Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46234 times)
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:40:39 PM

well my guesses are very clear, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin in the future will increase a lot and it will mean that huge amounts of people will be interested in it and it will get increasingly popular overtime i hope my predictions are very accurate and that it has a bright future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:30:54 PM

What I guess of the future is that bitcoin will just increase.
There will be a lot of company that adopt bitcoins and some banks too. Then some ATM can you cash out with bitcoin.
This thing what I was thinking, your points definitely will really happen to bitcoin in near future.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:22:43 AM

There will be a lot of company that adopt bitcoins and some banks too. Then some ATM can you cash out with bitcoin.

I'm not really sure how much the price of bitcoin will increase in future but in Singapore I saw in news channel this week that bitcoins price will be going up quite high in 2016. But they didn't mention who has told and why it will go up in 2016. It looks like some good news is around the corner for bitcoins so every one predicting prices of bitcoins will go up soon or later. It may be a still good time to accumulate some more bitcoins to take this opportunity to increase our profits over the time.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:42:36 AM

A stabilised price, definitely... Otherwise there's no chance for mass adoption for BTC.

We just need to give bitcoin some time. It will stabilise if it has more time. For example, Gold has been around for a long time and it has a stable price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:46:14 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will become an important part in the Internet, especially for a business or the investment plays in the internet business I think it would be important even if the price of bitcoin is currently unstable
Adam1395

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:56:32 AM

I think that bitcoin is in a downtrend and on every upward spike we should short sell bitcoin.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:54:23 PM

I think bitcoin will become more better.
A lot of people will be known what bitcoin is.
It took how many years, so that everyone can adopt bitcoin ?
I was a little hesitant if bitcoin will be in the adoption of all people around the world,
What makes you sure?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:03:41 PM

I think that bitcoin is in a downtrend and on every upward spike we should short sell bitcoin.

all i see is a x400 in value since bitcoin is born, this is an uptrend since 2009, so no there is no downtrend ever

random dumping is not a downtrend is just market fluctuations, seems that people don't know about the notion of "average increase"
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:53:57 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will become an important part in the Internet, especially for a business or the investment plays in the internet business I think it would be important even if the price of bitcoin is currently unstable

Bitcoin becoming the global leader in online payments would be something that could benefit the promotion of bitcoin to other area's of the financial market.
Right now i think what's needed is more and more transactions happening.

ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:01:24 PM

I feel we will see a lot of new people coming into bitcoin.
With that more shops will accept bitcoin as a payment which will give bitcoin another boost.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:37:46 PM

Bitcoin becoming the global leader in online payments would be something that could benefit the promotion of bitcoin to other area's of the financial market.
Right now i think what's needed is more and more transactions happening.

Yes and I am glad that we are getting more and more Bitcoin transactions especially during this festive season I will do my best to promote BTC and educate my friends and family members about BTC because marketing through word of mouth will spread more faster with trust . As far as future is concerned I see BTC as a revolution .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:34:03 AM

I think bitcoin will become more better.
A lot of people will be known what bitcoin is.
It took how many years, so that everyone can adopt bitcoin ?
I was a little hesitant if bitcoin will be in the adoption of all people around the world,
What makes you sure?
maybe they will adapt more quickly because it is supported by technologies that exist today, maybe in the future it is easy in the bitcoin exchange of local currency into bitcoin. Perhaps the future will be a tool bitcoin trading transactions in cyberspace, so that the local currency to a bitcoin exchange in eases in local banks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:56:03 PM

You can use ATMs if you want to withdraw cash from any ATM if you have bitcoin debit card. Price of the card is higher and transaction fees are appearing but it's working fine. As soon as some more people will start using them it should get the fees lower and it will get more widespread. Maybe you can call those wallet providers as banks but they are only processing payments yet. If they will start to give out loans they will be called really banks but in that case the rules will be more strict for sure.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:59:06 PM

I feel we will see a lot of new people coming into bitcoin.
With that more shops will accept bitcoin as a payment which will give bitcoin another boost.

I think this is very likely to happen.
2015 so far has been a great year for bitcoin. More and more people know bitcoin and more and more people will hear about bitcoin in 2016
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:30:16 AM

I guess bitcoin will more popular and so many people around the world use bitcoin,ao many bitcoin startup,bitcoin ATM and bitcoin corporate,but i think the price still not stable.
Premium Account Reseller

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:34:18 AM

I believe the future of bitcoin is grim, it got to costly to early, and now several organization are dedicated to destroying or diuscrediting Bitcoin.
Crypto will be the future, but I fear governances and banks will create their own, which the sheeple will adopt more easily than bitcoin, hope not, but that's what I think
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

while bitcoin and its future is in the fog and what critical errors to be corrected in version 2.0 of currencies, but bitcoin technology judging by the news reports and the well is tested in real terms and has the experience of binding to the stock market, though still not the correct individual terms and not all ideas are currently implemented, but as a means of payment and very quite suitable on trends and requests and in selected areas, though, but common sense , I think there are further research and implementation in everyday life, as a universal tool and as a new standard which can become the basis for today, though
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

I guess in the future bitcoin will be known by many people, and many people will start using bitcoin for online things. like buying something online, paying and gambling with bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:44:01 AM

I think bitcoin is becoming more popular,and that people learn more about Bitcoin.
I also hope that people use it more often and more companies accept Bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:40:48 AM

I think bitcoin is becoming more popular,and that people learn more about Bitcoin.
I also hope that people use it more often and more companies accept Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will get large number of users along with increased usage of bitcoins over the world countries can be felt. Bitcoin growth will be gradual and won't get much fall in value. It will be in the toplist of the cryptcurrencies as it is now. A certain growth will lead the acceptance of bitcoins locally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: