Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15473 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:08:11 PM

We don't have all the details yet but everything points to this not being a scam but a failure...

Unlike every successful scam?
Other than, perhaps, sadistic pleasure of letting your victims know how stupid they've been, what's the point of making a scam look like a scam?
I mean, if the rubes marks suckers investors think they've been scammed, might not they try going after you or something?  Or get the cops involved?

Am I missing something important?

AM has earned the benefit of the doubt over the past 2 and a half years they've been in business. They've done nothing remotely scammy before this mess and shown integrity time and time again. (200 btc accidental fee returned, Prisma refunds, compensating for lost mining time, etc)

I won't say it's definitely not a scam, but I'm not going to draw conclusions with 1 piece of the 1000 piece puzzle. Definitely not going to start a blackmailing campaign. (even if it becomes a confirmed scam, extortion is no less wrong/illegal)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:11:39 PM

i guess we all shuould have contact you to get coins back from mtgox/karpeles! i guess we had no idea it was that easy. if only we contact you in time we'd have 800,000 coins back right?

ok
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:18:10 PM

i guess we all shuould have contact you to get coins back from mtgox/karpeles! i guess we had no idea it was that easy. if only we contact you in time we'd have 800,000 coins back right?

I'm sure doing absolutely nothing has served you and the rest of the community best.
Because when scammers know their actions carry no repercussions, they're stricken with remorse & quickly refund the mark's money.  They also learn that krimez don't pay, and never kryme again.

@jimmothy: what "blackmailing"  Who is doing the extorting & who's being extorted?  
superduh

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:21:05 PM

I'm sure doing absolutely nothing has served you and the rest of the community best.
Because when scammers know their actions carry no repercussions, they're stricken with remorse & quickly refund the mark's money.  They also learn that krimez don't pay, and never kryme again.

i was just asking him to backup his statement! give the fact that his mention of getting anything out of mtgox doesn't lend him any credibility as NOONE got anything out after bankruptcy. - and not sure how his statement would apply before that

ok
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:21:55 PM

Normally i manage this privately before it gets public, we got our money back from Karpeles before the scandal and at the first sign of trouble, same thing with PBmining.

Now this became public for the choosing of AMHASH and it is more complicated now, it normally takes me from 3 to 6 days to get the money back, now this can take longer, or may be shorter, but i will do it, the difference is for AMHASH because now the reward is out and has to be paid and more people is joining the hunt, as of this moment we have people worth 400BTC MORE willing to join, for a potential total of 650BTC in recovery

So, AMHASH: This will have been easier for you to manage when i told you so and was only 250BTC to return to its legal owners.

And it will get worse if the proposal of letting the little guys of less than 2BTCs in shares jump in for free in exchange of any little piece of info an promotion of the hunt.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:24:06 PM

.@superduh: Ah, gotcha.  Misunderstood.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:24:51 PM

I represent a group of the major shareholders of AMHASH for about 250.000 shares, together we have pulled up a 10 BTC reward for any hard information about:

-AMHASH direct owners, not companies, but real people.
-ASICMINER and RockMiner owners, not companies, but real people.
-The names and contacts of their relatives, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.
-The names and contacts of their close friends, like email, facebook, twiter, etc. accounts.
-We don't want information about the subject know as friedcat, just AMHASH direct owners

This is not only about the money, is also about respect, we are a group of people that can not afford to allow this to happen to us and let it unchallenged in order to continue doing business around the world.

Respect?  Why would anyone respect blowhard internet tough guys like you?  Do you have any idea how ridiculous your lulzy bluster sounds?

You admit investing more than you can afford to lose.  That was stupid.

You invested in AMHASH without knowing who is behind that company.  Also stupid.

Have you never heard of due diligence?  Due diligence means finding out what you are investing in BEFORE you invest.  Dumbass.   Cheesy

I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

You represent impotent internet nerds that it is fun to mess with in any part of the world.

I'm sorry you lack the maturity to separate your overwrought emotions from business endeavors.

I'd hate to be your stock broker (not that you have enough money to need one).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:25:33 PM

Normally i manage this privately before it gets public, we got our money back from Karpeles before the scandal and at the first sign of trouble, same thing with PBmining.

Now this became public for the choosing of AMHASH and it is more complicated now, it normally takes me from 3 to 6 days to get the money back, now this can take longer, or may be shorter, but i will do it, the difference is for AMHASH because now the reward is out and has to be paid and more people is joining the hunt, as of this moment we have people worth 400BTC MORE willing to join, for a potential total of 650BTC in recovery

So, AMHASH: This will have been easier for you to manage when i told you so and was only 250BTC to return to its legal owners.

And it will get worse if the proposal of letting the little guys of less than 2BTCs in shares jump in for free in exchange of any little piece of info an promotion of the hunt.

Where is your signed message before you even bother to ask for services you need to show people A, that you even have the btc what you offer. I smell something funky on this thread so my last post but people should demand a signed message and maybe even escrow.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
superduh

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

perhaps it is in your belief that this is the best way to go about this. but, you may or may not be right. Making threats this early is not going to help in my opinion. the money is either there or not and things will work out one way or another without your threats. i've been scammed plenty on this board and haven't seen a cent. AsicMiner seems like a different breed - give them sometime and hope for the best.

ok
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:35:54 PM

Because when scammers know their actions carry no repercussions, they're stricken with remorse & quickly refund the mark's money.  They also learn that krimez don't pay, and never kryme again.

Really? You know that the Japanese government is investigating mtgox for fraud and several scammers have already been locked up right?

Then again, why bother with this whole court system and "innocent until proven guilty" when you can just threaten a suspected scammer and get your money back + a bonus right? Who cares if he's an innocent CEO who was scammed himself, you've got bills to pay.

@jimmothy: what "blackmailing"  Who is doing the extorting & who's being extorted?  

ex·tor·tion
ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions

the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:39:03 PM

What it is also very suspicious is the booming silence of Mr Puppet, #1 backer of AMHASH legitimacy...

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:45:08 PM

Some first results:

Apparently, Friedcat name is Della Lu, at asicminer.usb@gmail.com unconfirmed yet, but under investigation

https://blockchain.info/address/1FQ11rq2hAYHk17VfvsBMuv3hjfY9CCpLt

Thanks for the bit FastByte33, if this confirms, you have earned a seat on the hunt

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:03:03 AM

So Havelock is back up, but one of their "securities" vanished. Is that what happened here?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:03:09 AM

you guys seem to think AMhash is somehow more important than AM itself. AMhash is there to exploit AM miners that wouldnt sell, manage their mining, get some hashes and sell those. its a loss-leader. not much of a money maker.

Rockxie manages the AMhash, AM provides equipment and financing. Rockxie aint doing no runner, and FC has no good reason to either, which merely underscores the probability that he has met with foul play or tragic accident.

by all means hunt them down, you might save a guys life, do something altruistic for once in your lives, you petty, greedy, small-time shits.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

-We don't want information about the subject know as friedcat, just AMHASH direct owners
I guess that has changed.

Apparently, Friedcat name is Della Lu, at asicminer.usb@gmail.com unconfirmed yet, but under investigation
friedcat's name has been mentioned several times in the various threads (and doesn't match 'Della Lu'). The Block Erupter USB address probably hasn't been checked in well over a year, but I suppose you might as well try - ask if they've got some leftover stock (and towels!) while you're at it.  Maybe if something is unconfirmed, you just shouldn't post it.
( edit: repost in correct thread - the cross-posts got my tabs all scrambled )

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:18:24 AM

I know who FC is. He's this faggy lookin' skinny teenager from chinas who likes to go missing for weeks long binges with naked drawn japanese people. pretteh cool guy.

sometimes he goes to mongolia, has a few rounds with teh russian gangsters to make himself feel tough (and give the little shareholders a spook) then goes back to china to give red envelopes to his honorable mama and papa and get his laundry done.

I like FC, and AM. Amhash...not so much. loss-leader...great investment.

ok backs to normals dudes. i might even un-ignore teh funneh trolls now.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:21:59 AM

Sounds a lot like shit coins to me Undecided

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:28:45 AM

the hilarious "takeaway" from all this is; how simple is this market to manipulate? just let hearsay and rumor run rampant...?profit?

shame havelocks is down. could have shorted a tall cool drink of BTC. eh, silverspoon? wouldn't you LOVE to be able to say the words "taller than 5 foot nothing" in a complete sentence? even if it didn't actually refer to your own disappointing physical stature? you might even infer enough dis-info to maybe convince that aids-infected street whore you frequent to give you a 3% frequent flyer discount.

dream a little dream sucka
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:36:11 AM

ex·tor·tion
ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions

the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt

Whoa!  Guess when ur CC company threatens to cancel ur card for nonpayment--why, that's extortion!
Do the other kids know about this ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/, jimmothy?
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:39:32 AM

I'm hungry for the D ugais.  I NEED it.

Again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: