Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188338 times)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:42:25 PM

Have you seen a new coin called GridMasterCoin is using GMC ticket?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089741.0

They've got listed at Yobit and seems enthusiast to be accepted by Bittrex.

No, not till now, thanx maltrox! Well they'll just have to change it, it's that simple. Smiley

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

Have you seen a new coin called GridMasterCoin is using GMC ticket?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089741.0

They've got listed at Yobit and seems enthusiast to be accepted by Bittrex.

We have prior claim. And can prove it.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:13:22 AM

Where can I buy a "real" GMC?
GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:34:28 AM

Where can I buy a "real" GMC?

Ok, so it's this one
Here gregofdoom: https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_gmc Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:03:50 AM

Apparently the "other" GMC just missed us Cheesy They are changing to GRM ticker. They responded quickly. I don't think there was any ill intent here, just an oversight. It happens.
Hazcat

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:46:35 AM

To the guy above... Bittrex delisted us while we were fixing problems. If they wish to pick it up again, we'll be happy about it, but in the meantime, we're on Poloniex, and on the voting list for Cryptopia. I'd also like to see our coin get on Cryptsy.

On to something else: When our biggest miner dropped, I panicked... and the network is still there Cheesy There are miners AND pools out there that we at the foundation are unaware of. If you're mining at a pool other than GMC! or Acidpool, or the p2pool node noted in the OP, PLEASE post it up here! If you own such a pool, the same holds. The more, the better the security of the network. Just because the foundation runs and endorses a couple of pools don't mean we have any intention of being exclusive!

That being said... We need miners! At whatever pool or solo, we need more miners. We're trying to take this coin into uncharted territory, and it needs to be robust enough to handle that. I want to see GH or even TH numbers in nethashpersec when I run my daemon's getmininginfo function Cheesy To those of you interested in the coin but mining others for more immediate profit, please consider load balancing and lending us a piece of your hashrate.

Also, the temporary loss of our biggest miner demonstrated something else, very positive. Our fix to the retargeting worked just fine Cheesy Network dropped by two thirds, and the gap between blocks was not very much.

Net Hash jumped a lot in the last day and is currently sitting at JUST under 1000MH (from what i can see)!

Im only new to this coin and the community and mining via gmc.smarterhash.com with a small amount but after reading the OP and the 11 pages i like this coin and what it seems to be heading towards!

Keep on working and developing and ill keep on mining and holding now Cheesy

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:18:08 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 11:59:14 PM by mmfiore

Is there a Blockchain available for download?

Never mind I found the bootstap.dat

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
shavers

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:51:40 AM

For those who still need it: http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/bootstrap/bootstrap.zip
Anyway, you can find almost everything on our OP, usualy under Resources section.
If we missed something - please point it out and we'll sort that pronto! Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:32:31 AM

Hey!

I got something to say.

It's better to burn out, than fade away....

Ok, enough Def Leppard, but it was appropriate. A bit of a strategy rant follows, for those of you who trade on exchanges.

Sellers. You determine the price. Since some of you are dumpers, LISTEN THE HELL UP!

Behind the scenes (as y'all have seen a glimpse of in the past few days), we are working hard to make this coin the different one. The one that goes mainstream. So to be honest, I, personally, am not all that concerned with current exchange price. But I'm irritated that certain people (you know who you are, and frankly, I don't) are willing to just toss the coin in the street. On the one side, this increases my stash. But on the other side, it's creating a negative perception. "Jones will dump the coin like a hot rock, there must be something wrong with it!"

Hell no, there ain't nothin' wrong with it. We busted our balls to make sure there's nothing wrong with it. And as y'all can see, the value is up, significatly. In my arrogant opinion, it still has a long way to go. Our FOCUS is to make THIS coin the one that is used on games that are sold in Walmart. You think a token like that is worth less than 500 satoshis? Personally, I think that 5 THOUSAND is unreasonably low.

So. Sellers, you control the market. You think Buyers do, but they don't. If they want the coin, they'll meet your price. Sure, the day trader who only looks at the last ten minute's numbers isn't going to play right, but so what? This is a long term project.

Strategy, boys. Strategy. If everyone who held GMC put their lowest sell order at 1500 sats AND HELD FAST, it would go way over that in one day. then you set the floor at 2k. And onward. It's the basics of real economics. If it's more valuable to you than what the buyer is offering, YOU HAVE THE WRONG BUYER. It's an exchange. It's largely anonymous. Just hold your cards. This is high stakes poker, and poker is NOT a game of chance.

I have already seen the "miner's have to pay electric bills" mantra. One, it's scrypt. Small potatoes, the damn things don't generate a big bill. Second, and far more importantly, don't you think you could pay those bills BETTER with the coin 3-4 times more valuable than it is today? I can't tell you how to act, of course, but I'd make the power company wait a couple days. The late fee would be FAR exceeded by the raise in price. And that was a modest goal I suggested. For the most part, My GMC are not for sale. At any price. but I do have a bit that I caught when idiots threw it away, and you'll not get it off me for less than 2K sats. If everyone took that attitude, where do you think it's value would set in a week?

EDIT. I changed my mind. 2K is far too low. Changed my orders to 5K, and there they will sit.

We are also on POLO and I see GRC is at a nice entry point to buy and HOLD..I will be looking to personally purchase some GRC for our QBK coin asset fund for long term appreciation and HOLD..I will also try grab a bag for myself too..   Smiley.. The gaming Industry is huge and with such hard working Devs this coin can only be a good investment long term..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:52:37 AM

Hey!

I got something to say.

It's better to burn out, than fade away....

Ok, enough Def Leppard, but it was appropriate. A bit of a strategy rant follows, for those of you who trade on exchanges.

Sellers. You determine the price. Since some of you are dumpers, LISTEN THE HELL UP!

Behind the scenes (as y'all have seen a glimpse of in the past few days), we are working hard to make this coin the different one. The one that goes mainstream. So to be honest, I, personally, am not all that concerned with current exchange price. But I'm irritated that certain people (you know who you are, and frankly, I don't) are willing to just toss the coin in the street. On the one side, this increases my stash. But on the other side, it's creating a negative perception. "Jones will dump the coin like a hot rock, there must be something wrong with it!"

Hell no, there ain't nothin' wrong with it. We busted our balls to make sure there's nothing wrong with it. And as y'all can see, the value is up, significatly. In my arrogant opinion, it still has a long way to go. Our FOCUS is to make THIS coin the one that is used on games that are sold in Walmart. You think a token like that is worth less than 500 satoshis? Personally, I think that 5 THOUSAND is unreasonably low.

So. Sellers, you control the market. You think Buyers do, but they don't. If they want the coin, they'll meet your price. Sure, the day trader who only looks at the last ten minute's numbers isn't going to play right, but so what? This is a long term project.

Strategy, boys. Strategy. If everyone who held GMC put their lowest sell order at 1500 sats AND HELD FAST, it would go way over that in one day. then you set the floor at 2k. And onward. It's the basics of real economics. If it's more valuable to you than what the buyer is offering, YOU HAVE THE WRONG BUYER. It's an exchange. It's largely anonymous. Just hold your cards. This is high stakes poker, and poker is NOT a game of chance.

I have already seen the "miner's have to pay electric bills" mantra. One, it's scrypt. Small potatoes, the damn things don't generate a big bill. Second, and far more importantly, don't you think you could pay those bills BETTER with the coin 3-4 times more valuable than it is today? I can't tell you how to act, of course, but I'd make the power company wait a couple days. The late fee would be FAR exceeded by the raise in price. And that was a modest goal I suggested. For the most part, My GMC are not for sale. At any price. but I do have a bit that I caught when idiots threw it away, and you'll not get it off me for less than 2K sats. If everyone took that attitude, where do you think it's value would set in a week?

EDIT. I changed my mind. 2K is far too low. Changed my orders to 5K, and there they will sit.

We are also on POLO and I see GRC is at a nice entry point to buy and HOLD..I will be looking to personally purchase some GRC for our QBK coin asset fund for long term appreciation and HOLD..I will also try grab a bag for myself too..   Smiley.. The gaming Industry is huge and with such hard working Devs this coin can only be a good investment long term..

GMC(GameCredits) not GRC(Gridcoin). Smiley

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_gmc
bejjan

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:00:20 AM

I need working seed-nodes.

One will be provided upon sync completion.

Best regards,
Bejjan
https://pool.bejjan.net

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:30:59 AM

It is awesome to see more people join our community each day,welcome on board!

Thanks for supporting our project.

Regards

Nele

edit:Stay tuned

bejjan

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:21:55 AM

All welcome to BNL Mining Pool.

Url: https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/GMC
Features: Scrypt Stratum, ASIC-friedly, VarDiff, single-pools and switch-pools such as profitability.
Payout: Proportional (PROP)
Fee: 1% (Transaction-fees are paid by the pool)

Bonus feature!
Switchpools: Included in switchpools
Node: addnode=stratum.bejjan.net

Best of luck,
Bejjan

shavers

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:43:54 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 09:59:50 AM by shavers

I need working seed-nodes.

One will be provided upon sync completion.

Best regards,
Bejjan
https://pool.bejjan.net

I hope this helps:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219

As i said, you can find basically everything needed on our OP.

We are also on POLO and I see GRC is at a nice entry point to buy and HOLD..I will be looking to personally purchase some GRC for our QBK coin asset fund for long term appreciation and HOLD..I will also try grab a bag for myself too..   Smiley.. The gaming Industry is huge and with such hard working Devs this coin can only be a good investment long term..

Hey Qiwoman2, it's a pleasure to have you here and thanks for your support. Smiley A successful dev praising on another dev's coin is such a reward!

P.S. Don't be harsh on Qiwoman2 guys, it was just a typo, and she's a wonderful person.

Edit: Bejjan just beat me to it but nevermind, the above nodes are still needed (or you can download the Conf file) - hopefully we'll have hardcoded seed nodes soon.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 03:31:05 PM

Nice to see some movement on GMC.

I am still open to partnership opportunities please PM me if interested (as we have had cryptocurrency enabled gaming infrastructure like CSGO servers running for over 12 months).

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
El_Nickio

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:18:38 PM

For those who still need it: http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/bootstrap/bootstrap.zip
Anyway, you can find almost everything on our OP, usualy under Resources section.
If we missed something - please point it out and we'll sort that pronto! Smiley

I've just started solo-mining a couple of hours ago and found that I needed to tweak the conf in the OP - for anyone who wants to have a go at solo-mining this is the conf I use:

daemon=1
server=1
listen=0
# txindex=1
gen=0
rpcuser=*your username*
rpcpassword=*your password*
rpcport=40002
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 #for mining on the same machine that your wallet is running on
#rpcallowip=*ipaddressofminer* #if you have a miner on your local network with its own ip address add that here and remove the # at the start
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219

Hope that helps Smiley
bejjan

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:30:43 PM

I hope this helps:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219

Yup but I still wasnt able to sync for a couple of hours. Sorted out now though. :-)

/Bejjan

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

I hope this helps:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219

Yup but I still wasnt able to sync for a couple of hours. Sorted out now though. :-)

/Bejjan

Here's another one y'all can use, it's always up. gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org:4011

Next update the wallet will have dnsseed and hardcoded nodes, which should fix this going forward. Sorry boys, we're rebuilding a wrecked train. First you make it work, then you make it work good, then you make it pretty... We're about halfway through the second one on the current release Tongue
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:27:39 PM

Is tested p2pool http://crypto.office-on-the.net:40004
Miners can connect, fee - 0%

Since I could not to find the source code p2pool http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8897, these nodes are not linked.
For those who wish, I can publish the source code

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:49:47 PM

Is tested p2pool http://crypto.office-on-the.net:40004
Miners can connect, fee - 0%

Since I could not to find the source code p2pool http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8897, these nodes are not linked.
For those who wish, I can publish the source code
Please do Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: