Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:42:45 PM

it is always better to keep your money in form of some kind of investment because keeping (saving) money will not make us any additional money (profit) while you can make more money if you invest what you already have into legit investments and make some passive income.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:49:04 PM

Better you invest all your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come. You will get much profit from it.

Both investing and saving are equally important to manage your finance. Although investing it online is riskier in my opinion. I think saving money in a bank is the best option. I recommend taking suggestions from a professional financial adviser for right investments and finance management.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:54:02 PM

It is always been better to invest money rather than saving them. I have tried saving money many times but the amount is still there like it won’t grow it’s just sleeping and I am thinking that I should do something that will make my money more worth. The more that I am thinking that I save money is to buy some things and then it will be lower. I have check that it will be better to invest them in different aspects which is more applicable. In somehow it will grow more than you think and moving on its own.

Yes it is better to invest but we should keep in mind that in investing there are always a risk whether you fall down or for better you earn.

The best recommendation for this thread is that you invest more compared to what you are saving, because we all need savings i case of an emergency in financial needs, we all know that in investment you can't get your money immediately when you need it on time, so that is why it is recommended that you still put a little savings for the future, we all don't know what will happen or what things may come from the future so better save even it is lower than the amount you've invested.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:17:09 AM

It is always been better to invest money rather than saving them. I have tried saving money many times but the amount is still there like it won’t grow it’s just sleeping and I am thinking that I should do something that will make my money more worth. The more that I am thinking that I save money is to buy some things and then it will be lower. I have check that it will be better to invest them in different aspects which is more applicable. In somehow it will grow more than you think and moving on its own.

Yes it is better to invest but we should keep in mind that in investing there are always a risk whether you fall down or for better you earn.

The best recommendation for this thread is that you invest more compared to what you are saving, because we all need savings i case of an emergency in financial needs, we all know that in investment you can't get your money immediately when you need it on time, so that is why it is recommended that you still put a little savings for the future, we all don't know what will happen or what things may come from the future so better save even it is lower than the amount you've invested.
Investing is really risky that is given, it is tantamount to gambling. But, if you are investing you can have a good return instead of just saving your money which is subject to inflation, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then no reason for you to worry, study all possible angle before putting your money to investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:13:07 AM

Investing is really risky that is given, it is tantamount to gambling. But, if you are investing you can have a good return instead of just saving your money which is subject to inflation, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then no reason for you to worry, study all possible angle before putting your money to investment.

Yeah but investing is good if you want to earn money online risk is part of it and if you dont take the risk you would not earn  but sure that you are selective on what program you wish to join because its part if responsibility for investors where they put there money although its not bad to save it but i can say your money will not grow if you let it stock in your wallet.  Although investing is risky to lose money but i think it is good so well be careful to handle our money safely

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:54:18 PM

Better you invest all your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come. You will get much profit from it.

Do you mean we should invest some and save some? that's right. investment is the best choice right now, as bitcoin has a great potential price increase in future. so invest your bitcion and gain profit. save your profit and invest your money again. and continue this process. when the price increasing time come you'll have lots of money that time. and that money will become double after price increase.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:01:36 PM

I agree, I also dare to put all my money on halving this, I'm sure when approaching halving it will increase, and I will sell it, without wait after halving, because I am concerned with the dump, and it was a risk because I have put all my money
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

Hello, there are some types of low risk investments that has low risk and you can ensure that it increases. So low risk investment is better than saving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:50:13 PM

Hello, there are some types of low risk investments that has low risk and you can ensure that it increases. So low risk investment is better than saving.
saving money will not make you rich and mature, better make your money and invest it into business opportunities, da I think bitcoin is the answer that the place from where the existing investment
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:57:04 PM

saving money will not make you rich and mature, better make your money and invest it into business opportunities, da I think bitcoin is the answer that the place from where the existing investment
Yeah exactly , investors or the people who take risk is the one who have a big chance to become successful ,investing will make us more money if we successfully earn then the follow up is we have money to save then.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

Its depend on your your own think. However these days bitcoin is going high and this is profitable for everyone. after halving price may be came down. So profit of investing in BTC depend on time duration.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:53:41 PM

Hard to choose what is better, different situations in life forcing us to save or invest, nowdays bitcoin better to hold cause halving is coming and as predicted before, profit can be made.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:24:43 AM

Hard to choose what is better, different situations in life forcing us to save or invest, nowdays bitcoin better to hold cause halving is coming and as predicted before, profit can be made.
This is the only opportunity we can have within this year, bitcoins believer should take this as an opportunity where they can earn a good profit after the halving but always remember that there is no assurance to make money in halving as anything could happen so we should be ready to take the risk.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:23:26 AM

This is the only opportunity we can have within this year, bitcoins believer should take this as an opportunity where they can earn a good profit after the halving but always remember that there is no assurance to make money in halving as anything could happen so we should be ready to take the risk.

But many threads and bitcoin enthusiasts that says, bitcoin halving will be very profitable if you are just going to save your money and hold it.
You just need to wait for the halving to comes and just see the price increase.
That's effort less and you will earn from it.

Surely its profitable as you can see the flow of movements and its rising how could theu tell its not profitable when its rising and surely price will go up for until july and for this halving event surely many people well earn money for this and price well go also up high and thats good new for us  bitcoin user. Very suggestable to saved our btc today since halving is comint by that we can earn profit  with this said eveNt.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:38:25 AM

Just dont invest it in the bank nor invest it online. Just put your money in your bitcpin wallet and wait for the price to Hit its highest poiny. Bitcoin halving is near so its better so save now, its never too late
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:44:14 AM

Just dont invest it in the bank nor invest it online. Just put your money in your bitcpin wallet and wait for the price to Hit its highest poiny. Bitcoin halving is near so its better so save now, its never too late

buy and hold bitcoin it same with your invest online. and indeed this is an opportunity that is really good for us to invest in the short term. investment and put all your money was very good, so I hope not to miss this opportunity.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:04:47 AM

buy and hold bitcoin it same with your invest online. and indeed this is an opportunity that is really good for us to invest in the short term. investment and put all your money was very good, so I hope not to miss this opportunity.

Yeah holding and buying of bitcoins today can be considered also as an investment, so you are investing and saving at the same time.
if you are holding bitcoins and hoping to earn when the halving comes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:10:10 AM

i do both, right investment and right saving
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:27:51 AM

For now, i advice you to invest your money in bitcoin, because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come, you can invest all your money or half for invest and half for saving.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:41:05 AM

i do both, right investment and right saving

Well that's way better thing to do rather than choosing one if you can't see your productivity on it. So it is good to have them both,
invest while saving out your bitcoins. It will surely make you more profitable.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: