Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:27:37 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 06:38:20 AM by notbatman

^ why the fuck did you bring up magnetic induction? You're a fucking idiot changing the subject.

It's like I'm talking about sealing a window and you start talking about how big your dick is because you hear the word caulk.

He probably brought it up because of your comment:

Quote from: notbatman
All matter experiences electrification via induction in the presence of an electric field.

Which is utter crap.

Me thinks you need to understand the principles of...well, science in general...but in this specific instance the relationship between electric and magnetic fields and induction.

Quote the rest of it, i provided references. You're the one full of crap!

You're literally denying an electrified balloon for example can pick up bits of paper or foil. You're a fucking idiot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

How does gravity proves that the Earth is shaped similar to a ball?
and
How does density proves that the Earth is flat (a flat disk?)?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

and

Gravity is required for all the bullshit that heliocentrism claims, for example; that the ocean curves around a spherical surface. In reality the Earth is flat and water in the ocean is level. Since water is denser than air the atmosphere keeps it pressed down due to the displaced air acting on it.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:18:03 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 07:41:44 AM by TooQik

^ why the fuck did you bring up magnetic induction? You're a fucking idiot changing the subject.

It's like I'm talking about sealing a window and you start talking about how big your dick is because you hear the word caulk.

All matter experiences electrification via induction in the presence of an electric field.

Which is utter crap.

Me thinks you need to understand the principles of...well, science in general...but in this specific instance the relationship between electric and magnetic fields and induction.

You're literally denying an electrified balloon for example can pick up bits of paper or foil. You're a fucking idiot!

[sarcasm]

It's okay everyone, we can stop discussing whether the Earth is flat or not now, as notbatman has proven without a shadow of a doubt that everything sticks to the Earth because of static electricity, not gravity.

I for one will now have a rough time sleeping knowing I can potentially roll out of bed and off the edge of the Earth.

[/sarcasm]
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

I find very hard to think, but how do Periscopes prove the Earth is real flat?
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Oh! I thought this thread is already closed, but the discussion never stops!, well as long as flat earth believers this thread will always be open and active, i just hope one day, we can conclude what is the reality and the truth on this topic. For me , i'm on "Flat Earth Non-Believer" Team. I'm so done with BadDecker though, but i think i can discuss it to him sarcastically  Grin  Grin.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:54:06 AM

Which is utter crap.

[sarcasm]

It's okay everyone, we can stop discussing whether the Earth is flat or not now, as notbatman has proven without a shadow of a doubt that everything sticks to the Earth because of static electricity, not gravity.

I for one will now have a rough time sleeping knowing I can potentially roll out of bed and off the edge of the Earth.

[/sarcasm]
True. I have hard times every time when I roll out of bed and fall off from the edge. It's fucking hard to climb back...
IadixDev

Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

Ha sorry cant help talking about my dick, it's my theory that it's the center of the universe, everything revolve around it, and the center of attractions for all females.  

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

and

Gravity is required for all the bullshit that heliocentrism claims, for example; that the ocean curves around a spherical surface. In reality the Earth is flat and water in the ocean is level. Since water is denser than air the atmosphere keeps it pressed down due to the displaced air acting on it.

Except density and pressure require gravity.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Since Bob wants to post a re-hashed video version of popsci's top 10 list I'll just bump this ancient post I made that debunks it all.

1. The Moon

2. Ships and the Horizon

3. Varying Star Constellations

4. Shadows and Sticks

5. Seeing Farther from Higher

6. Ride a Plane

7. Look at Other Planets

8. The Existence of Timezones

9. The Center of Gravity

10. Images from Space
Source: http://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round <--- DEBUNKED!

1. The Moon Over the Flat Earth

a) The Moon and the Sun in the sky at the same time during a lunar eclipse (this also proves the existence of the black sun).

b) The wrong side of the Moon occulted during an eclipse.

c) The cooling effects of Moonlight prove it's not reflected sunlight.

d) The distance to the Moon as measured by a sextant using plane trigonometry is ~3000 miles.

e) Stars are sometimes visible through the Moon.

f) Clouds are sometimes visible behind the Moon.

g) The NASA Moon landing is a proven hoax.

2. Ships and the Flat Horizon

When a ship disappears beyond the horizon it's due to perspective and having traveled past the vanishing point.

3. Seeing Stars

a) The north star Polaris is visible south of the equator as far as the tropic of Capricorn; impossible on a spherical Earth.

b) Airy's Failure experiment proves the Earth is stationary.

4. Sticks and Shadows Will Break their Skull and Bones

a) A sundial made from a stick that casts a shadow and used to determine solar time proves the heliocentric model is impossible by revealing the path of the Sun through the sky.

b) The example given by two sticks casting shadows à la Eratosthenes can be easily explained by a geocentric flat Earth.

5. You Can See Farther from Higher on a Flat Earth

You can see father from higher up due to perspective as the vanishing point distance is a function of elevation of the eye/camera from the ground.

6. Ride a Plane Over the Plane

a) An airplane can fly in a circle over the circular face of the flat Earth without stopping.

b) The windows in an airplane are curved and distort the image you see creating the illusion of a curved horizon.

c) Flight paths make no sense on a globe but make perfect sense on a flat Earth.

d) There's no GPS tracking of airplanes in the southern "hemisphere" proving GPS is actually Earth based.

e) Flight times don't jive with distances traveled in the southern "hemisphere".

f) Gyroscopic compasses on-board airplanes prove the Earth is flat.

7. Observation of Other Planets

a) Observation of planets shows them to be lights in the sky.

b) Close observation of planets by amateur astronomers with telescopic equipment reveals images that contradict those provided by NASA and the establishment, especially those of Venus.

c) Computer simulation of planetary orbits based on the heliocentric model results in chaos.

8. Flat Earth Time Zone

a) The Sun rises and sets due to perspective; emerging from and disappearing into the vanishing point at the horizon. This results in the various timezones during its circular orbit above the flat Earth.

b) If the Earth were a rotating sphere completing one revolution every 24 hours the Sun would be over head at midnight every ~180 days.

9. Density Not Gravity

a) An object that's denser than air will fall.

b) An object that's lighter than air will rise.

10. Images Not From Space

a) Images taken by amateurs with balloons all show a flat horizon that rises to eye/camera level and a Sun with a hotspot under it.

b) All NASA/establishment photos are taken at high altitude with a wide angle fisheye lens or are fake/CGI/composites.

c) Satellites are a hoax; GPS is achieved via cell towers, satellite TV signals are bounced off the dome and all international data is transmitted via undersea cables.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Since Bob wants to post a re-hashed video version of popsci's top 10 list I'll just bump this ancient post I made that debunks it all.

1. The Moon

2. Ships and the Horizon

3. Varying Star Constellations

4. Shadows and Sticks

5. Seeing Farther from Higher

6. Ride a Plane

7. Look at Other Planets

8. The Existence of Timezones

9. The Center of Gravity

10. Images from Space
Source: http://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round <--- DEBUNKED!

1. The Moon Over the Flat Earth

a) The Moon and the Sun in the sky at the same time during a lunar eclipse (this also proves the existence of the black sun).

b) The wrong side of the Moon occulted during an eclipse.

c) The cooling effects of Moonlight prove it's not reflected sunlight.

d) The distance to the Moon as measured by a sextant using plane trigonometry is ~3000 miles.

e) Stars are sometimes visible through the Moon.

f) Clouds are sometimes visible behind the Moon.

g) The NASA Moon landing is a proven hoax.

2. Ships and the Flat Horizon

When a ship disappears beyond the horizon it's due to perspective and having traveled past the vanishing point.

3. Seeing Stars

a) The north star Polaris is visible south of the equator as far as the tropic of Capricorn; impossible on a spherical Earth.

b) Airy's Failure experiment proves the Earth is stationary.

4. Sticks and Shadows Will Break their Skull and Bones

a) A sundial made from a stick that casts a shadow and used to determine solar time proves the heliocentric model is impossible by revealing the path of the Sun through the sky.

b) The example given by two sticks casting shadows à la Eratosthenes can be easily explained by a geocentric flat Earth.

5. You Can See Farther from Higher on a Flat Earth

You can see father from higher up due to perspective as the vanishing point distance is a function of elevation of the eye/camera from the ground.

6. Ride a Plane Over the Plane

a) An airplane can fly in a circle over the circular face of the flat Earth without stopping.

b) The windows in an airplane are curved and distort the image you see creating the illusion of a curved horizon.

c) Flight paths make no sense on a globe but make perfect sense on a flat Earth.

d) There's no GPS tracking of airplanes in the southern "hemisphere" proving GPS is actually Earth based.

e) Flight times don't jive with distances traveled in the southern "hemisphere".

f) Gyroscopic compasses on-board airplanes prove the Earth is flat.

7. Observation of Other Planets

a) Observation of planets shows them to be lights in the sky.

b) Close observation of planets by amateur astronomers with telescopic equipment reveals images that contradict those provided by NASA and the establishment, especially those of Venus.

c) Computer simulation of planetary orbits based on the heliocentric model results in chaos.

8. Flat Earth Time Zone

a) The Sun rises and sets due to perspective; emerging from and disappearing into the vanishing point at the horizon. This results in the various timezones during its circular orbit above the flat Earth.

b) If the Earth were a rotating sphere completing one revolution every 24 hours the Sun would be over head at midnight every ~180 days.

9. Density Not Gravity

10. Images Not From Space

a) Images taken by amateurs with balloons all show a flat horizon that rises to eye/camera level and a Sun with a hotspot under it.

b) All NASA/establishment photos are taken at high altitude with a wide angle fisheye lens or are fake/CGI/composites.

c) Satellites are a hoax; GPS is achieved via cell towers, satellite TV signals are bounced off the dome and all international data is transmitted via undersea cables.
Not a single debunk was made. Saying something is hoax is not debunking, it is just denial.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

9. Density Not Gravity

No gravity = no pressure = no weight = no "lighter" = no density.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

and

They require a force, gravity is a bullshit lie.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

and

They are muddying the waters trying to confuse!......... its what they do!
They do not believe in static charge.!! no one can help them.!! they have let themselves be subjected by the propaganda.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

and

Which force then ?

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

and

They are muddying the waters trying to confuse!......... its what they do!
They do not believe in static charge.!! no one can help them.!! they have let themselves be subjected by the propaganda.

I believe in static charge, but it doesnt explain the density issue, product of mass (hence of gravity), and not of static charge.

Static charge doesnt have anything to do with density and thing being lighter or heavier.

And static charge would require the earth to actually be "charged".

If there was such charge, we could just plug electric lamp on the group for them to lit up. Which of course is not the case.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

Those notions have not been installed by anyone lol

Faraday cant really explain fall of body as they do .. still less why things would float or sink because of their "density"

What do you mean by "vortex math"?

Classic geometry can modelize vortex fairly easily with trivial trigo ..

Decimal or any other base is not fundation of mathematics ..

I would say it's because of ten fingers ..

But either using base 2, 8, or 16, or 60 doesnt change anything. .

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

Those notions have not been installed by anyone lol

Faraday cant really explain fall of body as they do .. still less why things would float or sink because of their "density"

What do you mean by "vortex math"?

Classic geometry can modelize vortex fairly easily with trivial trigo ..

Decimal or any other base is not fundation of mathematics ..

I would say it's because of ten fingers ..

But either using base 2, 8, or 16, or 60 doesnt change anything. .
I am not here to educate you... Forget what i have said and back to your coco.
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

I spend pretty much time researching this theory and this doesn't seem to be a true I guess..
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:08:30 PM

I spend pretty much time researching this theory and this doesn't seem to be a true I guess..

Hi there. Can you share with us your research regarding this issue?
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: