Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:10:15 AM

Dev how we can back my balance?!!!! And why since block 7770 chain regular get a big amount of orphans? In PoS 2.0 "Block time" setting same like it was at PoW? And after 40K block you are set also 64 seconds/block? Or not?

MinerTFX you are awesome lol. 6 hours you answer on my simple question: Daemon from your Dropbox link using now or not?Huh? Hope you are see that question now.

I DONT AWNSER YOU BECAUSE YOU ASK STUPID THINGS ON COINS YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE YOU LANDED ON A FORK.

YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN ONLY WHILE THE REST TRIES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THIS MESS.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
You are idiot? I'm not staking and all what I'm saying here before now is reall. Check the thread and not start to Blaim here only because you cannot do what you want to do here!!! I'm asked you about help with my wallet.dat one time only. And it's a normal that I'm want to know how that issue can be fix. What you do all that time can you clear post here to fix it step by step?Huh You are see that here is much many than enought errors in coding or not?Huh And try to put all around to fork chain all that time. I'm speak about nodes two days ago with xPooky in thread. Your opinion was that it's not help. But you two days in raw now try to do the same thing and ignore all who are say another point of view. Before say to anyone that about its IQ be ready to hold answer for you private opinion and have any really facts to say that. You are ignor me and repost today all that I'm send you in PM yersterday. Im have here only one aim really help and fix this shot faster and strong not on 2 hours for sell coins on exchange. I can do that all that time,but not do. You are have any rights here to put same negative words in my address. I'm not want to down to your level and start now set FUD here about you person. For getting any high opinion about yourself and your skills from another need show any at first without any promises. Why you are not want to make a normal hardfork with rollback to 40k block,exactly better relaunch chain with premain and exchanged coins 1 to 1 ? I'm say that before my trouble with balance,when I'm can sell it simple. If you even try to fix that code now it's later to do,you would do that half year even if you are would be a great coder. You can clear say what issue have blackcoin and Spreadcoin and how it's take a place here? I'm sure that you now again or come out or post any shit,but not answer on that question. Ppl around who are in now,not so stupid like you think and if they are not post any now they are started to do that later. Think about that you are not so smart to try get profit by way that you try to do that now.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:12:28 AM

yes net hash growing fast.

You are really not very smart? When I'm post that my adress in TOP-10 it's only mean that I'm was on that place all time since I'm come in. Lol. Boy you are really funny

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:15:00 AM

Dev how we can back my balance?!!!! And why since block 7770 chain regular get a big amount of orphans? In PoS 2.0 "Block time" setting same like it was at PoW? And after 40K block you are set also 64 seconds/block? Or not?

MinerTFX you are awesome lol. 6 hours you answer on my simple question: Daemon from your Dropbox link using now or not?Huh? Hope you are see that question now.

I DONT AWNSER YOU BECAUSE YOU ASK STUPID THINGS ON COINS YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE YOU LANDED ON A FORK.

YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN ONLY WHILE THE REST TRIES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THIS MESS.

You are idiot? I'm not staking and all what I'm saying here before now is reall. Check the thread and not start to Blaim here only because you cannot do what you want to do here!!! I'm asked you about help with my wallet.dat one time only. And it's a normal that I'm want to know how that issue can be fix. What you do all that time can you clear post here to fix it step by step?Huh You are see that here is much many than enought errors in coding or not?Huh And try to put all around to fork chain all that time. I'm speak about nodes two days ago with xPooky in thread. Your opinion was that it's not help. But you two days in raw now try to do the same thing and ignore all who are say another point of view. Before say to anyone that about its IQ be ready to hold answer for you private opinion and have any really facts to say that. You are ignor me and repost today all that I'm send you in PM yersterday. Im have here only one aim really help and fix this shot faster and strong not on 2 hours for sell coins on exchange. I can do that all that time,but not do. You are have any rights here to put same negative words in my address. I'm not want to down to your level and start now set FUD here about you person. For getting any high opinion about yourself and your skills from another need show any at first without any promises. Why you are not want to make a normal hardfork with rollback to 40k block,exactly better relaunch chain with premain and exchanged coins 1 to 1 ? I'm say that before my trouble with balance,when I'm can sell it simple. If you even try to fix that code now it's later to do,you would do that half year even if you are would be a great coder. You can clear say what issue have blackcoin and Spreadcoin and how it's take a place here? I'm sure that you now again or come out or post any shit,but not answer on that question. Ppl around who are in now,not so stupid like you think and if they are not post any now they are started to do that later. Think about that you are not so smart to try get profit by way that you try to do that now.

You are spamming the thread.  You said you had a backup of wallet.dat so I told you exactly how to get your coins back using that.  Someone else offered to try and recover them for you.  Now you are just being rude and annoying.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:15:43 AM

And in your crying not answer on my question,I'm ask it because want to compile wallet on windows only with your litedoged daemon that you are so yersterday,that's why I'm need to know it's actuall or not. Think about that all,what and how you do.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:16:25 AM

yes net hash growing fast.

Thanks for your help with the coin brother.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:16:48 AM

i have a ignore button for that i found out not.you Smiley works like a charm for those trolls Smiley but saw because you quoted that he was back Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:18:59 AM

i have a ignore button for that i found out not.you Smiley works like a charm for those trolls Smiley but saw because you quoted that he was back Smiley

Yeah I ended up using it too.  I prefer not to but sometimes you have no choice.
antzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:21:14 AM

have new wallet and add the new nodes...
hope this will work...
tq guys for your work in this coin...

sync 4563...
cheers...
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:21:21 AM

You are spamming the thread.  You said you had a backup of wallet.dat so I told you exactly how to get your coins back using that.  Someone else offered to try and recover them for you.  Now you are just being rude and annoying.
It's not work.all what you say I'm doing further. Think better about that all here now on fork chain.I'm not annoying or any else I'm only want to get answers on my questions.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

i don't know if it really matters but please use also listen=0 in conf and connect to those 2 ip only.

that reduce chance of forking i think.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
antzz

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:34:19 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

i don't know if it really matters but please use also listen=0 in conf and connect to those 2 ip only.

tq bro... if we use original wallet and just change the node... is it working?
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:35:16 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

Nope, you have to resync
antzz

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:36:56 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

Nope, you have to resync

so we must use new fixed wallet?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:37:46 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

it seems replies in BIG RED fonts gets more attention. so i wanted to say A BIG THANKS to my friend MinerFTW to whom i never met Smiley for fixing this issue. i havent checked whole thread yet where is his links and how to update old one but it seems he done his work nicely for what he is known as.

Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:09 AM

hope this will work...

sync 4563...
cheers...

I am noob, I dont know how to add nodes or how to use "listen=0" lol... I know that my wallet is not working....what must I do?
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:16 AM

the source had seed added

win wallet not updated i think only the source

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:40:17 AM

oke if you tell me what system you use i can try to help setup.

win/linux etc

i must say im not a windows warrior though Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
antzz

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:43:26 AM

sync stop at block 4565...
is it normal?
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:46:28 AM

sync stop at block 4565...
is it normal?

block 4565?

what system you using?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
antzz

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:49:04 AM

still sync but like stuck at 4565
i use windows...
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: