Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

If you look earlier in this thread I was one of the harshest critics of how AMP handled their Alpha release crowdfunding and very keen to confirm how they'd be handling this one.

I am however now extremely bullish on AMP, given there will not be another funding round for the June release.

Hahaha this just shows you how novice most investors here are, including you.
I for example was never bearish on AMP, I knew from the first moment that this will be a great project with great results.

Even just the idea itself is worth a chest of gold. It doesn't even matter how they execute it (which I assume they will do it professionally since they are expanding their team).
But even if some amateur would have done it, it would have still taken off.

So AMP investors can't even see the billion $ investment oppurtinity right before their eyes, because I think this is one, and I have enough experience in the markets to say that with high confidence.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

But most of them are pumps and dumps, and it's very hard to predict them.

With AMP you can almost be sure that it will go up, given the cheap price and huge opportunities ahead.

Besides if you invest in Dash or Eth, the most you are going to earn is 50% profit given their huge market cap already.

But with AMP, I would look for a 1000% profit easily.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

With AMP you can almost be sure that it will go up, given the cheap price and huge opportunities ahead.

Besides if you invest in Dash or Eth, the most you are going to earn is 50% profit given their huge market cap already.

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

If they create a mobile version for it, then it will skyrocket.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

That's one of the biggest reasons why I took my profits from the ETH pump last month and bought more AMPs. AMP should be at around $1 or more right now. Who knows, maybe that'll come shortly after the Beta is released.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes

Everything is possible. You can also win the lottery but i wouldnt expect that  Tongue Grin
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

I don`t think so mate, 1$ would be good price, but who knows right..
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:19:48 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 02:13:04 PM by FandangledGizmo

If you look earlier in this thread I was one of the harshest critics of how AMP handled their Alpha release crowdfunding and very keen to confirm how they'd be handling this one.

I am however now extremely bullish on AMP, given there will not be another funding round for the June release.

I for example was never bearish on AMP, I knew from the first moment that this will be a great project with great results.

It's good you were never bearish, you're certainly the kind of real supporter these projects need. However understanding why their Alpha approach was flawed allowed me to get out last year with a very good gain & buy in now that they've learnt valuable lessons nearly a year later for 80% cheaper in BTC terms.
paulifa123

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Not very realistic, but hey, this is crypto, anything could happen! The good news is you will almost certainly make 500% to 1000% within a few months Smiley

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Hm big talk numbers.  We have to wait for MM actions!!!  HURRRRYYYY
cryptodoll

Activity: 108

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Everything is possible. You can also win the lottery but i wouldnt expect that  Tongue Grin

It can totally go to $10 per coin! Once there is an actual website where people can actually make profiles and post and actually be a REAL community! So far, out of the year I've been watching AMP, nothing has materialized.

CryptoDoll
jvper

Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

Even just the idea itself is worth a chest of gold. It doesn't even matter how they execute it (which I assume they will do it professionally since they are expanding their team).
But even if some amateur would have done it, it would have still taken off.

So AMP investors can't even see the billion $ investment oppurtinity right before their eyes, because I think this is one, and I have enough experience in the markets to say that with high confidence.

... provided that they deliver it. All they promised turned out to be fake. For now, all we have is a centralized plugin with no real value.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

Not very realistic, but hey, this is crypto, anything could happen! The good news is you will almost certainly make 500% to 1000% within a few months Smiley
That would mean it should goand hang for a while at around 50.000 or 100.000.If you look at weekly charts and know alts a bit you could say it's baked in a cake. On less commercial side I wish and hope at leas it will steer the waters of information spreading and content reward based on free markets principles. Later or sooner we will get there-will it be AMP-we don't know but it's still a good buy to me for mid and long term.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

jvper

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

That would mean it should goand hang for a while at around 50.000 or 100.000.If you look at weekly charts and know alts a bit you could say it's baked in a cake. On less commercial side I wish and hope at leas it will steer the waters of information spreading and content reward based on free markets principles. Later or sooner we will get there-will it be AMP-we don't know but it's still a good buy to me for mid and long term.

By the time this coin reaches $1 or $10, there would be nearly 1 billion coins in the market. Middlemen with strong network abilities (like Facebook) can surpass the billion dollar mark, but is it possible for a no middleman structure be worth the same? Or is Synereo going to replace the middleman? I'm confused now.
Thereisnospoon

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:41:53 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 06:54:45 PM by Thereisnospoon

By the time this coin reaches $1 or $10, there would be nearly 1 billion coins in the market. Middlemen with strong network abilities (like Facebook) can surpass the billion dollar mark, but is it possible for a no middleman structure be worth the same? Or is Synereo going to replace the middleman? I'm confused now.
Guess you interpreted my numbers wrong .Sorry,I meant satoshi Smiley   
Could you expand on 1 billion coins in the market?Just curious.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

jvper

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

Guess you interpreted my numbers wrong .Sorry,I meant satoshi Smiley   
Could you expand on 1 billion coins in the market?Just curious.

You said up to 100,000 satoshi = $1.30. Someone said up to $1. Another person said up to $10. Either way, very high valuations...
AMP's total supply will be 949,291,063 AMP. Which means 100,000 satoshis = more than $1 billion as soon as the circulating supply reaches 770 million AMPs (around 80% of the total supply).
cryptodoll

Activity: 108

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

If one BILLION coins ever reach the market, it will drive the price so low. Scarcity brings value. Flooding market with coins washes it out.

CryptoDoll
Thereisnospoon

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:42:27 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 08:53:22 PM by Thereisnospoon

If one BILLION coins ever reach the market, it will drive the price so low. Scarcity brings value. Flooding market with coins washes it out.

CryptoDoll
Not sure where you are pulling these numbers from?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

CryptoDoll
Not sure where you are pulling these numbers from?

I like this project and wish it the best, but I am surprised people don't do basic research. Coinmarketcap shows total supply and here is the block explorer showing it:

http://omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=39          927786732.665189 TOKENS

not quite 1 billion, but a lot. Not sure what the emission rate of that supply is, but it definitely gets figured into what the market will tolerate.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: