Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46238 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:09:54 AM

I think btc price will drop to 200-300$, maybe even 120$ in the next few months, then raise to 5000-10000$ in 1 year.
it will be really unstable, become worthless in next 10-20 years.

how on earth will the price drop to $120 with the block halving that is comming closer and closer. that doesn't make sense. i do agree that the comming years will be very unstable/volatile. it's going to be more than interesting the comming years. i hope we can settle above $1000 and not see it go below that level anymore.
I think the main threat for bitcoin is regulations that will be set by governments to constrict it, otherwise it will grow in long term.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:11:19 AM

World adoption is definitely what I want to see personally in the future. It will happen, i know.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:24:21 AM

World adoption is definitely what I want to see personally in the future. It will happen, i know.

We maybe now, but don't forget if something happen with bitcoin I a doubt that they will be a world adoption.
For now I think that in the future bitcoin will be slowly getting more people to use it and the price of it will go up and and there will be a stable money of bitcoin if everyone use it.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:55:41 AM

We maybe now, but don't forget if something happen with bitcoin I a doubt that they will be a world adoption.
For now I think that in the future bitcoin will be slowly getting more people to use it and the price of it will go up and and there will be a stable money of bitcoin if everyone use it.

I believe this will happen but it will take time and years for even half of the world to adapt to bitcoin. Not a lot of people are even aware of bitcoin.
I'm hoping for this to change as well and that bitcoin gets the success it deserves.

MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:53:17 AM

I'm thinking that next year bitcoin will continue to raise in value as it has been.
I think we'll see at least bitcoin at a value of $1000 - $1500.
I'm looking forward for more people to adapt to bitcoin.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:17:59 AM

I'm thinking that next year bitcoin will continue to raise in value as it has been.
I hope it increases too but honestly we cannot see any stability in increase or stagnancy of price of bitcoin since there were lots of fluctuations of price.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

I guess that more bitcoin services will be around in the market, more bitcoin supply and more people interested to buy bitcoins.

Oh yeah definitely. The demand of Bitcoin is already on the rise, that is why the price is going up. Also, more and more shops are starting to accept Bitcoin which is great to see.
yeah I hope largest online shoping ebay will accept bitcoin. for now the news still confusing. hopefully in the near future bitcoin could be in major online stores as a payment option
For now i think that the problem is the block size, which could not handle lots of transaction if ebay would implement bitcoin as a payment, so in the near future the block size i hope to be solved.
winter378

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:39:55 PM

I hope it increases too but honestly we cannot see any stability in increase or stagnancy of price of bitcoin since there were lots of fluctuations of price.
I egree with you .
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:04:33 PM

on lst month,i guess that bitcoin will raise up to $400,and now its happen. and now i will guess bitcoin will raise up again until $600 for next year,and i will guess again after it. at least until end of 2016 i think bitcoin will reach $1000 again,who knows Smiley

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:24:17 AM

on lst month,i guess that bitcoin will raise up to $400,and now its happen. and now i will guess bitcoin will raise up again until $600 for next year,and i will guess again after it. at least until end of 2016 i think bitcoin will reach $1000 again,who knows Smiley
yes i hope so.
But what if the price is actually down?do you think that better buy BTC at the time?
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:59:39 AM

I am pretty sure that the bitcoin or some coin like it and in this concept will take over the world someday since Gold and currencies have deficiencies within them.

I think Bitcoin will replace the world’s powerful fiat money USD. And All the online transaction will be through Bitcoin transaction only. All company will acquire bitcoin as transaction medium to reduce the wasted charges and Other taxes.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:30:47 AM

I am pretty sure that the bitcoin or some coin like it and in this concept will take over the world someday since Gold and currencies have deficiencies within them.

I think Bitcoin will replace the world’s powerful fiat money USD. And All the online transaction will be through Bitcoin transaction only. All company will acquire bitcoin as transaction medium to reduce the wasted charges and Other taxes.

You nailed it, exactly same thing is gonna happen since many are adopting Bitcoin and also have lost faith in fiat paper, but I think it will take some time and there should be some events about Bitcoin to make it more popular to get into the mainstream . For example having partnership with some Ecommerce site and big Multinational companies will help Bitcoin to grow its popularity.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

Some new wallets will come, people will go massively into bitcoin and the price will increase.

This will give the developer a major incentive to built some nice features like smart contracts in the wallet and from there bitcoin will become the no 1 b2b platform.

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:41:08 PM

I hope we get noticed by some big investment firms. Not for B2B funding but from real time participating and speculation purposes.

Having pro traders active will make the current market manipulators gone forever.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:59:54 PM

Future is still foggy but in the last year there have been positive developments in the implementation of related technologies in the financial sector. Also good news are the positive solutions of the control organs for regulation.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:16:52 AM

I think bitcoin has a great future, judging from the present circumstances many of country already adopted bitcoin as an alternative payment,

even some of the stores already accepted bitcoin as payment and I heard that lot of giant company want to make bitcoin as a valid payment

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:25:34 AM

I hope we get noticed by some big investment firms. Not for B2B funding but from real time participating and speculation purposes.

Having pro traders active will make the current market manipulators gone forever.

And new market manipulation pro's will take their seats

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:16:17 PM

You nailed it, exactly same thing is gonna happen since many are adopting Bitcoin and also have lost faith in fiat paper, but I think it will take some time and there should be some events about Bitcoin to make it more popular to get into the mainstream . For example having partnership with some Ecommerce site and big Multinational companies will help Bitcoin to grow its popularity.
International companies could use bitcoin to speed up international transfers between their joint companies. Or they can save the cost of an urgent international bank transfer, which is usually huge. To achive this the most important thing is the stability of bitcoin price. Without it, international giants won't consider dealing with bitcoin, or just implement it in a smaller part of their business.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:22:08 PM

I think bitcoin will have a stable price in the future and be pegged off major currencies and gold at a fixed price many multiples of what we see today.Its only a matter of time before major commodities will be purchased using it to eliminate middlemen and banking fees etc once a level of trust is built up and all the negative bullshit dissappears
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:19:44 PM

I think it will be widely used as an internet payment processor, but not as much in the real world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: