Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

^ FLAT LIKE PISS ON A PLATE.

Sorry, (not)TooQik...no curvature for your boats to hide behind.

Try again, you fucking goof.

See also: https://www.redbull.com/se-en/mysterious-places-part-5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

You are all messed up. Get down close to those islands, and you will see that there is nothing flat about them. Get down to the water, and you will see the waves. Just because these are more in the direction of flat than Everest, doesn't mean that they are flat at all.

Wake up. There isn't anything that is flat, and certainly not the earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

I can hardly believe this silly question made it to 365 pages!

My suggestion is lay flat on your belly, think really really hard, flap your arms, think some more. By now you must've come to the conclusion the earth isn't flat, or go see a shrink Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:47:50 AM

You are all messed up. Get down close to those islands, and you will see that there is nothing flat about them. Get down to the water, and you will see the waves. Just because these are more in the direction of flat than Everest, doesn't mean that they are flat at all.

Cool

Piss off, you pompous windbag.

Your head is flat like the earth, Herman.

Tell your mom I said hi, and thanks for the herpes.

PS; Suck shit until you sick yourself, you fucking insect.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:00:58 AM

I can hardly believe this silly question made it to 365 pages!

My suggestion is lay flat on your belly, think really really hard, flap your arms, think some more. By now you must've come to the conclusion the earth isn't flat, or go see a shrink Wink

You must be the queerly retarded spawn of BADecker and BobLawblaw.

Nice work, goof. Earth is still flat, and you're still a fucking idiot.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

Cool

Piss off, you pompous windbag.

Your head is flat like the earth, Herman.

Tell your mom I said hi, and thanks for the herpes.

PS; Suck shit until you sick yourself, you fucking insect.

The festering tool has no real argument he cannot measure the curve so his argument now is. It cant be flat because nothing is flat.!
He is the one person i have on ignore because his words make me sick .

He is a disease. Please don't quote him again
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:08:47 AM

^^^ Good point.

I'd love to boot-fuck his face.

Hopefully someone kills him soon.

One less piece of shit in the world.
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

^^^ Good point.

Me too,   Trouble is i would not be able to stop because i know what he stands for is evil
For the sake of all our children . i could throttle him and all of the other pedo elite's enabler's with my bear hands.!

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 10:25:22 AM by nomad13666

^^^ Good point.

Me too,   Trouble is i would not be able to stop because i know what he stands for is evil
For the sake of all our children . i could throttle him and all of the other pedo elite's enabler's with my bear hands.!

I'm putting that cunt waffle back on ignore where he belongs.

Good riddance, BADecker. You pedophile scumbag.

Rot in hell, you fucking piece of shit.

amayahazel123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

we are staying on the planet that name is known as earth planet.

this earth may flat. on this earth had more water and flat surface area.

it is looking good and it turns roundly.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Given that Flat Earthers love youtube videos so much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ObTd7DLMw

Explain that one away. Roll Eyes

The image in that video is deceptive and you can see how in the following image. Showing an image is easier than explaining how half the boat in the video is actually a mirrored reflection.

Showing an unrelated image of a different ship with different atmospheric conditions does nothing to explain the video I linked.

If you watch the video I linked you can clearly see that the atmospheric conditions are such that no mirroring of the ship is evident where the ship and the water meet, so the bottom of the ship is not obscured by a mirror image of the top part of the ship, rather the bottom of the ship is obscured by water.

It's not fucking unrelated it makes it clear there's a mirror line and the ship in the video also clearly has one. Second point is that once an object passes the vanishing point that's determined by the optics of the eye/camera it becomes obscured from the bottom up due to the angle light enters at. This is perspective and optics and has nothing to do with the earth being a motherfucking ball.

You can watch a ship disappear from the bottom up then zoom in and pull the whole ship back into view. Just because you've got video of a boat doing this at max zoom and the limits of the cameras optics so you can't zoom in any further doesn't somehow by magic mean the ship is falling off a curved surface. The water is fucking flat, it's provably flat fucking stupid cunt.

Of course it's unrelated to the video I linked, you may as well have shown a picture of an orange to argue against my original request to explain away the video.

There is no mirrored image in the video I linked visible. If you're seeing some it's only because you subjectively want it there to convince yourself that the ship is not on the other side of the horizon, as it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'm kinda curious as to how much zoom you think you need to pull the ship back over the horizon??? I should clarify for you that this is purely a rhetorical question, as no amount of zoom is going to magically lift that ship out of the water again as perspective and optics are not the reason you can't see the bottom of the ship, curvature of the Earth on the other hand is.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

Just as a reminder to all the Flat Earthers out there, particularly those living in North America, of the Solar eclipse that's occurring on the 21st August. Given how much you like to ignore NASA, please make sure you heed their advise on safety and wear suitable eye protection when viewing the eclipse, the last thing I want is to miss your laughable posts on this forum because you've blinded yourselves.

https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/safety

Don't forget to enjoy the beauty of the eclipse as you ponder to yourselves all the reasons why this can't happen on a flat Earth.

teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

^^^ Good point.

Proof of insanity. You would murder someone because you think he is bad? Sounds like you're schizophrenic and delusional. I think its a common trait among you FE people.
gigaoptic

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:27:17 PM

i am really sorry to say that you all are talking about a foolish topic because many of the sattelites that went around the earth and saw that it has no edges and it is a sphere.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

The image in that video is deceptive and you can see how in the following image. Showing an image is easier than explaining how half the boat in the video is actually a mirrored reflection.

Showing an unrelated image of a different ship with different atmospheric conditions does nothing to explain the video I linked.

If you watch the video I linked you can clearly see that the atmospheric conditions are such that no mirroring of the ship is evident where the ship and the water meet, so the bottom of the ship is not obscured by a mirror image of the top part of the ship, rather the bottom of the ship is obscured by water.

It's not fucking unrelated it makes it clear there's a mirror line and the ship in the video also clearly has one. Second point is that once an object passes the vanishing point that's determined by the optics of the eye/camera it becomes obscured from the bottom up due to the angle light enters at. This is perspective and optics and has nothing to do with the earth being a motherfucking ball.

You can watch a ship disappear from the bottom up then zoom in and pull the whole ship back into view. Just because you've got video of a boat doing this at max zoom and the limits of the cameras optics so you can't zoom in any further doesn't somehow by magic mean the ship is falling off a curved surface. The water is fucking flat, it's provably flat fucking stupid cunt.

Of course it's unrelated to the video I linked, you may as well have shown a picture of an orange to argue against my original request to explain away the video.

There is no mirrored image in the video I linked visible. If you're seeing some it's only because you subjectively want it there to convince yourself that the ship is not on the other side of the horizon, as it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'm kinda curious as to how much zoom you think you need to pull the ship back over the horizon??? I should clarify for you that this is purely a rhetorical question, as no amount of zoom is going to magically lift that ship out of the water again as perspective and optics are not the reason you can't see the bottom of the ship, curvature of the Earth on the other hand is.

Watch this video I posted, it explains a lot of how perspective works. -- https://youtu.be/AOvRWhSye4k

As for the video here's a still frame:

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Watch this video I posted, it explains a lot of how perspective works. -- https://youtu.be/AOvRWhSye4k

Of course, FE people never heard of telescopes or even binoculars.

If FE were real, a mountain observatory in the States could see the Himalayas, even though the atmosphere might blur it some.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

https://youtu.be/0LaFcXU37bo
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

I'm formally predicting the end of the world (spinning globe) on the 21st of August 2017.
teeneffigy

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

I'm formally predicting the end of the world (spinning globe) on the 21st of August 2017.

Is that when the world blows up or when we all have that light bulb moment and realize that the earth is indeed flat?
teeneffigy

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:20:18 PM

What is the yellow arrow for? The entire hull of the ship cannot be seen. Its under the horizon it has nothing to do with perspective or light diffraction or whatever you want to believe. The only people capable of convincing themselves that this FE stuff is real are people with mental issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: