Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin  (Read 6171 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:26:11 AM

I think i understand. are you asking me out on a date? Wink

you better should; no, already spinning?

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GayRussia!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:29:04 AM

i am flattered sir but i not swing that way. thank yu  Smiley
BitMos

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:30:22 AM

i am flattered sir but i not swing that way. thank yu  Smiley

who tells you that you are going to be able to chose the way you swing, you believe to be too important for your own safety.

money is faster...
GayRussia!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:35:40 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 11:48:37 AM by GayRussia!

i am flattered sir but i not swing that way. thank yu  Smiley

who tells you that you are going to be able to chose the way you swing, you believe to be too important for your own safety.

get ready it will reign naked man in your neighbor hood soon!

https://i.imgur.com/7wdcjA3.jpg
BitMos

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:08:09 PM

i am flattered sir but i not swing that way. thank yu  Smiley

get ready it will reign naked man in your neighbor hood soon!

as said in the far wild west, the first to die loses, unless he is with ... hf.

money is faster...
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:48:41 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 12:58:43 PM by tee-rex

Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do. This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition. This is how it works outside the US. This is why there can never be any negotiations on the Ukraine, or Iran. This underscores the incredibly dangerous and naïve attitude of the Obama administration towards Russia, and the utterly ridiculous notion of a "Russian Reset". Perhaps this opposition movement can gain some momentum, but I doubt it. The prevalence of fear is the norm in Russia. It has been for 100 years now.

Tell us another! This has always been a prerogative of the U.S. administration to be stubborn about making any compromises and trade-offs. "Russian Reset" was set to be a reminder that Russia should return to the spineless and toothless policies of the '90s.
tee-rex

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:52:21 PM

Out of Blaaah.. some other country.... Blaaahhh some other president..... became the first.... blaaaahhh. What is it when blaaaahhhh changing the subject....

What about Blaaaaaahhh who was assassinated by blaaaaahh?

I don't give a shit about some other country that is not the topic of discussion here. The topic is Russia, not America or their shit.

If the Russian system was so great, he would still be alive.

You can be only as great as others are small. How do you say that "the Russian system" is not great, huh? If it is not great, what is great then? Reveal to us the true greatness (or shut up and walk away).

BitMos

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:09:41 PM

Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do. This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition. This is how it works outside the US. This is why there can never be any negotiations on the Ukraine, or Iran. This underscores the incredibly dangerous and naïve attitude of the Obama administration towards Russia, and the utterly ridiculous notion of a "Russian Reset". Perhaps this opposition movement can gain some momentum, but I doubt it. The prevalence of fear is the norm in Russia. It has been for 100 years now.

Tell us another! This has always been a prerogative of the U.S. administration to be stubborn about making any compromises and trade-offs. "Russian Reset" was set to be a reminder that Russia should return to the spineless and toothless policies of the '90s.

applause to the king of the hunters S: the velocyraptors team.

you don't feed gmo + round up unless you want to wipe out a part of your population (funnily the less educated and less financially connected to the ctrl+p) = GENOCIDE.

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:29:50 PM

Meanwhile, two suspects were arrested...
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 02:23:49 PM

On top of that, you should not even argue against his conclusion, as it is based on a logical fallacy, and is thus invalid.
His "Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do." is an example of the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_authority
Well, I am a Russian, born in RSFSR, and being Russian I can say that Putin's Russia is nothing like USSR (when you ended up in prison or loony bin for descent), or Yeltsin's Russia (when you got shot if you opposed the "oligarchal" plundering of the state). Oh, and having lived in the West of a long time, I can with all authority state that West is a hegemonic dictatorship under US thumb. See, this works both ways.

Also, if "This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition.", then how come Russia has a plethora of political parties, many of them in sharp opposition (unlike the two parties in USA)? How come Russia has a lot of diverse media, again, openly criticizing some of the government policies (those Russia's real problems are not the ones that can make loud headlines in the Western press, as they bear a lot of semblance to the problems that the West itself has - pension age, salaries, corruption)? There is a popular political talk show, hosted by Solovjov, who invites guests, who are openly hostile to either Russia or Putin or both - he also invites guests from abroad. Yet they get air time, they can say what they think (sometimes using language bordering on unprintable) and they are guaranteed safety. In American political talk shows you usually see such guests being shut up and ridiculed.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
tee-rex

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:47:01 PM

On top of that, you should not even argue against his conclusion, as it is based on a logical fallacy, and is thus invalid.
His "Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do." is an example of the following:
Well, I am a Russian, born in RSFSR, and being Russian I can say that Putin's Russia is nothing like USSR (when you ended up in prison or loony bin for descent), or Yeltsin's Russia (when you got shot if you opposed the "oligarchal" plundering of the state). Oh, and having lived in the West of a long time, I can with all authority state that West is a hegemonic dictatorship under US thumb. See, this works both ways.

Also, if "This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition.", then how come Russia has a plethora of political parties, many of them in sharp opposition (unlike the two parties in USA)? How come Russia has a lot of diverse media, again, openly criticizing some of the government policies (those Russia's real problems are not the ones that can make loud headlines in the Western press, as they bear a lot of semblance to the problems that the West itself has - pension age, salaries, corruption)? There is a popular political talk show, hosted by Solovjov, who invites guests, who are openly hostile to either Russia or Putin or both - he also invites guests from abroad. Yet they get air time, they can say what they think (sometimes using language bordering on unprintable) and they are guaranteed safety. In American political talk shows you usually see such guests being shut up and ridiculed.

Most likely he actually meant to say that if opposition is weak, disorganized, and terribly lacks popularity at that (which is the case in Russia as I know), then it is definitely eliminated with "the iron boot of a dictatorship". Strictly speaking, he is right to a degree, it is being, in effect, "eliminated", but surely not in the way he would want it to look like.
BitMos

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:56:19 PM

thanks again Nemo1024... and how to improve if critics aren't allowed to express themselves? America will learn this mistake, it will cost them the life of their children, fuku, gmos, round up, frack fluids, hfcs, vaccinations, ctrl+p... they will go to funerals often.

money is faster...
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:27:56 PM

They are probably being tortured as we speak... I mean their testimonies are being written down.  Wink

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:16:02 PM

They are probably being tortured as we speak... I mean their testimonies are being written down.  Wink
One of them, Zaur Dadaev, is a deputy commander of "North" battalion of the Chechen Republic. I guess some people soon will say that assassination was ordered by Ramzan Kadyrov.
tee-rex

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:33:51 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 10:06:01 PM by tee-rex

They are probably being tortured as we speak... I mean their testimonies are being written down.  Wink
One of them, Zaur Dadaev, is a deputy commander of "North" battalion of the Chechen Republic. I guess some people soon will say that assassination was ordered by Ramzan Kadyrov.

Who is a known pet boy of Vladimir Putin, so we won't have to wait long until associations are made, conclusions drawn, and accusations charged with all the might and magic of Western media.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:28:56 AM

False Flag provocation committed by CIA
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:50:19 PM

some people are bad, they have to die, otherwise they hurt good people.

Attitudes such as yours, are the real reason why westerners may appear "prejudiced" against Russia. But it's not prejudice. You incriminate yourselves with your own words, and then ignorantly wonder why Russia does not have respect.

Who judges good and bad?

If the dead guy did something "bad", then why wasn't he taken into custody and tried in a court of law? These social customs in the form of courts, judges, jury and so forth have evolved over thousands of years, whereas killing is something that primitive animals do.

Do Russians really want to be seen as primitive animals?

And what's this obsession about death? Everybody dies eventually, even without Russian assistance. Where did that "they have to die" crap come from? If they don't teach it in Russian schools, then where did you get it?

You're an embarrassment to humanity.
tee-rex

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:53:01 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 03:10:27 PM by tee-rex

some people are bad, they have to die, otherwise they hurt good people.

Attitudes such as yours, are the real reason why westerners may appear "prejudiced" against Russia. But it's not prejudice. You incriminate yourselves with your own words, and then ignorantly wonder why Russia does not have respect.

Who judges good and bad?

If the dead guy did something "bad", then why wasn't he taken into custody and tried in a court of law? These social customs in the form of courts, judges, jury and so forth have evolved over thousands of years, whereas killing is something that primitive animals do.

Do Russians really want to be seen as primitive animals?

And what's this obsession about death? Everybody dies eventually, even without Russian assistance. Where did that "they have to die" crap come from? If they don't teach it in Russian schools, then where did you get it?

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

And should be subject to immediate extermination. Do you want to be seen so primitive, blablahblah? "I am the law, I am the Hague!"

Why do you hate Russians so much?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:09:49 PM

They are probably being tortured as we speak... I mean their testimonies are being written down.  Wink
http://rt.com/news/238813-nemtsov-murder-charged-court/

Five arrested, one of them confessed.
BitMos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:11:16 PM

http://rt.com/news/238813-nemtsov-murder-charged-court/

Five arrested, one of them confessed.

what is the tax rate already in Russia? expect more attacks from the westerners... and if you know the conclusion of Jesse (no one else) you will know what it means for the street.

(relatively rand is a goat in comparison)

money is faster...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: