Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:55:32 PM

such drama  Roll Eyes

btw why is it possible some of the rewards are more than 30.000 ? i got myself one at 30001.98 and there are also some more to be seen in the explorer.

smells like a fork

Huh

NO!  LOL... you found a block!   Grin

so it is not that precise? ~30.000 ? Cheesy
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:56:38 PM

you have block with 2 transactions in it 30k block and 2 times 0.99 transfer fee from network

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:58:52 PM

ok if that is how it should be then i won't complain. was just wondering what it means. Tongue
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

yes all fees goes back in network.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
aquitasIJ (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:01:58 PM

Well thanks for keeping the nodes up MinerFTW.
I hope you guys can get along with each other.
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:03:48 PM

If anyone wants to help with the future development of features for the coin, please join us on IRC Freenode in #litedoge.  If you don't have a client... use the following link:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

See you there!
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:04:03 PM

....but for you i will close my server running the checkpoint key if thats what you want. i will also pull down current crawler because it's not needed with bigmouths that don't do anything but complain.

MinerFTW, big thanks for fixing the wallet (which you received a lot of coin for). I know you upset, but threatening to "pull down current crawler" isn’t cool. 

I pulled down the crawler because i have setup a nice looking explorer and to show that the donation begger bitrev is only ruining all in here.

I was never paid anything to host anything either and never asked money for anything. i have gotten a donation from d57 for the countless time and effort i put in the fix etc.
Webwallet and same looking/more mod explorer like original are online some time and all on irc (where all started) know about it.
If donation begger bit rev would have behaved like a normal person i would have given out web wallet and explorer here for ages.(instead of claiming he paid vid's etc that he begged donations for also like that other explorer that is paid for by d57).
But he can have it his way. or he stay away from here and pretend he is cryptogod or he can seek another server to host checkpoint server on also. but i can tell you he will beg for donations to get that also.

Respect this man
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

To address the rest of the general concerns,  it's pretty clear.  Target every area of the internet that supports Doge (for example the Doge Reddit page) to promote interest and drive traffic to this forum page.  Hold legitimate giveaways on Twitter and create an adequate facebook likepage and use likes as entries to the giveaway as well as retweets... Lastly, if you are truly invested in this coin (and by you I mean anyone reading not Cryptochaser, I feel I must iterate that because he's the worst at context) you need to go to bittrex, pull down your sells.  Put 1btc into the wall and withdraw your coin for staking.  Anyone doing anything different is nothing but harmful to this coin.  And you keep asking me to donate.  That proves your of no use to this community (now I am directly talking to CryptoChaser)  This proves your inability to provide protection or stability to this coin.  Everyone keep in mind bitcoin is less than $250 usd per, if a company (or coin development team) does not have $1500 to build their own coin(or advertise for their company) then they will likely fail until a whale decides to come along and provide false hope.  You do not want a whale touching this coin.  You do not want 1 person willing to put 20 BTC into this coin because you will lose so much chasing the dream.  If you are reading this you need to know everything I am saying is true.  If you think anything different then it's simply another mistake you are making along your journey of learning about the disruptive industry.  People read articles and follow a few ppl on twitter and think they are prepared for what it takes to build a coin and preserve ppl's investments.

all truth, but you said that we need few thousands dollars for getting price of this coin up, well, you can do a lot with much much less...look, for example, you can make a banners and promote it by Adbit, so with 0.5 BTC you can make very decent promotions for 7 - 10 days on few web sites of the same interest, then you can do the same with Adsense targeting web sites with the same interest, so the point is that let say, now we have around 100 persons with bigger accounts and 300 - 400 with smaller, so with 0.5 - 1 BTC you can bring around 2000 visitors, and let say 150 of them will try to buy some and stake, for 1 - 2 weeks you will have much more buys and higher price, so we can try to do that together, of course, people who have interest in that, I'm using those services long time and I'm getting very positive results !

You are simply hoping that ppl care, invest, get involved.  That will happen by coin preservation and by outlasting other alternatives and keeping up development.  But the only way to protect the coin in full is to be able to afford to buy the entire supply yourself if need to ensure it wasnt dumped on and forgotten about.. Your suggestion is filled with maybe's mine is filled with mathematical certainties.  There is an in depth way for me to explain this if you send me a PM.
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:25:31 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 05:53:36 AM by litedoge

Finally we got a nice block explorer:
http://blockexperts.com/ldoge (courtesy of bitrev)

Big up for heinz for the donation and the team of BlockExperts for their fast delivery - real nice one - very professional!

LiteDoge explorer (courtesy of MinerFTW):
http://litedoge.hopto.org/

Thank you Heinz, bitrev and MinerFTW!
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

such drama  Roll Eyes

btw why is it possible some of the rewards are more than 30.000 ? i got myself one at 30001.98 and there are also some more to be seen in the explorer.

smells like a fork

Huh

what you got there is transaction fees. block value is 30k but transactions in that block pay a fee which goes to the person who found the block
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:51:02 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 11:19:36 AM by CryptoChaser

WoW - Such New Block Explorers:
http://blockexperts.com/ldoge
http://litedoge.hopto.org/

Big thanks to Heinz, bitrev and MinerFTW!

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:01:34 AM

such drama  Roll Eyes

smells like a fork

Huh

what you got there is transaction fees. block value is 30k but transactions in that block pay a fee which goes to the person who found the block

of course this makes a lot of sense. Smiley

just had too many weird looking stakes during the forking episode lately. Tongue
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:02:12 PM

The dev is online.... the dev is online ... By the Dogs - Page 1 has been updated!
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:13:55 PM

... except litedoge ... its going to the moon ...
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:27:26 PM

Price is rising!, support is growing!

I hope to see 11 sat again soon. Smiley
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

Price is rising!, support is growing!

I hope to see 11 sat again soon. Smiley

Is 11 sat the all time high ?

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

corona

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:51:31 PM

Well thanks for keeping the nodes up MinerFTW.
I hope you guys can get along with each other.

welcome back honey  Kiss
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:16:22 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 10:32:59 PM by bitrev

....but for you i will close my server running the checkpoint key if thats what you want. i will also pull down current crawler because it's not needed with bigmouths that don't do anything but complain.

MinerFTW, big thanks for fixing the wallet (which you received a lot of coin for). I know you upset, but threatening to "pull down current crawler" isn’t cool.  

I pulled down the crawler because i have setup a nice looking explorer and to show that the donation begger bitrev is only ruining all in here.

I was never paid anything to host anything either and never asked money for anything. i have gotten a donation from d57 for the countless time and effort i put in the fix etc.
Webwallet and same looking/more mod explorer like original are online some time and all on irc (where all started) know about it.
If donation begger bit rev would have behaved like a normal person i would have given out web wallet and explorer here for ages.(instead of claiming he paid vid's etc that he begged donations for also like that other explorer that is paid for by d57).
But he can have it his way. or he stay away from here and pretend he is cryptogod or he can seek another server to host checkpoint server on also. but i can tell you he will beg for donations to get that also.

Donation begger?
Hmm I did pay Maincoin 70M total for the site + updates and explainer video. You got a 100M donation for half fixing the wallet.
The only donation I got was 100% spent on a block explorer.
... Lite is about principles and honor mate, hope you get some one day/ live Wink

Taking out the official explorer and put me to blame (while other members agree you a not a real dev) is childish.
Bitrev on bitcointalk.org made this happen. Because he thinks he is a crypto god that never did anything for the community and call people braggers then claim to have paid for video's that ppl donated for as paid by him.
If you don't contribute (filling in a form on a coinwebsite that takes 2 min each) WOW what a time you spend !!!!!
So thanks again people that know what they are doing but i aint spending more time on things if they have people like him.
PS if you was so interested you would have been on irc where all people saw a online web wallet already 5 min after first post that was made. but i ain't releasing it for use.
Thanks again all the good people.
MinerFTW

...Then the new community block explorer came online and you made a new one the same day.. that is just pathetic.

The current rise is nice, and I am happy all our efforts helped.. big up @litedoge & @peterventer.

I was happy to help and serve this great community, but another great challenge came up + no real activity towards innovation, or better yet silence from most of the community + MinerFTW being the ''dev' +

I hope you will not make the same mistake as sooncoin and actually build some features....

Good luck y'all.

P.S. @litedoge the main site is redirect to yours. Make some nice website mate.
aquitasIJ (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:24:50 PM

Can someone help me? I'm testing a new wallet, but it won't sync after the changes. There is something not allowing it to accept any block. Need some help to figure this out.
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:42:35 PM

Donation begger?
Hmm I did pay Maincoin 70M total for the site + updates and explainer video. You got a 100M donation for half fixing the wallet.
The only donation I got was 100% spent on a block explorer.
... Lite is about principles and honor mate, hope you get some one day/ live Wink

Taking out the official explorer and put me to blame (while other members agree you a not a real dev) is childish.
Bitrev on bitcointalk.org made this happen. Because he thinks he is a crypto god that never did anything for the community and call people braggers then claim to have paid for video's that ppl donated for as paid by him.
If you don't contribute (filling in a form on a coinwebsite that takes 2 min each) WOW what a time you spend !!!!!
So thanks again people that know what they are doing but i aint spending more time on things if they have people like him.
PS if you was so interested you would have been on irc where all people saw a online web wallet already 5 min after first post that was made. but i ain't releasing it for use.
Thanks again all the good people.
MinerFTW

...Then the new community block explorer came online and you made a new one the same day.. that is just pathetic.

The current rise is nice, and I am happy all our efforts helped.. big up @litedoge & @peterventer.

I was happy to help and serve this great community, but another great challenge came up + no real activity towards innovation, or better yet silence from most of the community + MinerFTW being the ''dev' +

I hope you will not make the same mistake as sooncoin and actually build some features....

Good luck y'all.

P.S. @litedoge the main site is redirect to yours. Make some nice website mate.

I told you just 6 people holding majority of coins. When price is over 7 satoshi. DUMP incoming.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: