Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:23:12 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think its better to invests money to legit sites but so risky no one is knows how legit they are. If you save your money it will not increase monthly its just same like when you deposit it
I would not risk in any site, there is a best way to invest and that is just by holding your bitcoins.
You do not need anyone to trust your anyone to run it, with buying bitcoin and holding it, you are in charge of your own money
and you are far to be scam.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

Investing your money is the best like buying of bitcoin when is cheap and selling it when it high, you make tons of gain.
Or investing in real estate business is far more profitable then to save your money in the bank.
The low interest rate bank pay is so annoying and discouraging.
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

My opinion, If i have a lot of money, i will buy bitcoin for investment. Or buy altcoin then invest in the masternode.

Buying a lot of asic miner is also the right choice. Build a miner field.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:50 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think its better to invests money to legit sites but so risky no one is knows how legit they are. If you save your money it will not increase monthly its just same like when you deposit it
I would not risk in any site, there is a best way to invest and that is just by holding your bitcoins.
You do not need anyone to trust your anyone to run it, with buying bitcoin and holding it, you are in charge of your own money
that's the good way for me too inside bitcoin investment you are in control of your money no need to let anybody to do it for you, I think
people who loves to invest are those whos keen to know the potentials earnings.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

that's the good way for me too inside bitcoin investment you are in control of your money no need to let anybody to do it for you, I think
people who loves to invest are those whos keen to know the potentials earnings.
We should not just invest in bitcoins because it will not be that safe for us in long term to put almost all of our money and we need to invest in other investment vehicles also like real estate investment and other kinds of investment like altcoins and so on. Investment will make our money work for us and that is the key to have a safe future.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

my personal opinion is better to invest your money, choose a long-term investment with little risk, or you can buy some bitcoins to invest it but bitcoin have high risk, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuated, we will never know the price of the bitcoin in the future.
I agree to you. It is better to invest our money in online because we can earn more profit. I prefer to you to invest your money in long term investment because it is more effective.
It is known that investing and holding for the long term brings the best benefits especially for those that do not know how to trade, since I think that describes most people then I think the strategy recommended in the forum of buying and holding bitcoin is correct.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:58:13 PM

My opinion, If i have a lot of money, i will buy bitcoin for investment. Or buy altcoin then invest in the masternode.

Buying a lot of asic miner is also the right choice. Build a miner field.
Investing is far better than saving money. Saving money can give you 7% interest per year… just? Investing is the key to growing up the money and especially in bitcoins that will double triple your money just have some good technical and analysis skills.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

there is a shortcut indeed. We need to start saving before investing. We can always start with saving rather than investing or do both at the same time. Both of these are indeed separate activities .

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:57:41 AM

my personal opinion is better to invest your money, choose a long-term investment with little risk, or you can buy some bitcoins to invest it but bitcoin have high risk, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuated, we will never know the price of the bitcoin in the future.
I agree to you. It is better to invest our money in online because we can earn more profit. I prefer to you to invest your money in long term investment because it is more effective.
It is known that investing and holding for the long term brings the best benefits especially for those that do not know how to trade, since I think that describes most people then I think the strategy recommended in the forum of buying and holding bitcoin is correct.
To me, we can't say buy and hold Bitcoin is good strategy.
In future, this strategy will make trader use it met many problem in market and become to speculator, not is trader.
Example: Although after long time they will take a big profit, but if they try invest to market again, I believe they will take big loss, even loss all profit they earned.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

I think invest better, we all know that saving will only make the bank rich and they do not want to share their investment result to the customer, they only give the bank interest low.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:27:52 AM

In my situation as a student, I still do not hold a lot of money. With that, it is better for me to save money and make it available anytime. In the future, if I already have a job and source of income, I can have more savings and maybe divide it and use the half for investment.

Yes, the more diversified your portfolio is, the more chances of making sound profits is there. Saving and investing should walk hand in hand to keep the owner in stable financial states. Saving with bitcoins is really great way of increasing your income and probably the best way of saving money for hard times.
Absentis

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

To me, we can't say buy and hold Bitcoin is good strategy.
In future, this strategy will make trader use it met many problem in market and become to speculator, not is trader.
Example: Although after long time they will take a big profit, but if they try invest to market again, I believe they will take big loss, even loss all profit they earned.
You're definitely wrong with that matter my friend, holding bitcoin is a good strategy for now and if we say holding bitcoin from last year's profit until now I think your savings is worth profitable due to higher growth of bitcoin value so far. So it just proved that bitcoin investments through saving is better and it really provide profit to the people who wanted bigger earnings. Even how fluctuated is the situation of bitcoin but it survived for long days of threats from speculators who wanted to take down bitcoin's price.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

Saving money and investing is the best way to stock up in the future, we just have to do it well so we can get good results too. But I prefer to invest in the long term.

valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

Every one knows that having money in a bank is the worse investment ever. Banks are usually governed by state and because of this money in many banks are guaranteed. Although money in banks are guaranteed, this is the worse investment because the interest given by banks is minimum if not negative. Thus it is good to have some investments, but in general investments are not guaranteed. Thus many investments are risky businesses. Thus it is good to have some money in banks and some money in investments, how may of them if for you to decide.
levi11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

The answer is yes. They are both important. Because life is uncertain you should always have an emergency fund. Ready cash that you can get to at the drop of a hat. Keep it in the bank, your mattress or a cookie jar. You aren’t worried about return just safety & accessibility of the funds.Once you’ve got enough in your emergency fund (you decide what your comfort level is) then begin investing the rest to grow your wealth.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

Saving money and investing is the best way to stock up in the future, we just have to do it well so we can get good results too. But I prefer to invest in the long term.

Yes it's good I also prefer in the long-term investments, because by doing that, my money will continue to multiply in the future, rather than just saving it in the bank. I also prefer to put 80% of my money in bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN