Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10029 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:34:04 PM

Well all I know is I doubt that bitcoins can end world poverty, because there are countries only absorving the system of bitcoins and majority countries are not aware of it. and majority of the individuals are lack of knowledge on web or online income. Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:38:52 PM

Well all I know is I doubt that bitcoins can end world poverty, because there are countries only absorving the system of bitcoins and majority countries are not aware of it. and majority of the individuals are lack of knowledge on web or online income. Undecided

It can end the poverty of those who are already into bitcoin and are aware about how to earn money from it but it cannot make poorer a rich person as they don't know what is bitcoin all about.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:42:34 PM

It can end the poverty of those who are already into bitcoin and are aware about how to earn money from it but it cannot make poorer a rich person as they don't know what is bitcoin all about.
yeah, i think you can make fortune with bitcoins if you are into it for a while already, though that is just my honest opinion, it is better to buy as much bitcoins as possible now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:42:39 PM

Well more people will know bitcoin these following year because we are increasing population here in our forum and i think bitcoin will be popular at every countries.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to make the individual rich depends on their effort and patience to earn enough income. Since you were referring to the world’s poverty, I don’t think it will happen because for sure it is under control of the government. Bitcoin has a potential to increase its value and only few have these kinds of coins and in just one click or wave, it doesn’t have the power to end the poverty of the world because obviously it is not a magic at all.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

Well I dont have the guts to say something whixh is not realistic but in my own perspective, Bitcoin could eradicate poverty on its own, but with the help of local nd private entities as well as rhe government, I think its possible. The greates thing that will end poverty I think is the monetary unit of each country must be equal, people couldnt afford goods because of the high price than they could.
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

No way. And by the way I've read that 4% of the people in the Bitcoin network own 90% of the assets. I don't know if the numbers are accurate, but this replicates the usual pattern in the world. This won't make poor people less poor.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

it seems difficult if we expect bitcoin can really overcome the poverty of the world,
because until now there are still many who can not accept blockchain technology.

]
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
Yes it us, Bitcoin will end the world poverty if we can observe today the people is now using bitcoin instead of their real money, they said that Bitcoin really helps them to change there life even the way they live nowadays, end of the poverty will be solve with the use of this currency.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

It takes time.. Come to think of it we all know that there’s a lot of people who doesn’t know how to use technology, don’t know how to create a sentence but if there’s a organization helping people to be educated in bitcoin it might the poverty will be ended.

pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

I think that bitcoin can't really end world poverty. Why? because many beggars or streetpeople dont have some money to invest in bitcoin, also they dont have a knowledge in bitcoin and they dont have to get an extra problem they were contented in finding a food in the street.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

I think not!, because I think the reason why poverty exist is because of the people itself, most people think only of themselves. they doesn't, even if there are laws to follow they intent to ignore it because of there  selfishness.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

I do not think so. It will help people to get rich if all of us can afford to buy Bitcoin but it is not how it is. Only those in the middle class and Top class in society can afford to buy Bitcoin. So it won't.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

In the real sense, it is yes. But it will take long. It will take years. It will take the poor ones, in the low class community to first have stable internet connection. With it, they can join bitcoin, and alternative coins, to receive airdrops or bounties. We should just say that bitcoin is the only one can end poverty but generally learning and educating oneself about cryptocurrency. There are a lot of ways in earning especially here in this forum. You just need to be hardworking. Spending time in internet effectively not just by doing facebook for expense but earning income.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

I think bitcoin cannot end poverty but i think it can lessen the poverty especially to those who know bitcoin. We all know the price and value of the bitcoin now and once we get bitcoin , it can be converted into real cash. It can be used to provide our daily expenses and payments so its so much help to us especially to those who does not have a job.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

bitcoin can not end poverty in the world. Many people do not know what bitcoin is, not everyone can make money from bitcoin. Moreover, many countries prohibit bitcoin.

buhuchain

Activity: 100
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

I don't think it's possible to solve the world's poverty problem in a lot of ways, not bitcoin.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:01 AM

Is it possible?

The short and only answer is no, bitcoin will not help to solve world poverty problem. Why? Because economical systems, regulations and laws are not the problem here. Humans are. People are so corrupt and flawed that they do not care about making this world a better place, they just care about themselves. That is why we will never have world without poverty, wars and terrorism. Bitcoin is nice tool but it is people who will be using it. That is the problem.
Yes! A big yes! why? because bitcoin is a business that no investment if you will do the system you will pass the poverty and if they do the system they will the system too. bitcoin can be end the poverty if all of the
people in around the world will do it.  And thats why bitcoin end the poverty in world
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

Is it possible?

it seems that bitcoin only provides a solution for storing data in the form of encryption and providing solutions to provide a legitimate payment method. I hope bitcoin with the blockchain method could be all future problems later on.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

I do not think so. By bitcoin is not all. Bitcoin can not end poverty in all countries. It only contributes to the elimination of a small portion of unemployment in today's countries

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: