Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Debit Card | BIT-X.com | Anonymous or Named | Low Fees!  (Read 42599 times)
MustMan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:35:01 AM

Got my card several days ago after 8 days shipping, activated the card earlier today, then go to local mart give it a try, and paid my bill very smoothly, satisfied with the card operation.

Some thoughts about this card:
1) Fees of POS seems rather reasonable.

2) The monthly inactivity fee and 5 times a month transaction is a big turnoff.
Under this strict condition I wonder if I will keep using this card or not.

3)The limit of this card is way too low even if you pass the so-called basic verification, and in essence this kind of verification is totally not "basic" at all, since you got to submit all your Passport or ID card , and your residential address proof.
From my past experiences with other websites which also need these same kind of verification, but if I submit all these documents to them, I got FULL verification except BIT-X !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

Got my card several days ago after 8 days shipping, activated the card earlier today, then go to local mart give it a try, and paid my bill very smoothly, satisfied with the card operation.

3)The limit of this card is way too low even if you pass the so-called basic verification, and in essence this kind of verification is totally not "basic" at all, since you got to submit all your Passport or ID card , and your residential address proof.
From my past experiences with other websites which also need these same kind of verification, but if I submit all these documents to them, I got FULL verification except BIT-X !

Thank you for the feedback! Once you complete basic verification (which is a standard among Bitcoin exchanges), you may submit a form with a few questions (the bank questionnaire) which will allow you to have the largest limits.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:30:02 PM

Thank you for the feedback! Once you complete basic verification (which is a standard among Bitcoin exchanges), you may submit a form with a few questions (the bank questionnaire) which will allow you to have the largest limits.
Any updates on lowering down the inactivity fee?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

No not yet, They still are same. Im also very curious about this update. Hi Marco please let us know here, will ever in near future are you going to lower that fees?
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

3 months and haven't received yet.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:10:13 AM

If you haven't received them in 3 months then I don't think you'll get them now(most probably lost while shipping). You might consider requesting a new one.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:57:29 AM

If you haven't received them in 3 months then I don't think you'll get them now(most probably lost while shipping). You might consider requesting a new one.

Well it depends where he lives. I've waited over 3 months for an untracked parcel to my country.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

Not at this moment in time.
MustMan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:06:46 AM

Not at this moment in time.

I truly believe your card would be definitely competitive compared to other existing cards if some restrictions are removed and fees lowering down.

I like your card's convenience of spending funds directly from BTC account but I would love more and happy more to use your card and willing to discard other cards in hand IF you either lower down (better cancel) the inactivity fee or reduce transaction times in a month to a reasonable condition.
coinbuy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:10:19 PM

Dear BIT-X,

I got my card but with no name on it as I have paid extra 0.1 btc for that while requesting. 

I wrote you a support ticket, it said is back order and will ship later. 

It has been another few weeks, I have not heard back from you.   

If you can not deliver the promise, how could you still charge for that.  I am certainly unhappy and disappointed on your service.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:56:21 PM

Dear BIT-X,

I got my card but with no name on it as I have paid extra 0.1 btc for that while requesting. 

If you can not deliver the promise, how could you still charge for that.  I am certainly unhappy and disappointed on your service.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

How could you say that? As marco already said that

How do I order one with Embossed name? I just placed an order but there was no way to add that option even if it is shown on the fee page.

Embossed cards are currently not possible. They will be soon.

By the way, in these days marco has limited internet connectivity you can send a PM to Bitcoin-boy, or send them an official ticket to bit-x site.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:15:07 PM

Me too! Marco?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:23:35 PM

Dear BIT-X,

If you ordered an embossed card (a few weeks ago, the option has since been disabled until they are available), you'll have a full refund and a free embossed card once they are available! Until then, you may use your no-name embossed card.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:28:48 PM

As my signature says, I will be away with limited internet access from July 4 to around July 18.

Please contact support if you have any questions! https://bit-x.com/customer/support

Feel free to continue posting in this thread and other users may be able to help!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:59:41 AM

SMS login code not going through and Call me Instead option doesn't seem to be working for me either :/

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:24:52 AM

SMS login code not going through and Call me Instead option doesn't seem to be working for me either :/

No its Fine at my end. I logged in today and it went smoothly no Issue. I think issue at your Provider End.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:05:44 AM

The sms takes some time for me (like 4-5 hours), but call ling option just always works fine. You might try it again.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:13:47 AM

The sms takes some time for me (like 4-5 hours), but call ling option just always works fine. You might try it again.

You may enable Google Authenticator if you'd rather.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:07:20 AM

Me too! Marco?
I received it in India within 10 days. You may try ordering it again.

You may enable Google Authenticator if you'd rather.
Thanks for the suggestion.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 10:58:26 AM

Just placed another Amazon order for a digital item, card worked flawlessly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: