Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
mitchee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

IF you have funds to do it, why not do both. investing at the same time saving fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:39 AM

I will do both. We know, bitcoin have high risk. If you do saving money in the bank, you have low risk and for a long term. If all of your money invest to bitcoin, you dont have a backup for your financial. Bitcoin is fluctuative digital asset.I suggest you to save money in the bank, like 50%, and then invest your money into bitcoin, like 20-30%, and 20-30% for daily needs and etc.
There is one saying in the business, “If you are taking step into business, you have to digest three things, profit, loss and risk”. So you can’t make your business successful until you are not a good player of risk. As far as bitcoins are concerned, actually investing is more profitable top you. Saving will give you only fixed ratio while investing major part in bitcoin can make your life great.

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

That’s right , don’t just invest your money , you need to be more cautious , you need to think , you need to choose and lastly you need to decide. It is better to talk a financial adviser because you will know whether it is worth it to risk or not.
Yeah only spending the money is not the thing to do because the value and the price of the bitcoin is increase so you should get in the bitcoin for the multi source, like you should use the bitcoin investment and the bitcoin trading for the source of the bitcoin. The value and eh price of the bitcoin will be the best currency, I hold the bitcoin and will give you the bright future.
Having more than one way of earning bitcoin will definitely double the speed of accumulating this digital asset and the more bitcoin someone owns now, the quicker he will get rich. Investing in bitcoin is the first step towards trading.

Trading is one of the profession that can change the financial status of a person doing it in a dramatic way. Bitcoin trading is the best for earning huge profits but a lot of care must be shown in this regard.
kobmat

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me invest it make your money bigger. Money should work for you rather than save it will decay in your bank. It is part of the business to take the risk so you need to grab it and in the future you can have a lot of money.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:43:14 AM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I agree, saving money will just grow a little compared to investments, if you invest money , it has the potential to grow, to be steady or to fail. Now it depends on how you manage you investment. If you invest on the right thing, in the end you will benefit on it, but if you invest on something that is risky, you may end up failing.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:10:36 AM

I will do both. We know, bitcoin have high risk. If you do saving money in the bank, you have low risk and for a long term. If all of your money invest to bitcoin, you dont have a backup for your financial. Bitcoin is fluctuative digital asset.I suggest you to save money in the bank, like 50%, and then invest your money into bitcoin, like 20-30%, and 20-30% for daily needs and etc.

agree with you, it is better to do both each there are advantages and disadvantages, store in the bank of course more secure but the benefits can be little while investing in bitcoin profits to be gotten a lot but at risk
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

There is one saying in the business, “If you are taking step into business, you have to digest three things, profit, loss and risk”. So you can’t make your business successful until you are not a good player of risk. As far as bitcoins are concerned, actually investing is more profitable top you. Saving will give you only fixed ratio while investing major part in bitcoin can make your life great.

that's right, every successful people in the world faced risks every time they gamble their money for investments, if you really want to become profitable you have to invest it and take the risk, saving is just a thing that we do to have a money for future purposes, but investing makes you profitable and gain money until you want.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:32:20 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Smart contracts are going to make huge changes for everyone soon. You can save your money (safely in the smart contract), with options to get great deals on future investments, and/or release the funds back to yourself after a certain date. You can force yourself to HOLD (spelled properly) for a while and decide later what to do.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

I think investing is better than saving, this is because by investing then we can get a bigger profit faster than relying on bank interest not more than 15% per year.
It is true the investing is the better than saving because all the things are just for the saving today and the income and the price of the bitcoin is increasing so it is good to invest in the bitcoin, the value and the price of the money will be high. It is good to invest and to increase your income from the high profit as the income of the bitcoin is getting expensive. The value and the income of the bitcoin are increasing.
Investing is far better than saving money now a day that too simply in the form of cash. At present everyone know that the best option for investing your money is bitcoin because it is continuously increasing in value for last three, four years. There are numerous examples of people who invest into bitcoin few years back and are millionaire now. If you want to save money, save in the form of bitcoin.
Yes keeping money in form of cash means just to wast the time and money. There are so many profitable business where you can invest your money and can get a good return. That is also right that in present time the best option to invest your money is bitcoin, because by investing money in bitcoin one can really get a good profit that may not be even possible from any day trading or business.

That's true saving your money on your local banks or any where will just waste your time and also your money, if you really want to make money then you should invest your money either on stocks or in this cryptoworld so by this i am sure that you will make good money in the future. Learn how to invest take more risk folks.
I always prefer investment than savings, and the reason is due to the increase/profits that will be made in return. Savings is quite different– in savings you’re targeting a particular amount which you expect to earn in a certain. But for investment, you keep on earning money, you have no particular amount as target. I prefer Investment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:39:08 AM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I agree, saving money will just grow a little compared to investments, if you invest money , it has the potential to grow, to be steady or to fail. Now it depends on how you manage you investment. If you invest on the right thing, in the end you will benefit on it, but if you invest on something that is risky, you may end up failing.

Even then, some people might think that they have saved enough money and there is no need to grow their wealth. Such people may go for bank deposits or treasury bonds, which are very reliable (with the exception of catastrophic events such as the Cyprus haircut).
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:59:24 AM

For me invest it make your money bigger. Money should work for you rather than save it will decay in your bank. It is part of the business to take the risk so you need to grab it and in the future you can have a lot of money.
I think as long as you're young and do not have a lot of responsibilities maybe prioritize investing rather than saving, no harm you ?
investing will give you a nice extra profit than just saving. at the moment I'm also using at least 70% of my money to invest and it's not too dangerous for me right now, but certainly the investment I choose is according with my plan (where my investment has different risk, not all of them are high risk)
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

I don't have enough money to invest for now so I'm into saving first for my future before investing, I want to invest but I'm afraid for now because I don't have any idea yet about investment sites. I'm still learning day by day by reading a lot and I hope as soon as I have the knowledge I will start my journey into the investment sites, I know it's hard for a newcomer to go to this kind of industry but I have perseverance and dedication to succeed. I hope I achieve my dreams by next year like some small business to make my life even better.
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

If any one can save some money after all monthly expenditure, it is Best. And if you know where to invest, that is better. Invest in your favourite project. If your project become a success, you will get profit. By saving money you will initiate a business and by proper investment you can multiply your earning to several folds. So your question is incomplete or it needs multiple answers. First chose your project after proper search and choose multiple projects and do not invest all of your capital in a single project. And always remember that investing is always risky. You may kill all of your investment
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

I think it all depends on the person himself like what he has in his mind. If he actually wants to keep his money safe and he don’t want to increase the amount of money he is having, then saving is a very good option. On the other hand, investing is far more profitable thing to do as compared to that of saving and it can actually help you in increasing the amount of money you are having.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

As for me, investing is a better approach if you want your money to grow. But if you just want to store it then saving in banks is a better choice. If you want your money to grow, then there is always a way to study and learn to invest. Of course there is a risk when investing. You might have a chance your money will decrease instead of grows if not invested well. But there is no way you canbeat the interest you can earn  in investing compared to what is given by banks. And if invested wisely, you can beat fiat currency inflation. Just approach a long term investment and if invested in a great and stable investment, then it can give you a good profit.

hainapot

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

Whether or not it make sense for you depends on your goals- specifically if they are long, short or medium term. When investing it is a good idea  to consider if you would benefit from professional advice from a regulated independent financial adviser.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

The thing about saving is, the money inside the savings account doesn’t grow. Es, you’ll have extra money whenever you need it. Still, the money in the savings account will not last forever. So, it’s still better to invest.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

For investing you will need some bankroll to earn more profit and you need to take some risk by getting 10x kelly to get really good profit in a long term. But mostly, nowadays people do not have really good bankroll to invest, so I would say save money will be the best option and may be do some trading will give you a great opportunity to get even bigger amount
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

If you can buy Bitcoin and save it this is also a type of investment because the value will grow a lot more then what regular saving has provided in terms of wealth gain on a yearly basis.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Maybe I will choose the save in it bank rather than investing. Though investing had more potential for money to grow at a huge price ,  I prefer not to enter those kinds of method just to earn faster because the higher risk it may bring compare to bank that had lesser risk. I can't consider investment at the moment but I may take up trading as an alternative.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: