Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin  (Read 6166 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:09:30 AM

I've thought of and read other ideas as in, western intelligence has pulled the plug on this guy, rather than Putin to make him look bad. Like, who stands to gain in this when Putin had decent approval ratings coming in and China teaming up with them on things? Could be Mossad or MI6, something to think about I guess. Wink

Have you ever asked why on camera, the snow truck cleaner is just in front of the murder to hide it ? ....

Russia is always so proud to show evidence for everything .... Mossad or MI6 has nothing to do in this crappy murder.. why ? Because since Sanctions with the rest of the world ... FSB/ExGGB and all others secret service in Russia are not sleeping at all .... lol

And doing this actually could be marked as act of war, why others country would bug to create this shit ?

No need to push russia to kill their oposant ... this is done already since long time by themselve... this is only the reaction of the corruption ... mostly used in Russia.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:29:47 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 12:06:58 PM by Nemo1024

Remember just before the murder he said he had proof that Russia was sending troops to Ukraine. That is how you get shot in Russia. You tell the truth.

I don't think that was the biggest reason why he was killed. What repercussions would Putin have to face if he Nemcov revealed this evidence? 1: We all know he had troops sent to Ukraine.. but that doesn't matter, because he'll just continue to deny it, even if there's irrefutable evidence.

Besides that, if Putin cared about that proof so much, 2: he wouldn't have had Nemcov killed because everyone would assume it was by his hands.

1: No, we don't. "Everybody knows" is a dangerous expression, which really means "there is no proof, but someone with an agenda beats this into everybody's heads that they start thinking that they know". We can suspect. I would say Russia has a few advisors and is probably sharing intelligence with the leadership of DNR and LNR. However, all the claims of the "troops" are ludicrous exactly because they would have been so easy to prove by the adversary - the USA - who has all its satellites and grounds intel trained on this spot, looking for Russian troops and failing to find them for already almost a year.

PS, EDIT: There is one thing that I find fascinating. Is it so difficult to believe that a multi-million population can produce enough warriors, who are capable of holding off an aggressor? They are fighting for their homes, their families, their land. Unlike the attackers, they are highly motivated. They have access to the Ukrainian military hardware - both what was present in the military bases of Donetsk and Lugansk oblast's and what they captured from the invading forces. And finally, they have military command, who trained in the Soviet Army, many having the battle experience from Soviet-time hot-spots. They don't need Russian help (except when it comes to food and medicines). Just like Soviet Union didn't need help to beat the Germans out of its land.

2: Exactly. I said it before. Nemcov was hardly a problem for Putin while alive. His "opposition", having discredited itself by plundering Russia in favour of the Americans during the 90s, hardly ad 0.5% of support. While dead, Nemcov has suddenly become a much bigger problem. One can try demonise Putin in many ways, but you can't call him stupid to do this... A stupid politician wouldn't have survived in the turbulent post-90s Russia and wouldn't have managed to bring back order and restore some of the destroyed economy.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:21:30 PM

2: Exactly. I said it before. Nemcov was hardly a problem for Putin while alive. His "opposition", having discredited itself by plundering Russia in favour of the Americans during the 90s, hardly ad 0.5% of support. While dead, Nemcov has suddenly become a much bigger problem. One can try demonise Putin in many ways, but you can't call him stupid to do this... A stupid politician wouldn't have survived in the turbulent post-90s Russia and wouldn't have managed to bring back order and restore some of the destroyed economy.

Or he was aware about ... and let things happend ! Do not tell me that Secret service in Russia was not aware about as we know that everything is under strong audit .... phone, internet ....

Camera picture ? ... i am pretty sure they know who are already behind... we will find 3-4 simple guy linked to right wings or extreme party ... but who called to murder ? We will never knows as all past crime done in Russia ( mostly political & press murder ).

I still can not figure -> How police has been so slow to find 1 car .... ( not the white one ... this one is just to fool people .. ) but the dark one who deposit the killer ...

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:37:17 PM

Putin is a dictator at the level of north korean and venezuelan and cuban nutjobs. He needs to get stopped. At least the critic was enjoying the highest quality pussy judging by his "girlfriend".
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:09:41 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 05:24:46 PM by Nemo1024

Putin is a dictator at the level of north korean and venezuelan and cuban nutjobs. He needs to get stopped. At least the critic was enjoying the highest quality pussy judging by his "girlfriend".

And your assertion that Putin is a dictator is based on what exactly? Because Obama told you to think so?
He needs to be stopped? Stopped doing what? Rebuilding Russia? You'd find that over 80% of Russians do not agree with you and they don't want to go back to the murderous 90s of US-controlled Yeltsin. US State Department are busy at it, by the way, as this provocation sabotage, the murder of Nemcov testifies.

Apropos Obama, he was very quick to jump on the Russia-bashing bandwagon today (well, he is probably the one calling the shots, literally), saying how terrible Russia is in light of this murder.

Now back to facts.

Spokesperson for the Investigation committee, Markin, said that investigation is made difficult by all the info-war desinformation floating around. He further said that any official information regarding this case will come from the Investigation Committee, the rest is hearsay.
http://ria.ru/incidents/20150303/1050701302.html

The investigation group has a number of clues showing that Ukrainian SBU is involved. They are now checking information that the SBU order to kill Nemcov was executed by Chechen terrorists from the so-called "Dudaev" battalion that fights on the side of Kiev-Nazis. The specific suspects is a married couple of Adam Osmaev (who is also investigated in relation to an attempted assassination of Putin) and Amina Okueva. According to the working hypothesis, they are thus making revenge for the death of their leader, Isa Munaev, who was killed during the fighting in Donbass.
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/03/03/dudaev/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:45:57 PM

Now back to facts.

Spokesperson for the Investigation committee, Markin, said that investigation is made difficult by all the info-war desinformation floating around. He further said that any official information regarding this case will come from the Investigation Committee, the rest is hearsay.

That is what you call a fact in Russia? An official told you that only the official facts are true and everyone else must be lying? Dude you live in a dictatorship.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:00:41 PM

The investigation group has a number of clues showing that Ukrainian SBU is involved. They are now checking information that the SBU order to kill Nemcov was executed by Chechen terrorists from the so-called "Dudaev" battalion that fights on the side of Kiev-Nazis. The specific suspects is a married couple of Adam Osmaev (who is also investigated in relation to an attempted assassination of Putin) and Amina Okueva. According to the working hypothesis, they are thus making revenge for the death of their leader, Isa Munaev, who was killed during the fighting in Donbass.
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/03/03/dudaev/

You mean Markin ... the guys in the black car with red line ... more powerfull then FSB/KGB ... but directly powered by Poutine ? Please ... show me just 1 independant gov departement in Russia ... and i will beleive you !

Ukrainian SBU ... Why they would kill someone who was showing all proof that Russian weapons / army was in Donbass ?

Working hypothesis ... this is the real problem ... in russia everything is one hypothesis ... coming from the Poutine's Mind ... Poutine is a liar and a big one ... no more any country will trust his words as everyone know he lie openly ... he is arrogant , rude, and really no education ...

Do we need to recall you the "bad joke" to Merkel with the joke about wedding ? When you are a president of a country ... you can make this joke to your family and you must show example ... telling to all people around that "you are fucked if you get married ... "
How he get kicked from chinese by wanting to give his clothes to official chinese lady ?

He has no education , that's a fact !

Now the story part ... seems all dictators have sunglass Cheesy but soon ... Poutine will be good friend with Kim Jung ... for sure, they have already the same way of thinking ... i am the master, and people ..i do not care this is no my life, i have 200 billions and if people die in street ... what else ?

And lastly, when i read that governement will get 10% less of salary ... what a joke ... they get around 5000 Euros/Month LoL ... either if you remove 500 Euros / months what will change for them ?

80% people of Russia like Poutine or Fear poutine ?

Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:07:12 PM

When lenta will be independant ... i will beleive them ... proof ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26543464

Quote from: fired
The decision to dismiss Ms Timchenko was made by Lenta.ru's owner Alexander Mamut. It was immediately criticised by the website's editorial staff who complained of direct pressure being placed on them and a "dramatic decline" in the scope for free journalism in Russia.

"The dismissal of an independent chief editor and the appointment of a person who can be controlled from outside, including directly from offices in the Kremlin - that is already a violation of the media law," read the statement signed by 69 Lenta staff on the website's front page.

I like the -> controlled by Offices in the Kremlin
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:38:37 AM

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:15:39 AM

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/02/27/nemtsovs-assassination-propaganda-attack-putin/
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:03:55 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 09:36:39 PM by Nemo1024

Now back to facts.

That is what you call a fact in Russia? An official told you that only the official facts are true and everyone else must be lying? Dude you live in a dictatorship.

No, that's not what either I or the IC said, but I applaud you for twisting the statement for your own propaganda use.

Again that they are the official source of information on the progress of the investigation. They are very open about it, sharing the version they are working on and they welcome contributions.

Some more info:
http://rt.com/news/237577-fsb-nemtsov-suspects-identified/

The politician’s murder could have been provocation to destabilize the political situation in Russia, according to the Russian Investigative Committee.

They are also looking into four other possible reasons behind Nemtsov’s killing. It could have been linked to the threats the politician received over his stance on the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, or the current civil war in eastern Ukraine. The politician’s business activities and a possible assault related to his personal life are also being investigated.

By the way, a driver of a car that passed 3 minutes after the murder, sent the video from his front-camera recorder to a journalist, who published it and passed the material on to the IC (with the drivers consent).
http://www.forbes.ru/news/281903-zhurnalistka-vylozhila-zapis-videoregistratora-s-mesta-ubiistva-nemtsova

I need help from an American to construct an analogy. Can you name an American politician from the organised opposition to Obama (and the two parties in US are not in opposition to each other). Paul Craig Roberts can be a candidate for opposition, but he's a loner, and he won't fit the next requirement: He must have actively tried to dismantle the American defence system and economy, and sold key American interests to either Russia or China. He should also spend a lot of time in the Russian embassy on consultations on how to implement regime change in America and receive grants to this end. Any such American politician come to mind? He's then be a good analogy for Nemcov.

blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:41:11 PM

And your assertion that Putin is a dictator is based on what exactly?

When political opponents get killed, that is strong evidence that the system is a dictatorship/ highly authoritarian, as mentioned above. The details -- whether or not Putin or one of his subordinates gave the order -- are irrelevant. The important point is that the uncivilised environment (as demonstrated by the murderous activity near the Kremlin) is not conducive to running a country in a way that upholds advanced social and cultural values.

Because Obama told you to think so? He needs to be stopped? Stopped doing what? Rebuilding Russia?
What makes you believe that Putin has helped rather than hindered Russia's "rebuilding"?
With so many natural resources, over 100 million people, and plenty of entrepreneurs wanting to profit, it's quite conceivable that a chimpanzee would do a better job as president than Putin. The chimpanzee would simply be an entertaining distraction that makes regular appearances on state television, and shakes hands with foreign leaders, while Russia is rapidly rebuilt into a Laissez faire Libertarian utopia.

You'd find that over 80% of Russians do not agree with you...

Which propaganda poll are you parroting?
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:52:43 AM

When you become a critic of a regime you live in you put on many risks and he accepted that risk.

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:01:05 AM

Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do. This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition. This is how it works outside the US. This is why there can never be any negotiations on the Ukraine, or Iran. This underscores the incredibly dangerous and naïve attitude of the Obama administration towards Russia, and the utterly ridiculous notion of a "Russian Reset". Perhaps this opposition movement can gain some momentum, but I doubt it. The prevalence of fear is the norm in Russia. It has been for 100 years now.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:09:05 AM

And your assertion that Putin is a dictator is based on what exactly?

When political opponents get killed, that is strong evidence that the system is a dictatorship/ highly authoritarian, as mentioned above. The details -- whether or not Putin or one of his subordinates gave the order -- are irrelevant. The important point is that the uncivilised environment (as demonstrated by the murderous activity near the Kremlin) is not conducive to running a country in a way that upholds advanced social and cultural values.

Out of 43 U.S. presidents 4 were assassinated, which makes roughly 10%. In 1981 Ronald Reagan became the first U.S. President to survive being shot in an assassination attempt. What is it when your political opponents kill you, democracy?

What about John Kennedy who was assassinated by the CIA?

blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:15:28 AM

Out of Blaaah.. some other country.... Blaaahhh some other president..... became the first.... blaaaahhh. What is it when blaaaahhhh changing the subject....

What about Blaaaaaahhh who was assassinated by blaaaaahh?

I don't give a shit about some other country that is not the topic of discussion here. The topic is Russia, not America or their shit.

If the Russian system was so great, he would still be alive.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:10:36 AM

Out of Blaaah.. some other country.... Blaaahhh some other president..... became the first.... blaaaahhh. What is it when blaaaahhhh changing the subject....

What about Blaaaaaahhh who was assassinated by blaaaaahh?

I don't give a shit about some other country that is not the topic of discussion here. The topic is Russia, not America or their shit.

If the Russian system was so great, he would still be alive.

some people are bad, they have to die, otherwise they hurt good people.

money is faster...
GayRussia!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:12:04 AM

Those who think Putin has nothing to do with it do not understand Russians, or Slavs to begin with. Being one, I do. This is the iron boot of a dictatorship eliminating the opposition. This is how it works outside the US. This is why there can never be any negotiations on the Ukraine, or Iran. This underscores the incredibly dangerous and naïve attitude of the Obama administration towards Russia, and the utterly ridiculous notion of a "Russian Reset". Perhaps this opposition movement can gain some momentum, but I doubt it. The prevalence of fear is the norm in Russia. It has been for 100 years now.

https://i.imgur.com/K0NBXxq.jpg
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:15:08 AM

liars, the FEDERATION doesn't feed it's children with toxic foods. end of the discussion.

edit: and if you wanna die, just please, have the money so that your family doesn't have to pay the funerals. thx. (am I too unpolitically correct for you? lol, I don't care).

money is faster...
GayRussia!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:22:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/K0NBXxq.jpg

liars, the FEDERATION doesn't feed it's children with toxic foods. end of the discussion.

edit: and if you wanna die, just please, have the money so that your family doesn't have to pay the funerals. thx. (am I too unpolitically correct for you? lol, I don't care).

I think i understand. are you asking me out on a date? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: