Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

It is really funny to see there still many people come from the dark ages. I don't even think they can scientifically prove the shape of this planet.
they don't even know what science is... science = some random guy making a vlog about some bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

There is still chance for you, the flekko aka paprika guy. And btw how was your guliash today.

FYI Scientism is NOT Science.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ

jmf5688

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

If you really believe the earth is flat, you need to be dropped on a remote island.  There is no place for your stupidity in society.

I'll take up that offer, are you going to finance it?
Will take offer too if the island is not much further south than Tropic of Capricorn or north Tropic of Cancer and not occupied by country, f**k slavery.

No, no.  This is an island that emulates Siberia. There is no need for people that dumb to enjoy where they are at. 
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.
No i think your face is flat cause i never see it, sent me some photo, idiot.
Astronot already confirm it earth is round/Globes

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

I hate to be the one to tell you but NASA is a traveling circus.
Julth

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

well you can fly to space and see for yourself in like 10-20 years from now
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so.

I doubt a society would ever build a Dyson Sphere - they would instead go for a Dyson SwarmSmiley

Think of the Swarm as a Sphere 2.0.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so.

I doubt a society would ever build a Dyson Sphere - they would instead go for a Dyson SwarmSmiley

Think of the Swarm as a Sphere 2.0.

"Dyson Strings won't work because when they bump into each other, they'll form knots ... But, if we deployed Dyson Sheets washed with the perfect amount of Bounty so not to be too soft or too hard ..."

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

I hate to be the one to tell you but NASA is a traveling circus.

Just saying but you didn't answer to my last post, it's a bit dishonest to ignore arguments when you know you are losing. Badecker also does it, have you photographed the dome yet?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

Just saying but you didn't answer to my last post, it's a bit dishonest to ignore arguments when you know you are losing. Badecker also does it, have you photographed the dome yet?

Why bother quoiting my post if you're not responding to it?  You should just fuck off, I didn't respond because you just copy & paste some shit from some trashy site.

We were discussing whether or not the Bible says the Sun is projected then you start quoting irrelevant shit from some atheist website setup to disprove the Bible, then you accuse me of not responding because I'm losing an argument? Go fuck yourself.

According to the book of Genesis, Chapter 1 Verses 11 to 13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed bearing grasses, plants and trees, and sun was created on the fourth day (verses 14-19). How is it scientifically possible for vegetation to have appeared on earth without the presence of the sun?

See, you're just a fucking cocksucker derailing the discussion. How is this fucking relevant to whether the Sun is being projected or not, you've switched the discussion from this to, the Bible is bullshit because it says there was light that grew plants before the Sun was created? Yes there was a light source that was eventually used to project the Sun.

You accuse me of being dishonest when it's you that's twisting the discussion? What you're doing here is not the actions of somebody winning an argument.
Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Why bother quoiting my post if you're not responding to it?  You should just fuck off, I didn't respond because you just copy & paste some shit from some trashy site.

We were discussing whether or not the Bible says the Sun is projected then you start quoting irrelevant shit from some atheist website setup to disprove the Bible, then you accuse me of not responding because I'm losing an argument? Go fuck yourself.

According to the book of Genesis, Chapter 1 Verses 11 to 13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed bearing grasses, plants and trees, and sun was created on the fourth day (verses 14-19). How is it scientifically possible for vegetation to have appeared on earth without the presence of the sun?

See, you're just a fucking cocksucker derailing the discussion. How is this fucking relevant to whether the Sun is being projected or not, you've switched the discussion from this to, the Bible is bullshit because it says there was light that grew plants before the Sun was created? Yes there was a light source that was eventually used to project the Sun.

You accuse me of being dishonest when it's you that's twisting the discussion? What you're doing here is not the actions of somebody winning an argument.

How is it relevant, you ask? If they have everything wrong in the bible, is it insane to assume that the ''projected sun'' is also wrong? Furthermore because god is the one that supposedly created and did that, this also disproves his existence unless he doesn't follow the laws of physics and just creates magic.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

Dude, exemplar is a huge troll, look at his pictures, clearly trolling. I have him on ignore, please don't quote his shit, it's annoying and you are falling for his baits.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ephelants360 Official

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

Does it affect one's life directly, if let's say; the earth is either flat, spherical, pear-shaped, hollow or otherwise?
Does one generate more/less income upon ''knowing''? Does the (world)economy change? Does your life end or improve upon ''knowing''? Does the world seize to exist if we were to know for 100% fact that it's something else than spherical? Will everyone stop watching the news, and throw their televisions and phones away if we found out the earth was something else than spherical? Just sharing some thoughts. =)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Does it affect one's life directly, if let's say; the earth is either flat, spherical, pear-shaped, hollow or otherwise?
Does one generate more/less income upon ''knowing''? Does the (world)economy change? Does your life end or improve upon ''knowing''? Does the world seize to exist if we were to know for 100% fact that it's something else than spherical? Will everyone stop watching the news, and throw their televisions and phones away if we found out the earth was something else than spherical? Just sharing some thoughts. =)

I'm being defrauded by NASA as they use my tax money to fund their three-ring circus. So yes, knowing will lead to public outcry and hopefully public executions for these fucking liars and tax thieves; more income due to less tax. Knowing who we are, where we are and where we're going also affects ones life directly.

I don't know about throwing out all the TV and phones but the Jews running this shit show will probably get tossed into the oven, for real this time.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

@af_newbie

Push a large piece of Styrofoam into the ocean, hold it down. You can feel the water pressure pushing it up!

Now get a water pressure meter and take a reading below the piece of submerged Styrofoam and measure the pressure. Do you see how obscene this logic and argument is trying to disprove my claim? I claim displaced air is pushing objects down and you tell me go take an air pressure reading above the object to prove it. Well it's the same deal as with trying to measure the pressure pushing the submerged Styrofoam up by putting a pressure meter below it; it doesn't work that way.

You literally have no argument.

The years of methuselah were 969........ that's how long it takes to master it All (everything) starting as a child in a sand pit with a stick.
ayubo

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I think earth is not fiat. its just bad teori. you can get more refrence about fiat earth, dont just read one
Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

I'm being defrauded by NASA as they use my tax money to fund their three-ring circus. So yes, knowing will lead to public outcry and hopefully public executions for these fucking liars and tax thieves; more income due to less tax. Knowing who we are, where we are and where we're going also affects ones life directly.

I don't know about throwing out all the TV and phones but the Jews running this shit show will probably get tossed into the oven, for real this time.

Yet you are gullible enough to believe the word written in an old book which is filled with scientific and other simple mistakes (the bible).

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecPeSmF_ikc
rasedul_20

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Earth is not flat it's shape is Like a Orange.
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: