Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10032 times)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

I do not agree with this view. It's a ridiculous idea that a product with a price of 10k can make everybody rich.
A constantly increasing product makes some people rich while others make poor people.
The Crypto stock market is a good step for the future, but it has to be used correctly.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

I think not totally all because there are always a lazy person who will never even try to be involve in bitcoins because they really do not want to do some work. And the fact that there are some basic things in order to access bitcoins julile smartphone or conputer and internet connection and not all people have that thing especially beggars so there are a barrier that cannot considered that the bitcoins can really end they can hust help the people to gain money but cannot end the poverty
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Nothing and no one can end the poverty of the world even the government they can’t solve the problem with it. As long as the government of a country contentious the habit corporation. We can’t end it, but we can get out of the poverty if we do the best and do the hard work.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Unambiguously won't be able. Poverty it in most cases only a consequence of laziness of the person and even if to give him means of earning money, he all the same will be is lazy.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
Poverty is a situation where there is no possible things that it may end easily. Most of the countries are really experiencing poverty and this might be their biggest problem. And I think, bitcoin can't end bitcoin or even solve it because bitcoin can only fulfill our financial needs especially the money that we need the most but it can change the fact that many people around the world are experiencing poverty and it's hard to end because even the government can't end it.
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

In future it will really end the poverty. After all people knowd about bitcoin and it's advantages it will help to prevent world poverty.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Bitcoin does not know whether to free the poor, but it can be believed that there will be no poor people with Bitcoin. Because we are doing business with bitcoin which is a good way of earning. Even if the bitcoin can earn, it is possible to get more free from the poor, because bitcoin is transacting all over the world.So hopefully, people are able to improve even if they are not poor. Because Bitcoin is a medium of income.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

Personally, I do no think bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general can end poverty but it can do well in alleviating it. Personally, cryptocurrency has helped increase my standard of living and I know I'm not the only testimony on here, so yes for alleviate and no for ending it
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Bitcoin revolutionized the world economy for sure.
To go further, CROSS HEDGE's aim is to build a better financial future for all by democratizing the access to fund and asset management through AI & Technology.
Every person wishing to invest could freely and with no capital floor, access a diversified portfolio respecting full transparency and enabling high security.

More information on www.cross-hedge.com
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

Is it possible?

Yes it is one way to fulfill our dreams in life. One way lessen poverty in this world and help others to lift up their lives. This bitcoin is a saviour to everyone and who wants to become successful. Alway think positive in doing bitcoin just work hard and you will see the positive outcomes.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Is it possible?

of course not possible to bring bitcoin end of world poverty using the new technology blockchain, i suggest those country want to adopt bitcoin to help growth their economic problem focus to improve the internet connection system because some rural place has no internet connection in this way people accessing internet have an opportunity to learn about bitcoin as currency how to earn using new technology and teach them how use bitcoin in a computer science as first digital currency.

sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

if it ends the world's poverty. can or not I also still do not know gan. but obviously bitcoin has provided many jobs for the unemployed. so the number of unemployed becomes reduced. even some of them have become millionaires .
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Empowering the rural population, especially young people from the agricultural community, to earn income from their hometown or village, this would create new economic growth in these areas. Digging BITCOIN can change the lives of some of the poorest people in the world.
Ahed.s

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I hope so , as I don't think that Bitcoin alone can as human should change the way they think then world can improve
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

the answer is no. all of us know that bitcoin is a decentralize currency. which means that it bypasses or it does not contribute to the economy of the countries. which is fatal for countries with a high poverty rate like the developing countries. if that thing happened then it could turn for a worse after all, they are developing. solving issues in their countries which includes their economy. if residents of that country happens to bitcoin always then it will lower and lower the tax they get from their country men which could delay or even not do any progress for that country. bitcoin is amazing to do but it is not a solution for poverty.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

The main factor in poverty is human and educational resources, as we know that poor people usually have poor education and can not read much less use the internet, before making them rich then the first thing is to provide a good education.
I dont think that bitcoin can really end the world poverty because if not all people will used bitcoin so how that bitcoin can help them to be rich, and for me bitcoin can onlt help this world or this economy to just reduces a world poverty.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

obviously bitcoin has provided many jobs for the unemployed. so the number of unemployed becomes reduced.

BTC created and will create more highly skilled jobs, but nothing for the average rather low skill unemployed.

Empowering the rural population, especially young people from the agricultural community, to earn income from their hometown or village, this would create new economic growth in these areas. Digging BITCOIN can change the lives of some of the poorest people in the world.

In these days you need to invest millions into mining gear, so it surely won't change the lives of some of the poorest people.

Sorry, but it still not the solution for poverty and bitcoin never intended to be.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Is it possible?

Defeating the world poverty is not the main goal of the bitcoin. I think it is impossible even bitcoin giving many benefits in our society. The governement have also hard times to end the poverty.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?
poverty in the world will always exist, because human nature is always dissatisfied with what they can.
but bitcoin can help to increase income to meet the needs of life.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Nothing and no one can end the poverty of the world even the government they can’t solve the problem with it. As long as the government of a country contentious the habit corporation. We can’t end it, but we can get out of the poverty if we do the best and do the hard work.
Poverty is the biggest problem of the world, and I agree with you; I don't bitcoin can end it. Even though it is a great investment to everyone, it won't help all people worldwide.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: