Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

I don't believe in flat earth theories. I think world cannot be flat at all as you can arrive where you started by going one way.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

Gotta love the ignore button.

Much better than listening to the Goof Troop chirp its banal bullshit.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

^^^ Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my life.

I'd say you missed it. Hint: The proof presented was for your camp (I snuck out for a sec; they think I'm getting beer). Listen to it again, then apology to me.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm sorry. What did I miss?

"This spacecraft orbiting 120 miles above the Earth will go farther than any other spacecraft before." Salyut 7 was launched in April 1982. That's all I'm saying as I head back to my camp with beer in hand, my comrades none the wiser that I shared this tidbit while staring at the ... wait for it ... moon.

Good catch. Thanks.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

^^^ Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my life.

I'd say you missed it. Hint: The proof presented was for your camp (I snuck out for a sec; they think I'm getting beer). Listen to it again, then apology to me.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm sorry. What did I miss?

"This spacecraft orbiting 120 miles above the Earth will go farther than any other spacecraft before." Salyut 7 was launched in April 1982. That's all I'm saying as I head back to my camp with beer in hand, my comrades none the wiser that I shared this tidbit while staring at the ... wait for it ... moon.

Good catch. Thanks.

<my other account> Remember, I wasn't here, so please don't tell Bob.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Seriously, I'm taken aback that a dude well-versed in such matters would've made such a mistake. Hey, maybe Apollo wasn't considered a spacecraft, but if it was, its target was the middle of the Atlantic, never climbing pass 120 miles.

NASA: Ground control to Major Tom.
Major Tom: I'm in the cafeteria. What the hell do you want?
NASA: Commencing countdown, engines on.
Major Tom: It's days like that I'm glad I'm not a monkey, or is it a dog this time?
NASA: The circuit's dead, there's something wrong!
Major Tom: Dudes, I'm shitting in the can and there's nothing I can do.
NASA: There is a problem. Went to rockets full. Hello Major Tom. The thrusters no turned on. We're standing by.
Major Tom: Fuck this rocketman shit! I'm goin' home to my wife.

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

^^^ probably said by every astronot, every launch.

That, or "Sorry, I thought you said LUNCH time!"   Cheesy

Space is FAKE, kids. Astronots are freemasonic frauds. Wake up.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH & FAKE SPACE
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+%22fake+space%22
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:41:01 PM

While we're waiting for the globalists to explain the size of the Moon's shadow during a total eclipse of the Sun lets watch this fun video. -- https://youtu.be/5CCLbyRLQyo

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893802.msg20463093#msg20463093
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

The path of the eclipse shadow on the 21st of August will travel from west to east across the USA however the Moon travels from the east to the west. This is a massive fail for the globe.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

The path of the eclipse shadow on the 21st of August will travel from west to east across the USA however the Moon travels from the east to the west. This is a massive fail for the globe.

Really. So you've obviously done the calculations and by your logic, the shadow is going the wrong way?

A. Do you not think that maybe you're wrong?
B. Do you not think that maybe the shadow is related to the moon's orbital path?
C. If NASA has spent billions of dollars on convincing us that space is fake, do you think that they would fuck up such a simple concept?

Maybe the people/gods that made the projections/sun and moon spotlights/gold-oxide dome/other unprovable bullshit, are testing us??

Or maybe you're full of shit, or just an idiot.

You should check the eclipse out though to be fair, if you're in the US. I saw one before and it was really cool. Make sure you find an area that gets the full totality path, it's not the same even if you're in 99% of the shadow, the moon needs to be fully obscured for the effect. It gets really dark.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

If you think about this for more than 100ms, the answer as to why this happens will be embarrassingly obvious.

The only thing embarrassingly obvious here is your faggotry.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

Interesting that the solar eclipse on 8/21 is 821 days from 11/19/19.

See my post about 11/19/19 @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.msg16536900#msg16536900

Get ready for a fake alien invasion. If you believe in what they call "outer-space", you'll fall for their lie.

Nothing gets out, and nothing gets in.
zmb

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:39:38 PM

I wonder how gravity would work if Earth would be a perfect octahedron.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)
█     PoSToken (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0) ●  WebSite (https://postoken.org)  ●  Twitter (https://twitter.com/PoSToken)  ●  Slack (https://postoken.slack.com)  ●  Whitepaper (https://postoken.org/whitepaper.pdf)
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:59:31 PM by nomad13666

I wonder how gravity would work if Earth would be a perfect octahedron.

Exactly the same. It wouldn't, because it doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gravity+is+a+myth
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

Interesting that the solar eclipse on 8/21 is 821 days from 11/19/19.

See my post about 11/19/19 @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.msg16536900#msg16536900

Get ready for a fake alien invasion. If you believe in what they call "outer-space", you'll fall for their lie.

Nothing gets out, and nothing gets in.

Except that there are 1-5 solar eclipses every year. So your numbers game is total bullshit, basically.

Not all of them appear across the US of course, that's how planets and moons work.

I'm not going to look at your post about "11/19/19" because I can guarantee that you will be talking about coinicidental number/letter nonsense.

I'm not ready for a fake alien invasion. You fucking absolute bell-end.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

Gotta love the ignore button.

Much better than listening to the Goof Troop chirp its banal bullshit.

And much better than listening to your stupid responses. Keep us on "ignore," please.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:11:09 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 11:23:19 PM by notbatman

Really. So you've obviously done the calculations and by your logic, the shadow is going the wrong way?

B. Do you not think that maybe the shadow is related to the moon's orbital path?
C. If NASA has spent billions of dollars on convincing us that space is fake, do you think that they would fuck up such a simple concept?

Maybe the people/gods that made the projections/sun and moon spotlights/gold-oxide dome/other unprovable bullshit, are testing us??

You should check the eclipse out though to be fair, if you're in the US. I saw one before and it was really cool. Make sure you find an area that gets the full totality path, it's not the same even if you're in 99% of the shadow, the moon needs to be fully obscured for the effect. It gets really dark.

A. How can I be wrong about the diameter of the Aug. 21st eclipse shadow (71 miles) or the path and direction of the shadow (west to east across the USA)?
B. I'm not entirely sure the eclipse is even caused by the Moon, there are many dark unseen bodies in the heavens. The Black Sun is a well known example of a dark body.
C. NASA has to explain what is being observed then craft a mathematically perfect globular model that fits said observations. This is an extremely difficult task and the faggots are doing the best they can.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

A. How can I be wrong about the diameter of the Aug. 21st eclipse shadow (71 miles) or the path and direction of the shadow (west to east across the USA)?
B. I'm not entirely sure the eclipse is even caused by the Moon, There are many dark unseen bodies in the heavens. The Black Sun is a well known example of a dark body.
C. NASA has to explain what is being observed then craft a mathematically perfect globular model that fits said observations. This is an extremely difficult task and the faggots are doing the best they can.

So the "Black Sun" exists, but the real Sun and Moon are fake spotlights, suspended from a gold-oxide dome. Then how does the "Black Sun" hover in space, inside the dome? Especially if gravity is fake too...

The faggots at NASA seem to know a lot more than you about solar eclipses, because with billions of dollars at their disposal I abso-fucking-lutely guarantee that they would not fuck up a simple calculation of whether the shadow of the moon would go the wrong way.

You're either a troll, or a fucking buffoon.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

A. How can I be wrong about the diameter of the Aug. 21st eclipse shadow (71 miles) or the path and direction of the shadow (east to west across the USA)?
B. I'm not entirely sure the eclipse is even caused by the Moon, There are many dark unseen bodies in the heavens. The Black Sun is a well known example of a dark body.
>Black Sun
>well known example
Yeah amongst mongs.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

A. How can I be wrong about the diameter of the Aug. 21st eclipse shadow (71 miles) or the path and direction of the shadow (east to west across the USA)?
>Black Sun
>well known example
Yeah amongst mongs.

You can't disprove a person's religion to him. But if you happen to make him doubt enough, he might commit suicide. Do you want his blood on your hands?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

So the "Black Sun" exists, but the real Sun and Moon are fake spotlights, suspended from a gold-oxide dome. Then how does the "Black Sun" hover in space, inside the dome? Especially if gravity is fake too...

The faggots at NASA seem to know a lot more than you about solar eclipses, because with billions of dollars at their disposal I abso-fucking-lutely guarantee that they would not fuck up a simple calculation of whether the shadow of the moon would go the wrong way.

You're either a troll, or a fucking buffoon.

It's not a matter of them "fucking up a calculation" asshat, they have to explain what is being observed.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:32:22 PM

>Black Sun
>well known example
Yeah amongst mongs.

You can't disprove a person's religion to him. But if you happen to make him doubt enough, he might commit suicide. Do you want his blood on your hands?

Cool
Anytime. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: