Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46238 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:30:56 AM

Bitcoin's mass adoption is not really tied to a date.

Since bitcoin acts like a hedge agains inflation and currency crisis. Bitcoin will reach mass adoption, when the fiat inflation will get out of control.

There is no reason to become massly adopted before that, since people are pretty happy and satisfied with their banking services.

But when the bail-ins start to happen, and food prices triple weekly, then we will see a big global change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:16:30 PM

In about 5-7 years we will reach the mass adoption. Not the whole world will use Bitcoin, but critical masses, businesses, even many banks will be in.  1 BTC will be worth $10,000+. We will see about 3-4 more bubbles, followed with the big price corrections, just like the last bubble and previous ones.

Now the important part: All of this will happen if we do get our act together, if we reach consensus about the block size increase and if we can reach future major consensus, since I doubt that the block size will be the last one.

I'm very curious from what facts you have reached those conclusions. There are to many conclusions and not only one and this make those thought very interesting. I want to be able to do such things but I don't find the way to realize this. Can you give me a shot mate in which way you arrive in those conclusions? I would be very grateful...

all his conclusions sound like a noob's wet dreams, yes they are achievable but statistically speaking, its highly unlikely for such events to take place because it takes time for people to adopt something new, change is not easy always. Bitcoin's future can expand tremendously when more bitcoin related applications are created, goods and services are accepted by companies and there are more chances for faster growth when special bitcoin exclusive companies are launch which accept bitcoin as a mode of payment too.
alone bird

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:27:21 PM

the future of btc is very bright I think...
 bcz it's growing very quickly.. and even in Canada a lot of peoples percentage know about btc...and I
think after 5 years this will be most demanded digital in the world
BTChaintrader

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:55:06 PM

Since bitcoin acts like a hedge agains inflation and currency crisis. Bitcoin will reach mass adoption, when the fiat inflation will get out of control.

There is no reason to become massly adopted before that, since people are pretty happy and satisfied with their banking services.

But when the bail-ins start to happen, and food prices triple weekly, then we will see a big global change.

What about the people who don't have an access to a good banking systems?  You can't scale the model we have in Europe and North America to Africa, some parts of Asia and some parts of South America.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:09:00 PM

So bitcoin will need more people to used it in order to get more stable !
hope it gets stable because for the moment it's heavily unstable

But I think it is unstability that has made bitcoin attractive to lots of people.Stability will bring more spending which in turn bring down its price

Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:30:07 PM

Maybe in the next decade it can be in the mainstream ...i mean 2020-30 in my opinion though .
but there can also be a downfall before that and can also prolong the rise.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:12:39 PM

In about 5-7 years we will reach the mass adoption. Not the whole world will use Bitcoin, but critical masses, businesses, even many banks will be in.  1 BTC will be worth $10,000+. We will see about 3-4 more bubbles, followed with the big price corrections, just like the last bubble and previous ones.

Now the important part: All of this will happen if we do get our act together, if we reach consensus about the block size increase and if we can reach future major consensus, since I doubt that the block size will be the last one.

I'm very curious from what facts you have reached those conclusions. There are to many conclusions and not only one and this make those thought very interesting. I want to be able to do such things but I don't find the way to realize this. Can you give me a shot mate in which way you arrive in those conclusions? I would be very grateful...

Yes of course mate! Part about the price, $10,000+ is just mine. Smiley Mass adoption part is from many sources, from everything I read, I sort of came to that conclusion. The part from 3-4 bubbles, with the price corrections comes from Andreas Antonopoulos. If you want to learn a lot about Bitcoin, watch his interviews on YouTube. There are many and he's our true ambassador, we couldn't really wish for better one.

I also read a lot about Bitcoin in the spare time, many forums, many articles, many opinions. After you hear so many opinions, you start connecting dots and make your own opinions.

Cheers!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:32:31 PM

What about the people who don't have an access to a good banking systems?  You can't scale the model we have in Europe and North America to Africa, some parts of Asia and some parts of South America.

That might be a case there, but you just cant expect somebody jumping from barter/cash based system to a e-banking style bitcoin system overnight.

I just feel that the people who already have experience with banking and online-banking, can shift to bitcoin easier that those who never had experience with banking in the first place.

But if it becomes a social pressure (like the kids who got mobile phone in africa put pressure on others to buy it too, and then it became a social culture or trend), then it could happen.

Its really unpredictable at this point.

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:53:30 PM

Most alt coins will die, but Bitcoin will survive. It is the king of crypto. Long live Bitcoin!  Cheesy

Mostly altcoin is come from a greedy dev or stupid dev which make they coins turn into sh*t coin.
but Bitcoin is not like that of course, this have a mature concept, other altcoin is imitate a bitcoin concept without mature concept. so i think Bitcoin will bright in the future, although this still will be an awesome alternative currency(can't replace fiat).
TuchiBaba

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 07:57:19 PM

This is so wrong.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:03:15 PM

The closer Bitcoin's current supply is to the limited supply, the more it's price will increase. There will be more demand. That will certainly happen in the future. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

The closer Bitcoin's current supply is to the limited supply, the more it's price will increase. There will be more demand. That will certainly happen in the future. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

I understand your point, it describes the money supply about bitcoin in a nutshell. As the amount of btc which exists will never exceed 21 million, the money supply of bitcoins can exceed 21 million due to Fractional-reserve Banking. It is a long long time for 21 million bitcoins to be mined so yeah, don't really know if I should feel good or bad about your guess
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:43:15 PM

I agree with your point. which there are more adoption appear recently, although this is still didn't make a bitcoin go mainstream but at least more demand and less supply is make the price go up.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:19:42 PM

The future of Bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins. After all that, Bitcoin becomes mainstream and it would be happily ever after, the end.   Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 08:21:54 PM

The future of Bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins. After all that, Bitcoin becomes mainstream and it would be happily ever after, the end.   Roll Eyes

Why not then shoot a blockbuster on some cool story and win an Oscar, lol?

Nautiluss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:25:02 PM

this is the future of bitcoin !!  Cool

Is that what looks like in 5 years? next month? next year?  lol.

We can never know.. tune in the next time of emotional rollercoasters..
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:50:56 PM

Why have a celebrity using Bitcoin in a movie, when you can have a movie about Bitcoin?  Tongue
Bitcoin has enough factors (Satoshi's mystery, Silk Road, overnight millionaires) to make a blockbuster.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

Why have a celebrity using Bitcoin in a movie, when you can have a movie about Bitcoin?  Tongue
Bitcoin has enough factors (Satoshi's mystery, Silk Road, overnight millionaires) to make a blockbuster.

Im glad bitcoin is getting a rave of publicity, hopefully people will go buy some now...

And be part of our community.. and bump this 200 price zone into 300 at least.. lol.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:11:20 AM

A lot of celebrities have already been much involved with bitcoin. Ashton kutcher has invested in bitpay, Nas the rapper has invested in Coinbase and big technical giant company CEOs like Bill Gates have talked about it, Warren Buffet too had something to say about it. Everybody has something to say about it, if celebrity involvement had to boost btc, it already would have.
kromtar

Activity: 172

contracorriente

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:36:36 PM

Do you guys see all the sci-fi movies that people buy things with "credits" using a micro device?
Thats the future of bitcoin, movies are used to reprograming our minds, like it or not it will happen.

can't even clean my ass with fiat Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: