Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin  (Read 6174 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:57:45 PM

Everyone is quick to make the assumption that Putin was behind this. There isn't any evidence that he is behind it. For instance this could be someone who wants to rally against Putin in the future, but want's everyone to believe Putin was the one behind this thus giving this unknown person an advantage. Although, that would be another assumption. I don't think anyone will trust the news which is going to be fed to us by the Russian news. So, we're probably not going to find out the truth anyway.

This may of not been done by any one official either. There's to many possibilities to make a quick assumption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:02:32 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 08:52:36 PM by Nemo1024

I was expecting this news in the Western sources with booming headlines that already indirectly assign the guilt. I wasn't disappointed.

Let's look at it from a logical, investigative point of view.

Nemcov was a prominent figure in Yeltsin's administration, participating in dismantling of Russia's economics and industry. As an opposition figure, he was more of a second fiddle - much less of a thorn in Russia's collective side than, say, Hodorkovskij and Naval'nyj (both are still breathing, by the way). Nemcov didn't figure much on the news front either.

Another background piece: An anti-maidan march is planned for the 1st of March. Nemcov's death comes at a very opportune moment give the "opposition" ammo against this anti-maidan.

Nemcov's death is just another headache for Putin, and he takes it under personal control is because this presents a problem for Russia's national security. As for MSM - whatever Putin did with regard to the investigation - if he took it under control or not - he would still be angled as a guilty party.

Those who benefit from his death are the "opposition" and their handlers. The girlfriend from Kiev gives some room for thought, but might be a coincidence - there are tens of millions of Ukrainians living in Russia.

Another possibility is purely monetary - read somewhere that Nemcov handled large sums of money and may have fallen victim of a gang-war style crime, unconnected with present politics altogether.

My personal feeling is that Nemcov became a sacrificial lamb for the (overseas) forces nurturing the "opposition" in Russia, the forces that openly stated the the end goal is a revolt and unseating of Putin - war on the Russian border in Ukraine and economic war are just pieces in this bigger game. Nemcov may have fallen as yet another piece.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:14:02 PM

I was expecting this news in the Western sources with booming headlines that already indirectly assign the guilt. I wasn't disappointed.

Let's look at it from a logical, investigative point of view.

Nemcov was a prominent figure in Yeltsin's administration, participating in dismantling of Russia's economics and industry. As an opposition figure, he was more of a second fiddle - much less of a thorn in Russia's collective side than, say, Hodorkovskij and Naval'nyj (both are still breathing, by the way). Nemcov didn't figure much on the news front either.

Another background piece: An opposition march is planned for the 1st of March. What it lacked is a clear strong slogan. Nemcov's death comes at a very opportune moment for the opposition, like a gift from above. The previous attempt at "maidan" in Russia - a Bolotnaja square upheaval failed. A much stronger rallying point is needed, and hey presto, here it comes!

Nemcov's death is just another headache for Putin, and he takes it under personal control is because this presents a problem for Russia's national security. As for MSM - whatever Putin did with regard to the investigation - if he took it under control or not - he would still be angled as a guilty party.

Those who benefit from his death are the "opposition" and their handlers. The girlfriend from Kiev gives some room for thought, but might be a coincidence - there are tens of millions of Ukrainians living in Russia.

My feeling is that Nemcov became a sacrificial lamb for the (overseas) forces nuturing the "opposition" in Russia, the forces that openly stated the the end goal is a revolt and unseating of Putin - war on the Russian border in Ukraine and economic war are just pieces in this bigger game. Nemcov may have fallen as yet another piece.

Below is a Snowden poster taken from the Russian subforum:

Пpoцecc пoшёл, ждём ктo cлeдyющий.

Snowden is allegedly saying in this poster that "they have started getting rid of their long-term puppets. They are afraid of those who failed to fulfill their orders but happen to know too much. The U.S. Department of State won't stop at Nemtsov, they will continue to kill".

Don't know how authentic is this actually, though.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:23:38 PM

Snowden is allegedly saying in this poster that "they have started getting rid of their long-term puppets. They are afraid of those who failed to fulfill their orders but happen to know too much. The U.S. Department of State won't stop at Nemtsov, they will continue to kill".

Don't know how authentic is this actually, though.

The Quest for the next Potus 2016-2020 is over! We have found him... The Only Hope for the USA.

SNOWDEN POTUS 2016 THE SIDE OF TRUTH

And then add backing of the full might of the empire, and dirt trash like the traitors of hitlary (why not even 9.11 she had the time in office...), will be seen for what they are. White trashes. To the dust bin of history. and finally Peace, Prosperity, Stability (while preserving market volatility, don't get confuse), and maybe who knows... Smiley.

money is faster...
tee-rex

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:22:36 PM

As of now, the primary version of the investigation into Nemtsov's killing is that he was killed by the ultra right-wing radicals, who consider both the powers that be and the political opposition as their enemies.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:44:21 PM

https://propagandaschau.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/mord-an-boris-nemzow/

Sollte der Sicherheitsapparat also Täter präsentieren – was sehr wahrscheinlich ist, aber dazu kommen wir noch – so wird Lokshin wahrscheinlich behaupten, es seien vorgeschobene Sündenböcke – in Wahrheit stecke Putin persönlich dahinter.

That would be typical demotard's reaction indeed. Cheesy
tee-rex

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:46:49 PM

I always thought of Nemtsov as a stud, his face and smile had been ever betraying his thoughts and intentions. I absolutely like such photos. They speak louder than words.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:49:57 PM

It was Putin under holographic projection.
seen369

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:50:27 PM

Nemtsov was a radical, there is no way he would have ever been president. The woman he was with was a Ukrainian fascist from Kiev.

This man had to die, and so will anyone else who wants to create revolution in Russia!
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:57:01 PM

Nemtsov was a radical, there is no way he would have ever been president. The woman he was with was a Ukrainian fascist from Kiev.

This man had to die, and so will anyone else who wants to create revolution in Russia!

The statement is pretty loaded and can fire both ways. What exactly are you trying to imply by it? Also, some proof about that Ukrainian woman being a fascist, please? I have no idea what her identity is, so I am curious.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
riptide

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:57:48 PM

I totally agree. Russia is a different country. The people have seen what Ukraine has done and will never support
the same sort of thing in Russia.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:12:39 PM

The statement is pretty loaded and can fire both ways. What exactly are you trying to imply by it? Also, some proof about that Ukrainian woman being a fascist, please? I have no idea what her identity is, so I am curious.
Somebody joking that she is a prostitute. Cheesy

But actually she's 23 years old model. I don't know very much about her political views but she was in close relationships with Nemtsov.
tee-rex

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

As I've read from the comments on the German site from where I took Nemtsov the fucker photo, a dead Nemtsov creates more trouble for Putin than a live one.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:48:13 PM

Somebody joking that she is a prostitute. Cheesy

But actually she's 23 years old model. I don't know very much about her political views but she was in close relationships with Nemtsov.

23? she looks 50. And whats going on with that photo? whats the backstory? russians are so weird.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:07:24 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 12:45:41 AM by Balthazar

russians are so weird.
Don't confuse this liberastic thug with russians. These demotards are seem weird not due to their nationality, but because of their schizophrenic activities. It doesn't depend on nationality and they would seem weird to any sensible person.

23? she looks 50. And whats going on with that photo? whats the backstory? russians are so weird.
I'm talking about the one who was a witness to his death.

Anna Duritskaya, 23 years old ukrainian citizen. She had already testified as a witness. Smiley
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:50:16 AM

With statements like this it wouldn't surprise me if the assassination was just some lone radical who thought he was acting patriotically.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:53:43 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 02:02:27 AM by Balthazar

With statements like this it wouldn't surprise me if the assassination was just some lone radical who thought he was acting patriotically.
That woudn't surprise me too.  Grin

Shame on me, but I have to admit that  "God bless the assasin, he deserves a long life and the prosperity" was my first thought on this event.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:11:59 PM

Anna Duritskaya, 23 years old ukrainian citizen. She had already testified as a witness. Smiley

Wow Roll Eyes if a girl like that has something to say I'm all ears. 

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:02:55 PM

There is a $3 million bounty for the info about Nemcov's killing:
http://www.forbes.ru/news/281601-skr-poobeshchal-3-mln-rublei-za-tsennuyu-informatsiyu-ob-ubiistve-nemtsova

She refuses to make use of Russian witness protection program. She is now under guard as a witness, however her lawyer demands that she is let go:
http://ria.ru/incidents/20150301/1050270226.html
And an interesting twist of events. Official Kiev sent a note to Russian Ministry of Foreign affairs demanding that Durickaja is immediately sent to Ukraine. Makes you think why all the fuss from Kiev?
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/3/1/732083.html?jkl

And another twist, connecting to Ukraine. A march in memory of Nemcov was organised, counting 21000 participants (on such short notice: Charlie Hebdo, anyone?!). One of the participants was the present MP of Ukraine, Goncharenko, who was a present at the Odessa massacre last year and is suspected of burning people. He's been arrested on these charges:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/3/1/732084.html

And, finally, Nemcov's murder was caught on camera, and the events can be fully reconstructed:
http://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/62541

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:13:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 04:29:41 PM by Balthazar

Nothing special, there are millions of them.

And an interesting twist of events. Official Kiev sent a note to Russian Ministry of Foreign affairs demanding that Durickaja is immediately sent to Ukraine.
Oh yeah. And then we'll see some news about car accident, food poisoning or suicide.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: