Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
mightyghz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:00:35 AM

Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:57:35 AM

Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing

yes investing is a good choice, but you can benefit without having to invest, because if I look, investing in bitcoin is currently not very good, other than just buying and holding. too many scammers. so grow in his own way sometimes it is better than investment
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

yes investing is a good choice, but you can benefit without having to invest, because if I look, investing in bitcoin is currently not very good, other than just buying and holding. too many scammers. so grow in his own way sometimes it is better than investment
Yes if the investment has too high price to earn. it  means that that has to high of riskyness, but you can now save it to your wallet, bitcoin now is 526$/1 bitcoin
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:33:32 AM

For me investing is better than saving, because in investing we can earn unlimited amount of money while in saving we will earn a little interest if we put our money in the bank. Also, the longer our money stock in our savings its subject to inflation while if it is invested it react timely to the current market status.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:06:38 PM

For me investing is better than saving, because in investing we can earn unlimited amount of money while in saving we will earn a little interest if we put our money in the bank. Also, the longer our money stock in our savings its subject to inflation while if it is invested it react timely to the current market status.

but for me, as the bitcoins price today is really high, I want to suggest that saving/holding your bitcoin is better thing to do, as it is a good sign,
for those people who are saving their bitcoins, once the price hike stops then I would say,
the btc you earned from the price hike you can use it for investing, and that's the time for investing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maslate

Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:18:02 PM

but for me, as the bitcoins price today is really high, I want to suggest that saving/holding your bitcoin is better thing to do, as it is a good sign,
for those people who are saving their bitcoins, once the price hike stops then I would say,
the btc you earned from the price hike you can use it for investing, and that's the time for investing.
I have to say this for those who does not understand yet on how to earn bitcoins, as of today bitcoins is still at its early stage so very simple analysis, as it is its early stage now and the price is also not on its peak yet. If there will be a massive adoption from different sectors of business industry we can see a bigger price that today so eventually its means a profit if you buy now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:40:42 PM

I have to say this for those who does not understand yet on how to earn bitcoins, as of today bitcoins is still at its early stage so very simple analysis, as it is its early stage now and the price is also not on its peak yet. If there will be a massive adoption from different sectors of business industry we can see a bigger price that today so eventually its means a profit if you buy now.

If the bitcoin is still on its early stage, well that's good to know if that's for sure, just think about it so the stage is still early and the price is now
high.
What if it will be on last stage, so means higher price will happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:00:44 PM

It really considerable that Bitcoins price rise for now is not really at its peak because halving event is far away for this month and totally we can see more price rise for everyday until halving occurs because I can say the main reason why Bitcoin is rising now its because there are only few people selling there coin and many are hoarding now and the effect of it is the price rise,  hope the price of Bitcoin will remain high even if halving is finish.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:06:51 PM

If the bitcoin is still on its early stage, well that's good to know if that's for sure, just think about it so the stage is still early and the price is now
high.
What if it will be on last stage, so means higher price will happen.

The journey of bitcoin has always been a part of ups and downs, and we really cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in future, but it will hold descent price in future for sure.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:11:16 PM

For now, it's better to invest it on bitcoin. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is increase so high, i think it's the best time to invest on bitcoin.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:40:37 PM

For now, it's better to invest it on bitcoin. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is increase so high, i think it's the best time to invest on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really going good at a moment and we should not hesitate in investing our money into it, bitcoin can give you best returns in short term which no other product can afford to.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:20:26 AM

Its better to save your money first, Bitcoin has higher potential now. bitcoin strikes 520$ this day, After halving see the price of bitcoin
boyptc

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:36:15 AM

Its better to save your money first, Bitcoin has higher potential now. bitcoin strikes 520$ this day, After halving see the price of bitcoin

Yes that's for sure, and the sign of the upcoming is already happening and its already happening today, so saving or holding bitcoins
today is much more suggested.
You will earn a better profit on it so a lot of bitcoins you are going to hold the better income will come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:10:56 AM

If investing always guaranteed unlimited amounts of money, then everyone in this world would have been a billionaire. Investing is a risky thing to do, unlike saving your money. Sometimes it can give you handy profits, and sometimes it can ruin you. If you are going for a riskier option, then you must make sure sure that you will be able to cope with the losses if something goes wrong.
boyptc

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:16:54 AM

If investing always guaranteed unlimited amounts of money, then everyone in this world would have been a billionaire. Investing is a risky thing to do, unlike saving your money. Sometimes it can give you handy profits, and sometimes it can ruin you. If you are going for a riskier option, then you must make sure sure that you will be able to cope with the losses if something goes wrong.

Yes if investing is the key for everyone to be then most investors would probably be rich, but of course there's the risk. And the risk
is depending on how you are going to face it and go through with it. But for sure, if you will take the risk.
Bigger possibility of earning higher but also losing your money is there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:28:15 AM

Yes if investing is the key for everyone to be then most investors would probably be rich, but of course there's the risk. And the risk
is depending on how you are going to face it and go through with it. But for sure, if you will take the risk.

Well that's the challenge.

If you really want to earn money play with the risk. Think of a way to cover the risk. Pursue your investment goals. Focus and hardwork. Those millionaires really put some efforts and hardwork that's why they reach their status of being a millionaire.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
boyptc

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:58:59 AM

Well that's the challenge.

If you really want to earn money play with the risk. Think of a way to cover the risk. Pursue your investment goals. Focus and hardwork. Those millionaires really put some efforts and hardwork that's why they reach their status of being a millionaire.

And don't just leave your investment to someone, even you trust that person. Because, when money is involved for sure he will also
risk your trust and rather buy his reputation with the money you will put him with trust.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:54:12 AM

If you want to earn some money later than it will be smarter that you are going to make a smart investment so you can later after a long time sell it with a lot of profit and that is nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what the value will be and when you can sell it but that is just the risk that you should take.

Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:55:09 AM

Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul
Making an investment will be not that bad and that is also because the important thing is that you have to choose the perfect moment to sell it so you can earn profit with it and that is perfect. But saving money will be also not that bad so that is always safe if you are saving your money.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:32:17 AM

If you want to earn some money later than it will be smarter that you are going to make a smart investment so you can later after a long time sell it with a lot of profit and that is nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what the value will be and when you can sell it but that is just the risk that you should take.

Every investment is risky and you have to take that risk in order to earn good profits in future, because saving will never make you rich in long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: