place. Anyone who thinks it's not Obomber who killed Nemcov is stoopid. Everybody knows tyrant Obama is behind this with his lover-buddy Porosenko as the middle man.

I somehow knew they'll find suspects from one of the republics (even without the info about white car). It seems like a custom in that part of the world  Shocked

You have to keep in mind that Chechenia is a tribal state with blood revenge system being the norm. Kadyrov's father was killed by a rivalling clan that was financed and armed by CIA and MI6 through Berezovskij (who also had Yeltsin under the hood). Kadyrov managed to revenge for his father and to unite (in so much as it is possible) other clans around him. Putin needs Kadyrov to keep Chechenia in order, and if anything, I think Kadyrov is one of the few people that Putin is weary of.

As for evidence, if I remember correctly, the main leads came from the four bullet casings, left that scene after shooting.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:32:14 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 06:57:44 PM by Balthazar

Souldream, did you even understand the gibberish about 65% that you referred to?
No, he doesn't understand anything due to lack of brain power.

[Something in Chechen?], brothers and sisters
Usually translated as "The peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you". It's a greeting which is used when you speak for a group of people.

[something in Chechen?]
This means "In the name of Allah".
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:38:52 PM

Sorry for offtopic but I have to post this here Cheesy

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:43:26 PM

Well, it looked like another contract killing so maybe that´s just what it was. The guy was mostly out of politics and into some business dealings, probably some of them on the shady side.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:31:05 PM

Nemtsov's grave:

So-called Nemtsov's bridge:

Feel the difference. That's a shame if you have no true followers, only a bunch of hypocrite faggots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: