Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453419 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:04:48 PM

I think best way is to buy some bitcoins and hold them for some time until the price of bitcoins are increased. We can also earn some bitcoins by joining some signature campaigns and avatar campaigns.

Yes, you can earn and grow your bitcoins by joining some signature campaign which is a good idea. But if you buy some bitcoins and hold them to increase the prices then you are blocking your money and there is no guarantee that for how much time you have to hold the bitcoins and what if the bitcoin prices started falling, in other words its risky too.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:26:46 PM

-trading
-giveway primedice
-bittrex
-signature campaign

Can you create a regular income with give(a)ways from primedice? I think it is based on luck and many compete for the reward. I doubt it can be a source of income.

they are not that big either. 0.001BTC was the biggest one that I have seen so far. maybe if you have multiple accounts and gather giveaways from everywhere and not just primedice, then it would be a considerable amount. but still not worth the time.

giveaways are generally just a way of spreading cryptocurrencies to new people just to introduce cryptocurrency to them and increase the popularity. they are not to be abused.

Sounds like a rather cheap advertising campaign then. Not much better than a faucet, though with the difference that you can make people check your site out. Since they only get the giveaway for doing certain steps.

I think milestone bets are not bad in height. Only thing is that there are people exploiting their chance by running many bots. They will get the reward pretty surely.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:30:08 PM

A way to raise the amount of bitcoins is to find out when bitcoin will crash most probably. Sometimes you can see it already coming. Then simply exchange your bitcoins to nubits and wait until you think the bitcoin price stabilized. Buy bitcoins back and voila, you have more than before. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:15:17 PM

A way to raise the amount of bitcoins is to find out when bitcoin will crash most probably. Sometimes you can see it already coming. Then simply exchange your bitcoins to nubits and wait until you think the bitcoin price stabilized. Buy bitcoins back and voila, you have more than before. Smiley

It seems that you read my mind..lol. That's exactly the best strategy for Bitcoin price, especially when it goes higher then you would exchange them to Nubits to safeguard your profits (just in case BTC price goes down) Nubits have always been pegged to the value of USD (although not 100% but still it is very close)  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:35:51 AM

they are not that big either. 0.001BTC was the biggest one that I have seen so far. maybe if you have multiple accounts and gather giveaways from everywhere and not just primedice, then it would be a considerable amount. but still not worth the time.
Well seems you dont know anything about primedice giveaways. Primedice has done many 0.01BTC giveaways, and I think thats amount is quite high for me, although I never participated Smiley

I like faucets for growing my bitcoins. I need to thank faucetbox for bringing enormous amount of bitcoin faucets to help people to get their free bitcoins. Before FaucetBox earning through faucets was time wasting process. Now I can get a least decent amount of bitcoins from faucets.

what kind of method that you using with faucet? i mean do you invest your money or are you  a faucet owner ? or something else? if you just collect and earn bitcoin from faucet,typing chaptha and then get free bitcoin i think this is not methods for growing bitcoin actually this is just work not invest or growing your bitcoin
correct me if iam wrong
Its okay if a newbie earning bitcoin from faucet, nothing wrong with that. It will be surprising if he is a full member or above. And if you said faucet is just a work, well I think signature campaign is too, we get free bitcoin from just do postings Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

I like to buy bitcoin from market which has lower price than the other markets, after that I will send my bitcoin to the market which has the highest price and sell them. If bitcoin price is stabilize enough, this case will grow your bitcoin in easy way.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:08:04 AM

I have a question on your suggest if nubits prices are almost equal to one USD then why can't just hold the USD instead nubits? If prices are same then no need to switch to nubits right? But if you have any other advantages then I'm not sure about that, may be you can share with us.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:38:06 AM

I like to buy bitcoin from market which has lower price than the other markets, after that I will send my bitcoin to the market which has the highest price and sell them. If bitcoin price is stabilize enough, this case will grow your bitcoin in easy way.

In what site exchange do you buy and sell bitcoins?  Because there are many exchange sites now I dont know which are having a better rates. Gladly if you will help. You can PM me the sites. Thanks.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:19:54 AM

Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:40:42 AM

Well seems you dont know anything about primedice giveaways. Primedice has done many 0.01BTC giveaways, and I think thats amount is quite high for me, although I never participated Smiley

I like faucets for growing my bitcoins. I need to thank faucetbox for bringing enormous amount of bitcoin faucets to help people to get their free bitcoins. Before FaucetBox earning through faucets was time wasting process. Now I can get a least decent amount of bitcoins from faucets.

what kind of method that you using with faucet? i mean do you invest your money or are you  a faucet owner ? or something else? if you just collect and earn bitcoin from faucet,typing chaptha and then get free bitcoin i think this is not methods for growing bitcoin actually this is just work not invest or growing your bitcoin
correct me if iam wrong
Its okay if a newbie earning bitcoin from faucet, nothing wrong with that. It will be surprising if he is a full member or above. And if you said faucet is just a work, well I think signature campaign is too, we get free bitcoin from just do postings Wink

I thought he is a faucet owner,he just make a good faucet and get more profit from revenue adsense so i asked him,in fact this thread talked about "method of growing your bitcoin" not "how do you earn bitcoin" which is you investing your bitcoin and growing them,so earning bitcoin from faucet this is not relevant with this thread i mean you just keep typing to get bitcoin not invested your bitcoin and make them grow,just because we are newbie it doesn't mean we just keep typing on faucet to get bitcoin,but we should find a good method for growing our bitcoin.And about signature campaign yeah its a job if you didn't post anything  you'll never paid its like earning from faucet but the different is signature campaign is high paying and faucet is not
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:46:34 AM

Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:30:12 AM

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.
Stammers or scammers? because those people who making fake id's or account are scammers and not stammers and if you are a good person you will not lend your money without collateral even if it is your friend that who borrow your money.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:07:42 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 06:40:44 PM by Amph

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell it to someone
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:25:39 PM

Is lending your bitcoins for margin trading at sites like poloniex safe?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:47:41 PM

You could grow your Bitcoins fast if you have a decent amount of them and invest it on a miner that would make you ROI. There are various options to choose from like Genesis Mining or buying Antminer S7 hash from Hashnest. Genesis Mining takes long to reach ROI, but I'm sure I could get ROI faster in Hashnest (I don't know why but probably by selling the hash at a higher price later)  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

Is lending your bitcoins for margin trading at sites like poloniex safe?

It's safe as long as Poloniex.com exists. If they get hacked tonight then your coins are screwed. I have once missed losing 2 BTCs since I withdrew from BTER just a night before their alleged hack. I saw this as a sign and I stopped trading altogether.

Now it's your call of course. Poloniex might as well run for the next 5 years without a single problem. We just don't know until it happens.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

in fact this thread talked about "method of growing your bitcoin" not "how do you earn bitcoin" which is you investing your bitcoin and growing them,
Imho growing is same like collecting or increasing the amount of something like money, so typing faucet to earn bitcoin little by little is one of methods to grow bitcoin too, cmiiw.

And about signature campaign yeah its a job if you didn't post anything  you'll never paid its like earning from faucet but the different is signature campaign is high paying and faucet is not
Yeah, but a newbie cant join any signature campaign with higher payment rate, thats why there are many newbies saying faucet is a best method for them, atleast until their rank will be higher to join a sign campaign Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:12:33 PM

in fact this thread talked about "method of growing your bitcoin" not "how do you earn bitcoin" which is you investing your bitcoin and growing them,
Imho growing is same like collecting or increasing the amount of something like money, so typing faucet to earn bitcoin little by little is one of methods to grow bitcoin too, cmiiw.

And about signature campaign yeah its a job if you didn't post anything  you'll never paid its like earning from faucet but the different is signature campaign is high paying and faucet is not
Yeah, but a newbie cant join any signature campaign with higher payment rate, thats why there are many newbies saying faucet is a best method for them, atleast until their rank will be higher to join a sign campaign Smiley

That's true, but I think they should buy some senior member accounts at good rate and then join signature campaign that would help them to earn more and faucets doesn't sounds great as it doesn't pay in higher amount, so for a newbie signature campaigns are the best option if they have senior member or hero member accounts than they can earn good bitcoins out of it.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:19:48 PM

Gambling and hyiping.   

I can say it not recommend because at the end you will likely to lose.
Better if you have enough bitcoin, you may purchase some property or other precious things than have increasing value like land or gold

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:42:05 PM

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell if to someone

I think that to stay safe you should take account as the collateral as 120-150% of the total loan.

Because not every time you can sell the accounts for the price that you lent the loan.

Is it allowed for long term loan when taking the account as collateral to use it and start earning from campaigns or it is against the rules?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: