Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46238 times)
bumm

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:00:36 PM

in the early stages, currency values are highly fluctuating. bitcoin is relatively new currency hence it is versatile in nature. bitcoin, when introduced was much more fluctuating than now. bitcoin value is getting stable as it is being adopted by people. the value of bitcoin will stabilize further when it will bw used more ' widely '   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

It should be expected that the price of bitcoin be unstable in it's early years. The same is true for most other currencies. It you were to look at a longer term graph, you would see even more instability.

Over a much longer term the price of bitcoin will likely eventually 'settle down' to more normalized levels (be it either higher or lower where it stands now) as more adoption will likely cause the price to stabilize

Good answer , I agree . It will have great fluctuations in the beginning years. It has only been here for 5 years . It might also have instability for more years to come . But stay strong and dont give up on bitcoin . Be strong willed . it will benefit you much more than you think.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:08:38 PM

The future of bitcoin is the future of money. The bitcoin currency is so strong, It just cannot be wished away by the establishment, central bankers, or governments. Bitcoin has its flaws but its a lot better than many currencies. It is not yet easily acquired, understood, or stored yet because of lack of bitcoin information knowledge to the masses. Yet, its worth to invest your time, effort and resources and have high returns when bitcoin is adopted by the masses.
Zorrocoin

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:13:26 PM

The future of bitcoin is the future of money. The bitcoin currency is so strong, It just cannot be wished away by the establishment, central bankers, or governments. Bitcoin has its flaws but its a lot better than many currencies. It is not yet easily acquired, understood, or stored yet because of lack of bitcoin information knowledge to the masses. Yet, its worth to invest your time, effort and resources and have high returns when bitcoin is adopted by the masses.

I wont go as far as saying the future of bitcoin is the future of money, but it might  impact profoundly the as a strong  currency on a high level . Bitcoin does have a lot of flaws right now. But in a few years , I don't think they will exist. It is just a  matter of time until bitcoin grows stronger and more volatile. It should focus on giving more security and also on coming out as more trustworthy to people. Also the best thing is that is being being used widely as a mode of currency across the globe.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:34:11 PM

I wont go as far as saying the future of bitcoin is the future of money, but it might  impact profoundly the as a strong  currency on a high level . Bitcoin does have a lot of flaws right now. But in a few years , I don't think they will exist. It is just a  matter of time until bitcoin grows stronger and more volatile. It should focus on giving more security and also on coming out as more trustworthy to people. Also the best thing is that is being being used widely as a mode of currency across the globe.

Pardon me but how is bitcoin so flawed if its shortcomings can be fixed so soon? With course of time, ofcourse there will be a lot of importations on how things work for bitcoin, but believing it is an unfit currency is stopping to believe in it. Yes, it might have its shofrtcomings but its not 'very flawed'. If a currency has the potential to be used all across the globe, I don't find a flaw in that.
Zorrocoin

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:34:51 AM

Pardon me but how is bitcoin so flawed if its shortcomings can be fixed so soon? With course of time, ofcourse there will be a lot of importations on how things work for bitcoin, but believing it is an unfit currency is stopping to believe in it. Yes, it might have its shofrtcomings but its not 'very flawed'. If a currency has the potential to be used all across the globe, I don't find a flaw in that.

Okay , you are being way too butthurt about this. Just admit it that ,bitcoin has its flaws , and of course it will have because it is at its early stages and not really fully developed. What usually happens with a new idea or product is that you try it out, find that it’s inherently flawed, and then you alter the design to make it work better. I am not saying that it is unfit , it has way more potential . But this is just the beginning and there are many things to be fixed. And  dont be under the belief that bitcoin is impeccable. It is not.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

Bitcoin as you can see , is being used widely as a mode of currency and is supposed as a great investment and currency.

Bitcoin is not being used 'widely' as a mode of currency, buddy. That is our initial plan, to make that happen that it is used widely but please do not think that it has been adopted everywhere. That is the challenge we need to overcome and then see how bitcoin will be more than just a currency, just an investment... it will be a fucking empire.

That is the real issue need to be sorted out. It should be used widely then only the purpose would be served. As people are not aware about the bitcoins it will take time for bitcoins to hit the mainstream. It can reach the moon only and only if it is widely adopted and accepted by the people as a currency and as a mode of payment.
pigzone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:54:03 PM

Bitcoin been dropping for the past 5 years it was once at 1000$ worth and look where it is now. Bitcoin has drop more than half of what it was worth before and it's tipping pretty quickly
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:43:34 PM

Well I hope bitcoin will be adopted by all people instead of fancy its price will raise to the moon. But yeah, the increasing of user bitcoin numbers will affect its price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:03:50 PM

in the early stages, currency values are highly fluctuating. bitcoin is relatively new currency hence it is versatile in nature. bitcoin, when introduced was much more fluctuating than now. bitcoin value is getting stable as it is being adopted by people. the value of bitcoin will stabilize further when it will bw used more ' widely '   

Yes that is true. And even bitcoins will face competition from new currencies in future but It won't affect the adoption and users of bitcoins. The value would be more stable in future as the adoption level would go high and it would surely replace fiat in the future.
pigzone

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:22:24 PM

All I can say for sure is that bitcoin will be still worth something
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:29:01 PM

No one knows the future of Bitcoin for sure, but as of right now, it is hard to use Bitcoin as a currency because of its volatility. I hear that mass adoption would help reduce Bitcoin's volatility, but I don't know for sure.
pigzone

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

I never will know the future can be anything the price is always fluctuating
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:01:13 PM

No one knows the future of Bitcoin for sure, but as of right now, it is hard to use Bitcoin as a currency because of its volatility. I hear that mass adoption would help reduce Bitcoin's volatility, but I don't know for sure.

You are right. Mass adoption will reduce the risk associated with it and it will make the price of bitcoin more stable and we need that more and more people start using bitcoins as a currency or a mode of payment keeping credit cards aside would definitely help the bitcoins to get more popular.
Chavez

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:07:50 PM

I reckon it'll have a few ups and downs, have a massive spike up over 1k within a couple of years, stay there for a bit, then crash haha. I think bitcoin will either go fully mainstream within ten years or it'll be forgotten about as a fad of some sort.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:42:09 PM

I reckon it'll have a few ups and downs, have a massive spike up over 1k within a couple of years, stay there for a bit, then crash haha. I think bitcoin will either go fully mainstream within ten years or it'll be forgotten about as a fad of some sort.

Yeah and I believe 10 years is also a long period. Lets keep it for next 5 years and we will get the exact picture of it. And in meanwhile there would be some new cryptos entering into market so we need to see whether bitcoin can survive and compete with them or not.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:32:16 PM

As far as the future goes, I would expect it to stick around for a few years, but it will never be anything more than a niche currency.
The problem with it is its volatility. It could rise or fall large increments, all before lunch, which makes it pretty terrible as a currency overall.
People still look to it for some huge investment opportunity like it was when it first emerged. Back then people literally became millionaires in some cases. But that bubble burst long ago.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:26:39 PM

As far as the future goes, I would expect it to stick around for a few years, but it will never be anything more than a niche currency.
The problem with it is its volatility. It could rise or fall large increments, all before lunch, which makes it pretty terrible as a currency overall.
People still look to it for some huge investment opportunity like it was when it first emerged. Back then people literally became millionaires in some cases. But that bubble burst long ago.

as longs as the market cap remains the same we will continue to have the volatility around us. but then again, volatility attracts people.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:56:50 AM

as longs as the market cap remains the same we will continue to have the volatility around us. but then again, volatility attracts people.

Yeah but it's the wronk kind of people in my opinion. Bitcoin and crypto stands for decentral and a independant means of tranfering value or storing data, the goal is not wealth, the goal should be independance from entities which we rather not use, but HAVE to, but bitcoin gives us options!!

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:01:29 AM

Yeah and I believe 10 years is also a long period. Lets keep it for next 5 years and we will get the exact picture of it. And in meanwhile there would be some new cryptos entering into market so we need to see whether bitcoin can survive and compete with them or not.
New cryptos? If what you mean is altcoin, then bitcoin doesn't need to survive, which the altcoin presence is totally depend on bitcoin. Then if what you mean is government cryptos, it won't be survive I guess since it is controlled by government and no one want to get into government stuffs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: