Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:11:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844149 times)
paulifa123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

People tend to forget that in the current crypto-market, a working beta product is still a rarity with so many projects either in alpha stage or without a working product at all. A platform-agnostic application such as Wildspark is definitely something which justifies a long-term hold - we're just at the beginning.
Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.

What are you talking about??, the Alpha was released months ago, the Beta was released on the 30th... I suggest you go and do some research on how product development works before you make anymore embarrassing comments Wink

You are right about AMP though, those who hold long term will make an absolute killing..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 378

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

Yes compared to the dollar but not to BTC, so when BTC rises in value to USD, AMP would rise twice as hard since it's already relative ahead of in BTC.

It's like 1 btc now is 2000$, and AMP is like 10000 satoshi, if BTC goes down to 1000 $, then AMP could go to 20000 satoshi, and when BTC goes back to 2000$ , the price of AMP will grow 4x more compared to the USD.

It's more like that than anything else.
I don't know how thing are going in your world, but in my world AMP lost value both against the USD and BTC. You are really losing a lot of credibility with your denial that alts go down hard when BTC crashes. Every investor knows this. Why don't you ?

You dont understand me, I havent said that AMP price didnt went down in BTC.

What I am saying is that when it rebounces it could go up way more in respect to USD than before if it takes over a few % from BTC.

It's all relative, the USD value is pretty much the benchmark because that covers the BTC value as well.

But you fail to realize that more money could come from the BTC market cap into AMP than from the USD.

Who is going to buy AMP directly with USD? Nobody.

So what will happen is that value from BTC will trickle down into AMP, regarless of how much that is worth in USD.

And then AMP will be worth way more when BTC rises up next time, since if the AMP/BTC rises, then the AMP/USD rises even more.

profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

People tend to forget that in the current crypto-market, a working beta product is still a rarity with so many projects either in alpha stage or without a working product at all. A platform-agnostic application such as Wildspark is definitely something which justifies a long-term hold - we're just at the beginning.
Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.

Synereo seriously needs a marketing team ASAP.

This bothers me as well, how come Synereo is working so hard on their product but has invested almost nothing in marketing. No social media campaign, no web advertising, not even getting in touch with Youtube people to promote the new Wildspark product (which they already did in the past, but not now).

I could think of at least 10-20 different ways it could be marketed but it's not.

They need to hire a marketing manager ASAP.

pumpmydump

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Well they don't look like they have the best of team.
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

You dont understand me, I havent said that AMP price didnt went down in BTC.

What I am saying is that when it rebounces it could go up way more in respect to USD than before if it takes over a few % from BTC.

It's all relative, the USD value is pretty much the benchmark because that covers the BTC value as well.

But you fail to realize that more money could come from the BTC market cap into AMP than from the USD.

Who is going to buy AMP directly with USD? Nobody.

So what will happen is that value from BTC will trickle down into AMP, regarless of how much that is worth in USD.

And then AMP will be worth way more when BTC rises up next time, since the the AMP/BTC rises, then the AMP/USD rises even more.
I understand you perfectly. I think you don't understand me or the others. When BTC goes down hard, you should sell your alts. I am not talking about the AMP price in USD. I am talking about the AMP price in BTC. Look at what happened recently. It crashed from 2700 to 1500 (in BTC price). That's almost 50 % loss in BTC terms just because BTC lost value compared to USD. So a price crash of BTC in USD does affect the value of altcoins in BTC term. That was the whole point of the discussion. If you keep the story going that you should be blind to what BTC does compare to USD, people will stop taking you seriously. Anyone more than 2 months into crypto knows this.
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

I understand you perfectly. I think you don't understand me or the others. When BTC goes down hard, you should sell your alts. I am not talking about the AMP price in USD. I am talking about the AMP price in BTC. Look at what happened recently. It crashed from 2700 to 1500 (in BTC price). That's almost 50 % loss in BTC terms just because BTC lost value compared to USD. So a price crash of BTC in USD does affect the value of altcoins in BTC term. That was the whole point of the discussion. If you keep the story going that you should be blind to what BTC does compare to USD, people will stop taking you seriously. Anyone more than 2 months into crypto knows this.

Okay, it's a bumpy ride, but I am not selling anything. It would take way more work to just sell and come back, and I dont trust exchanges with money.

In a few days it will rebounce in my view, it always does, I am not into trading on bounces, I am holding this longterm.

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

Okay, it's a bumpy ride, but I am not selling anything. It would take way more work to just sell and come back, and I dont trust exchanges with money.

In a few days it will rebounce in my view, it always does, I am not into trading on bounces, I am holding this longterm.
Oh ok, if you have your AMP stored in a wallet than of course it is not straightforward to trade. In my case I could easily trade my AMP and when I saw the second dump I knew it was time to sell. I am already back in so now lets go back to the moon  Cool
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Oh ok, if you have your AMP stored in a wallet than of course it is not straightforward to trade. In my case I could easily trade my AMP and when I saw the second dump I knew it was time to sell. I am already back in so now lets go back to the moon  Cool

Good for you, I was talking about HODLERs, in case of hodling if the price bounces back, it could bounce back harder if BTC loses market share (which it already does), it's only 41.6%, a year ago it had like 85%.

Money is flowing out of BTC especially due to this hardfork fiasco, a lot of it will flow into USD, but those that doesnt, will just flow into altcoins.

There is really no reason to put back the coins into USD now in my view, ETH is almost independent now, they have like USD portals too I think....

So altcoins are getting independent of BTC ,so I don't think in the future all altcoins will crash when BTC will. Now AMP is mostly dependent on BTC, but maybe if later there would be an AMP/ ETH market on like Poloniex I would like that.

And if only 100-200 million $ trickle down from BTC to AMP, that is already a lot of profit for us.

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

Good for you, I was talking about HODLERs, in case of hodling if the price bounces back, it could bounce back harder if BTC loses market share (which it already does), it's only 41.6%, a year ago it had like 85%.

Money is flowing out of BTC especially due to this hardfork fiasco, a lot of it will flow into USD, but those that doesnt, will just flow into altcoins.

There is really no reason to put back the coins into USD now in my view, ETH is almost independent now, they have like USD portals too I think....

So altcoins are getting independent of BTC ,so I don't think in the future all altcoins will crash when BTC will. Now AMP is mostly dependent on BTC, but maybe if later there would be an AMP/ ETH market on like Poloniex I would like that.

And if only 100-200 million $ trickle down from BTC to AMP, that is already a lot of profit for us.
So you think that if BTC crashes due to this hardfork fiasco, AMP will skyrocket ? I will not speak for the others, but after having several discussions with you, you officially lost all credibility in my eyes.
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

So you think that if BTC crashes due to this hardfork fiasco, AMP will skyrocket ? I will not speak for the others, but after having several discussions with you, you officially lost all credibility in my eyes.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I haven't said that.

I said that a lot of value will flow into USD, and when the market recovers AMP will skyrocket since AMP will gain a lot of foothold vs BTC.

But even this might change, ETH is already coming out with a debit card I think, so I doubt in the future the market will just crash, they will just shuffle around the money between altcoins, but less will flow back into FIAT.

If you think about it, only idiots who want their account to be hacked are storing a lot of money on exchanges. Most rich people have already setup their cold storage in altcoins.

So I would expect a lot of more money to stay in altcoin in the future.

What this will do is that, if there will be an AMP/ETH pair in the future, the value will just shuffle around between AMP/ETH  and AMP/BTC, but would not change that much in terms of USD.

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

I said that a lot of value will flow into USD, and when the market recovers AMP will skyrocket since AMP will gain a lot of foothold vs BTC.

But even this might change, ETH is already coming out with a debit card I think, so I doubt in the future the market will just crash, they will just shuffle around the money between altcoins, but less will flow back into FIAT.

If you think about it, only idiots who want their account to be hacked are storing a lot of money on exchanges. Most rich people have already setup their cold storage in altcoins.

What this will do is that, if there will be an AMP/ETH pair in the future, the value will just shuffle around between AMP/ETH  and AMP/BTC, but would not change that much in terms of USD.
I don't know what future you are talking about but august 1 is the very near future and if Bitcoin crashes, AMP will crash twice as hard. What happens in the far away future, we will see in the far away future.
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

I don't know what future you are talking about but august 1 is the very near future and if Bitcoin crashes, AMP will crash twice as hard. What happens in the far away future, we will see in the far away future.

Yes I agree, glad that is settled.

But the Bitcoin might just not crash vs the USD, but they might just move money into ETH. Why would they sell ETH too when BTC crashes? Makes no sense , ETH is the main competitor, and people can just move money into ETH.

And by August I hope Wildspark will be out there widely used by many people, so it might not even be that bad, if they would make some project involving ETH as well, it could turn out even well.

Like they could integrate some kind of ETH smart contract with Wildspark and built on top of it.

LIke obviously using BTC as a backboke (with OMNI) is more secure even after the hardfork, but as a 2nd layer application that they are talking about in the roadmap, they could use ETH smart contracts.

The 2nd layer attention economy that they are talking about, that can easily be built on ETH.

So then AMP will be less suspectible to BTC/ETH rivalry and would just mostly grow in price.

Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

Yes I agree, glad that is settled.

But the Bitcoin might just not crash vs the USD, but they might just move money into ETH. Why would they sell ETH too when BTC crashes? Makes no sense , ETH is the main competitor, and people can just move money into ETH.

And by August I hope Wildspark will be out there widely used by many people, so it might not even be that bad, if they would make some project involving ETH as well, it could turn out even well.

Like they could integrate some kind of ETH smart contract with Wildspark and built on top of it.

LIke obviously using BTC as a backboke (with OMNI) is more secure even after the hardfork, but as a 2nd layer application that they are talking about in the roadmap, they could use ETH smart contracts.

The 2nd layer attention economy that they are talking about, that can easily be built on ETH.

So then AMP will be less suspectible to BTC/ETH rivalry and would just mostly grow in price.
Well, I have no idea what will happen to ETH on august 1 if BTC crashes. It could crash or a lot of BTC money can go into ETH. I guess you will have to pay really a lot of attention on ETH in the coming weeks if you plan to make money out of BTC uncertainty of August 1. But in the end, in the longrun it doesn't matter for AMP. AMP just needs to deliver an interesting working product. Don't expect many people to be using Wildspark in the coming weeks. I subscribed to it, but I still didn't receive an email to use it. I think they are only 4 people which is why things progress this slowly. I am actually a little bit confused why they have such a small team. They have been flooded by ICO money. How hard can it be to hire some 4 members extra ?
Park.Bom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

I've bought back 2400 AMP coins (from 2500) at 16k, thus reducing my average price to 10,6к from initial 13,6k, I'm waiting for rebounce to 20-22k
morda

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

Well, I like to compare AMP with its "competitor" Steemit. Steemit had a full product ready more than a year ago. Don't forget that. Anyway, crypto is all about hype and marketing also. Look at EOS. They have nothing but the coin is soaring. I bought saturday night at 1 euro, it is now at 5.25 euro. 525 % gain in 1.5 day without having anything released  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But sure, I think AMP has a nice future. Just don't be overly optimistic about it in the shortterm. I think AMP will soar when Alpha is released.

Synereo seriously needs a marketing team ASAP.

This bothers me as well, how come Synereo is working so hard on their product but has invested almost nothing in marketing. No social media campaign, no web advertising, not even getting in touch with Youtube people to promote the new Wildspark product (which they already did in the past, but not now).

I could think of at least 10-20 different ways it could be marketed but it's not.

They need to hire a marketing manager ASAP.

No, it's deliberate and the marketing nuke is yet to be dropped by the team, they are waiting until Wildspark has been well tested and polished before fully marketing it.
Totally makes sense, can't afford to have bugs where your balance gets stolen. Give it 1-2month and I think we will start getting well known you tubers amping their vids

There's an amplitude of good tidings awaiting Synereo !

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
Diego24

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:53:05 PM

No, it's deliberate and the marketing nuke is yet to be dropped by the team, they are waiting until Wildspark has been well tested and polished before fully marketing it.
Totally makes sense, can't afford to have bugs where your balance gets stolen. Give it 1-2month and I think we will start getting well known you tubers amping their vids

There's an amplitude of good tidings awaiting Synereo !
That would indeed be a smart move  Cool. Just as hiring some more developers   Wink. They can't say they don't have enough money for that  Roll Eyes
Rogerdale

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

How can I see Wildspark beta? I requested early access and I was subscribed and that's it. Still no access to beta.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

How can I see Wildspark beta? I requested early access and I was subscribed and that's it. Still no access to beta.

Hey bro just wait for atmost 2 weeks and then everybody will be able to use that beta as it will be open beta instead of this closed one Wink Cool
o_dima

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

Hi guys.
I've accidentally send some btc amount to AMP deposit address at Poloniex. A support ticket is allready created but not solved yet.
What can you tell me - do I have a chance to get my btc back? Is the AMP private key compatible with bitcoin client?

Sorry but I really doubt you can recover your btc. This is one of the most common mistakes crypto people keeps doing. i also did it three times I guess. We gotta be extra careful the next time.  Sad

However 40 days later support ticket is solved now. My  seemingly lost btc came to my BTC deposit address. Thanks to Polo. That means keys they use are cross-chain compatible.
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

Expecting the price travelling to 0.0001
But not sure whether to think over buying at that price yet.
Btw, thx guys for your sexy investment discussions, especially those guy who thinks that alpha release follows a beta one in software world Smiley

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.