Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15473 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

Read Puppet DEFEND ASICMINER here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10683608#msg10683608

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:22:09 PM

Now you're just being stupid. How is that defending AM?

1. Says AM isn't a ponzi -> True. A ponzi pays new investors from old investors money. AM did a single round of share issuance 2.5 years ago and raised ~BTC15k, worth around $150k at the time. Since then they've paid out almost BTC100k, at a time when BTC was over US$100. There is a massive amount of AM hardware out there, and many people here's first foray into mining was using a Block Erupter USB stick. A straight up ponzi cannot pay out more than it brings in.

2. Says AM could be a legit company turned scam. Also true, there is definitely a lot of sketchiness around the current situation and based on how things usually go in the Bitcoin world I'd be surprised at this point if all the AMHash investors got paid in full. I would personally say AM has been getting continually worse over the last year with how they've interacted with customers and investors, though they've always been pretty bad.

3. Says that this being them just turning scam doesn't make a lot of sense. This is debatable, but I'd agree with him. AM's last major publicity was the Prisma catching fire debacle, and Asicminer must have incurred serious losses replacing all those boards free of charge under their voluntary recall. If they would straight up going to run they could have promised free upgrades to BE300 instead alongside preselling the crap out of BE300 before running. Now, they might have done the Prisma recall expecting to continue forward with business as usual but BE300 was a failure, but no one really knows at this point.

All that isn't defending AM, it's just saying that they're not a ponzi, might be a scam, and the whole thing doesn't make sense. This is what defending a scam sounds like.

I am TorukMakto, pbmining customer with more than 12.000GHS, got paid today, a little late and a little less,  transaction is confirmed.

Now, for all the "justice knights" guys like Mr.Teal, Puppet, and all the others that are scaring our alleged ponzi admin, let me tell you this:

For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself for months and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time or he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:56:56 AM

I agree with MrTeal. This is plain stupid. He is only stating the facts. Everything that he posted is true facts. That's NOT DEFENDING.

boyohi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:02:04 AM

I agree with MrTeal. This is plain stupid. He is only stating the facts. Everything that he posted is true facts. That's NOT DEFENDING.

Airwolf probably have a form autism either that or he is 12. I just ignore him and move on with my day.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10737141#msg10737141

So basically: The miners were not stolen, but IMPOUNDED, FC is not missing but ARRESTED, and we are totally SCAMMED BEYOND REDEMPTION.

KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

So basically: The miners were not stolen, but IMPOUNDED, FC is not missing but ARRESTED, and we are totally SCAMMED BEYOND REDEMPTION.

This could be exactly what happened. I would caution any of us from getting too comfortable with that story though, the translation is not confirmed and there are at least five different versions floating out there now all based on partial translations. It does not look good, so the board will need to step up soon before this situation spirals outside of their immediate control.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:39 PM

This could be exactly what happened. I would caution any of us from getting too comfortable with that story though, the translation is not confirmed and there are at least five different versions floating out there now all based on partial translations. It does not look good, so the board will need to step up soon before this situation spirals outside of their immediate control.

Whether he is on the run or arrested is irrelevant, right now, on those conditions HE IS NOT GOING TO APPEAR and most probably is already enjoying our money somewhere else in the world.

Gentlemen, i think is time that we stop chasing this ghost and go after those we can reach, before they run too.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:33:20 AM

Are you now going to threaten the Chinese police (and their friends/family) if they don't give preferential treatment to your silly little investing club?

Funny how Icedrill is currently paying dividends while AM isn't.  RoadStress is going to have to eat a really big crow sandwich...   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:16:27 AM

Smells like PopCorn  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:15:47 PM

Smells like PopCorn  Grin

You late to the party man. It's been a long time since we haven't heard from AirWolf, his Russian friends in the government or those thieves from AM or AMHash Undecided We can only guess...

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:47:23 PM

Looking at this whole fiasco in retrospect some things stand out.
I'm going to talk primarily about AM because they are AMHASH, it was their machines, they controlled the wallets, they took the profits, rockxie was just a manager, a middle man, a stooge. If you want info on AMHASH look no further than AM.
That said, the beginning of the end for AM (at least the most obvious) came around the time of FC's "salon" last summer, the famous "we will crush the competition" speech and the "lab coin" slides he showed, that salon.
Around the same time FC was giving weak lip service to what was supposedly PR and shareholder reassurance, and they were (falsely) claiming the last gen chips were amaze-ballz there was a pretty huge sell off of shares on the market, ~4000 in one go IIRC. That should have been a giant red flag, I know a few here noticed... Great news and reassurance all round yet investors dumping large? Sounds like insider info to me. Actually, considering that the lies coming from FC while it all went down... Blatant manipulation is most accurate.
This all happened before AMHASH was even realized, just before it. Looks like AMHASH was a premeditated scam then. FC and friends (?) already knew that AM was doomed, they couldn't budge the useless AM1 price with their grandest lies to shareholders and decided to burn everybody with the side-scam AMHASH, a quick little money generating ponzi "fuck you" as a sort of farewell and thank you to all the lovely people who made them rich (but obviously not rich enough)

I would suggest OP invest his 10 BTC in a Chinese private eye to hunt down FC, then point the Chinese cops at FC, then pay the Chinese PI to video FC's execution in n front of firing squad. That's as much value as you will ever see from AM
Show's over folks, nothing left to see but us shit-hawks here.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:14:19 AM

Let's focus on NLC instead.  After all, he told us this was a scam... how'd he know, if he's not a part of it himself, hmm?
And what about all the other scams he warned us about?  I mean, those all seemed super legit, how'd he know?  I say we track that little smartass piece of shit down first and have a good talk with him, if you boys know what I mean Wink

Any chance we can direct the fund to take out NotLambChop. I have all his details if anyone wants to pay him a visit.

Ive never seen NLC call any offering anything BUT a scam. his trolling defeats itself because he unanimously carpet-bombs these threads with scam accusations. There is nothing he has ever supported... maybe MPOE or MPex or whatever that ponzi is called... and it has been said he is either under employ of Mircrea Popscue or actually the man tranny himself. besides, if he was part of the scam why would he suggest that it was indeed a scam?

he's annoying as hell, but just a troll... I haven't even seen him around here for a while anyway...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:52:08 PM

Let's focus on NLC instead.  After all, he told us this was a scam... how'd he know, if he's not a part of it himself, hmm?
And what about all the other scams he warned us about?  I mean, those all seemed super legit, how'd he know?  I say we track that little smartass piece of shit down first and have a good talk with him, if you boys know what I mean Wink

Any chance we can direct the fund to take out NotLambChop. I have all his details if anyone wants to pay him a visit.

Ive never seen NLC call any offering anything BUT a scam. his trolling defeats itself because he unanimously carpet-bombs these threads with scam accusations. There is nothing he has ever supported... maybe MPOE or MPex or whatever that ponzi is called... and it has been said he is either under employ of Mircrea Popscue or actually the man tranny himself. besides, if he was part of the scam why would he suggest that it was indeed a scam?

he's annoying as hell, but just a troll... I haven't even seen him around here for a while anyway...

Or are you simply upset because everything you've "invested" in, without exception, turned out to be pure, unadulterated scam? Just as NLC told you it would?

"Does anyone else hate notlambchop for being always right?"

I must admit notlambchop, what a creative way to masturbate in public.

Did he make some bad calls?  Called something a scam, which later turned out to be legit?

Yes, you did. You said every bitcoin security (specifically everything listed on havelock) is a scam meanwhile PETA and BDD have fulfilled (without breaching) their contracts.

Even though 99% of bitcoin securities are scams, you still couldn't manage to be right 99% of the time by calling everything you see a scam.

You spent hundreds of hours writing thousands of posts spewing verbal diarrhea and convinced literally nobody of the point you were trying to make. Well done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: