Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198965 times)
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

Maybe its true that many of us is waiting for 100$ per btc for us to buy some bitcoin I think since the price it have now is too high in my opinion. I guess we can just all hold the bitcoin we have now and wait for the right time to dump all bitcoin we got now to buy at the bottom of the dump. I would like to buy bitcoin at 100$ each but if it touches 250$ I think I would buy it again trusting it would go up in price again for the years to come.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:12:41 AM

In case nobodys said it yet. None of us will ever see a $100 btc again. Those days are long behind us.
(Almost) all of the people that has replied this thread said that. Try reading.

You never buy bitcoin with price 100$ . Maybe you can buy 1,000$ or more in the year of 2017.
Do not hesitate or you will not own bitcoin with recent price. Do it now , Guy.
Why we can't buy bitcoin with the price of 100$? And also Why we need to buy at the current price if we can just wait for a weeks for a dump and buy bitcoin for a cheaper price because that is practical in my opinion. If you are into long term investment then buy now but if you want to make profit after a few days then just wait and buy bitcoin for cheaper price and not now.
Because there's no guarantee that the price will decrease after a couple of weeks. Right now, we're having a rally towards 1000$. That might continue. If you don't buy at this price and the price kept on increasing, you'll surely regret not buying right now. You should be having profits at that time. But, I guess we all have our own strategies. Some don't want to chase the price increase, some wants to. I'm not recommending anything that you should do because you might blame me if you lose profit.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:46:09 AM

Maybe its true that many of us is waiting for 100$ per btc for us to buy some bitcoin I think since the price it have now is too high in my opinion. I guess we can just all hold the bitcoin we have now and wait for the right time to dump all bitcoin we got now to buy at the bottom of the dump. I would like to buy bitcoin at 100$ each but if it touches 250$ I think I would buy it again trusting it would go up in price again for the years to come.

As above user described most of the bitcoin users have the same mentality, but in reality its really hard to get as scheduled. In my view bitcoin is unpredictable, so grabbing profit on the go seems effective than holding.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:56:19 AM

I do not think bitcoin will ever trade for less than or equal to a $100 if it does that will be the end of it besides if it does I will dump it{once bitten twice shy}
 Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

I do not think bitcoin will ever trade for less than or equal to a $100 if it does that will be the end of it besides if it does I will dump it{once bitten twice shy}
 Tongue
bitcoin will not fall again for 100$/btc I also agree with that. but the honest answer of the question is "Yes" everyone looking and waiting to buy bitcoin cheaper and cheaper. but the current moment bitcoin price is very high and it is hard to come that much lower. we can expect 700$ again. but no less.
Henderson

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:08:23 AM

This fact could happen if this century removed all smart devices. That is ridiculous when you have a crazy thought like this.
Please wake up, Guy if you don't want to live in this digital generation.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:20:49 AM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

wait for it to fall back to $100 just to buy a huge amount of bitcoin and then wait again for its price to rise again to the current price ? Grin lol i am not one of the people who wanted to do that and it appears to be impossible that bitcoin price will drop to that price. many people including the developer will never want it to happen .
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:28:45 AM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

wait for it to fall back to $100 just to buy a huge amount of bitcoin and then wait again for its price to rise again to the current price ? Grin lol i am not one of the people who wanted to do that and it appears to be impossible that bitcoin price will drop to that price. many people including the developer will never want it to happen .

Of course you're right, I do not want this to happen. I like it when the price is growing steadily. This is me in Bitcoins and attracts
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:25:34 PM

Of course you're right, I do not want this to happen. I like it when the price is growing steadily. This is me in Bitcoins and attracts
I think no one hates to see the price increase unless you are anti bitcoin, we all hope to see the success of bitcoin because we are also an investor who hopes for a better profit once the price will start to skyrocket.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

Tongue

Me either, I don't even believe that bitcoin will ever get down to $100. That's why I don't have any more hopes for its price increase.

And what is happening now, the price is keep on increasing and it is now already too very far from the expectation of those traders who are waiting for the price to get back to $100.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

It's a great time to bought bitcoin at $100 in the past, unfortunately I wasn't don't know about it.
For now, it's hard to drop back less than $400 due to big market cap and many people hoarding bitcoin.
It need more than one exchanges get hacked I think, than the price will fall down below $400.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:09:23 PM

When this happens then you know the apocalypse is very close to happening.
That means that progress has ceased and the end is near. Embarrassed
With the strides that bitcoin has made recently it is hard to ever think of this happening.
This thread is old. Roll Eyes

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:42:43 PM

When this happens then you know the apocalypse is very close to happening.
That means that progress has ceased and the end is near. Embarrassed
With the strides that bitcoin has made recently it is hard to ever think of this happening.
This thread is old. Roll Eyes

I too agree that this thread should be closed as what OP was thinking is now highly not possible and even if it is possible then it means that Bitcoin value is crashed and Bitcoin has lost its faith from users.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:33:10 PM

I am being honest and I don't want bitcoin to come down to $100 level anytime again. Because if this happens people will look for other alternatives and bitcoin price will come down further. Also people like who has trusted bitcoin as a very good investment destination will have to face a huge loss.

So frankly speaking, I am waiting for bitcoin to reach new heights every single day so that I can enjoy the fruits of my investment and become rich with my investment.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:44:40 PM

With the current situation, I don't think the price will go back at 100USD. The situation is going better for bitcoin with all the turmoil around the world right now, and I think is going to reach the mainstream population. If you wait to see the price to reach this amount before buying, I think you going to have white hair Wink

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:35:20 PM

I am being honest and I don't want bitcoin to come down to $100 level anytime again. Because if this happens people will look for other alternatives and bitcoin price will come down further. Also people like who has trusted bitcoin as a very good investment destination will have to face a huge loss.

So frankly speaking, I am waiting for bitcoin to reach new heights every single day so that I can enjoy the fruits of my investment and become rich with my investment.

So actually you are thinking about only your investment not for people loss  Grin . Btw here many will say that Bitcoin should fall down to the earth at least it should down upto $100 because they missed the chance to grab Bitcoin at $100 and they even missed the chance to buy Bitcoin at $250 so they want this chance back which seems impossible based on current price.
Many people wants to Bitcoin high and more high because they managed to buy Bitcoin at $100 dollar or $250 so they want to Bitcoin at $10000000000000 which also seems impossible because still Bitcoin is not so popular that's why the huge price level is just a day dream. 

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:49:29 PM

I can't but laugh at the title of the thread and in all sincerity, if it even falls to $100 which won't happen, spoke people won't still buy hoping it will come to $1 and thats just it. Even when it was $600+ those who will buy will buy and those who wouldn't will not and now its roving around $1000 the complain will now be "if I had known, I would have bought then" ....
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:49:56 PM

With the current situation, I don't think the price will go back at 100USD. The situation is going better for bitcoin with all the turmoil around the world right now, and I think is going to reach the mainstream population. If you wait to see the price to reach this amount before buying, I think you going to have white hair Wink

lol, i liked the last sentence of yours Grin anyhow, whatever you said is quite right, as we all can see how the price is going up these days and in such a situation we can really not think about a price like $100 or so but we are looking for a price even higher than what it is right now, so yeah, maybe someone will have white hair if they wait so long.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:53:22 AM

lol, i liked the last sentence of yours Grin anyhow, whatever you said is quite right, as we all can see how the price is going up these days and in such a situation we can really not think about a price like $100 or so but we are looking for a price even higher than what it is right now, so yeah, maybe someone will have white hair if they wait so long.
I have a white hair already, maybe I will die before the price will hit to $100 again and that is 60 years from now, lol. It's almost impossible to see that price again from what I am seeing now, the price has been rising lately and we are near to $1,000.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:02:24 AM

I have a white hair already, maybe I will die before the price will hit to $100 again and that is 60 years from now, lol. It's almost impossible to see that price again from what I am seeing now, the price has been rising lately and we are near to $1,000.
LOL, you're really funny. may we all had white hair, waiting for it, and it's also something that is uncertain, because the current price of bitcoin is becoming a trend and popular among investors and people who love the business. This will make the price of bitcoin will be increased, and I think this will continue until we have hair has become white.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: