Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 06:12:37 PM by —

How satellite orbits are explained according to the flat earth theory? I'm not trying to mock anyone, I'm just curious and want to learn more. Thank you
Satellites you say.

Have you ever seen a satellite dish pointing straight up ?
Have you ever lost the signal for ever because the 40 year old satellite broke because of no maintenance, no service  
Have you ever lost the signal for ever because the satellite got destroyed by space debris or collided with another
Have you ever lost the signal for ever because the satellite malfunctioned
Have you ever lost the signal for ever because it run out of power
Have you ever seen a satellite dish with water draining holes in the middle ? (how do all manufacturers know i want be moving to a place right below the satellite, and water or sand fill up the wok and render it useless)

Car or electric, electronic manufacturers could learn a thing or two from satellite producing companies to make something last for ever without breakdowns without service or upgrade 40 year old tech

"Satellites" are ground based, bouncing the signal of the ionosphere.
Prove, power required to transmit.
How much power uses a ordinary CB radio for very short range.
Power requirement is squared so it needs a lot of power over long distances also depends on bandwidth used and obviously amount of data.

Get used to it, Home.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brandy_Lehmann

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

OMG, this is the most epic thread I've ever seen
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

some useless gibberish

Have you ever been in space? Because I've been. Beat it.
Aqua Man

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

How satellite orbits are explained according to the flat earth theory? I'm not trying to mock anyone, I'm just curious and want to learn more. Thank you
Satellites you say.

Have you ever lost the signal for ever because the 40 year old satellite broke because of no maintenance, no service  
Have you ever lost the signal for ever because the satellite got destroyed by space debris or collided with another
Have you ever seen a satellite dish with water draining holes in the middle ? (how do all manufacturers know i want be moving to a place right below the satellite, and water or sand fill up the wok and render it useless)

Car or electric, electronic manufacturers could learn a thing or two from satellite producing companies to make something last for ever without breakdowns without service or upgrade 40 year old tech

Power requirement is squared so it needs a lot of power over long distances also depends on bandwidth used and obviously amount of data.

I do some radio amateur stuff as a hobby and weather satellite image signals I receive are stronger when I point the satellite with my antenna when it's orbit is above me and signal fades quickly when the satellite goes behind the horizon. I also have to use a special software to deflect doppler effect so that the signal doesn't change frequency while the satellite is moving. How do you explain those phenomenon according to flat earth?
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Satellites you say.

I do some radio amateur stuff as a hobby and weather satellite image signals I receive are stronger when I point the satellite with my antenna when it's orbit is above me and signal fades quickly when the satellite goes behind the horizon. I also have to use a special software to deflect doppler effect so that the signal doesn't change frequency while the satellite is moving. How do you explain those phenomenon according to flat earth?
Your network requires more coverage/more statalites. one should be properly updated every 15 degrees.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

the earth is not flat enough because if it is flat the center of gravity of the world does not fit in many things and there will be a limit on the earth. Many are showing proof that the earth is not flat enough to watch video about the world on YouTube much
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Why the earth has 4 seasons? from a 'Flat earth' perspective.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Why the earth has 4 seasons? from a 'Flat earth' perspective.
Take your pick:

Bro. Sanchez TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yv4oY-YPb0

Antarctic Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHRMAtkQoU

Rob Skiba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8

https://flatearthscienceandbible.com/2016/06/29/seasons-and-weather-on-flat-earth-explained/

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

^^^

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

If there is anyone who thinks that the world is flat, what are the edges of the world? Someone hiding the edges of the world from us? If the world were flat, there would be no atmosphere.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

If there is anyone who thinks that the world is flat, what are the edges of the world? Someone hiding the edges of the world from us? If the world were flat, there would be no atmosphere.

Antarctica is a ring that forms a literal wall of ice that surround the continents and beyond Antarctica is is a dome wall. There's an Antarctica treaty enforced by all the worlds militaries working in cooperation to prevent any unauthorized access.

Also on a ball Earth the atmosphere would be sucked off by the vacuum of outer space, what a joke. In reality there's a dome covering the entire plane and outer space is nothing but a hoax.
victoralida

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

There's no such thing as a "Flat Earth Theory". Theories require evidence.... after 11 hours, no one has posted even any unconvincing evidence, much less convincing evidence. Flat Earth is a fantasy, not a theory.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

Flat earth theory is neither officially nor unofficially associated with any religion. Throughout the ages various religious institutions have championed a flat earth model for the world. Unfortunately this leaves us with the vestigial thought that flat earth theory and religions are symbiotic. They are not, even though many religions today, both mainstream and otherwise, still teach its followers that the world is flat. While they are not incorrect, believing in a flat earth isn't contingent upon believing in a deity or being a part of any religion.
Astargath

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Antarctica is a ring that forms a literal wall of ice that surround the continents and beyond Antarctica is is a dome wall. There's an Antarctica treaty enforced by all the worlds militaries working in cooperation to prevent any unauthorized access.

Also on a ball Earth the atmosphere would be sucked off by the vacuum of outer space, what a joke. In reality there's a dome covering the entire plane and outer space is nothing but a hoax.

We just need some videos of that or a ship being brought back with zoom or the flat earth or the dome and we will believe you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

I'll just leave this here.

Convex Earth - The Documentary -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=lU0VVFoJ5pI

edit:

1. These Jews have destroyed the globe with their experiments.
2. These Jews still insist on hiding God go full Flat Earth Society with ridiculous speculation in the second half of the video.
3. We live under an engineered dome not stuck to the side of an asteroid with a magnet *facepalm*.

Watch this documentary, they bring a ship back into view using zoom among other things. Just ignore their Jewish speculations and conclusions.
pedro_delgado

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

What a thread!  Grin
Astargath

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

I'll just leave this here.

Convex Earth - The Documentary -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=lU0VVFoJ5pI

edit:

1. These Jews have destroyed the globe with their experiments.
2. These Jews still insist on hiding God go full Flat Earth Society with ridiculous speculation in the second half of the video.
3. We live under an engineered dome not stuck to the side of an asteroid with a magnet *facepalm*.

Watch this documentary, they bring a ship back into view using zoom among other things. Just ignore their Jewish speculations and conclusions.

Where??? https://youtu.be/lU0VVFoJ5pI?t=35m47s They show a boat going over the horizon disappearing bottom first but they never showed the boat being brought back into view by zooming in, they just directly showed an image of the boat again claiming it was brought back into view by zooming in but we never see them zooming in at all... rofl.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Also, simple experiment that destroys the flat earth. https://youtu.be/hLPPE3_DVCw?t=4m32s

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nawm04

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

it is sphere bros
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: