Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

if you mean is it better to save bitcoins or invest them, then i think that both ways are good, with investing you will get more profit and earlier one, just you will also have risk of losing

and if you will just keep these bitcoins in your wallet, there will be no risk to lose your bitcoins and you will be able to sell them for more when price will be large so both ways are good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:11:45 PM

I think it is better to invest it online rather than to save it through banks and gold.Tho gold is more secured than bitcoins,it is not like bitcoin that bitcoins price growsvand grows each day not like gold.Bitcoin can make higher interest on your money just by storing it.But it is still depending on you but for me i preffer you to invest it

Bitcoin is a very high risk investment, and it can't be compared with bank deposits and bullion bars/coins. There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will survive for another 5 or 10 years. But with bank deposits and bullion, there is no such issue. Still, I am not saying that these investments are 100% safe. The Cyprus haircut is still fresh in my memory.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:37:09 PM

I think it is better to invest it online rather than to save it through banks and gold.Tho gold is more secured than bitcoins,it is not like bitcoin that bitcoins price growsvand grows each day not like gold.Bitcoin can make higher interest on your money just by storing it.But it is still depending on you but for me i preffer you to invest it
I think people have their own views about investing or saving. money in the bank is not too bad. you will get the security that is certain in the bank? but if you are interested in growing your money. it would be better if you invest in bitcoin or another place
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:55:14 PM

I think people have their own views about investing or saving. money in the bank is not too bad. you will get the security that is certain in the bank? but if you are interested in growing your money. it would be better if you invest in bitcoin or another place
Yes agree, it's all back to the character of their self, some people not want take a risk by growing money in investing but for me investing is much better than you only keep your money in bank.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:07:05 PM

Yes agree, it's all back to the character of their self, some people not want take a risk by growing money in investing but for me investing is much better than you only keep your money in bank.
It is far better to invest your money in something rather than just put it in a bank, but in the event there aren't any decent investments or you have very little trust in the economic system, you might as well just keep you money in the bank or buy a precious metal. Those are basically the go-to investments.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:12:01 AM

It is far better to invest your money in something rather than just put it in a bank, but in the event there aren't any decent investments or you have very little trust in the economic system, you might as well just keep you money in the bank or buy a precious metal. Those are basically the go-to investments.

Yeah definitely, because the fiat currency system is really really messed up at the moment. It's becoming a serious concern, all the debt crises and stuff happening all over the world.

That's why buying an independent, decentralized asset like bitcoin or gold is good.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:51:05 AM

Yeah definitely, because the fiat currency system is really really messed up at the moment. It's becoming a serious concern, all the debt crises and stuff happening all over the world.

That's why buying an independent, decentralized asset like bitcoin or gold is good.
That is true because since bitcoins is decentralized and not regulated by the government we can see the real value depends on the number people adopting it, the more bitcoins exist the more it will be valuable and by holding your bitcoins it will give you a good profit in the future. investing is really good with bitcoins and you can control your investment easily and can withdraw anytime you want.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:36:25 AM

It depends on the person if what he wants to do with his money, whether he wants his money to be safe for something in future, or whether he wants his money to keep growing for future, if he wants them safe then they are good in bank, and if he wants them to grow he can invest them in bitcoin or somewhere else if he knows he can get profit there too like in bitcoin.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:05:33 PM

It depends on the person if what he wants to do with his money, whether he wants his money to be safe for something in future, or whether he wants his money to keep growing for future, if he wants them safe then they are good in bank, and if he wants them to grow he can invest them in bitcoin or somewhere else if he knows he can get profit there too like in bitcoin.

It is silly but investment also means saving your money but saving your money in term for that money to make another interest for you. Actually saving and investment could be divide into passive saving and active saving though investment is literally means active saving in this point

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:17:10 PM

It is silly but investment also means saving your money but saving your money in term for that money to make another interest for you. Actually saving and investment could be divide into passive saving and active saving though investment is literally means active saving in this point
yeah your right and investment in online there's no legit site to invest bitcoin or our money.
You can still invest in safe place but you can only invest it in banks which is the best and safe but low interest,..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:58:13 PM

yeah your right and investment in online there's no legit site to invest bitcoin or our money.
You can still invest in safe place but you can only invest it in banks which is the best and safe but low interest,..

Yeah banks gives the assurance of the return. As the ongoing price increase has got higher variation of jump right now its good to hold rather than going for an investment.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:19:43 PM

Yeah, there are people who save their money for future purposes. There are some people wasting their money on useless things and don't have a savings. Others don't have savings but have many investments. Others just hoard it because they like seeing they have many money. It just really depends on what person you are and what way you save or invest your money.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:34:33 PM

It is better to invest, but before you try investing, make it sure first that you have money saved somewhere else, either on a bank or a.safe in your house. It is always better to have something saved just in case you planned investment go sour. Atleast you have money to cover your expenses while you try another investment.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:05:20 PM

Yeah, there are people who save their money for future purposes. There are some people wasting their money on useless things and don't have a savings. Others don't have savings but have many investments. Others just hoard it because they like seeing they have many money. It just really depends on what person you are and what way you save or invest your money.

There are all kinds of people. Smart people and even smarter people. Having awareness how important money is will set you in the smart group.
So you diversify between
- Mandatory purchases
- Savings/Back up money for emergency expenses
- Low to high risk investments
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:15:13 PM

For.me im saving the 50%  and the other half will go to invest.
But i will not invest on those hyip, ponzi site.  I will  use some.of them  in buy some.altcoins
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:39:14 PM

For.me im saving the 50%  and the other half will go to invest.
But i will not invest on those hyip, ponzi site.  I will  use some.of them  in buy some.altcoins

I guess today, it is the best to time to save, since the price kicked already to $639 so it is not better to invest, but the best time for saving.
And you will really get profit from it once you have save a lot of bitcoins.

Yeah its the time to buy altcoin because the price of bitcoin is kicked already $639+ and rising so the altcoin price will dump and you can buy cheap altcoin and wait to rise again and sell just like that. It is the best time to trade than to invest because many scammer or hyip site are want to get your bitcoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

i think you should do both save and invest . but you should save a huge amount than how much you wanted to invest . and maybe investing and save it on the bank would be a good idea because you have your money safe and secured than risking it by investing online . it's still better if you are growing your money while you are saving it .
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:12:01 PM

Let me remind you something simple, ponzis is not an investment and there is no site for you to invest. If you want it simple then just spend some of your funds for mining hardware, although electricity cost could be a problem but sooner or later you will reach your ROI and you can always sell unused hardware

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:17:51 PM

i think it is better to invest your money in order to make you some decent money

also i invest my money usually in order to make some decent money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:12:49 PM

I think that we can't answer in this question by choosing one of this moves, better to make your manipulations according to situation cause it's much smarter.

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: