Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS PICISI? ........ www.PICISI.com  (Read 14714 times)
pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:45:15 AM

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a pathological liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.

Third place (so far) he has copy/pasted this.  My response is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11405829#msg11405829

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:49:26 AM

For those wonderings
This is the real and only Official PICISI account. From the beginning, we've made it clear, that is was the only account linked Officially to PICISI.

This account is the real and the only Official PICISI account.  Your claim and usage of our company name is fraudulent, as proven by an anonymous user and an imaginary company.

Don't be fooled - it will all be explained in the website launching next week.  

I have only noticed 'he' has wrong to write the forum username : Offical PICISI.
an archive page: https://archive.is/H9KJm  (for security).

Thank you for pointing this out redsn0w - I would hate to have started my new company with a spelling mistake.

There is no need for your security, even though it is commendable.  I don't intend to delete anything - I plan on conducting myself with morals and ethics as the proud owner of the official "PICKISSY" website.      Smiley

isn't it weird that someone who is claiming an other member is a scammer, has created a false account of the Project he accuse of being a scam?

Doesn't look right.

Everything can be answered when it's not a scam, he didn't asked. He just put false accusations.

This may help answer your question:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.msg11392537#msg11392537

We have created this account to stop the trademark poaching from the bitcointak username PICISI.  He does NOT represent our upcoming website or our company.

There's no credibility in your actions so far.

Hypocrite much?  You are using an anonymous account to poach our company name and solicit fraudulent donations in our company name.  No credibility in that and it makes us look bad.

We've generously given you a week.  Hope you make use of it!   Talk to you then.

The OFFICIAL PICISI account.

No one has the 'power' to proclaim himself the 'official account'. Armis has said that Official PICISI or Offical PICISI is not the official forum account of the PICISI 'project'.

The owner of the company has the right to state an official account.  The anonymous account Armis owns no company - he just pretends to, to solicit fraudulent donations.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

I believe the intention of the Official PICISI account is to build a parody/education website dedicated to exposing long term scams, as he outlined in his post on my thread.  I believe it's covered under Fair Use and is perfectly legal, esp since Armis doesn't own any trademarks - he is just all talk.  There is no way a reasonable person would confuse the "Official PICISI" account with Armis since the website is called under a different name and Armis doesn't even have a website yet.

If there is any indication of scammy behavior on that thread - if he tries to impersonate Armis or solicit any money - if he even posts a bitcoin address - I will join you in leaving negative trust on his account.   Let's watch his Last Online and see if he is logging in to impersonate and scam.

In the meantime, let's give it a week and see what happens.  Who knows?  Armis may decide to do the right thing and step out of the shadows and I believe the Official PICSIS account when he claims he will step down and cease all operations.  

And if he doesn't, PICSIS will become the fake account since he will be poaching on a registered trademark.  Smiley

We have decided we will use this name instead - Pickissy - as our official website and forum account. This will avoid any claims that we are trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" or the scammer account "Armis".

It is the phonetic pronunciation of our website name.  Pick-issy

Pickissy - Exposing the Long Con

I, personally, no longer give a fuck about this place. It's hit the scumbaggery critical mass a while ago, it's no longer about bitcoin. It's about making money off bitcoin, about *selling* warez & hacked accounts, about loansharking and getting pickpocketed in the lending section, about running second-rate scams in the "securities" section, about buying and selling accounts, about posting shit just to get paid from a sig ad, about running ponzis and about fucking moron marks who "play" them.

Well, you must give a "fuck" if you keep posting here.  I know when I lose respect for a website I just leave.  I don't continue to engage with it.  I don't feel a need to insult the others who still go there.  And I certainly don't make a throw away account - I always stand behind my words.

But you're right about the shitfest.  It seems to come in waves - some weeks there is a lot of scamming and then other weeks there is hardly anything at all.

(Time to move on from this thread.  Look forward to the new Pickissy website next week!)

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:56:45 AM

I cant believe Im saying this but Armis is a good guy. He stepped up to the plate on Einsteinium coin over a year ago, picked it up from nothing and has been working on it since.

I dont like the dude, but he's not a scammer and his intentions are legit.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:30:37 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 09:17:01 AM by Armis

I cant believe Im saying this but Armis is a good guy. He stepped up to the plate on Einsteinium coin over a year ago, picked it up from nothing and has been working on it since.

I dont like the dude, but he's not a scammer and his intentions are legit.

I can't believe that either, wow, almost fell out until I got to the: "I don't like the dude" part then I knew it was bob and not a hijacked account.

That truly much have taken a lot out of you to do, and I'm confident it has a whole like more to do with the injustice being perpetrated against me than a simple desire to chime in, so I thank you for that because I know you mean it and really, really didn't want to do it.  

I quoted it just in case you sober up.   Grin

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:12:56 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 03:05:57 AM by Armis

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

Thanks for your kind and supportive words  we are nearing closer to site and coin launch:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site. Given the nature of your coin I thought for sure that WorldAidCoin would want to organize a campaign, have you given it any consideration?

Vod created many impostor accounts to misrepresent PICISI, one of those accounts (pickissy) he uses frequently in an effort to misrepresent PICISI and to wrongly claim that he speaks for me.  This notice is written to  demand that Vod stop misrepresenting PICISI, to stop falsely speaking for me, and to stop harassing me, PICISI, PICISI sponsors, and all those who wish to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented -- Vod has done both.

If someone created an account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org'. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:34:36 PM

PICISI Site Design Concept
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:44:39 AM

Official PICISI Logo:  See it in action soon on the PICISI website!

https://i.imgur.com/YiXMiOv.png
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:10:36 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 11:42:59 PM by Armis

Official [ur#l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur#l] Logo:  See it in action soon on the [ur#l=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/ur#l] website!

[im#g]https://i.imgur.com/YiXMiOv.png[/im#g]

[/quote]

I placed red hash mark in the code of the above post to reveal Vod's deception, notice that Vod uses an impostor account, to promote a impostor site, by embedding the impostor site in a link that gives the reader the false first impression that the site belongs to PICISI when it actually doesn't.  And he's doing that in an true PICISI thread.  

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 3 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI,  Offical PICISI, and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

Vod came to a true PICISI thread with multiple falsehoods, I've done my best to uncover them so that you could see his trickery.

Vod's actions are creating a roadmap for wrongful behavior, I've complained to BCT administrators about Vod's behavior, so its on them to determine if Vod should remain unrestrained with their blessings or be rightly disciplined for cause.

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:01:40 AM

I placed red hash mark in the code of the above post to reveal Vod's deception, notice that Vod uses an impostor account, to promote a impostor site, by embedding the impostor site in a link that gives the reader the false first impression that the site belongs to PICISI when it actually doesn't.  And he's doing that in an true PICISI thread.  

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 3 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI ,  Offical PICISI , and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

Vod came to a true PICISI thread with multiple falsehoods, I've done my best to uncover them so that you could see his trickery.

Vod's actions are creating a roadmap for wrongful behavior, I've complained to BCT administrators about Vod's behavior, so its on them to determine if Vod should remain unrestrained with their blessings or be rightly disciplined for cause.

No impostor account, no impostor site.  I am linking the word PICISI to the site it belongs to.  It's good for SEO. 

I told you a month ago I was launching the PICISI site and you were OK with it.  STOP YOUR CRYING and get over your major personal issues.

Join us at the official PICISI site - launching this week!   Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:22:12 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 06:40:55 PM by CryptoDatabase

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 3 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI ,  Offical PICISI , and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

No impostor account, no impostor site.  I am linking the word PICISI to the site it belongs to.  It's good for SEO.  

I told you a month ago I was launching the PICISI site and you were OK with it.  STOP YOUR CRYING and get over your major personal issues.

Join us at the official PICISI site - launching this week!   Smiley

You are doing a superb job with helping advertise Armis's project. You fail to realize that by doing your childish actions you only make yourself look like a fool and are helping him bring attention to the project.

Your stupidity at this point has become humorous.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:41:52 PM

One of the best answer i could find about all the mess Vod is trying to create

CryptoDatabase - do you realize you are supporting a repeat scammer?...

Every investment is a risk and every investor knows this. At this point I am ahead of my initial investment in regards to publicity gained for my games and database website.

If his project was to suddenly cease to exist it wouldn't bother me as I have already gained more than I invested back via the aforementioned publicity gained. This game has been mentioned on multiple news websites including cnbc news.

If his project was to go on and become a success then my investment will only pay off more.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:57:18 PM

Nope.

I don't think people with ethics are going to bother applying to this "organization" led by a potential fraud. You have noticed 2 things I have noticed right?

1. Armis completely ignores and makes no denial or remarks about the past fraud of thousands of dollars.
2. Armis is unwilling to identify himself and provide a reasonable profile that others can then vette to make sure he has the required experience to run such an "organization".

You are missing the point. The idea that exposure be it negative even is good for business is pure shite.

Anyone willing to sink "money" into this knowing that this guy has shown to scam in a similar way or FAILED miserably to do a similar campaign in the past is just not thinking clearly.

There is no upside to "investing" with this "organization" it has ZERO media weight to it. It is just a guy on his laptop trying to get people to chuck a few bucks in so he can then build what? Some phenomenal promotional entity? Really what experience does this guy have beside past failure? You trust someone who will not identify himself to anyone? Wow. Just WOW!

No impostor account, no impostor site.  I am linking the word PICISI to the site it belongs to.  It's good for SEO.  

I told you a month ago I was launching the PICISI site and you were OK with it.  STOP YOUR CRYING and get over your major personal issues.

You are doing a superb job with helping advertise Armis's project. You fail to realize that by doing your childish actions you only make yourself look like a fool and are helping him bring attention to the project.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:00:49 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:11:24 AM by Armis

Bicknellski,

Just because you don't see how I handle foolish statements of fraud doesn't mean I "ignore" them.  You have decided to believe Vod's foolish claims that's on you and him, you volunteered to join Vod in your silly searches even on your holiday well report your findings.  You spoke of "fraud of thousands of dollars" by who "Armsi", "Official Armis", "Armesiss" at the "Armisgames.net" site, who?  

Are you willing to bet your membership in BCT on your claims, is Vod willing to bet his membership in BCT on his claims?  See as long as you guys have nothing to lose  you continue to recklessly make irresponsible claims.  Imagine if Vod went to Friecoin and made accusations about who you are, or created a whole false history about you, how would you feel, what would you do, how would others react?   Now image if it was done to the extent that Vod harassed PICISI, (70+ posts, 4+ new thread, 5 associated threads, etc ...) well of course there would be doubt, of course there would be fear, and of course there would uncertainty; not because of the truth but instead because they believed the lie.

PICISI is an exceptional plan, and will be an exceptional crowdfunding site.  Regardless of what a PICISI sponsor pays to be a sponsor they will always get more than they paid and will always have the right to get a refund if they are unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever.   Sponsorship of PICISI will be a coveted opportunity at any price.

You talk about "investment", "money", kindly tell us specifically what investment and money you are talking about?  My guess is that you are implying things that are not in discussion, the subject of 'investment' is not up for discussion as of yet.  Your desire to know more than is provide is interesting, especially given that you have not absorbed what is publicly available.  

When the time comes to launch the site and the coin it will be done responsibly, and when the time comes to create a company it will be done responsibly.

You talk about "vetting", "media weight", "just a guy", "experience" all staple establishment statements that go along with reasonable doubt, the reasonable establishment reaction is to simply let the opportunity pass, NOT to beg and harass.  All of that reasonable doubt applies to almost every great invention(s), startup(s), and idea(s) (PICISI).  That's exactly why crowdfunding was created, and that's also why cryptocurrency was created to provide more innovative ways to bring meaningful innovation to a marketplace where it could be appreciated by like minded individuals and entities.

Your fear and doubt has turned into irresponsible suggestion, inferences, and actions you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nope.

I don't think people with ethics are going to bother applying to this "organization" led by a potential fraud. You have noticed 2 things I have noticed right?

1. Armis completely ignores and makes no denial or remarks about the past fraud of thousands of dollars.
2. Armis is unwilling to identify himself and provide a reasonable profile that others can then vette to make sure he has the required experience to run such an "organization".

You are missing the point. The idea that exposure be it negative even is good for business is pure shite.

Anyone willing to sink "money" into this knowing that this guy has shown to scam in a similar way or FAILED miserably to do a similar campaign in the past is just not thinking clearly.

There is no upside to "investing" with this "organization" it has ZERO media weight to it. It is just a guy on his laptop trying to get people to chuck a few bucks in so he can then build what? Some phenomenal promotional entity? Really what experience does this guy have beside past failure? You trust someone who will not identify himself to anyone? Wow. Just WOW!

Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:02:29 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:14:51 AM by Armis

We recently activated a youtube account for PICISI, the channel will be used in many ways, primarily to house all of the campaign videos, but also to feature extended stories about campaigns that didn't make the final cut of the campaign video, and also post campaign videos that tell the 'follow-up' stories.

We will also have various playlists that will serve to inform and inspire.  We will also include videos of campaigns that show favor to PICISI even if they are not part of the PICISI platform.  

All PICISI sponsors are invited to let us know if they want a link to their site or BCT page placed at the channel, please notify us at the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVRbBErh7yRgVIHeuTgSgg/discussion  

If you have videos that you want added to our playlist simply make that request at the page.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:09:15 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 02:51:05 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce our newest article about PICISI:

CROWDFUNDING STARTUP, PICISI, LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD ADMINS
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/crowdfunding-startup-picisi-looking-good-admins/

excerpt:

Recently PICISI unveiled its site design concept at www.PICISI.com. The design is bold and innovative, it tells viewers in no uncertain terms that cryptocurrency and sponsorships will play major roles in how PICISI will operated upon launch.

The margins of the home page are reserved for PICISI’s top 10 sponsors, in the center of the page are 8 feature campaigns, at first glance they look like campaign panels from any other crowdfunding site except with one major difference — an additional currency line.

Our newest campaign contractor:

17)        Karim Zidaric (@YT)               campaign promoter                                     Promotions/ Campaign  Contractor

https://youtu.be/w6NtBolzoxc
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:57:19 PM

We are pleased to announce the newest article that features PICISI:

Triangles, An Innovative Currency Sponsors PICISI
http://www.upublish.info/Article/Triangles--An-Innovative-Currency-Sponsors-PICISI/948374

excerpt:

" ... many developers have quickly learned that 'just because you build it doesn't mean they will come', 70% of the CC have no traction. CC developers must distinguish themselves from the pack, they must be stronger, bigger, faster, and/or have more features to attract investors. Once you have a community then utility will determine longevity.

Triangles is a CC that distinguished itself in many ways and is now making a move towards more utility. The following interview highlights a bit of Triangles' history, their present activities, and one of their future plans ..."

Triangles is PICISI's newest sponsor.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:19:00 AM

I recently stumbled on this reprinted PICISI article that was apparently translated into Danish:  http://www.dk.wedan.info/pi-anyone-den-picisi-udstedt-valuta-i-crowdfunding-space/

Here is an excerpt:

... PICISI er en crowdfunding start konstrueret til mange forskellige nationale valutaer som USD, GBP og EUR, men det vil også have en høj koncentration af cryptocurrencies såsom BTC (Bitcoin), EMC2 (Einsteinium), HYPER (Hyper) og Doge (Doge), for blot at nævne 4 på over 1300.

PICISI vil have sin egen valuta kaldet “Pi”, vil Pi at finansiere crowdfunding webstedets vækst og udvikling. Denne artikel vil tage et nærmere kig på Pi og hvordan det vil hjælpe PICISI gøre en stor indvirkning på cryptocurrency univers som vilje som crowdfunding rum ...

Thanks to whoever did the translation.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:49:12 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 05:15:31 PM by Armis

We are pleased to announce the newest article that features PICISI:

PICISI = Crowdfunding + Sponsors + Publicity
http://www.upublish.info/Article/PICISI---Crowdfunding---Sponsors---Publicity/948631

excerpt:

"PICISI.com is a rewards based CF site where campaign organizers will be able to raise funds in fiat (USD, GBP. CAD, etc ...) and cryptocurrency (all major) . Currently they have 23 sponsors and are in talks with many more, they promise that every campaign featured at the site will get three things:
1) some sponsorship,
2) some funding, and
3) some publicity

...  PICISI needs four more administrators to join the two currently in place (Exec. Dir. and Asst. Dir) in order to set launch dates for the currency (Pi) and the site. "

We are currently interviewing two individuals, one for the Deputy Director position and the other for the Communications Director position.  

PICISI, A CROWDFUNDING STARTUP OPPORTUNITY
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-startup-opportunity/

excerpt:

In January of 2015 the Einsteinium foundation, a cryptocurrency (CC) organization, conducted a crowdfunding (CF) campaign to benefit a research scientist: ww.indiegogo.com, during that successful campaign organizers were unable to convince Indiegogo to enable CC to be donated directly to the campaign via the site so organizers created their own system to enable people who wanted to donate CC to be able to do so. In addition to donations, many CC developers, foundations, and communities also participated as campaign sponsors in different ways. It was from those experiences the idea of PICISI (pronounced ‘pick-easi’) was birthed  ...
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:52:49 AM

Connect with PICISI via:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PICISIproject
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PICISI/
Coinblab: http://coinblab.com/profile/PICISI
Google +: https://plus.google.com/102315152462990304798/posts
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picisi/1580118548922587
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:58:06 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 10:20:25 AM by Armis

We are pleased to present to you the most recent articles involving PICISI and one of its sponsors:

HYPER Sponsors The PICISI Project, And Takes Over Another Coin
http://themerkle.com/news/hyper-sponsors-the-picisi-project-and-takes-over-another-coin/

excerpt:

" ... At this moment in time, reports indicate that the head developer of HYPER is now in the process of taking over GoldPieces, which is another similar digital currency. By doing so, people from all around the world will be able to use both HYPER, but also GP for certain web-based RPGs and other games. Together with this, those who use HYPER will also be able to sponsor projects via PICISI, which is a crowdfunding platform, similar to Kickstarter, but which accepts the use of digital currencies ..."

We are pleased to present to you the most recent articles about PICISI:

PICISI: Crowdfunding Evolution
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/picisi/

excerpt:

" ... PICISI will convert all their collected fiat fees and use the funds to buy Pi at public exchanges. “If we have an exchange sponsor we will buy Pi exclusively at that exchange,” said the PICISI team. “We will do what we can to make Pi very strong.”

PICISI will not restrict their campaigns, and may employ the assistance of other crowdfunding platforms. “Community allows for thoughtful consideration of major issues, they tend to make better decisions which is why larger groups are often sought when making critical decision (jury, supreme court, board of directors, etc …) ,  and community allows for combining of resources for the betterment of the community,” said PICISI ..."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: