Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:33:30 AM

The best method to earn bitcoins and to control your earnings from mining is to mine yourself at your home/farm.
Because you manage all the stuff, all your coins and you have not to worry about the payday from cloud mining.
There is a high risk to invest in cloudmining as they have become mistrust and the chances to get scammed are high.

i'm trying mining but it does not work.
I am not able to set all the stuff.

Mining would be more profitable if you have a lot of rigs like them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
and you live in the country where the electricity is cheap, i never mining bitcoin before because my friend told that mining is unprofitable anymore
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:46:22 AM

The best method to earn bitcoins and to control your earnings from mining is to mine yourself at your home/farm.
Because you manage all the stuff, all your coins and you have not to worry about the payday from cloud mining.
There is a high risk to invest in cloudmining as they have become mistrust and the chances to get scammed are high.

and you live in the country where the electricity is cheap, i never mining bitcoin before because my friend told that mining is unprofitable anymore
iam watching it "Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine"
you must need more capital to do it, also i think some country can't give you permission to building bitcoin mining company
dollarneed

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:13:36 AM

iam watching it "Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine"
you must need more capital to do it, also i think some country can't give you permission to building bitcoin mining company

yeah that was "Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine" i think that was so cool,mining bitcoin with a lot of rigs, anyway they have a solid team to
yup in some country you must have permission to build it, but maybe in some country you could mining without have permission
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:31:30 AM

Gambling.    

If you are lucky then you will grow you bitcoins in leaps and bounds but always remember that gambling is a game of chance, so odds of losing is high than winning so you might end up losing your coins because of gambling and I don't think there is a gambling site that is designed to make you always win, is there?

dollarneed

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:39:16 AM

Gambling.    

If you are lucky then you will grow you bitcoins in leaps and bounds but always remember that gambling is a game of chance, so odds of losing is high than winning so you might end up losing your coins because of gambling and I don't think there is a gambling site that is designed to make you always win, is there?

I think maybe he is an owner of the dice site or maybe he always lucky and win on gambling, because as far as i know that there is only 50:50, you will win or lose your money and i never saw people who have potential income from gambling except owner
lololhyip

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:15:09 PM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

I invested some BTC to Wallet+. Hope it's good.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:02:36 PM

This is inspiring but it does not work in all countries.
China produces these mining rigs and you can buy them cheap if you live in that country.
The electricity is cheap because china gets the electricity from hydrocentrals.
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:07:55 PM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

I invested some BTC to Wallet+. Hope it's good.

Whats Wallet+?
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:11:28 PM

Invest them in prospective projects but carefully.
flock123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:17:01 PM

Gambling.    

I think maybe he is an owner of the dice site or maybe he always lucky and win on gambling, because as far as i know that there is only 50:50, you will win or lose your money and i never saw people who have potential income from gambling except owner
in fact gambling is not a method to improve bitcoin, because if you're not lucky it will make bitcoin that you have reduced
dollarneed

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:25:02 PM

China produces these mining rigs and you can buy them cheap if you live in that country.

I think so especially in my country where the electricity shut down frequently
thats the reason why china is a bigest holder of bitcoin,
in china there is mining company who owned by a secretive group of four people, cumulatively generated 4,050 bitcoins a month, equivalent to a monthly gross of $1.5 million
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:41:26 PM

i always try HYIP but only if that site is new and just once with some bitcoin but actually its not much, so far i've got double from them i.e bitcoinsdouble,com after that i leave it, i would never to deposit again because i think i will lose all  of my bitcoin if i deposit again, but iam not sure if we're going to get double at the first time

Same here. Early investors always get profit from those HYIP. IF you are a late investor please think trice if you will join that HYIP or much better not to join it anymore even they are rocking for a weeks.

NOT always. HyIPs are somewhat like waves, i think. Sometimes they run fine for a while, paying small amounts, then start to not pay bigger amounts, then stop all withdraws.

But at times it seems there is no one investing besides those who think they can be fast. Then they invest and because nothing more comes in, the owner stops withdraws instantly. It looks then like no hyip is working at all.

Guess most need to learn from their own failure. Smiley

And sometimes you just deposit and the deposit never reaches your account. This happened to me two days ago. I sended 200k satoshis (always a small amount first just to try) and the deposit never appeared. Contacted support, but it did not reply.

It is really risky.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:45:59 PM

in china there is mining company who owned by a secretive group of four people, cumulatively generated 4,050 bitcoins a month, equivalent to a monthly gross of $1.5 million

If i find the youtube link i will send to you.
I have seen in youtube that a secret underground mining farm is in USA which generates around 10,000 bitcoins within a month.
That's a lot of money, and they are/were paying a lot in electricity(can't remember exactly but the price was very large).
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:51:25 PM

Gambling.   

Yes, gambling makes a lot of money for the people that run the websites  Wink
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:36:55 AM

If i find the youtube link i will send to you.
I have seen in youtube that a secret underground mining farm is in USA which generates around 10,000 bitcoins within a month.
That's a lot of money, and they are/were paying a lot in electricity(can't remember exactly but the price was very large).

In all honesty, the likelihood of profitting from mining is so small that it doesn't really belong in this thread. These super mines that you all have been mentioning do make considerable profits, but the amount of capital and investment required for such a venture is so large that I doubt anyone with access to such funds would be browsing this thread.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:48:41 AM

i always try HYIP but only if that site is new and just once with some bitcoin but actually its not much, so far i've got double from them i.e bitcoinsdouble,com after that i leave it, i would never to deposit again because i think i will lose all  of my bitcoin if i deposit again, but iam not sure if we're going to get double at the first time

Same here. Early investors always get profit from those HYIP. IF you are a late investor please think trice if you will join that HYIP or much better not to join it anymore even they are rocking for a weeks.

NOT always. HyIPs are somewhat like waves, i think. Sometimes they run fine for a while, paying small amounts, then start to not pay bigger amounts, then stop all withdraws.

But at times it seems there is no one investing besides those who think they can be fast. Then they invest and because nothing more comes in, the owner stops withdraws instantly. It looks then like no hyip is working at all.

Guess most need to learn from their own failure. Smiley

Now days these programs not even paying for couple of days before that they will close down the sites. These are completely scam program do not investment in it
kvlolo

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:27:51 AM

I am now getting profit from an hyip. Hopeful I can earn more from it.

I'm looking for the best way to keep my bitcoins growing.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 10:55:54 AM

What mining rig do you have? Keep in mind that you have to pay also the electricity and in some countries it can cost cheap and in some other very expensive.

Im my country mining is not profitable so its not the best method here to earn bitcoin. Mining will require a bigger initial investment so everyone even at mining profitable country, will make it hard to make this method as the best.

Mining at home nowadays is not anymore profitable, or the profit is to less because there are many mining farms like in China where the electricity is cheap and the mining rigs are produced in the same country and they cost cheaper than for us that we live in EU or U.S

My problem is not the electricity cost...my proble is:
I cannot set my U2

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:16:13 AM

I am now getting profit from an hyip. Hopeful I can earn more from it.

the amount of risk the HYIPs have are so high that it is not worth the risk. IMO, all the hypes and similar investments (if you can call them investment) are a big gamble with terrible odds.
because you are 100% sure that the system is going to end suddenly one day, and it can be the minute you put your money in or it can even last for a couple of weeks but the end and the big losses are guaranteed.

Only Bitcoin
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:28:10 AM

Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

The only way to have a safe investment is to leave your bitcoins in your wallet and to wait the future day when the price will arrive the price you wanted to sell those (or differently - to use those, because this is an way of using those). This price will arrive one day. The problem is when. This cannot be known. So if the owner of the bitcoins will be patient one day will have its profit. If not, will use (invest) those in other ways. All the other ways to invest, according to me, are very risky. I don't believe in any of those. So I don't suggest any other way to invest except the leaving of bitcoins in the wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: