Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:20:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Debit Card | BIT-X.com | Anonymous or Named | Low Fees!  (Read 42608 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

Do bit-x master cards provide us with a account number and routing number? Also if fees arnt paid will we have to recive a brand new card when we want to reuse your service? How can cards be cancelled

You are provided with all card details (card number, name, cvv, expiration date, etc).

You can fund your card through Bit-X's internal system (using the variety of deposit methods).

If fees aren't paid, the card stops functioning and you can either reactivate it and/or order a new one (I will double check this is the case). Cards can be cancelled anytime by contacting support, please note a fee may be charged.

\Great thanks Marco, will look into picking one up soon, get a few spending dollars with my sig campaign,

Great to know!
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

I am interesting in having your debit card, i am already verified my account on BIT-X .

Please guide me on this.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

I am interesting in having your debit card, i am already verified my account on BIT-X .

Please guide me on this.

Please contact support and ask for a card.

Make sure you direct the ticket to the right department - Bitcoin DebitCard | Order
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:10:55 PM

Signature campaign members have had their cards shipped out!
Medow

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:31:49 PM

How much time it take to arrive to Saudi Arabia after sending the Debit card?
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:14:43 PM

How much time it take to arrive to Saudi Arabia after sending the Debit card?

It shouldn't take much more than a couple of weeks. I received mine a few days, but time taken varies from place to place.
vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:29:10 PM

Sorry , but I think card fees are high comparing to other cards,

I have my own from another registered company or organization , card price only 5$ , takes with DHL 3 days

I don't pay any other fee , I can withdraw daily from ATM up to 2500$ , you can use it without verification

Or if you want to verify your account there in order to withdraw more , and more interesting things they have

Briefly , your services are expensive comparing to others

Any way good luck Bit-X with your services,

Best regards
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:32:37 PM

I have my own from another registered company or organization , card price only 5$ , takes with DHL 3 days

I don't pay any other fee , I can withdraw daily from ATM up to 2500$ , you can use it without verification

Or if you want to verify your account there in order to withdraw more , and more interesting things they have

Best regards

You're comparing a debit card to a prepaid card, 2 different products. Thanks for your input nonetheless Smiley.

With Bit-X it's like having a real debit card, you have your balance on site and spend it whenever/wherever you wish!

Debit: Funds are taken directly from your Bit-X wallet. No need to fund it manually. Once you pay for something, BTC is exchanged instantly at the time of payment, not before or after (you won't lose money due to the volatile exchange rate).

Prepaid: Funds must be loaded by the user manually. Funds are converted once loaded so you may lose money due to the volatile exchange rate. Likewise, many prepaid services have lower exchange rates for deposits, meaning you'll receive less fiat for your BTC than on Bit-X.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 03:37:54 PM

Best regards

You're comparing a debit card to a prepaid card, 2 different products. Thanks for your input nonetheless Smiley.

With Bit-X it's like having a real debit card, you have your balance on site and spend it whenever/wherever you wish!

Debit: Funds are taken directly from your Bit-X wallet. No need to fund it manually. Once you pay for something, BTC is exchanged instantly at the time of payment, not before or after (you won't lose money due to the volatile exchange rate).

Prepaid: Funds must be loaded by the user manually. Funds are converted once loaded so you may lose money due to the volatile exchange rate. Likewise, many prepaid services have lower exchange rates for deposits, meaning you'll receive less fiat for your BTC than on Bit-X.

Debit need one less click. Making that as a big advantage and as a reason for increased fees don't make sense. We might get more fiat when depositing but when people who withdraw fiat other than USD/GBP/EUR your fees make us loose much more than we loose when using a prepaid card.

vas000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:42:57 PM

Best regards

I know what debit and prepaid card is , but as I said before , that service is almost free comparing to your site.

As I said before Card price 5$ only , delivery similar to you , no monthly fee , no inactive card fee

They also have ref system , the only fee they charge is ATM withdrawal and funding fee , which both together are 4$ only (2$ for each)

That's not depend in anyway on btc market price. Actually I'm happy with their services for 3 month approximately

Happy with this discussion Smiley
Medow

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:07:34 PM

Best regards

I know what debit and prepaid card is , but as I said before , that service is almost free comparing to your site.

As I said before Card price 5$ only , delivery similar to you , no monthly fee , no inactive card fee

They also have ref system , the only fee they charge is ATM withdrawal and funding fee , which both together are 4$ only (2$ for each)

That's not depend in anyway on btc market price. Actually I'm happy with their services for 3 month approximately

Which card is this?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:07:42 PM

Ya... U have said it right. Here the main cost is in the advertisement. U need to calculate the cost of having so many users on their sig campaign pushing all their products desperately. In marketing terms, it is called branding cost. In reality, if you conider their services like exchange, mining or cards, they are of inferior quality than their competitors in respective fields. Especially, you should consider twice before ordering cards from an unknown authority registered in Panama.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:09:14 PM

Which card is this?

Bitcoin Debit MasterCard.
Medow

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:24:45 PM

Which card is this?

Bitcoin Debit MasterCard.

I mean which company vas000 has bought his card from?
vas000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:36:46 PM

Which card is this?

Check your PM bro  Wink
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:21:58 AM

Ya... U have said it right. Here the main cost is in the advertisement. U need to calculate the cost of having so many users on their sig campaign pushing all their products desperately. In marketing terms, it is called branding cost. In reality, if you conider their services like exchange, mining or cards, they are of inferior quality than their competitors in respective fields. Especially, you should consider twice before ordering cards from an unknown authority registered in Panama.

Bit-X is a trademark of XBIT Ltd., a licensed Forex participant.
Medow

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:56:13 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 10:09:13 AM by Medow

Bit-X is a trademark of XBIT Ltd., a licensed Forex participant.

Personaly i ask BIT-X for their debit card and they send it to me couples days ago, I am waiting for delivery.

And i prefer to go with some known company and a trusted plat form to be sure that my bitcoin is safe.

Also by using BIT-X i can withdraw the money when i see the bitcoin price is suitable with me.

But i am good with the current fees, but i would like to have it more lower.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:12:37 AM

Personally I think the debit cards are a great idea. I would only consider waiving the inactive fees. Rest seems fine to me!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:55:01 AM

Got my card in the mail a few days ago, can't wait to give it a try Smiley
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:49:21 PM

Got my card in the mail a few days ago, can't wait to give it a try Smiley

Sorry to ask before.
Is claiming bit-x card need pay some fee to claim it ?
My location is Indonesia, can you still able to send into it ?

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: