Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10032 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (5)

I think maybe because, we don't if the bitcoin is the solution of end world poverty.If we know all people about bitcoin maybe the poverty in the world is end and if we teach to all of the school or it can be a course in collage maybe it is the way of end poverty in the world.
Though I am big fan and enthusiast of Bitcoin but I would like to keep things more real.  It is not possible to get rid of poverty worldwide. First of all, majority of poor people have no education and without that it is not easy for them to use Bitcoin.

And if they had education then there won't be this problem of poverty in the first place. Because if someone has skills and knowledge he can definitely earn money easily.
It is really not easy to end poverty form the face of earth because of very obvious reasons. It is the government of that country that can do maximum about eliminating poverty form their state. No one from outer world is going to do this for them, even those who give them aids, they are not there for them all the time. Bitcoin has certain limitations, the person needs to have laptop or PC and should be educated one.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

For those people who have already gained wealth from bitcoin, i think they should somehow think of what is the best thing to do right to end world poverty. They can use their money to produce employment which can help other people to earn for themselves.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

i don't think it can end world poverty, as far as i known most people doesn't know how to use computers and also doesn't know bitcoin. only few people know bitcoin and there are also countries that ban bitcoin, It is not possible to get rid of poverty worldwide. there is no cure for poverty it will still exist until the world will end. the world should be balance so that people will still work at farms and crops for the daily needs of people world wide.
And I think so too. Not all regions have a network, and most people in poor places have no relevant knowledge and no channel to learn about bitcoin.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

This is impossible. I think bitcoin can not make all poor people richer. It only contributes a small part to solving the problem of employment. bitcoin is not enough for all. there will be the poor and the rich.

Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

This is somehow impossible but I think there's a possibility that it would happen in the future if everyone is trying to help each other. If there's Unity , love and peace,,nothing's impossible.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
I don't think so. Bitcoin may be considered very popular all over the world but the chances that it will reign on every individual's life is not something that will happen in an instant. We all know that bitcoin has been banned for some countries like China that's why it is impossible for now to expect that everyone will use bitcoin as an instrument to get out of poverty.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

Bitcoin can happen if numerous people adopt bitcoin, however bitcoin will just avert pheromones that exist in this world. this must be done to mean numerous things, if the fiat is assumed control by bitcoin to be taken care of, on the off chance that it needs to end the world's better destitution the administration legitimizes bitcoin in its nation so individuals can join bitcoin to win benefit and gain from bitcoin. on the off chance that bitcoin is acknowledged in all nations most likely nowadays that there are continuous number of company that adopt bitcoin.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

Is it possible?

No. Bitcoin will not solve the world poverty. Asking why? It is not because of economical systems, regulations and laws, it is because of humans itself. People don't care about making the world a better place, they just care about what they want and where they will profit about. That's why poverty, wars and other world problems will not easily terminate just like that.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

Few people know about Bitcoin and there are also countries that ban Bitcoin, so it is impossible to get rid of poverty all over the world.

Most people do not know how to use computers and also do not know about Bitcoin.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

Bitcoin ending poverty? I do not think so. Bitcoin can indeed make a person get rich, but it also depends on luck, because bitcoin is speculative and fluctuating. Rich and poor a person depends on the business he is doing, not determined by bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

it could happen if the government can create a legal umbrella, and provide education about bitcoin to all levels of society, it is quite difficult, but if you look at the economic phenomenon of several years back bitcoin contribute to some percent in the world economic growth.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

Is it possible?

if in my opinion at least bitcoin already suppress the poverty rate and unemployment how many of my colleagues who once poor economic paced less but now have become the millionaires .. but they do not forget gan always leave some of his income for the poor. because they havefeel how to live so poor.indeed yes gan from my experience aja kalo I compare my work income in the digital world is greater than my work in the real world ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

if poor people get bitcoin then it can reduce poverty.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Many governments around the world poured billions of dollars of funds in effort to eradicate poverty but it seems to be futile as many countries still suffers in poverty every year the number of poors are till increasing. I think bitcoin will not be able to solve poverty because the real probem is not on funding. Many people suffers destructive natural and man-made calamities like the never-ending wars, violent earthquake and supertyphoons. These calamities contributed largely to the continued increase of poverty around the world and no amount of bitcoin can solve this kind of problems.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

Many governments around the world poured billions of dollars of funds in effort to eradicate poverty but it seems to be futile as many countries still suffers in poverty every year the number of poors are till increasing. I think bitcoin will not be able to solve poverty because the real probem is not on funding. Many people suffers destructive natural and man-made calamities like the never-ending wars, violent earthquake and supertyphoons. These calamities contributed largely to the continued increase of poverty around the world and no amount of bitcoin can solve this kind of problems.

True... At the end of the day, Bitcoin is just like any other asset, people need to invest in it first to reap its potential rewards.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

Is it possible?

The answer is simple. Bitcoin can't end the world poverty. Think about it, how the bitcoin will end the world poverty? Even bitcoin created many jobs; it is not enough to end the world poverty.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Is it possible?

There is no doubt for me that this bitcoin is the best solution to end all poverty but i think more rich people will become more ricg because they are the one that can control bitcoin now they get a lot of money but it is okay for me because it can help a lot to all people like me.
Angela567

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

i don't think it can end world poverty, as far as i known most people doesn't know how to use computers and also doesn't know bitcoin. only few people know bitcoin and there are also countries that ban bitcoin, It is not possible to get rid of poverty worldwide. there is no cure for poverty it will still exist until the world will end. the world should be balance so that people will still work at farms and crops for the daily needs of people world wide.
And I think so too. Not all regions have a network, and most people in poor places have no relevant knowledge and no channel to learn about bitcoin.
Yes, not everyone in this world knows bitcoin, not to mention people in poor areas are more difficult, and they may not be able to get enough food and clothing, let alone invest in bitcoin, so I do not think Bitcoins can be eliminated poor.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Ending poverty considered to be an assumption but we can really make it happen with a strong spirit and plan as a team, Bitcoin helps us to make it happen but we should spread the word bitcoin across the world by showing the ways to earn with bitcoin that really helps better to end the poverty world wide up to certain percentage.
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

It can make online trade, and international trade in general, readily accessible to a lot of places that currently are not. That could facilitate wealth coming in from places that previously seemed a million miles away. It could be a blessing for people without a bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: