Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 70 years after the Victory: Lest We Forget (despite every effort to do so)  (Read 6318 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:04:46 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 10:29:18 PM by Nemo1024

This year marks the 70th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany. And it also seems a pretext for the West to rewrite history, so as to exclude USSR in general and Russia in particular

German President and Chancellor are not going to attend the Victory parade in Moscow, prompting Russian activists to start a flashmob campaign to congratulate Merkel with the Victory day:
http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201503171527-849z.htm
Simply send a postcard with congratulations to:
Deutschland, Willy-Brandt-Straße 1, 10557 Berlin Bundeskanzleramt, Fr. Angela Merkel

Slovak President is also not attending, presumably because of Crimea's reunification with Russia and of the genocide of the Russian population in Ukraine:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2015/03/18/n_7025177.shtml

USA went a step further. The Los Angeles Times proposes to deprive Moscow of the Victory parade altogether, and conduct it in Kiev instead. Saying that more Ukrainians than Russians died in the war percent-wise (errr.... that was USSR at the time).
http://russian.rt.com/inotv/2015-03-18/Amerikanci-predlagayut-lishit-Moskvu-parada
How do they see such celebration? Under the banners of Bandera's punisher battalions and swastikas?! Maybe Russia should deprive USA of the Statue of Liberty - it no longer deserves it.

Lest We Forget.

I translated a series of articles from the Russian newspaper "Argumenty i Fakty", written by Georgij Zotov a travelling journalist, reporting from several Easter-European capitals, seeing how the history is remembered (or altered) there.

Poland:
http://stanislavs.org/the-sorrow-of-a-warsaw-woman-why-poland-is-not-happy-to-be-liberated-from-fascism/

Hungary:
http://stanislavs.org/the-hungarian-amnesia/

Austria:
http://stanislavs.org/blood-and-vienna-even-after-70-years-the-soviet-soldiers-are-respected-in-austria/

Czechoslovakia:
http://stanislavs.org/prague-winter-what-is-the-czechs-attitude-towards-the-coming-70th-anniversary-of-the-victory/

Germany:
http://stanislavs.org/repentance-of-berlin-after-70-years-the-germans-have-an-unambiguous-attitude-towards-the-soviet-victory/

Added 09.04.2015:
I translated an article, accounting memories of war from one of the participants of the first Victory Parade, Stanislav Lapin:
http://stanislavs.org/wwii-veteran-stanislav-lapin-i-had-my-own-score-with-hitler/

Added 13.04.2015:
In memory of all those fallen when liberating Crimea 71 years ago.
“Sophie” against Canaris. She fought for USSR, but became Hero of Russia
http://stanislavs.org/sophie-against-canaris-she-fought-for-ussr-but-became-hero-of-russia/

Added 19.04.2015:
Ungrateful Europe. What would have happened should we push Hitler back just to our borders
http://stanislavs.org/ungrateful-europe-what-would-have-happened-should-we-push-hitler-back-just-to-our-borders/

Added 07.05.2015:
President Putin's account of his family's fighting and survival in blockaded Leningrad
“Life is such a simple, yet cruel thing”
http://stanislavs.org/life-is-such-a-simple-yet-cruel-thing/

Added 09.05.2015:
http://stanislavs.org/victory-day-70-years-anniversary-of-the-defeat-of-nazism-in-germany/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:32:06 PM

Maybe Russia should deprive USA of the Statue of Liberty - it no longer deserves it.
Given the USA's recent anti-immigrant sentiment, you're right about that. Doesn't seem particularly relevant though...

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

some victory, was it worth it?

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:36:39 PM

some victory, was it worth it?

I was waiting for a post like that.

The ussr was the true reason Germany lost if Germany had conquered Russia Britain and anyone else would have been crushed by Germany.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:48:07 PM

The ussr was the true reason Germany lost if Germany had conquered Russia Britain and anyone else would have been crushed by Germany.
except that germany didn't want go to go war with britain

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:24:52 PM

I don't think they want to "rewrite history" or are trying to deny the victory, which was in large part achieved by Russian troops. You seem to be ignoring that it's all about the current situation in Ukraine.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:38:50 PM

It is true that USSR did help. But it was only because Germany attacked Russia in spite of previous agreement which stated that Germany and Russia will split Europe and rule together.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

I don't think they want to "rewrite history" or are trying to deny the victory, which was in large part achieved by Russian troops. You seem to be ignoring that it's all about the current situation in Ukraine.

The current situation in Ukraine is a boil that burst. Another such boil is festering in Moldova. The rewriting of history started in the beginning of the 90s, after USSR got broken apart. You can see some of that process in the articles that I translated.

It is true that USSR did help. But it was only because Germany attacked Russia in spite of previous agreement which stated that Germany and Russia will split Europe and rule together.

It was a non-aggression pact, it didn't say anythign about splitting and ruling Europe. And USSR needed that pact to avoid fighting on two fronts - remember that Japan was on an offensive - to stall Germany a bit.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Rishblitz

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:46:23 PM

lol what?

Germany and Russia hated each other they were ideological enemies. the non aggression pact your talking about only dealt with splitting up Poland.

Rishblitz

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:47:21 PM

except that germany didn't want go to go war with britain

Yes Hitler saw the English as racially pure but when Britain declared war he intended on conquering them.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:46:21 AM

Yes Hitler saw the English as racially pure but when Britain declared war he intended on conquering them.
this is not true at all, hitler tried several times to make peace even after dunkirk when things looked hopeless for the uk, he wrongly believed we would do what was best for our country and and save the empire instead of kamikazing ourselves for the jews

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:42:28 AM

Sorry mate, but this one is a big pile of sh... rubbish: http://stanislavs.org/the-hungarian-amnesia/

Well we true Hungarians used to celebrate the Day of Honour on the 11th of February. Politicians, jews, (aka the Elite) and their brainwashed zombies used to celebrate with you guys. (Be happy with it.) But they are not us, and their heroes are not our heroes, and no we are not at all grateful for exporting democracy and freedom for us :/.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:53:09 AM

lol what?

Germany and Russia hated each other they were ideological enemies. the non aggression pact your talking about only dealt with splitting up Poland.

Educate yourself a bit more. The USSR and the Nazi Germany were both leftist countries (yes, you read well: leftist) and for a long time they had strong economic, R&D, and political connections. This cooperation wasn't a honest friendly thing I guess, but more of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" attitude. Later when they no longer needed each other this attitude changed drastically but basically they were allies during the thirties.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 03:17:28 PM

The USSR and the Nazi Germany were both leftist countries (yes, you read well: leftist)
"fascist = leftist"
-Snail2

Roll Eyes

Nazi Germany = Fascism = top right hand corner.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:25:57 PM

Please stop that third reich wanna be shit.

Germany is lucky that we lost so early, else the us would have dropped the fatman and the little boy over  berlin and bonn for sure

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

The USSR and the Nazi Germany were both leftist countries (yes, you read well: leftist)
"fascist = leftist"
-Snail2

Roll Eyes

BS. Have you ever read their    election program? That's a massively leftist program. Most of their supporters were the working class, many of them formerly communists. They did a lot for the well being of the working class. Here's a few things. You going to like it Smiley.

All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:

Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

We demand the nationalisation of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).

We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.

We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.

We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.

We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.

We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.

We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.

The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school [Staatsbürgerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.

The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:54:32 PM

Germany is lucky that we lost so early, else the us would have dropped the fatman and the little boy over  berlin and bonn for sure
the zionist controlled powers are fortunate the germans didn't hold out for another year or they too would have had the bomb and saved europe from becoming the self hating multicultural sodomite pile of shit the jews always wanted it to be

if i wrote what i just wrote in germany i could be put in prison for it, like i said, some fucking victory

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:56:59 PM

Lest We Forget.
I am not a big fan of people telling me what I need to remember.
That phrase tends to be part of some heavy propaganda...

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:00:03 PM

"fascist = leftist"
-Snail2

Roll Eyes

BS. Have you ever read their    election program? That's a massively leftist program. Most of their supporters were the working class, many of them formerly communists. They did a lot for the well being of the working class. Here's a few things. You going to like it Smiley.

All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:

Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

We demand the nationalisation of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).

We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.

We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.

We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.

We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.

We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.

We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.

The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school [Staatsbürgerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.

The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.

indeed the NSDAP was/is originally a worker party but history showed us that all these was just propaganda and populism.
without the looting of middle europe germany could never pay their new policies.

everything the NSDAP and Hitler did was preparation for WW2 and a new 1000 year lasting german reich.
they planned the murder of everyone they deemed to be unworthy of living from the start.

dont think even extreme leftist would actually do it  Roll Eyes

/edit

the zionist controlled powers are fortunate the germans didn't hold out for another year or they too would have had the bomb and saved europe from becoming the self hating multicultural sodomite pile of shit the jews always wanted it to be

if i wrote what i just wrote in germany i could be put in prison for it, like i said, some fucking victory

luckily no jail for you, people would just think what a idiot you are

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 06:20:09 PM

I don't think they want to "rewrite history" or are trying to deny the victory, which was in large part achieved by Russian troops winter weather. You seem to be ignoring that it's all about the current situation in Ukraine.

Fix't.

Never forget the rise of National Socialism was largely a reaction to the bloody Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.

The prudent, hard-working Germans weren't going to put up with such Marxist scheiße happening in their country.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
██████