Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181156 times)
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

never invest more than you could afford to lose.
mainly i believe in saving more than in investing.
I would like to invest my money instead of saving and making no profit so it is good to invest your money and earn good profit without doing any hard work. Well the bitcoin currency is not for loss I think because I have never heard about bitcoin loss. A lot of people invested in bitcoin and they did not loss even a penny bitcoin has become worldwide currency that made everyone earn good income and make profit is the good point if the bitcoin currency so it is good to invest in bitcoin.
Many people earn their bitcoins by trading on the currency exchanges. A lot of people lose their money on this. There are many examples. If you invest in bitcoins and store them in order to get rich I think this is not the best idea. In the short term it will bring revenue, but in the long run, nobody knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

I would like to invest my money instead of saving and making no profit so it is good to invest your money and earn good profit without doing any hard work. Well the bitcoin currency is not for loss I think because I have never heard about bitcoin loss. A lot of people invested in bitcoin and they did not loss even a penny bitcoin has become worldwide currency that made everyone earn good income and make profit is the good point if the bitcoin currency so it is good to invest in bitcoin.
Many people earn their bitcoins by trading on the currency exchanges. A lot of people lose their money on this. There are many examples. If you invest in bitcoins and store them in order to get rich I think this is not the best idea. In the short term it will bring revenue, but in the long run, nobody knows.

Trading is a good way to make your money or bitcoin grows itself or work for them along with investing.  Saving bitcoins gives a beautiful result since its price is going up.  But if you will save cash it is something that is not advisable due to inflation.  Investing is still the best way to earn a big profit.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

if bitcoin is used as an investment in the long run it is very difficult to predict the result because the price changes in bitcoin very quickly can happen whether it will win or lose.

janeparamas

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

If you have much money and don't know how to spend or what to do, invest it is the best answer for it. Do both save money and invest your money also good, half for the investment and half for saving. In my opinion both are good so if you can do both, why not do both ? That's it.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
coinsmanager

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

Through a change of perspective, you might be able to see that if you are saving your money, you're also investing... you are investing in the fact that your fiat is not going down in value. But the truth that we know is that inflation will always put its value down.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

Saving in bitcoin more convincing to achieve value added, unattractive if i have to save money at bank. bank is place to receive fiat from results i sell bitcoin. Than i give up earning potential that i can be achieved to bank, feel better i use to invest in bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

In my situation as a student, I still do not hold a lot of money. With that, it is better for me to save money and make it available anytime. In the future, if I already have a job and source of income, I can have more savings and maybe divide it and use the half for investment.

Yes, the more diversified your portfolio is, the more chances of making sound profits is there. Saving and investing should walk hand in hand to keep the owner in stable financial states. Saving with bitcoins is really great way of increasing your income and probably the best way of saving money for hard times.

I dont agree with that, if that guy has $200 he can diversify too much. What is he gonna buy? 10 coins? $20 of each altcoin?
I think that diversify is only if you have more than $2k. For example i have all my portfolio in 4 coins, i think that is fair, if one of the coin drop a lot, then you can easily recover it with the other three.

Diversifying is a great strategy to protect yourself but it is only worth it when you have something to protect, if you have a low amount of money to invest I think it is a better idea to concentrate all your funds in a single coin, it is risky but I think in the long term you are bound to get better results.
Arday1979

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

income at banking companies not safe why ?if all consumers go to the financial institution and ask all income out it will make the bank colapse on the exact same time given that the income they lend to folks is your cash soo btc would be much more secure but the same way it can obtain curiosity it can loose it
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

Investing it in a secured spot like financial institution and living off with the fascination is a single of the very best methods. But if you like to reside your lifestyle dangerously, you can spend it.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Actually both can be done at the same time. Saving and investing money can all be done online. You do not have to choose which is better between the two because both can be beneficial at the same matter of earning especially in the case of bitcoin. Saving bitcoin the simplest and the most possible way of earning because by just saving you can already gain an income because price rate continuously rises. Investing can also be beneficial which is an essential type of spending because you are gaining income in exchange.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:56:11 PM

It depends on how brave you are. If you love challenge, I'm sure you'll invest your money. You'll make your study and research about the fluctuation in the thing you would concern about. Saving money is the safest way. But if you want it to multiply, just invest your money Cheesy

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It will surely be better if you'll invest. It will make your money grow faster than putting it in the banks. The rate of the increase of your wealth will depend on your investment. It's a bit risky, but the risk can be lessen by doing research about things to invest to avoid losing money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:31 AM

It will surely be better if you'll invest. It will make your money grow faster than putting it in the banks. The rate of the increase of your wealth will depend on your investment. It's a bit risky, but the risk can be lessen by doing research about things to invest to avoid losing money.

Investing will always help you in growing your money in long term which is never possible with saving but you cannot also depend only on investment as you need money in the time of emergencies and saving will help you in that scenario so going with both of them is the right choice.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:00:32 AM

Investing will always help you in growing your money in long term which is never possible with saving but you cannot also depend only on investment as you need money in the time of emergencies and saving will help you in that scenario so going with both of them is the right choice.
Everyone who like to enter into investment has to know what they are doing, investing is associated with risk and it's not guaranteed money if you invest. Be sure you secure your future with the money you have to use for your expenses, only allocate a certain portion from your total savings in investment, don't gamble like you are putting all in.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

the decision is in your hands to choose the investment or save the money, if you choose to invest your money will increase but have the risk of loss, if choose win then your money will be safe and your money will get interest but small interest. I think that's it
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:06:10 AM

Everyone who like to enter into investment has to know what they are doing, investing is associated with risk and it's not guaranteed money if you invest. Be sure you secure your future with the money you have to use for your expenses, only allocate a certain portion from your total savings in investment, don't gamble like you are putting all in.
It is true, Do not gamble all your money by investing,secure your money in order to make sure that you have the money for resources.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:11:38 AM

Both of them are good to make your money grow and in secure, one  will make youre money secure and the other one will give you profit.  I preffered using both of them to start a good way to earn big without any risk.

tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

Both of them are good to make your money grow and in secure, one  will make youre money secure and the other one will give you profit.  I preffered using both of them to start a good way to earn big without any risk.

Its always good to follow both of them and not go with a single choice as investing involves risk and if you invest all your money without saving some of it and if your investment fails then it will be hard for you to survive so always save some money for emergency purposes.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

income at banking companies not safe why ?if all consumers go to the financial institution and ask all income out it will make the bank colapse on the exact same time given that the income they lend to folks is your cash soo btc would be much more secure but the same way it can obtain curiosity it can loose it
Yeah, banks only keep about 10% of all the money deposited with them, that is called fractional reserve banking and it is a big fraud allowed by governments so banks can make even more money at people expenses, so do not deposit your money in a bank because you are helping fueling the fraud they pull on us.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

If i know something stable and reliable field to invest my money into i would rather than storing it in a bank and not get anything in return in terms of income. Only  bank will benefit from my money.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: