Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

I did a little reading about Synereo and the issue about Greg Meredith leaving the project. I learned that Greg started Rchain and Special K that everyone was excited about because the technology is more advance than the blockchains that we have now. I also learned that Rchain and Special K was precisely the reason why Synereo has raised millions in funding. On what technology will Synereo run now that Rchain and Special K is out of the picture?

Synereo LTD still owns all the RChain IP and is actively developing it.  Greg was a developer working on RChain and was fired.  Greg cannot take Synereo LTD IP and form a new company around it.  Synereo LTD is still actively pursing the development of advanced blockchain solutions utilizing the RChain IP and other technologies.  The previous roadmap of waiting for RChain deployment to run the social network has been scrapped.  A new roadmap has been issued which has an accelerated deployment schedule.  The attention economy will go live on existing social networks which will enable testing and user procurement.  This is deemed the "Alpha".  A new blockchain tech will be developed simultaneously which will allow the attention economy to transition over to a fully decentralized social network after testing on existing social networks.  AMPs will be utilized during the Alpha phase.

I found the new roadmap and I found it to be a little vague. There were no dates and it looked like it was made for the purpose of appeasing the AMP holders. I also found out that the Synereo CEO expected Greg Meredith to already have a working product of his Rchain and Special K which I think he himself invented. Later it was found out that Greg does not have a working product.

Maybe Rchain needs more work and more time so an accelerated deployment schedule would be impossible unless they release a centralized database instead.

I've said this several time that it is dishonourable from Synereo team not to refund ICO fund to the investors, what they are offering now is half of the package promised during the ICO but this is what you get where there is no regulation, investors are the ones to bear the loss.

It is not Synereo's fault. You knew what you were getting into before you made an investment in their ICO. All Initial Coin Offerings bear its investors a great risk. But the rewards are also huge so it is your gamble if you want to go into it. Saying that they are dishonorable is a mistake. In any investment decisions you make, you are the one solely responsible. Sorry that you lost your savings.

They got money for one purpose. And they are simply not using the money for that purpose, because they found out (naively speaking) that one of the two co-founders left, the one he was in charge of most things (rchain and special-K). So they must give investors an abandonment option, instead of unilaterally deciding to do something easier, smaller, narrowed than promised. They can't simply take the money and do whatever comes to their mind (and with no deadline omg!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

By the way, Synereo's blog is still unavailable. Anyway, who cares... They got our money and will do whatever they want to. There is nothing we can do but to bring them to the court.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

By the way, Synereo's blog is still unavailable. Anyway, who cares... They got our money and will do whatever they want to. There is nothing we can do but to bring them to the court.

Well the same thing happened with the main website a week ago at the 20th.

Gues what, it came back, and it got revamped, and now it looks better than ever.

Stop scaring people with small things like this ,and focus on the big picture. The alpha should come out soon and it will rock the world.

You behave exactly like how at the start of Facebook, if some server had went down for a few days.Big deal, they came back up, and Facebook has became a multi billion dollar business. The same could happen with Synereo.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:38:22 AM

If people want to keep in touch with updates of Syenereo they should follow their social media channels:

https://twitter.com/Synereo/with_replies

https://www.facebook.com/synereo/

They do keep giving out bits of hints for those that pay close attention. Although they like to keep things in suspense to make thins even more exciting when the came out.

Here is a hint from Facebook:

It's a shameless marketing tactic, but it works. I am more excited about Synereo now than ever. I can't believe morons are selling AMPs for pennies, because if the price would go up now, they would be the biggest losers on Earth.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:40:34 AM

I just want to say, I lost so much money on this vaporware but im still holding and will continue to do so but thank fucking god I invested in the vidz ico because I was able to get all my losses back and still hold many many more vidz.

verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

I remember that at some point in a previous roadmap there was talk about launching a FULL NODE program that required a minimum amount of AMPs in order receive network rewards / fees, kind of like that XEM does. And if was supposed to launch in Q1 2017. Does anybody know is that's still a plan. Is so, we all remember what happened last year when XEM did this...

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
jvper

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

Well the same thing happened with the main website a week ago at the 20th.

Gues what, it came back, and it got revamped, and now it looks better than ever.

Stop scaring people with small things like this ,and focus on the big picture. The alpha should come out soon and it will rock the world.

You behave exactly like how at the start of Facebook, if some server had went down for a few days.Big deal, they came back up, and Facebook has became a multi billion dollar business. The same could happen with Synereo.

You are missing the point. They are just erasing everything we chose to donate/invest and changing it for something else that only insane people would invest, with no deadlines. Even the blog (and its timeline) is in danger.

Then Dor comes and says deadlines are bad. But he chose to put deadlines to get lots of money and now changes everything. What a scammer! If he was honest, we would never see timelines during the crowdsale.
jvper

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

I remember that at some point in a previous roadmap there was talk about launching a FULL NODE program that required a minimum amount of AMPs in order receive network rewards / fees, kind of like that XEM does. And if was supposed to launch in Q1 2017. Does anybody know is that's still a plan. Is so, we all remember what happened last year when XEM did this...

Yeah, maybe in 2030, or 2040... If lucky, because deadlines are designed for speculation!
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Also, you want quality?  Buy some fuckn WBB and hold...you can thank me by summer time!  Kiss

I went to the thread of this coin and the desperation there is even worse than here. I also read about the coin and I have no idea what this coin is offering to make it shoot to the moon.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

Also, you want quality?  Buy some fuckn WBB and hold...you can thank me by summer time!  Kiss

I went to the thread of this coin and the desperation there is even worse than here. I also read about the coin and I have no idea what this coin is offering to make it shoot to the moon.

Really?  Well, your loss friend.  Let's see where WBB is vs. AMP in next 6 months! lol  Wink
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:12:11 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 04:58:45 PM by Diego24

Really?  Well, your loss friend.  Let's see where WBB is vs. AMP in next 6 months! lol  Wink
Both in the same garbage basket if you ask me. The only difference for me is that I hold AMP already and I don't want to own another shitcoin again. But I hope you are right and your coin shoots to the moon. I am not wishing you bad luck with it. However, I am not convinced.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

You are missing the point. They are just erasing everything we chose to donate/invest and changing it for something else that only insane people would invest, with no deadlines. Even the blog (and its timeline) is in danger.

Then Dor comes and says deadlines are bad. But he chose to put deadlines to get lots of money and now changes everything. What a scammer! If he was honest, we would never see timelines during the crowdsale.

So you are upset that the dev team is changing their plans in order to stay competitive?

So you would just prefer if the old plan would have stayed, which would have lead to inevitable failure, and then the price would have really tanked.

This is the rescue plan, and it's solid, and I believe AMP will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. It already went up 5.4% today, way to go  Smiley

Really?  Well, your loss friend.  Let's see where WBB is vs. AMP in next 6 months! lol  Wink

Just stop promoting other altcoins here. It's not just unprofessional, but it's also kind of a jerk thing to do.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:19:02 PM

Anyone wants to buy my amps ? Total is 9391.287955 amps for 0.53 btc
jvper

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

So you are upset that the dev team is changing their plans in order to stay competitive?

So you would just prefer if the old plan would have stayed, which would have lead to inevitable failure, and then the price would have really tanked.

This is the rescue plan, and it's solid, and I believe AMP will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. It already went up 5.4% today, way to go  Smiley

Also, you want quality?  Buy some fuckn WBB and hold...you can thank me by summer time!  Kiss

Really?  Well, your loss friend.  Let's see where WBB is vs. AMP in next 6 months! lol  Wink

Just stop promoting other altcoins here. It's not just unprofessional, but it's also kind of a jerk thing to do.

I would prefer that they did what I would have done in their place: apologize for the inconvenience and refund investors.

If you ask for money to organize a Rolling Stones show and then you find out your partner in charge of contacting them is gone and all you can do is contacting Maroon 5, would you still do the show? It doesn't matter how good Maroon 5 is! You must refund everyone (or everyone who shows interest is a refund), instead of "staying competitive". It is not about token price. It is about fairness, morality, principles and even legality.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:28:31 AM

This would be a good time to step back and ask what the qualifications of the CEO have in running a project such as this. What was he doing before he started and organized Synereo? Was he a CEO of another start up? What happened to it? He holds millions in investor's funds how do we know that he knows what he is doing?

But what he did in getting rid of Greg was commendable. He was clearly scamming Dor. Rchain and Special K are both scams.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:23:34 AM

This is the rescue plan, and it's solid, and I believe AMP will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. It already went up 5.4% today, way to go  Smiley

Also, you want quality?  Buy some fuckn WBB and hold...you can thank me by summer time!  Kiss

I would prefer that they did what I would have done in their place: apologize for the inconvenience and refund investors.

If you ask for money to organize a Rolling Stones show and then you find out your partner in charge of contacting them is gone and all you can do is contacting Maroon 5, would you still do the show? It doesn't matter how good Maroon 5 is! You must refund everyone (or everyone who shows interest is a refund), instead of "staying competitive". It is not about token price. It is about fairness, morality, principles and even legality.

This isn't a one-night showing, that example doesn't apply here. Synereo is not legally bound to reimburse you for the 2nd ICO and again, Dor said that they're planning on coming out with something this year that everyone can use. Also, if you had the chance to bring investors a good ROI and deliver a working product in the next few months, you wouldn't refund investors if it were you, regardless of how they feel about the whole thing, I guarantee it.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:37:39 AM

"However, when investing, backing or contributing to any Pitch, we accept no responsibility for the content/statements made on any Pitch, delivery of rewards, issuance of equity and any other deliveries or duties associated with the Pitch, or it’s satisfactory, and or any return on investment, it is assumed that you have read and understood our Risk Warning, Limitation and Liability and Indemnification Clause set in this agreement.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not offer refunds once donations, contributions or Investments has been made. When a pitch reaches its funding goal successfully, the Pitcher is not required to grant refunds to any members and users, unless the Pitcher is unable or unwilling to fulfill the rewards part of the Pitch.

BnkToTheFuture.com does not guarantee the value of CryptoCurrencies. The value of CryptoCurrency can rapidly increase or decrease at any time. You acknowledge that the price or value of CryptoCurrency may fluctuate and that the conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) for converting local currency into CryptoCurrency may not be the same Conversion Rate that applies when converting CryptoCurrency into local currency. You will always be shown the applicable Conversion Rate for a transaction prior to consummating the transaction."

2nd ICO buyers, here is Bank To The Future's terms and conditions. https://bnktothefuture.com/terms-conditions
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

This isn't a one-night showing, that example doesn't apply here. Synereo is not legally bound to reimburse you for the 2nd ICO and again, Dor said that they're planning on coming out with something this year that everyone can use. Also, if you had the chance to bring investors a good ROI and deliver a working product in the next few months, you wouldn't refund investors if it were you, regardless of how they feel about the whole thing, I guarantee it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

Lol. Of course I would.

Both Rolling Stones and Maroon 5 would make me money, if I were an investor.

Sometimes you expect 5000% profit, but you only get 4000%, oh big deal  Cheesy

Do you seriously expect the project creators to know the future, and to tell you exactly what will happen? They are not demi-gods, they are just entrepreneurs, trying to create something.

And while investor are constantly bitching about every concievable thing they can find, they are still working hard on it. And it may not be a Rolling Stones, but I don't care.

It will be a very very exciting project that will probably make  a lot of returns in my opinion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Are there any (good) news on the radar?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: