Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46236 times)
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:26:31 AM

I dont think that the bitcoin will get a nice future becuase i think that the coin will get that low that everybody is goingto dorp it because he is worth
nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:27:00 AM

The way the fluctuation goes, I think it will reach the 700 mark again, then 800, drop and scoots to a 1000.  Hope my crystal ball is right.
thats right i think fluctuations in the price of bitcoin will always be there until whenever. and perhaps a few more weeks bitcoin price fluctuations will bring back to the price of $ 1000 or maybe more than that, and may also be under it, the important thing is that users can be patient, because the fluctuation will always occur
Yes, the fluctuating prices of bitcoin is an attracting factor to many investors. This attraction may bring more investors into bitcoin buying, and we can expect $1000 before the end of this year itself. The future of bitcoin mainly depends on two factors : how much price appreciation bitcoin will get in near future and how many people are going to adopt bitcoin for their life's need.
The two factors you have mentioned, are interlinked. When adoption rate of bitcoin is increasing more investors will come into bitcoin buying. Yes, the future of bitcoin is highly dependent on these, moreover I am very much sure this is will be keeping on happening very rapidly in upcoming days so that bitcoin will be reaching some unbelievable and unimaginable price levels like $5,000 or even $10,000 also.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:33:13 AM

It's very hard to tell because a lot of things can happen in the future. The future of digital currency is very bright, and has a huge potential for a wider market. Sooner or later, the whole world is going to be interconnected, one way or another and every corner of the earth will have connectivity. If bitcoin gets to survive until that time, then it can possibly be the preferred currency of the masses.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:39:06 AM

I dont think that the bitcoin will get a nice future becuase i think that the coin will get that low that everybody is goingto dorp it because he is worth
nothing more.

I don't see that happening, because the community is increasing to a large extent every day every week and every month, and everyone after knowing about it and its potential are investing in it, so the demand is increasing which cannot make it drop its price as much as you are saying, though it might drop down a bit like usual which is nothing to be worried about.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:04:59 PM

I believe bitcoin will be more stable because there's a lot of potentials using it. It might also be use as a global currency but once the government intervene with bitcoin then the outcome might be different because some opportunities might be abused and use it by govt's personal interests.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:05:27 PM

Most people predict bitcoin prices will go higher in the future, I think it is difficult to stable at a high price.
but if the price of bitcoin in the future is still under $1000, it can be stable and when stable it will make a lot of people who believe in and try to invest in bitcoin. because during this time the price of bitcoin unstable it difficult to be accepted by large investors also companies to pay employees. so we can be sure if a stable price will attract more enthusiasts.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:13:04 PM

The two factors you have mentioned, are interlinked. When adoption rate of bitcoin is increasing more investors will come into bitcoin buying. Yes, the future of bitcoin is highly dependent on these, moreover I am very much sure this is will be keeping on happening very rapidly in upcoming days so that bitcoin will be reaching some unbelievable and unimaginable price levels like $5,000 or even $10,000 also.
Most of the people are predicting about the future of bitcoin based on its price. But I believe there will be many other aspects where we can expect bitcoin will dominate in future. There are a lot of new innovative block chain applications are being invented based on bitcoin's core technology. But these things also will boost adoption rate of bitcoins.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:16:39 PM

Welling making predictions and guesses about bitcoin was never easy because bitcoin comes with something always but still whatever changes may come i believe it will only be positive for the bitcoins,increase in price or more and more people start to accepting bitcoins.
jaweria khan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:48:20 PM

the future of bitcoin is really looking to me bright as people are still taking interest to buy bitcoin therefore the users of bitcoin are increasing day by day and making the future of bitcoin ore brighter.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:30:56 PM

the future of bitcoin is really looking to me bright as people are still taking interest to buy bitcoin therefore the users of bitcoin are increasing day by day and making the future of bitcoin ore brighter.
As long as the community maintains an upwards growth trend, the future will continue to look bright for the Bitcoin economy and community. The biggest goal for a lot of the community right now should be maintain growth and interest, keep everything moving, and let world events fall as they may. There will likely become a point where Bitcoin can become a huge thing, but that event has yet to reveal itself.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:00:27 PM

The way the fluctuation goes, I think it will reach the 700 mark again, then 800, drop and scoots to a 1000.  Hope my crystal ball is right.
thats right i think fluctuations in the price of bitcoin will always be there until whenever. and perhaps a few more weeks bitcoin price fluctuations will bring back to the price of $ 1000 or maybe more than that, and may also be under it, the important thing is that users can be patient, because the fluctuation will always occur
yes i am also expecting so. i think the price of bitcoin will easily cross the 1200 USD level this time. as people are interesting in investing their money in bitcoin therefore the demand is increasing.
I think although fluctuations will continue to exist but for the price could reach $ 1,200 bitcoin back was not easy. You know during bitcoin fluctuate and within 4 years we have not at all touched $ 1,000 back? so it was not easy  thing dude
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:15:10 PM

If we guess what can be, my guessing is pretty optimistic. Bitcoin have potential, and that almost everyone here knows. Bright future is my prediction for bitcoin future, and just maybe bitcoin can surprise us with making this future to come faster.
This world is very unstable, and in this troubled times anything can happen. Digital revolution is knocking on our doors, and bitcoin will be perfect for that future environment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:50:49 PM

If we guess what can be, my guessing is pretty optimistic. Bitcoin have potential, and that almost everyone here knows. Bright future is my prediction for bitcoin future, and just maybe bitcoin can surprise us with making this future to come faster.
This world is very unstable, and in this troubled times anything can happen. Digital revolution is knocking on our doors, and bitcoin will be perfect for that future environment.
Yes we will see a digital revolution in economic, and bitcoin is the trigger, so i think bitcoin will stay on top of the crypto currencies and the future of bitcoin will shining as the price will be rising and the usage will become wider and wider
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:41:52 AM

I guess it's going to become popular in two years or so, unless another 2008-like (or even worse) crisis will take place. We've seen a lot of spikes in the price of Bitcoin and I have only a few friends who know what Bitcoin is, and now they don't know if they should invest in it or not. If everything goes well, by the next winter we'll make another price history again.
I also hope that bitcoin could become popular in the near future but we can only hope that once again the decisive bitcoin be popular is the adoption of many people it can be accelerated with you also helped, such as invite your friends to join
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:54:59 AM

The bitcoin future looks very bright as you can see the market of btc never disappointed us..I believe bitcoin and will be a bitcoin enthusiast forever..
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:11:23 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.
The bitcoin now are are being widely accepted and not controlled by government

in my opinion , in the future the fluctuations in the graph will be more instead of stability in rate . the reason behind the sharp fluctuation will be the new services whicj will accept bitcoin , and that will be results into the rise and high peaks result in the bitcoin graph .
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:13:18 AM

I guess it's going to become popular in two years or so, unless another 2008-like (or even worse) crisis will take place. We've seen a lot of spikes in the price of Bitcoin and I have only a few friends who know what Bitcoin is, and now they don't know if they should invest in it or not. If everything goes well, by the next winter we'll make another price history again.
I also hope that bitcoin could become popular in the near future but we can only hope that once again the decisive bitcoin be popular is the adoption of many people it can be accelerated with you also helped, such as invite your friends to join

Being users of bitcoin I think we should be positive and have total faith in its ability and looking at the present development in bitcoins  I don't think we need to worry about its future.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:23:32 AM

The bitcoin future looks very bright as you can see the market of btc never disappointed us..I believe bitcoin and will be a bitcoin enthusiast forever..

Agree with you, as we all  observe  on the  price growth  of  bitcoin  we could  definitely say that   bitcoin would have a good  future and  adoption rate     is still increasing nowadays. We are all here because  we  believe  on  bitcoin  and  its potential to grow even more in the future.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:27:55 AM

Agree with you, as we all  observe  on the  price growth  of  bitcoin  we could  definitely say that   bitcoin would have a good  future and  adoption rate     is still increasing nowadays. We are all here because  we  believe  on  bitcoin  and  its potential to grow even more in the future.

What you are telling is very good, but the main point still lies that until all country dont legalize bitcoin we cannot see the real growth of bitcoin. This is just the temporary but once maximum number of country or big country gives legalize status then you will see the real growth of bitcoin.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:32:36 AM

What you are telling is very good, but the main point still lies that until all country dont legalize bitcoin we cannot see the real growth of bitcoin. This is just the temporary but once maximum number of country or big country gives legalize status then you will see the real growth of bitcoin.
but to me the real growth of bitcoin is depending on the number of investors if the number of bitcoin users bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger that the previous position,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: