Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

What fucking planet did I just land on?

How many planets are there again?  I thought the dome was covered with projections and outer space doesn't exist?

Or does the word planet mean something different to flat earthers, like how you change gravity to buoyancy and density LOLOL and pretend it means something else entirely!

Your body is displacing the atmosphere, unlike a hydrogen balloon it's more dense than the atmospheric medium. How does this change anything?

So how many planets are there?

I kept it simpler this time I wouldn't want you to use both your brain cells at once!

The only difference between stars and planets is the autonomous motion of the latter; nothing but holographic lights projected off of a concave mirrored dome. Go count them yourself.

I'm just saying that it would be really easy to prove that with photographic evidence, care to share some of it?

Lights in the sky are self evident.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:12:11 AM by mprep

3 6 9 right on time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8fUzUwi_ws

Listen to the words of Sir Vincent- Smythe Obleson. (Rear Admiral).... Applause...Applause.!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZBtj3tbbc&t=2s
ChampionsoftheChain

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

The solution is simple. Look at the bottom of your shoes. Are they flat? Yes? Then yeah the Earth is flat.

Its so simple!

Other than message boards and forum trolls, I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares this theory as fact.  It seems to be more of a gigantic online troll topic more then a valid conspiracy theory.  I also find it ironic that the flat earth conspirators are the same people who condemn Islam and other religions as living in the past, while they are trying to do the same with modern techno logic society...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

How many planets are there again?  I thought the dome was covered with projections and outer space doesn't exist?

Or does the word planet mean something different to flat earthers, like how you change gravity to buoyancy and density LOLOL and pretend it means something else entirely!

Your body is displacing the atmosphere, unlike a hydrogen balloon it's more dense than the atmospheric medium. How does this change anything?

I kept it simpler this time I wouldn't want you to use both your brain cells at once!

The only difference between stars and planets is the autonomous motion of the latter; nothing but holographic lights projected off of a concave mirrored dome. Go count them yourself.

I'm just saying that it would be really easy to prove that with photographic evidence, care to share some of it?

Oh, now it's self evident that stars are being projected off of a concave mirrored dome yet no one has said this anywhere before for thousands of years. Give me a break with your shit, show us the pictures or stop lying.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Ancient observation when the ships in the sea away from the observer, not gradually lost from sight due to the far distance, and almost instantly, as it were "drowned", disappearing over the horizon. This gives rise to the thought that the earth is round.
kaidon

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Oh, now it's self evident that stars are being projected off of a concave mirrored dome yet no one has said this anywhere before for thousands of years. Give me a break with your shit, show us the pictures or stop lying.
dream and see the earth from the outside, then tell us.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Ancient observation when the ships in the sea away from the observer, not gradually lost from sight due to the far distance, and almost instantly, as it were "drowned", disappearing over the horizon. This gives rise to the thought that the earth is round.
By round it is to assume you mean "oblate sphere" and you stand upside down (or someone else).
Curvature calc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678488.msg34855799#msg34855799

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

Is my timing that flawed.?....Do you cry out in your sleep?..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjjjc66Q29k

I don't need to dream anything, there is plenty of footage of earth from space, thousands of hours non-stop. I can tell you the earth is in fact round.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kaidon

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

I don't need to dream anything, there is plenty of footage of earth from space, thousands of hours non-stop. I can tell you the earth is in fact round.
so we do not have to be an astronaut to prove it?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Other than message boards and forum trolls, I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares this theory as fact. 

Many celebrities have now stated they were just joking when they said they believed the earth is flat.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Wrong map does not prove that earth is a spinning ball flying, tilting, wobbling through space with ridiculous speeds. Don't major on minor. The missing curvature is where the argument is won.

Have you ever been on a plane or a train?  Did you feel like you were going 700mph?  Obviously when it accelerated to that point, you felt that right?  Well now just think about that for a second and realize that the earth has never accelerated while you were alive.  It wouldn't really matter how fast it was going because you were already a part of the system when you came into existence.  Do you think a fly flying around in a car understand he's going 70mph down a freeway?   Of course he doesn't, because he doesn't understand the interior of the car relative to the outside of the car.  Much in the same way that you don't understand it, actually.

I'm honestly feeling like the majority of you people who push this bullshit information are just trolling everyone and flat earthers are much rarer than this.  Some of the shit in this thread is beyond the point of stupid.

Are you dumb? The missing curvature spinning ball earth believer, the missing curvature clearly without a shadow of a doubt indicates that you do not live on a spinning ball hurling through "space" with ridiculous speeds.

Let's clear now other monkeyman science crap and stupid bogus comparison with fly in a car, etc...

Michaelson-Morley and many others have scientifically shown and proven the earth is stationary, as well as gyros. The only thing that moves is the aether. Also, you can not use the airplane or car excuse. There is no barrier to your spinning ball earth. It is scientifically impossible to have a vacuum such as theoretical space next to a non-vacuum, enclosed container, which is what earth is. Try standing on top of the outside of a plane and tell me if you feel anything. Again, you have no barrier to your spinning ball earth. Air and clouds are not a barrier. Imaginary magical force called "gravity" is not a barrier.

And the most important thing, the Word of The Creator of earth is very clear: NO moving, wobbling, tilting, spinning, hurling and other nonsense

http://testingtheglobe.com/images/FixedEarthBible.JPG

Since the word of the Creator of earth is very clear, consider Ezekiel 28 which explains how God gave Satan control of the earth... at least to some extent.

Consider Isaiah chapter 14, which refers to Satan in allegory.

Isaiah 51 talks about the earth wearing out.

Isaiah talks about the new heavens and new earth. Revelation 21:1 backs this up.

Revelation 12 talks about the great war in heaven, where the dragon (Satan) is thrown to the earth.

The point is, the things that talk about the earth not being removed, and the things that talk about all the moving of the earth, are all allegory things. They are not meant to suggest that the earth is flat or a globe or anything else. But the earth is moved and does move.

Cool

No, the bible is very clear on that subject, and we will not fall for this allegory crap. The Word of God is above all. Repent or go away, sellout.

Don't listen to this jesuit sellout badecker, learn true cosmology from the bible.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

^^^ The Masons are shabbos goys, they're a Jewish control group like the Jesuits.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

There is hardly any help left for you if after all that time spent in this thread, you still believe that those nasa footages are real. Sorry deluded spaceboy fan, they are fake and you have been greatly bamboozled.
You don't need any "special" skills to see their fakery. They have been exposed. Time to make up your mind.

Bonus video: nasa gang losin' it - Live on Camera!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwae38404uU

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

^^^ Astargath knows the Earth is flat, he's either a Jew or a shabbos goy serving his masters.
Trap Chev

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

I am more of a round earth guy, but I'm always interested in what the flat earthers have to say about it.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

I am more of a round earth guy, but I'm always interested in what the flat earthers have to say about it.
Me too, all for roundness

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
bobokmanis

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Earth is not flat because it is clear the earth there is a plateau lowlands, there are mountains there are sea and others.
This already explained that the earth is not flat ,,
I hope this helps.
Open Block

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

The earth is round!

-You see further the higher you are off the ground
-Images from space show that the earth is round, including other planets
-Fly on a plane in one direction... there is no end, you will just go around and around.
-Put a stick in the ground, the shadow that it forms will move over time
-Stand by the ocean horizon, approaching ships dont just appear out of the horizon, but rather emerge from beneath the sea
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:17:23 PM by notbatman

The earth is round a globe!

-You see further the higher you are off the ground
-Images from space show that the earth is round a globe, including other planets
-Fly on a plane in one direction... there is no end, you will just go around and around.
-Put a stick in the ground, the shadow that it forms will move over time
-Stand by the ocean horizon, approaching ships dont just appear out of the horizon, but rather emerge from beneath the sea
FTFY, I wish you fucking idiots would stop arguing the Earth is round when you mean to say that it's a globe.

1. Elevation increases the distance to the horizon as the ground has to rise up to meet the eye; the higher the elevation the more ground is required to meet the horizon. This is perspective and convergence at work.

2. All images produced by NASA and all other so called space agencies are fraudulent; the Earth is covered by a dome and is a closed system i.e. space is a hoax and a lie.

3. There are strict rules and regulations on air travel, you can't just tell the pilot to go fly in a straight line.

4. A stick in the ground with a shadow? You mean a sundial? They prove the Earth is flat via the path of the Sun.

5. Ships don't go over any curve it's all perspective, convergence and other optical effects such as refraction, atmospheric lensing, looming, mirages, etc... that make ships disappear at the horizon. You can confirm this yourself by watching a ship disappear with the naked eye then pull it back into full view with a pair binoculars.

The Earth is not a globe, it's a flat and motionless circular (round) plane covered by a dome.
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: