Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:24:49 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

The Earth isn't flat or a sphere because it doesnt exist. Mind Blown? It's because we are likely living in a computer simulation that is run by aliens.

That is an interesting argument.  Personally, I doubt it, because the amount of processing it would take to emulate every single atom and the billions of pieces within it, to such perfection that we never notice any deviation, is inconceivable to me. 

We have a deviation, it's called "notbatman", so the simulation is obviously not totally perfect.

I bet the aliens are also enjoying Crysis @ 4k on their obnoxiously advanced hardware Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

The Earth isn't flat or a sphere because it doesnt exist. Mind Blown? It's because we are likely living in a computer simulation that is run by aliens.

That is an interesting argument.  Personally, I doubt it, because the amount of processing it would take to emulate every single atom and the billions of pieces within it, to such perfection that we never notice any deviation, is inconceivable to me. 

We have a deviation, it's called "notbatman", so the simulation is obviously not totally perfect.

I bet the aliens are also enjoying Crysis @ 4k on their obnoxiously advanced hardware Grin

If we were in a simulation we wouldn't be able to feel ''deviations'' anyways, in fact we wouldn't be able to ever know we are in a simulation unless we were programmed that way.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

That is an interesting argument.  Personally, I doubt it, because the amount of processing it would take to emulate every single atom and the billions of pieces within it, to such perfection that we never notice any deviation, is inconceivable to me.  

If we were in a simulation we wouldn't be able to feel ''deviations'' anyways, in fact we wouldn't be able to ever know we are in a simulation unless we were programmed that way.

I think I've identified a pattern here.
Astargath

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

That is an interesting argument.  Personally, I doubt it, because the amount of processing it would take to emulate every single atom and the billions of pieces within it, to such perfection that we never notice any deviation, is inconceivable to me.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_sLTe6-7SE

You mad?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

It never fails to surprise me how people actually think the Earth is flat, or any other shape - for that matter - than oblate spheroid. There is no proof of the Earth being flat or hollow, and it's laughable how people disregard actual astronauts and scientists who have either went to outer space or have studied enough heavenly bodies to know that the Earth is round and that gravity exists. Flat Earth theorists can be forgivable only if we're living in the 1800s or something, or back when we did not have the technology to view other heavenly bodies or go outside of the Earth. I do hope that people do enough research and that one day we could all just agree that the Earth is a sphere.  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

You did, good job. Next up - object permanence. We'll get to astrophysics in no time.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

You did, good job. Next up - object permanence. We'll get to astrophysics in no time.
3rd Square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

Take a basketball - spray water on it until there is a thin film.

Proof water curves.  Smiley

Photos are not proof of anything... instead of "researching" things, try experimenting - the way science has been done for thousands of years.

Bogus try from a boob licking globe clown.

Earth is flat and motionless plane realm, a creation covered by a firmament-dome exactly as The Bible says. Research flat earth!

Bonus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8  

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Photos are not proof of anything... instead of "researching" things, try experimenting - the way science has been done for thousands of years.

Earth is flat and motionless plane realm, a creation covered by a firmament-dome exactly as The Bible says. Research flat earth!

Bonus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8  

Never heard of mountains and valleys?
Never heard of waves on the water?
Never checked the microscopic view of something purported to be flat?
Never looked at the atomic model?

There isn't anything that is flat, least of all the earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

So you are too stupid to try it?   You'd instantly be embarrassed that you have wasted so much time here.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

What a fucking time to be alive.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:38 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 06:48:13 AM by notbatman
Merited by green547 (2)

Thanks for the stale copy pasta, do you post any OC? Only "party" approved material, amirite?

"we" have access to unlimited information and it shows NASA is propaganda lies and the earth is flat. I can't argue with this first statement.

The artilleryman was given a sheet with a whole bunch calculations for firing vertically with one labeled "earth curvature". I can label a pile of shit as chocolate fudge but it doesn't make it so. The artillery man never uses "earth curvature" when firing on line of sight targets horizontally and the manual even states the planar model is used.

Eratosthenes if such a person ever existed assumes the sun 93 million miles away, with a close small sun the math works out the same. Chocolate fudge anybody?

Finally notice the disrespect aimed at the German soldier implying he's such a dimwitted uncivilized savage he can't into personal hygiene. It's the Jews behind this post, they're behind this conspiracy. Bolshevik Jews murdered 60 million Christians yet one can walk down the street with a communist flag and nobody bats an eye. Walk down the street with swastika and the police will lose their minds because the Jew and his media lied about Hitler and muh 6 million.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:14:01 AM

So 4,000 years ago, they were still more knowledgeable than the idiot OP?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
@withThesmile

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

for me i believe that earth is flat thats my believe ehehehe
Alexay

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

one of the right post fits the thread, but is the earth flat? Let's see what happens  Grin Grin Grin
Astargath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Thanks for the stale copy pasta, do you post any OC? Only "party" approved material, amirite?

"we" have access to unlimited information and it shows NASA is propaganda lies and the earth is flat. I can't argue with this first statement.

The artilleryman was given a sheet with a whole bunch calculations for firing vertically with one labeled "earth curvature". I can label a pile of shit as chocolate fudge but it doesn't make it so. The artillery man never uses "earth curvature" when firing on line of sight targets horizontally and the manual even states the planar model is used.

Eratosthenes if such a person ever existed assumes the sun 93 million miles away, with a close small sun the math works out the same. Chocolate fudge anybody?

Finally notice the disrespect aimed at the German soldier implying he's such a dimwitted uncivilized savage he can't into personal hygiene. It's the Jews behind this post, they're behind this conspiracy. Bolshevik Jews murdered 60 million Christians yet one can walk down the street with a communist flag and nobody bats an eye. Walk down the street with swastika and the police will lose their minds because the Jew and his media lied about Hitler and muh 6 million.

With 3 different sticks instead of 2, the math doesn't work out even if you think the sun is close and small, that's how easy it is to disprove the flat earth.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:03 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:06:14 AM by notbatman

^^^ The math works out the same with 3 or more sticks, care to prove me wrong? When I say prove I don't mean linking youtube videos of Tyson on an MSM talk show making unsubstantiated claims.

Why does adding a 3rd stick (or hole) change anything?

The truth is you're full of shit and the Earth is flat and motionless.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

With 3 different sticks instead of 2, the math doesn't work out even if you think the sun is close and small, that's how easy it is to disprove the flat earth.

Oh wow. I haven't seen a notbatman post in a while. Just read through that reply in your quote, and just had to shake my head in disbelief at the willful ignorance.

He reminds me alot of r0ach from the Wall Observer thread (also ignored), for going on about Jews and stuff, and other racist nonsense that just derails.

It's really sad.

The Jews are organized crime.
Astargath

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

^^^ The math works out the same with 3 or more sticks, care to prove me wrong? When I say prove I don't mean linking youtube videos of Tyson on an MSM talk show making unsubstantiated claims.

Where is the math there? That's an image with no math. with 3 sticks far away enough and using trigonometry to get the angles, a close sun does not work, it has to be far away and the earth has to be round, sorry.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:23:01 AM by notbatman

Where is the math there? That's an image with no math. with 3 sticks far away enough and using trigonometry to get the angles, a close sun does not work, it has to be far away and the earth has to be round, sorry.

ça pue, my statement that you're full of shit stands.

Pages: « 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: