Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

^
@Asstargath

Seems to me that a troll in this thread would be a globe earth believer with cognitive dissonance who repeatedly denies and contradicts all the flat earth research and evidence that's been presented in these pages.

Just saying.  Kiss

Do your own research, you stupid fucking knob.

Start here, mong:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

If you can't figure it out for yourself, tough shit.

Some folks are supposed to die ignorant, and your fate is of no consequence to me.

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:18:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7pGDEYXpA
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

^
@Asstargath

Seems to me that a troll in this thread would be a globe earth believer with cognitive dissonance who repeatedly denies and contradicts all the flat earth research and evidence that's been presented in these pages.

Just saying.  Kiss

Start here, mong:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Some folks are supposed to die ignorant, and your fate is of no consequence to me.

I don't need to do any research. I already know the earth is not flat, people already knew that shit thousands of years ago. Quit being a stupid troll because it won't work. Youtube videos are not research. Anyone who believes the earth is flat has to be willfully, militantly ignorant. This isn’t a theory at this point. We’ve been to space, there are people up there right now, sending back vast quantities of pictures and video. We can see the whole earth, we can watch it rotate. We’re having this communication via satellites that are in orbit around it.

In this era where we can simply look at the earth and tell that it’s round, you can only believe that it’s flat by concocting insane theories about how all of that evidence is a product of conspiracies, and offering “proof” that falls apart the moment you look closely at it.

In short, someone who believes the earth is flat is not convince-able. They’ve already made up their minds not to accept anything that contradicts what they believe.

To believe in a flat Earth is to assume that NASA, the government and the entire scientific community are part of a major conspiracy to delude everyone, that the Moon landings never happened, and that NASA spends most of its budget on fabricating evidence of other celestial objects rather than actually exploring space. The Big Bang theory, along with most of physics, would go out the window as well. And that's not even half of it.

Of course not only NASA and the scientific community would need to be in on the conspiracy. All shipping companies and airline companies along with most of their employees also need to be involved. In fact every transnational company whose goods were moved around the world would need to be involved. And of course you would need the telecommunications companies to be deeply involved. For that matter every government on the planet along with large numbers of their employees and the military would have to be keeping quiet about it - for some reason which never seems to be fully explained.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
serbad

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

^
@Asstargath

Just saying.  Kiss

I don't need to do any research. I already know the earth is not flat, people already knew that shit thousands of years ago. Quit being a stupid troll because it won't work. Youtube videos are not research. Anyone who believes the earth is flat has to be willfully, militantly ignorant. This isn’t a theory at this point. We’ve been to space, there are people up there right now, sending back vast quantities of pictures and video. We can see the whole earth, we can watch it rotate. We’re having this communication via satellites that are in orbit around it.

In this era where we can simply look at the earth and tell that it’s round, you can only believe that it’s flat by concocting insane theories about how all of that evidence is a product of conspiracies, and offering “proof” that falls apart the moment you look closely at it.

In short, someone who believes the earth is flat is not convince-able. They’ve already made up their minds not to accept anything that contradicts what they believe.

To believe in a flat Earth is to assume that NASA, the government and the entire scientific community are part of a major conspiracy to delude everyone, that the Moon landings never happened, and that NASA spends most of its budget on fabricating evidence of other celestial objects rather than actually exploring space. The Big Bang theory, along with most of physics, would go out the window as well. And that's not even half of it.

Of course not only NASA and the scientific community would need to be in on the conspiracy. All shipping companies and airline companies along with most of their employees also need to be involved. In fact every transnational company whose goods were moved around the world would need to be involved. And of course you would need the telecommunications companies to be deeply involved. For that matter every government on the planet along with large numbers of their employees and the military would have to be keeping quiet about it - for some reason which never seems to be fully explained.
Thats alot of steam right there.!! slow down casey jones.!!! maybe we need a steem o'meter here.!!
moonstruck

Activity: 125
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

^
@Asstargath

Just saying.  Kiss

Don't forget that most of physics and science would be completely wrong in the minds of these people suffering from psychosis, which would make most of what happens in the world impossible in their minds (and thus some kind of conspiracy?).

That's why I'm convinced these people are taking the joke too far or have seen so little of the world that they can stay convinced of their ideas.

If they would spend half the time they spend on insulting people who try to educate them on educating themselves, oh what a world we would live in. (It's like being insulted by an ant to whom you try to explain the vastness of the universe; it lacks the mental capacity to even begin to understand.)
serbad

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

^
@Asstargath

Just saying.  Kiss

Don't forget that most of physics and science would be completely wrong in the minds of these people suffering from psychosis, which would make most of what happens in the world impossible in their minds (and thus some kind of conspiracy?).

That's why I'm convinced these people are taking the joke too far or have seen so little of the world that they can stay convinced of their ideas, I guess not everyone has been so lucky to be able to study engineering in several countries, interact with hundreds of people involved in engineering and science etc.

If they would spend half the time they spend on insulting people who try to educate them on educating themselves, oh what a world we would live in. (It's like being insulted by an ant to whom you try to explain the vastness of the universe; it lacks the mental capacity to even begin to understand.)
Thats more steam right there.!!! engines gettin stoked right now.!!!! maybe hit the moon sometime soon.!!!
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:07:47 AM

@nomad13666
What is the actual reason behind this so called "round earth consipiracy"? Why are they (tho I don't know who) trying it?
Is it NASA?
So they can justify expenses for deep space exploration? Or why they are launching 30+ GPS sattelites instead of just 4 (which would be sufficient in flat model earth)?
Or GPS is conspiracy as well?
I think keeping sattlelites in stationary position (in your model) would cost a lot of energy. Or the entire sattelite thing is conspiracy as well?

Go and ask Kim how their engineers are aiming the rockets. Do you think they are aware of flat earth? If not then US guys have nothing to worry about (they are going to miss anyway).

Sorry but I'm not willing to spend hours waching youtube "documents", just give me your opinion.
I'm open to meaningful discussion but you apparently not.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:23:01 AM

5 paragraphs of bla bla bla.

Great spiel, Hymie.

Too bad I don't give enough of a fuck to read it.

Thanks for coming out though.

Kiss
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

@nomad13666
What is the actual reason behind this so called "round earth consipiracy"? Why are they (tho I don't know who) trying it?
Is it NASA?
So they can justify expenses for deep space exploration? Or why they are launching 30+ GPS sattelites instead of just 4 (which would be sufficient in flat model earth)?
I think keeping sattlelites in stationary position (in your model) would cost a lot of energy. Or the entire sattelite thing is conspiracy as well?

Go and ask Kim how their engineers are aiming the rockets. Do you think they are aware of flat earth? If not then US guys have nothing to worry about (they are going to miss anyway).

Sorry but I'm not willing to spend hours waching youtube "documents", just give me your opinion.

I'll try and keep this as brief as possible. I'm not sitting here typing for an hour for the benefit of someone too lazy to do their own research. Seriously, goof. How hard is it to search out some info? Do you even Google, bro? No time to watch a few vids on the JewTube? Or do some thinking on your own? Don't be such a dormant cunt. Use your brain.

There are people who control this world. They are Luciferians. Jews, Jesuits, Freemasons, Vatican, Satanists, etc. There plenty of different sects and flavors, but they are all Luciferians.

If someone wants to control you, then it's best to keep you dumbed-down and ignorant. Freemasons are Luciferians who control the education system. They fill students heads full of bullshit stories and theories that they have concocted and called "history" and "science". They have people so stupid and ignorant that they don't even know where they live, how we got here, or why we got here.

For more about the Saturn/Sun/Son-worshiping cult of "Christianity" see also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg21451510#msg21451510

Is it NASA?

NASA is chocked full of Freemasons. They take an oath of secrecy. They lie to protect their other lies.
There are no satellites in space, and NASA never went to the moon. Space is not at all what they say it is.
Why would they tell you the truth when the controllers want you completely ignorant?

Satellites are science-fiction and a massive money-maker.
Remember, you aren't told the truth about ANYTHING.

There are no rockets. They are lying to you about that as well.
All of the world leaders play on the same team, and we're not on it.

You should spend some time and do some research. You really don't know much of anything.

Apparently you are a bit of a knob. You're lucky I even bothered to reply after that snotty finish.

Now go do some research. I've given you lots of clues here. Figure it out for yourself.

And no, I'm not "discussing" anything with you. Being your tutor is way below my pay-grade.

Maybe someone else here wants to converse with you, but I don't.
Bitfort

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

... snip

Wow, appreciate you bother answering. Thanks for your time.
Is there anything you believe is true? Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

I have strong feeling you don't mean this all seriously.
FYI: I don't believe the moonlanding as well but faking it had an obvious reason ... to humiliate russian block in public scene. But why to fake the round earth? Why would anybody bother with such thing?

Have to say if your theory is correct it's the first and only thing where both western/eastern countries collaborated in full scale.

My finish was snotty because I've seen your childish reactions to others (IMO valid) remarks.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

geekosapiens

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:33:10 AM

the earth is not flat for any reason but what you think a perfect circle shape is not true. it is deformed circle as what i have read from a science article on the internet.
Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

... snip

Is there anything you believe is true? Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

FYI: I don't believe the moonlanding as well but faking it had an obvious reason ... to humiliate russian block in public scene. But why to fake the round earth? Why would anybody bother with such thing?

Have to say if your theory is correct it's the first and only thing where both western/eastern countries collaborated in full scale.

My finish was snotty because I've seen your childish reactions to others (IMO valid) remarks.

pff, your post is obviously fake as well, you are hired by NASA to spread your propaganda here, it's obvious. No, actually NASA is also fake, they are controlled by someone else who is also fake.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

... snip

Is there anything you believe is true? Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

Nukes are fake. Nothing but fear porn and a tax grab.

WW1&2, like all major military conflicts, were staged events. Controlled demolition and strategic relocation.
The Holocaust was fake, btw. Nobody was gassed to death in any concentration camps. Jew scam of the century.

Colonization? You mean of North America? Research freemasonry. Welcome to the New World Order.

And yes, planes do fly. Don't be a total fucking mong.

Check your diaper for lumps.

There was no "space race". Just like there never was a nuclear threat from Russia. Castro, Cuba, Kennedy; all a bullshit scam.
All the world leaders are on the same team. I told you this already.

And btw, JFK wasn't assassinated; the Abraham Zapruder (jew/mason) film is fake. The masons faked the whole thing. 11/22 = 33

The leaders have ALWAYS collaborated to create conflict when there really is none. That's how they start wars and suck retards in to become soldiers to "fight for their country". The only war heroes are draft dodgers and deserters. The rest are all fucking loser idiots. Fuck November 11 and fuck the moronic veterans who took up arms in any war. Bunch of poor fucking suckers. Fuck countries and fuck flags.

I had some time to kill, so I shared some information with you.

Follow up on what I say, and do your own research.

Your entire life you have been lied to on a MASSIVE scale that defies comprehension.
Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

... snip

Is there anything you believe is true? Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

Nuclear weaponry? WW1&2? Colonization?  Are planes realy flying or it's faked as well?

Nukes are fake. Nothing but fear porn and a tax grab.

WW1&2, like all major military conflicts, were staged events. Controlled demolition and strategic relocation.
The Holocaust was fake, btw. Nobody was gassed to death in any concentration camps. Jew scam of the century.

Colonization? You mean of North America? Research freemasonry. Welcome to the New World Order.

And yes, planes do fly. Don't be a total fucking mong.

Check your diaper for lumps.

There was no "space race". Just like there never was a nuclear threat from Russia. Castro, Cuba, Kennedy; all a bullshit scam.
All the world leaders are on the same team. I told you this already.

And btw, JFK wasn't assassinated; the Abraham Zapruder (jew/mason) film is fake. The masons faked the whole thing. 11/22 = 33

The leaders have ALWAYS collaborated to create conflict when there really is none. That's how they start wars and suck retards in to become soldiers to "fight for their country". The only war heroes are draft dodgers and deserters. The rest are all fucking loser idiots. Fuck November 11 and fuck the moronic veterans who took up arms in any war. Bunch of poor fucking suckers. Fuck countries and fuck flags.

I had some time to kill, so I shared some information with you.

Follow up on what I say, and do your own research.

Your entire life you have been lied to on a MASSIVE scale that defies comprehension.

In fact everything is fake. I'm sorry to tell you guys but we live in a virtual reality computer program. We don't really exist.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

(crickets chirping)

Are you able to go potty by yourself, or does your handler have to help you?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

In fact everything is fake. I'm sorry to tell you guys but we live in a virtual reality computer program. We don't really exist.

You may be right.
Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

(crickets chirping)

Are you able to go potty by yourself, or does your handler have to help you?

fake post by fake nomad who is obviously hired by the flat earth society to brainwash us. NICE TRY

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Coffee_Lord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Regarding the question: how does #teamflat explain GPS satellites?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave

"In radio communication, skywave or skip refers to the propagation of radio waves reflected or refracted back toward Earth from the ionosphere, an electrically charged layer of the upper atmosphere. Since it is not limited by the curvature of the Earth, skywave propagation can be used to communicate beyond the horizon, at intercontinental distances."

So, you beam a radio signal towards the ionosphere/dome from a ground station dish. The signal reaches the ionosphere/dome and it bounces back down to Earth from the sky. This would make it seem like the signal originated from a satellite, but in fact it originated on the ground.

And anyway you don't need satellites to determine "GPS" location. You just need to be within range of cell towers and triangulation math will do the rest. This would work basically the same on a flat Earth or a globe Earth.

#teamglobe should probably reconsider using GPS as evidence of a globe earth. Feel free to correct me.

Bitfort

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

...snip...

pff, your post is obviously fake as well, you are hired by NASA to spread your propaganda here ...

heh, I wish Grin

...snip...

OK, I see. It must be extremely painful to live in this all fake society. I better to leave this fake topic.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Regarding the question: how does #teamflat explain GPS satellites?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave

"In radio communication, skywave or skip refers to the propagation of radio waves reflected or refracted back toward Earth from the ionosphere, an electrically charged layer of the upper atmosphere. Since it is not limited by the curvature of the Earth, skywave propagation can be used to communicate beyond the horizon, at intercontinental distances."

So, you beam a radio signal towards the ionosphere/dome from a ground station dish. The signal reaches the ionosphere/dome and it bounces back down to Earth from the sky. This would make it seem like the signal originated from a satellite, but in fact it originated on the ground.

And anyway you don't need satellites to determine "GPS" location. You just need to be within range of cell towers and triangulation math will do the rest. This would work basically the same on a flat Earth or a globe Earth.

#teamglobe should probably reconsider using GPS as evidence of a globe earth. Feel free to correct me.

Geo-location from Cell towers assumes you are simply at ground level wherever it determines you to be.
GPS is available and functioning regardless of weather and location. GPS works in the middle of the ocean, hundreds or thousands of miles from any tower.
And of course GPS IS OPEN SOURCE. You can design and build your OWN RECEIVER to take advantage of it. You can test your ideas for yourself.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: