Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin  (Read 6175 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

Russian Politician Boris Nemtsov Killed in Moscow

The head of the Moscow police department is on the scene, according to TASS news agency. Moscow police sources say there were witnesses to the shooting who are now being questioned.

"Today at approximately 11:15 PM Nemtsov was walking with a female companion along the Bolshoy Kamenniy bridge.  A car approached, from which several shots were fired.  Four shots hit Nemtsov in the back," Ministry of Internal Affairs spokesperson Elena Alekseeva said.

"The woman who was with him is at this moment being questioned at a Moscow police station."

An investigative committee spokesman says seven shots were fired.

Moscow police are engaged in an active search for the shooter or shooters, who have not been identified.

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20150228/1018865497.html

I feel bad for the woman witness at this point. I bet this was a hit put out by Putin considering there was some rally planned against him coming up. They were just reporting on this on Fox and mentioned that.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:34:13 PM

While there are a lot of countries where political assassinations do happen, I am surprised to see it happening in Russia.

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:39:35 PM

Murdered politician sought to 'organise real opposition' in Russia...

With an economy shrinking, the opposition should be thriving, but the truth is very different

There were still thick crusts of dirty snow piled up on the edges of the pavement outside Krasnopresnenskaya, a Metro station in central Moscow, on Tuesday. Beside this reminder of a long winter stood four young men and women holding bright green balloons. “Spring is coming!” said one of them, while handing out leaflets to passers-by.

The four, along with similar groups of activists elsewhere, are trying to mobilise their compatriots to come out in Moscow, and a handful of other Russian cities, on Sunday to protest against President Vladimir Putin in what they are calling an “anti-crisis march”.

“After years of siphoning off the oil revenues, the current regime has led the country to a standstill and into complete bankruptcy,” the leaflets say. “Putin and his government cannot lift the country out of crisis and must leave.”

A few passersby took the leaflets; most ignored them. Three years after 100,000 took part in opposition rallies across Russia, the movement is splintered: some leaders are jailed, others are in exile while several have switched sides.

More...

There doesn't even appear to be much of a rebel spirit in Russia despite the country going to shit.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:05:47 AM

The head of the Moscow police department is on the scene, according to TASS news agency. Moscow police sources say there were witnesses to the shooting who are now being questioned.

"Today at approximately 11:15 PM Nemtsov was walking with a female companion along the Bolshoy Kamenniy bridge.  A car approached, from which several shots were fired.  Four shots hit Nemtsov in the back," Ministry of Internal Affairs spokesperson Elena Alekseeva said.

"The woman who was with him is at this moment being questioned at a Moscow police station."

Moscow police are engaged in an active search for the shooter or shooters, who have not been identified.

I feel bad for the woman witness at this point. I bet this was a hit put out by Putin considering there was some rally planned against him coming up. They were just reporting on this on Fox and mentioned that.

The woman that was with Nemtsov is from Kiev. How much are you going to bet?
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:06:53 AM

I am not sure if thats such a good bet you are willing to take.
Why should Putin do that? it's obvious that he and his government will be blamed for it.
Wouldn't it be easier to put Nemtsov in jail or something like that?
But on the other side, all could be possible.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:18:01 AM

Why should Putin do that? it's obvious that he and his government will be blamed for it.

People in jail can always speak, make a fuss, defend themselves. Dead people tend not to be talkative Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:27:29 AM

I'm certainly not going to bet the farm on it, more conjecture than anything else. However, Putin said he was going to oversee the investigation personally. That doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in my mind. If the woman was a friend of sorts of this guy then we know what side she's on. If she's a potential double agent of sorts that brought him to his death zone, then there that is.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:37:50 AM

He was not the first, and he certainly won't be the last Putin opponent to be bumped off

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:41:42 AM

People in jail can always speak, make a fuss, defend themselves. Dead people tend not to be talkative Wink

Those being held in Guantanamo would not agree I'm sure

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:33:51 AM

As everyone seems fucking shy to ask: was she a prostitute? I mean it would be his daughter (and she wouldn't be uki), it would be mentioned. then why in your source mr chef you forget to put her birthdate... why? the problem of all those attempt at framing reality that I saw recently, is that I love to follow you in it, why? because I find so funny when you see all the lies you build collapse on you, that's why I want to be close... I find it so tragic (but I lol much). And of course if I call you since the beginning how could you bluff... and then lose. or reformulated according to wisdom of w.s. higher, higher, higher, higher... (the fall will be faster... mwhahaha). No Mercy.

In short was this dead man a friend with the mobster of the west (ala joe biden, his son, dsk, Silvio etc etc... ) I wouldn't be surprised... it seems to be an almost worldwide org. bunch of idiots. The darkside of "the west".

money is faster...
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:56:59 AM

I don't get it. Its like jungle there and its just around the border from where I live. If you say president Sauli Niinistö sucks in Finland you don't get shot...
Things are a bit out of control there (no offence) with the stuff going on in Ukraine and all.
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:15:44 AM

I bet this was a hit put out by Putin
Unproven bullshit. But who need proof? No one wants the truth, everyone wants to see only what he wants...
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:39:34 AM

Qui bono? But most likely we never will know the real answer.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:14:02 AM

This is the reason why no one trusts you Russia, all of Putins opposition is either in jail, house arrest or the ground.
BitMos

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:33:02 AM

Qui bono? But most likely we never will know the real answer.

here comments from ZH that I like :

Quote from: johnberesfordti

As I have stated before… the diminutive Putin (5’5” without lifts) is going down.  This particular killing MAY have been a personal or political vendetta (unrelated to Putin) but it would be in keeping with his tendency to overreach as is always the case with psychopaths.

The preponderance of positive (to Putin) ZH commentary is just another nail in his coffin. Such positive commentary by ZHers is deadly since ZH is unfailingly on the wrong side of every trade. ZH is a very effective contra indicator… always wrong, all the time.

What an amazing track record.

Keep up the good work.

Got Beanie Babies? … sorry, I meant “Got Bitcoin?”

This one is really well constructed if you look at it closely. Is the author part of the USMIIC? Shall be interesting to discuss his line of orders and where it does lead...

now more cooler :

Quote from: napper

I guess this guy might have seen the light and refused to continue being a CIA asset. So the CIA whacked him and blamed the murder on someone else, as usual.

Hack, the guy might even have been quite cooperative with the CIA, but if he's worth more dead than alive, then so be it. If 3000 American lives can be sacrificed on a single day in NY, what's the big deal of killing one in Moscow?!

We all know now who were behind the murder of "protestors" in Ukraine, and civilian passengers aboard Malaysian airliners!

this is the mistake that those behind the 9.11 did, they attacked the Swarm... you have no idea.

Boris Nemtsov will not be missed in Russia.  He was another Khordokovsky type - a Jewish criminal gangster rising to great power by selling out his country's interests to those of the West during the Yeltsin years.  He had few followers, and would have been far down the list of those that the Kremlin would condier 'dangerous'.

For the rest of the world outside Russia, his death will be used as a weapon against Putin - indeed, it already is as all the MSM are jumpiong onto the 'Putin does it again' bandwagon.

The jewish is useless, because he can't be among, he stole. he is just a criminal. ex-jewish or born jewish is okay still.

If only the usa took as seriously 9.11 wtc 7 and it's data, pentagon and it's data as seriously... pb with quantic physic said that never dies... I hope that the criminal will all agrees that it's better to repent now that to be exposed forever.  Cool  Shocked  Kiss.

money is faster...
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:11:38 AM

I'm certainly not going to bet the farm on it, more conjecture than anything else. However, Putin said he was going to oversee the investigation personally. That doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in my mind. If the woman was a friend of sorts of this guy then we know what side she's on. If she's a potential double agent of sorts that brought him to his death zone, then there that is.

It is not Putin's way of doing things. Besides that, Nemtsov was nobody, and wasn't even a slightest threat to Putin and his power. He was Yeltsin's petboy and became a governor of a Russian region with population of over 3 million people at an age of just 32 years. He has been hated by the majority of Russian populace.
BitMos

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:22:54 AM

to frighten the future candidate and winner of the presidential us election 2016 ?

SNOWDEN PRESIDENT 2016 FOR A BETTER WORLD

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:28:29 AM

This is just another sacral victim.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:57:04 AM

Boris Nemtsov will not be missed in Russia.  He was another Khordokovsky type - a Jewish criminal gangster rising to great power by selling out his country's interests to those of the West during the Yeltsin years.  He had few followers, and would have been far down the list of those that the Kremlin would condier 'dangerous'.

For the rest of the world outside Russia, his death will be used as a weapon against Putin - indeed, it already is as all the MSM are jumpiong onto the 'Putin does it again' bandwagon.

It is not Putin's way of doing things. Besides that, Nemtsov was nobody, and wasn't even a slightest threat to Putin and his power. He was Yeltsin's petboy and became a governor of a Russian region with population of over 3 million people at an age of just 32 years. He has been hated by the majority of Russian populace.

Suspected something like this. Together with opinion of tee-rex I would say this murder clearly wasn't Putin's interest. More like the opposite.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:40:11 PM

Suspected something like this. Together with opinion of tee-rex I would say this murder clearly wasn't Putin's interest. More like the opposite.

Totally agree. More than this. This murder was organized by Putin's enemies. Sacral victim as is.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: